Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-"Oh, you don't know, I was all day shopping at the mall for Christmas presents and committed the stupidity of wearing high heels. My feet are killing me"

-"Well Jerry, why don't you give mom one of your wonderful massages?" Olga responded.

I must have had a blank face since Olga had to add:

"Well..."

I was a little humiliated by the act of massaging my mother-in-law's feet, but I did it anyway. As I was starting to do it she said:

"Oh thanks Jerry, you are a darling. But, I need you to put lotion or moisturizer in it first. My skin is very sensitive."

This added to my humiliation but I went for the moisturizer and carried on. As I massaged her feet, they both were chatting as if I was not in the room. Then Olga mentioned that I went out with my friends that week, to what Zarah replied with arrogance:

-"Well, that's too bad, a good husband should care better for her wife's needs"

-"I only went to have a few laughs with my friends; there is nothing wrong with that. I have never failed to attend Olga's needs" I said outraged.

To my surprise, Zarah, gave me a hard slap in the face.

-"Watch your mouth young man; you will address me with respect."

I stood up in anger and yelled at her:

-"What is wrong with you?!?" And my answer was another slap.

-"How dare you talk to my mom like that?" Olga said irritatingly

-"Oh, and you are going to support her on this one?! She slapped me for Christ´s sake!"

-"And if you don't want another slap young man, you will sit down, shut up, and continue with what you were doing"

Ha-ha, the bitch was crazy, I thought to myself. How on earth did she think that I would continue to massage her feet after this? I ragingly exited the apartment. I had a couple of whiskies at a local bar to calm myself, and returned home that night. Zarah was gone and I found Olga sitting in the kitchen having her usual cup of tea.

-"Okay, maybe I was out of place, but she didn't have the right to slap me." I said.

Olga just gave her drink a zip and looked away.

-"Oh great, now you are going to start ignoring me again? Well guess what? I am not going to cope to that shit again. You may ignore me forever, but I am not going to make a fool of myself again."

With that said Olga stood up and went to our room. After cooling off I realized I had said the most stupid thing. I might have more soul power not to go and apologize this time, but now she had me locked in chastity. It had been eight days of teasing and no release and I was really aching for one. Well, I would just wait a couple days and go beg her again. It is not the end of the world.

The whole week passed and Olga did in fact ignore me completely again (it is incredible how much that affects me). Then on Christmas Eve morning she talked to me to say this:

-"We are going to my mother´s house tonight"

-"Well of course we will, it´s Christmas Eve. I would like us to go visit my parents as well. "

-"You do whatever you want, I am not going to visit them"

-"Why not? I am accompanying you to your mother´s house regardless of our recent incident, why wouldn't you come with me too?"

-"Because I don't want to"

-"Hmm... Well maybe they can come to your mother´s as well" I found this solution instead of arguing with her.

-"I don't think so, the whole family is going to be there, it is going to be pretty full"

Now this really irritated me, so I said mockingly:

-"Oh, so you can do whatever you want, and I can´t even see my family on Christmas Eve, is that it?"

She stood there quiet, raised her eyebrows, crossed her arms, and gave me fierce and threating stare and said with absolute authority in her voice:

-"Are you saying you won´t comply with my demands?"

I stood there flinched. Frankly the way she made that statement really intimidated me. Then she carried on in the same fashion:

-"We will get to my mother´s house early to help her fix everything for tonight. You will apologize to her, and I want you in your best behavior."

She turned away and left. Not to mention I succumbed to her demands. I had seen her angry, but this was something else. For a moment there I thought I was going to shit in my pants. When we arrived to her mother´s house she received me with a corporal behavior that implied that nothing had happened but her eyes gave me a hate look. After finishing getting everything ready (when she was just bossing me around) when she reached the door knob to receive the first guests, I noticed a curious bracelet on Zarah´s wrist. It was plain silver with something else in one end. Wait...Could it be? I thought to myself. Yes it was! It was the key to my chastity cage! My mother-in-law who hated me had the key to my manhood! I noticed she perceived my new discovery. She just gave me a devilish smile and went to greet the guests. I stood thee astonished.

The night went on and with a not in my stomach, I performed every task that Olga and Zarah asked me to do to serve the guests. When I had time to finally sit down, I did so besides my wife and overheard the conversation she was having with her sister, aunt, a friend of his, and two unknown men:

-"Wow, clearly he is really attentive, and the way you describe him... he sounds like the perfect husband. How do you do it?"

-"Well I know how to control him. I practically have him under my thumb."

That was a very humiliating statement for me and I almost exploded, but I stopped because I saw everyone quieted down looking at me and her, like advising her I was there. Olga embraced me with her left arm placed her right hand over my cock cage and said:

-"Oh. Ha-ha. Don´t worry. It's okay. He knows who is in charge. Don't you Jerry?"

I had no choice than to resist the humiliation and assent. After the night was over, and everyone had gone; I used a moment Zarah was nowhere to be seen and directed to Olga:

-"Olga may I have a word with you please."

-"Of course Jerry."

-"I am sorry, I am trying to be the best husband I can but I am not comfortable with you saying that in front of everyone."

-"Saying what Jerry?"

-"Well that you control me and those things"

-"But it is the truth, why wouldn't I do it?

-"Well..." For a moment there I almost forgot about the chastity key. So I switched the topic. "Hey by the way, why does your mother has the key to my jailbird."

-"Well, because I gave it to her dummy." She said sarcastically rising my temper.

-"Obviously, but why did you give it to her?"

-"It is a Christmas present."

-"Ha. And don't you think there is a better present other than that?!" I said in a wry way.

-"No. In fact is perfect. I am sure she loved it. And this way you may start respecting her for what she is."

-"Oh really and what would that be?" I said defiantly.

-"I am your key holder Jerry." I heard Zarah´s voice from my behind and chills passed through my back. After a few seconds and after I lowered my temper I asked her nicely: "Ma'am could you please give me my key back?"

-"No Jerry!" Olga shouted "That was my gift to my mother and you will respect it! Now, I think it is in your best interest to apologize to my mother."

I was keen on making a scene, but Olga was right. For my penis´ sake I should apologize to Zarah, so I said: "Yes, it's true. I am sorry for last week's discussion ma'am. I was out of place. I am sorry." But then Olga replied, that is not good enough. You must apologize like you did to me before I installed you cage. I remembered, but there was no way I was going to kneel before her, that would be so humiliating, I would rather die.

-"There is no way Olga" I said with defiance. Then I turned to see my mother-in-law with an evil smile and a conquering stare while holding the bracelet interlaced between her fingers and the key jingling in her many rings as she fingered. I felt completely emasculated by that image. We stayed like that for what seemed for like a minute, when Zarah asked:

-"Well, what are you doing just standing in there. Come on, get to it.?"

The intimidation was converted in anger, so I responded: "Yeah you wish." Her face changed one compared to a furious dog and just like last week she gave me a slap in the face, but this time harder. As my right hand counterattacked, but I was able to stop in time before I hit her, but still the image was very strong; I had just raised my hand to my mother-in-law. Olga came at me from behind and slapped my chick as she grabbed my hand with the other hand. I managed to get out of that situation and as I left the house I told her:

-"I want a divorce. I want that key back. I will sue both of your asses if I don't have it by tomorrow."

Preparation

(One month after the wedding)

-"I can´t believe it mom! He did everything you told me he would do, ha-ha."

-"Well darling, I told you, I know men. Especially men like Jerry."

-"You certainly do. I pushed him so hard, I made him kneel and forgive me and then he accepted to have the jailbird installed."

-"Well that is a great advance. He is starting to submit to you, he is getting used to do what you want, and you now have his sick locked up. But you need to be careful. Simply locking a man´s penis isn't enough. He needs a good amount of arousal to reinforce that submission."

-"Yes I know, you have told me. This next couple of weeks I will tease him every day and I won´t let him out at all."

-"I don't think that's the way to go yet darling. It needs to be done gradually; otherwise he would sense for a mile what is coming. Play like you used to play before. Release maybe once a week, then start making him wait longer and longer; and tease him. I mean really, really tease him. Get his balls full enough; then we will test him."

-"I will, but when we do... well what if he doesn't fall for it? I mean, he could always decide it's over Mom."

-"He certainly won't Olga. We have him by the balls. If he ever wants to be unlocked again he will eventually give in. It is certainly not in his best interest to divorce you. Imagine what an angry ex might do with that power over him, he-he."

-"Yes, but I am pretty sure, that doing this is illegal Mom. He is smart, he could sue us."

-"Oh darling, I am amazed you underestimated me that way. That is why we changed his signatures in all that documentation."

-"Yes... And I know for a fact that is illegal too..."

-"Certainly dear; but first of all imagine the embarrassment of submitting a file in court like this. Now, supposing he did, he would be facing now three trials, which he can't be certain he would win, and even if he did we would appeal. That will take a lot of time and money on his part; and he has neither at this time. With all of those new papers, the apartment, the land of the house in construction, both cars, and the savings account are now at your sole name; and well, you own his manhood too honey."

-"Hmm. We mom; we own his manhood. I am so lucky to have you by my side he-he. I love you."

-"Ha-ha; I love you too honey. You just let it to me. In no time you will the man of your dreams. You need just be patient while we mold him. Soon, you will live in a perfect marriage for the rest of your life."

 

Rebel Boys Must Be Punished

(Three months after the wedding. One month after Christmas)

Ding-dong. I opened the door.

-"Come in Jerry, Olga is waiting for you."

-"Thanks ma'am... Hi honey..." While he was trying to kiss her, my daughter coldly moved her face away.

-"Well..." Olga replied with a bitchy facial expression. With clear discomfort and embarrassment, Jerry got to it:

-"I am sorry Olga, I am sorry I acted like that." Then now turning to me, he continued: "I owe you an apology too ma'am. I was out of place, I got carried by the heat of the moment and I am truly sorry."

-"If this is all you have to say you might as well get going Jerry."

-"No, I mean..." A long silence took place and you could see in Jerry's face that he was struggling with his thoughts. I crossed my arms and rhythmically started thumping the floor with the front part of my right shoe making the situation even more uncomfortable for him. Then after a minute or so he kneeled down in front of me. Although I knew he would eventually do it, it was quite a surprise when he did.

-"I am sorry ma'am, I shouldn't have talked to you that way and I should have raised my hand to you. Please forgive me" He said this with a trembling voice and a red face. Obviously he was very humiliated; nevertheless, I decided to increase his disgrace.

-"I don't believe a word you said boy. Clearly you have other interests and you are just saying that to benefit." I said with severity in my voice.

-"No, no, ma'am I really mean it. I promise."

-"Don't call me man young man" I gave him a hard smack in his right cheek. Then I carried on: "I am t some stranger lady, I am your mother-in-law; you must learn to address me appropriately"

-"I am sorry, mother-in-law". I slapped him twice now alternating my hands.

-"Don't be naive. Who calls their in law like that."

-"I am sorry mother. I am sorry mother" By this time he was clenching his jaw. Wordless, I went to sit on a chair in my living room. He hesitated for a moment, but after a commanding stare I gave him, he followed me there on his knees. We stayed there in silence and after a minute he grabbed my right hand and said"

-"I am sorry mother. My acts were wrong. Please forgive me. I will never act like that again."

By the look on his face, it was evident that his spirit was broken, but I was keen on making sure it stayed that way, so I continued my game. With my eyebrows up and taunting eyes I said:

-"Why should I forgive you."

-"Because I am sorry, and I won't ever do it again. Please forgive me mother" He kissed my hand.

-"Yes you will Jerry. You will do it again, because you are not truly sorry, one that doesn't regret his acts, will definitely do it again. You are a rebel; and rebels need to be re-adjusted. But first obviously you need to really regret your actions."

-"I regret them really."

-"No you don't, one does not regret anything until consequences affect him. But regret is one thing, loyalty is another. You have neither. You couldn't ever honor your wife´s gift to me."

-"I honor it mother I, couldn't agree more with that gift" By this point he simply sounded needy, pathetic, and plain stupid.

-"Oh, you agree. And why is that?"

-"Well because I was out of place. I rebelled like you said, and..."

-"And who better to put you back in place than me right?" I said with a wicked face while his was filled with fear. Then I continued: "Now your words are starting to make sense Jerry. I think you are beginning to understand your place. Now, I am willing to give you one more chance to apologize; but I don't want any superficial bullshit. I want to see true regret and genuine desire to improve and be a better husband and son-in-law. I can help you with that, but I need you to submit to it."

-"Mother, I have failed as a husband and as a son- in-law. I am truly remorse by the way I acted. I wish that I could take it back but I can't; all I can do is avoid that this happens again. Please help me. Please forgive me." He started kissing my hand. I could see sideways Olga had a huge grin on her face. With a poker face I commanded him to stand up and strip naked.

-"Hmm, no wonder why she had to lock it away". He blushed. I then gave a couple of light pats with my hand to my thigh. He was indecisive at first but after seeing my dominating face he placed his core in my lap. I moved so that his stomach would rest on my left thigh, and locked the back of his legs, with my right leg; then grabbing his hair with my left hand, I started spanking his butt with my free palm while continuing our conversation:

-"You were so disrespectful... your behavior is unacceptable....you disrespected me and you failed to be the husband your wife deserves...you don't appreciate her, you don't value her...a good husband should treasure his wife... and honor his mother-in-law...you should obey your wife... and serve her... and please her in everything she wants... do you understand me?"

He just answered with a desperate "Yes! Yes!" and busted down into tears. More from the humiliation and the impotency than the pain since I had spanked him just about twenty times with my bare hand. He then started saying: "Please stop, please stop." In that moment my eyes met Olga's and we shared a stare of victory. The scenario was perfect: I had my son-in-law completely subjugated, completely broken, and begging me to stop spanking him. This was no time to stop, on the contrary. I took advantage of his vulnerable state to brainwash him.

-"You are not listening to me Jerry, stop squirming." I said with arrogance

-"Be quiet and listen to mom." Olga added. Then, without quitting my spanking I continued:

-"From now on, that is exactly what you will do: obey, serve, and please your wife. Do you understand?"

-"Yes mother, yes"

-"What will you do Jerry?"

-"Obey, serve, and please Olga."

-"And mom" My daughter complemented. "You must obey her too Jerry. She is my mother and she deserves your complete obedience and respect. And please me I want you to please her, so you should always be at her disposition and serve her for that matter."

Jerry was sobbing uncontrollably so I let those to be the last words said. I slapped his but ten more times and then ordered him to remain on his knees facing the corner of the wall. Olga and I exited the room to let him reflect about what just happened. We left him there for about an hour and then we returned. When we entered the room I commanded him to turn around. He was still on his knees and we both stood right in front of with face and postures of complete authority leaving him completely cornered. As soon as he could appreciate our dominant figures, he started shaking. Then I started the conversation:

-"What will you do Jerry?"

-"Obey, serve, and please you both ma'am; uh, Mother." He answered, and then Olga intervened

-"I make the rules now Jerry, do you understand me? What I say is absolute. I will make all the decisions now; your opinion can be expressed when solicited, nicely of course, but I will always have the final word in everything, is that clear?"

-"Yes Olga." Jerry answered. Then I carried on with the lecture:

-"You must submit to your wife and attend her every needs. Obey, serve, and please, remember Jerry? You must meet her every needs and whims and be at her beck and call forever, understood. With that being said, I think you should forget those friends of yours. At least for a while; pretty much everyone that may distract you from attending your wife's needs. Don't you agree?"

-"Yes" He replied

-"Yes what?!" Olga shouted

-"Yes mother" he corrected. Then I resumed my speech.

-"Very well then, I guess than now you really regret your past actions and the way you behaved right Jerry?"

-"Yes mother, I do"

-"Okay then; so now that you understand what you position is, what do you think I should do with this?" I reached small parcel from my pocket and retrieved the key to the security screw of his jailbird.

-"Well, that is for you to decide mother."

-"Hmm, I am glad you finally understand who is in control. What do you think I should do with it dear?" I said turning to my daughter, to what she responded:

-"Well, keep it mom, it's yours. It was gifts remember?"

-"Yes, but I am not sure Jerry is okay with that, he clearly was very pissed when you gave it to me"

-"No, I am sure, he would love you to keep it. In fact, he should be grateful that you are even bothering in helping our relationship grow better, isn't that right Jerry? Olga, stared at Jerry who showed clear signs of intimidation. Then he addressed me: