Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-"It is the key to my chastity device."

-"Chastity device? What do you mean? Please explain that to me." She asked him directly.

-"Well since before we were married, my wife and I had played with chastity, I am wearing a chastity cage around my organ. And right now, Mrs. Zarah, holding the key." Then I intervened:

-"Playing? Is it a game Jerry? And since when do you address me as Mrs. Zarah?"

-"I am sorry... Mother. Well it is not a game It more like a lifestyle." He corrected

-"Well sounds, like you are a bit pussy whipped boy." My friend teased him.

-"Yes she does, she has him well dominated." I said.

-"And looks like you are helping with that Zarah." My other friend said. "I mean, you have the key to the so called cage. You might as well own his cock."

-"Yeah, and if you own a men´s dick, you own him. Does Zarah own you Jerry?" My other friend said while Jerry was red in shame. "Well does she? Does mommy-in-law own you dick and balls Jerry?"

-"Well tell her Jerry" I ordered him. Then he answered:

-"Yes, my wife gave her the key as a Christmas present, so she does."

-"And are you okay with that?" The other one asked .

-"Yes, it is helping me become a better husband and I am grateful to mother to keep me in line keep my organ locked away."

All off them giggled and gossiped and I told Jerry:

-"Okay Jerry, go and wash those plates and bring us some coffee."

-"Wait" A friend intervened. "Well, I want to see it Zarah."

-"Yeah, I want to see that so called cage" Sustained the other one.

-"Okay then; Jerry seems that our guests want to see you little imprisoned dicky, take of your pants and underwear and show it to them." He complied but with hesitancy. When he finally revealed his chastity cage all of them laughed their asses off increasing Jerry's shame.

-"Well that is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen!" One of my friends exclaimed.

-"And do you ever let him out of it?" My friend Donna, who showed great interest asked.

-"Nope, he is in strict enforced chastity 24/7." I answered.

-"But what about hygiene? Doesn't he need to clean up?"

-"Well as you can see, the cage is opened enough for him to wash up completely and for my daughter to tease him, but not for him to get an erection."

-"Oh my God! His balls must be so full! Doesn't he ever get the chance to release them?

-"Well, according to my daughter, he dribbles pre-cum throughout all day long; every other day it is accompanied by a small amount of actual cum, so his body releases just the amount of pressure he needs. I want him to be constantly aroused and his blue balls to be permanent."

-"Well, you sure are a strict key holder Zarah." Said Donna; "Will you ever let him out of it?"

-"Well as a matter a fact, today is his first scheduled release since I was given the key."

-"Well that's convenient! Let´s give it to him right now!" Donna said with excitement.

-"Sounds like a plan!" I replied. Then I directed to Jerry: "Take off your shirt and kneel in front of us with your hands in your head." He did so with a tomato colored face. I took off my collar and started opening his chastity device. Then I placed one of the plates (it was Donna´s and still had some leftovers in it) in front of him. "You will come in here, do you understand?"

-"Yes mother. But, shouldn't we wait for Olga." He answered.

-"Why do you need her?" I asked him.

-"Well, I thought that she would be the one to..." I slapped him before he could finish his sentence and told him:

-"Now don't make me do you wait another two weeks Jerry. You know that absolute obedience without question is required."

-"Amazing control you have over him" A friend said.

-"Well he knows who is in charge; besides he acknowledges that if he resisted Olga would let him touch her again, and I would never let him orgasm for the rest of his life."

-"Hey, why isn't it erect?" Donna asked. "After all of these months he should have a bull's cock doesn't he?" Jerry's dick was flaccid because of the humiliation.

-"He is just shy. Come on Jerry, start masturbating. You may only use two fingers."

While he started jerking his cock, we continued talking like if he wasn't there.

-"You know, I would love to have a son-in-law like him, someone as handy as Jerry, but my daughters are not married yet." Donna stated.

-"Oh well I am sure that Olga and I could lend out Jerry to you a couple of times a month to do some heavy work like moving furniture or digging your garden. He will have more free time in the next few of months."

-"Really, and why is that?"

-"Well my daughter and he will move to their new house sometime in this month. It is finally ready. And Olga and I have talked about this and I will be moving in with them. I could make huge money, from selling my house, Olga could use the help of somebody else keeping Jerry on a short leash at all times, and Jerry will only have to do chores in one house and could service me better. Everybody wins!" I said as I noticed Jerry's overwhelmed face while he continued jerking-off.

-"That is awesome! Wait! I think he is close to cum Zorah." Donna said.

-"Yes, I think he is. Jerry, stop and bring us that coffee I asked you. Make sure to wash your hands first. Then you may carry on." As he brought us our drink I then told Donna: "Please Donna, feel free to command him when to stop and when to continue, I think the girls would like to see this spectacle while we drink our coffee."

Every time she sensed he was close to the edge, Donna would order Jerry to stop, and to continue after one minute or so. This took place for some good twenty minutes. Meanwhile, we continued our conversation:

-"And how do you schedule his releases? I mean what are you basing at for that?" A friend asked me.

-"Well it is quite simple. He has an initial sentence at my consideration, and any sort of disobedience, defiance, lack of attentiveness, or failure to perform a chore to the expected standards, he gets a week or two added to his original sentence. Any observation Olga has about him whenever I am not present, she tells me and I consider it. We decided to help him and slap his face too quickly make him rethink before he does a fault every time we sense hi is going to do one" I replied.

-"And how long is his original sentence?" Inquired Donna.

-"Well it may vary, and it will always be at me sole discretion without him knowing of course, but I think that something around a month is a good baseline."

-"Nah, you are being too soft. I think two figures like a better number, there is no reason why you should l give him the shot to have that many releases a year. You said you wanted him to have lifelong blue balls, didn't you?"

-"I love the way you think Donna. Please feel free to slap him whenever he is at your home if you consider it necessary and tell me if his work was anything sub-standard to your strict expectations so I can add to his confinement period what he deserves."

-"Oh I would love to. You can be sure I will make him pay dearly if he even gives the slightest sign of displeasure...Oh I almost forgot...Stop!"

I decided it was time that Jerry emptied his balls a little. The combination of the knowledge of his faith, the humiliation, and the sexual frustration made him cry by this time. So I told him:

-"Okay Jerry, starting now you have exactly one minute to cum. If you fail to do it, you can try in two months if you are good. I want you to let go of your cock as soon as the first drop of semen shows."

He disobeyed me because as soon as the first drop of semen showed, he continued stroking but this time with his whole hand. So I promptly stand up and pulled his ears like if I was going to tear them from his head with both of my hands as hard as I could. He immediately let go off his cock and grabbed my hands trying to get them off; but I had a good grip on his ears. I continued to do this as he whimpered until I detected his dick gave the last pulsation. Then I used my left hand to pull him by his hair so his face looked at me and while I used my other hand to clench his jaw hard I told him with an intimidating face and ruthlessness in my voice:

-"I give you this treat and you dare disobey me. You can count that I will add at least another month to your next sentence. That is three months if you behave perfectly. You dare defy my orders? I will make you regret that!"

I gave him four hard face slaps and then kicked his balls as hard as I could with my right foot. As he squirmed in fetal position and cried like a baby, I then reached for his belt and started whipping his legs and butt.

-"Stay facing down!" I Ordered.

I gave him thirty strokes and passed the belt to Donna who gave him another Thirty. Then my two other friends gave whipped him about ten or fifteen times each. And then the cycle started again and again. In total, Jerry received over two hundred strokes, and ended up with a body that was fully marked, a purple butt, and some blood marks on his lower back. Not to mention that he wept, screamed, and sobbed like I had never seen anyone before. After that I locked him hack in the cage, and told him:

-"Now that I am going to live with you, I am going to be more demanding and more extreme with my punishments. Either you align yourself, and obey everything, and I mean everything Olga and I order you; or prepare to suffer like you have never dreamed before."

 

Happy Anniversary!

(One year after the wedding, 1st anniversary)

Ever since Zarah got ahold of the key to my jailbird, my life has been changing dramatically. It would seem that each day I am more submitted to her and my wife. Other than my patients and coworkers, I have not seen anyone else. I have not done any hobby or activity in months. All of my time is dedicated to please and serve them both. I do all of the housework, run all errands, prepare dinner, and massage their feet daily. If I have some free time, Zarah will find something for me to do like helping a friend of hers or painting the fence. Now that my mother-in-law lives with us, the standards have risen quite a bit and my schedule has been more demanding because she is an early waker, even on weekends and I always need to take her coffee to bed, so there is no more sleeping in for me.

Since the first release Zarah allowed me to have six months ago, I had only had another one two months ago. I was scheduled two months after the former one, but with penalties I managed to get two more months added to me sentence. Of course she ruined my orgasm as well, only Olga was present now though. I feel so much sexual energy I can do everything my wife and her mother ask me to. Their plan is definitely working.

Yesterday was my first anniversary. Olga and I had plans to go out to a nice restaurant. I got home from work with some flowers for my wife (and some more for my mother-in-law as a thank you for keeping me chaste) when I was her in a beautiful long red dress that showed her shoulders. She looked beautiful! But the thing that excited me the most. Was that she had the necklace that holds my chastity key around her neck. What could that mean, I thought? I didn't say a word. We went out, and when we had finished our dinner Olga told me:

-"Jerry, mom and I had a conversation last week. See, I told her that I wanted to have sex with you on our anniversary. Real sex I mean. She thought it would be healthy if we did so in our anniversary. The problem is that your next release is not until at least two more weeks, so this is what will happen: Mom has lent me the key for the night; I am going to release you to have sex later and it will count as your next release. That means that your next release date will be due in two months and two weeks. Agreed?"

-"Yes Olga!" I said with excitement. After all of these months I was finally feeling my wife's pussy without the cage shrinking my dick.

-"Good, because that is the way it is going to be."

When we returned home, we quickly went to our room. I dimmed the lights, lighted some candles, and we started kissing and undressing each other. When she was naked, except for the necklace, she mounted me and started riding my caged cock as she usually does. I was so excited seeing the key just above her boobs. Then we started making out and wallowing in bed for about twenty minutes. Afterwards, she requested me to lick her to orgasm. We cuddled for a few minutes, and then the process started all over again. We gave three cycles to these maneuvers.

After just short of two hours, Olga finally opened my cock cage (the key stayed around in her neck). I became erect instantly, and was oozing pre-cum non-stop. We did one more cycle of our previous routine, and then shesuddenly grabbed the shaft of my cock and putted it inside her mouth but without making any contact; then she exhaled. This simple feeling got me close to the edge. My balls hurt like hell and my cock was about to explode. I was in heaven. Then she said:

-"Mom was right. You won't last a minute inside me."

She reached for something in the drawer. It was a pack of three condoms and some kind of ointment. She putted a generous amount of ointment in the head of my cock, and dispersed it with her hand all through my erect organ. I suddenly started feeling my dick numb. Then she placed the three condoms on my hard-on and said:

-"I applied some numbing cream in your cock; I want this to last a long time."

I penetrated her and started humping. I couldn't feel a thing! Certainly my cock was not even close of becoming flaccid because of the excitement, but my cock was not getting any kind of pleasure. We changed positions every two minutes or so; then after about ten minutes, when I was on top of her, with her legs and arms embracing my body , and me kissing her neck while she moaned, the level of arousal was just too much for me and I came. The only thing is that I felt my prostate pulsating but I couldn't have the complete feeling of an orgasm nor feel her moist and warm pussy. We stopped, and while we were cuddling a few minutes later she said:

-"Ah, you must be incredibly satisfied darling."

-"Yes sweetie" I answered (Obviously I was not, my balls still hurted, I had all the desire built up on me still, and although my cock was staring to get flaccid because of the cream, it still was aching to cum.

-"You don't sound so convinced Jerry"

-"Well the thing is that with the condoms and the cream I couldn't feel that much"

-"Well that was the idea. You haven't had a complete orgasm in almost a year and you have just two ruined ones in the last six months or so. In addition, I had teased you in your cage almost every day. You wouldn't last a bit I you could feel my pussy."

-"Yes baby." I said as I started crying.

-"Oh it's okay baby, come here" she embraced me putting my face in her breasts with the chastity key dangling in my forehead. Then she continued: Well this is your fault, if you would have not gotten the penalties, you could had cum every month or two; if we wouldn't need to slap you, you could have had maybe four or five complete orgasms on the year. Then you wouldn't be so needy right now so I could had considered not using the cream and the condoms."

-"But how could I do that Olga? Your mom is so strict. Both of you are so strict. I am not perfect." I said as I sobbed.

-"Well that's just why we are doing this Jerry; to make you the perfect husband and son-in-law. And you have made great advances, but you are not quite there yet. Don't worry, mom has made a great job being your key holder, I am sure that now that you are finally submitted to us, she will finally approve that we start with that 'second stage' of your training."

-"Second stage?" I asked with fear and uncertainty.

-"Yes, it is just the next phase. Things won´t change much, the only thing is that now that you know how the system works, we will start to be a little more demanding and your punishments for failures will be more severe."

Then as she putted back the chastity device in my now soft cock she stated:

"Oh this reminds me! I have to give the key back to mom. I really enjoyed tonight. Hopefully she will let you out by the time our next anniversary arrives."