Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-"Yes mother, please keep it."

-"Oh really, then why don't you ask me to keep it?" I teased.

-"Please keep it mother."

-"Well that doesn't sound like you actually want me to."

-"Mother, it would be an honor for me if you kept the key, please hold the key to my chastity belt."

-"Well that is a huge responsibility you are asking me Jerry, that means no more intercourse for my daughter; of course that can be fixed with a couple of gifts I gave her on Christmas, but still I don't know if I am up to it. Maybe if you insisted..." I said with irony in my face.

-"Please mother, please. I beg you to hold the key to my chastity belt, please"

-"Okay then, if it means so much to you, I guess I can keep it in my possession. I'll keep it safe for you."

After a short silence, Olga, commandingly questioned him?

-"Well aren't you going to thank her?"

-"Yes, of course. Thanks mother, thanks for conserving the key to my chastity."

This was priceless, after begging her to do it; he was actually thanking his mother-in-law to deny him his own manhood. Surely he must have felt pathetic. I then carried on:

-"Now, as I said before, faults like the one you had must have a consequence to prevent than from repeating. The spanking was a good start, but certainly it is not enough...Now that I practically own your unfortunate organ, you must know that apart of being a strict disciplinarian I am a firm believer in male chastity and orgasm control to correct and avoid any undesirable behavior. With that acknowledged, this key will remain absolutely bounded in a safe place for the next month. What you did was a grave act, so in addition to the chaste month you have passed during your days of rebelliousness; you will stay locked down for at least another month."

-"What? Two months?" He spontaneously declared out of overwhelm.

-"You are right. Two months is better. The one that has already passed shouldn't count because you were still in your unruly state. Now, since this new dynamic is just starting I know I have to be a little condescending , even for a fault so big; so your penalty will be that the chastity cage will stay on without any sort of release whatsoever only for the next two months. Obviously you can expect much more severe punishments in the future for behavior like this. " While I was saying this I sealed the key back into the parcel.

He just stayed there kneeled down with beating eyes. Then Olga stated:

-"I think you should thank her Jerry. I think this will really help our relationship, and the truth is that not everyone would have the authority of imposing this. Don't worry though. I know mom, she is true to her word, so I am sure she will strictly enforce this without hesitance, so thank her."

-"Thank you mother." He said out of his misfortune. To add to his misery, Olga then added:

-"I also think that from now on, as a show of appreciation for what she is doing to help you be a better husband, at the end of each month you should present her with a flower for each week that has passed since she let you out of your chastity belt. It's the least you can do, right?"

Now maybe this was a little too cruel, but I loved the irony in Olga's words; the humiliation of constantly gifting me for keeping him chaste would always keep him in place. After she said that I finally concluded a quite successful evening:

-"Okay then., I think we can all relax now. By the way, you know what would really help me do that right now Jerry? One of those splendid foot massages you give. Why don't you get the moisturizer and attend both our feet for a little while; afterwards you can get dressed and prepare dinner."

-"As you wish mother."

 

The Aftermath

(Three months after the wedding. After returning from the Zarah's home)

-"Olga please, stop ignoring me. Please, I can't take it anymore. What more can I do? I just looked at him with cynicism. "Well anything; I'll do anything you want but please stop ignoring me." Then I stated:

-"Do you know what? Mom certainly gave you your punishment for disrespecting her, but I never punished you for treating me like you did. Strip and touch your toes without folding your legs."

After he did what I ordered him, I reached for one of my mother's Christmas present: a long, thin, solid wood whip. Jerry, lifted his head in fear so I barked:

-"Did I tell you to move?" After he resumed his position I continued in a more calmed fashion: "This is a gift from my mother. I will always keep it handy around the house, so that I can correct you for every time you fail to meet any of my demands." After that I started to brutally whip his bottom.

-"Don't move! Stop shaking!" Were my commands. After twenty strokes, I went to sit on the head of my side of the bed. He started crying looking at me and after I signaled him with my finger to approach he came to me and tightly hugged my hip as his tears moistened my pants. I started caressing his hair as he wept. Suddenly I stopped being the cruel, cold, and distant bitch that ignored him and became the charming and caring wife that loved him. I said to him with a tender voice while I still patted his head:

-"It´s okay honey, it´s okay. Everything will be all right now, I promise. I just don't like it when you disobey my. I don't like it when you question my actions or decisions. I wish you could simply abide by my all of my decisions and cheerfully comply with my requests. Is that too much to ask sweetie?" As he calmed down, he answered.

-"No baby, I am sorry. You are right, I have been selfish, I should be more attentive to you. I am sorry. From now one, we will do whatever you want whenever you want, I promise. I just want you to be happy. I love you with all my heart Olga."

-"I love you too sweetheart."

After that dialogue we stared affectionately stared at each other for a couple of minutes until I saw a change in his facial expression.

-"What is the matter sweetie?"

-"Baby, I'm scared."

-"Scared of what baby?"

-"Of...you know...the key thing." He said with weakness in his voice.

-"Oh, don't worry about that honey. It's in good hand, mom has it. She will keep it safe"

-"Yes but, she hates me; she will make me go through hell now that you have given her this power."

-"No, she doesn't hate you Jerry. She simply wants what is best for me...for us...for our marriage! If she things it is important that you suffer in your cage in a while then we need to trust her judgment. She knows what she is talking about. She did have a wonderful relationship with my dad. I am sure you can take it. You love me don't you?"

-"Of course I do baby. But...why can't you be the one that holds the key...I would be much more comfortable that way"

-"Well I love you Jerry, it might be hard for me to keep you locked at all times during your chastisement period. On the other hand, she can better enforce it with more firmness. Besides she has a lot of more experience in this than I do. She used to dominate my dad, so now it is only logical that she helps me dominate you."

-"But..."

-"Okay what did we talk about just now Jerry. This is the way I want it to be. Simple accept it."

-"Okay..."

-"In fact, don't just accept it, embrace it. This will be so good to our marriage. My mom has done so much. She even got me a couple of more gifts: a vibrator, and a strap-on."

-"Why would she give you that?"

-"Well because we can´t have sex with you in the cage. But I shouldn't be punished for the fact that you can't get hard. This way I can climax more easily and we can even continue having intercourse even with you dick locked away. And of course we can continue kissing, touching and doing everything. I can even blow you from the outside of your cage every once in a while. Our sex life won't change a bit, except for the fact of course, that you can't get erect nor have an orgasm."

He just gulped. Then I continued:

-"By the way, you never got mom a Christmas gift. You should buy her something. She loves jewelry. Maybe you can buy her a gold necklace. In fact, I think the pure chain would do. I know there is something that she might love to link to it better than a pearl or something like that if you know what I mean he-he."

Then I Finalized:

-"You know what I am super horny right now. We haven't had sex in forever. Lucky us, it is only Friday and we have the whole weekend to play non-stop. Why don't you start licking my down there, and maybe we can use for the first time the gifts she got me."

 

A Big Dilemma

(Twenty seven days after Christmas, almost three months after the wedding)

When I left that house I meant the divorce thing. I was not going to stand that crap. Olga kept treating me like shit and now her fucking mother trying to pull out that crap. She has always been so intrusive, but this was way over the line. Who does that bitch thinks she is. And how dare Olga give her that key. It is the key to my fucking dick for Christ's sake. My problem now is that I have realized that I am completely fucked. Olga changed our assets to her name; if we get divorced right now I would get nothing. I have to fix it. I will fix it. But I need time, and I can't stand it anymore. I haven't ejaculated in a month! My balls hurt as hell and I am extremely horny. I have thought about it and the best play right now is to call Olga, apologize, and beg her mother to give me the key. It will hurt to do that, but I need it. I need to swallow my pride and think with my dick this time. They may win that battle but certainly not the war. After I get that key back I am definitely getting everything in place. When I called Olga it was a simple and direct call:

-"Hi Olga."

-"What do you want."

-"I have been thinking and we have to talk about this. We can´t just..."

-"There is nothing to talk about. You said you wanted a divorce, I had started the paperwork. A you may have known by now."

-"Yes, but Olga, we should talk, I mean, there is no..."

-"If you want to talk, come to my mother's house Friday at six. Be there on time and willing to apologize or don't bother coming at all."

And she hung the phone. I guess that I have no option than doing what she says. I need to comply with her demands for now. I will find a way to make everything right later. I hope so.

Release

(Five months after the wedding)

Being in chastity 24/7 has really made serious modifications in Jerry's behavior. He does all the housework and errand, and even help my mother in those affairs in her own house as well; he has not seen his friends, family, nor done any of his activities. Besides work he is always at our beck and call; he is extremely attentive with the both of us, he is practically treats us like goddesses; and he obey every command without hesitation. Every day I am more convinced that a horny man is an obedient man.

Our sex life has been amazing. Well, at least mine has. I am a foreplay type of person; y love to kiss, having my whole body caressed, and wallow in bed for hours. Now I get to do this every morning and every night and I also get two climaxes daily; sometimes up to three times. With this inability to get erect, I receive my orgasms trough self-masturbation with the vibrator while jerry watches, he performs oral sex on me, or he takes me with the strap on. Sometimes I like to stick his cock cage inside my pussy; I love the felling of the cold metal and his cock trying to get hard inside it. Sometimes I suck his dick trough the cage as well.

Anyway, the two months that my mother sentenced Jerry in chastity had already passed plus one extra week. I noticed that he was eager that his much awaited day arrived. Neither mom nor I said anything when the day was finally here; neither did Jerry. Out of fear or politeness, he let by six more days to pass by, until he told me when we were having dinner:

-"Hmm honey, may I ask you a question?"

-"Sure baby, what´s up?"

-"I´m sorry, but I thought that I was supposed to had my cage taken off a week ago."

-"And you are telling me this because? I don't have the key. You know that." I answered with arrogance.

-"I know, I figure that your mother may had forgotten."

-"So ask her."

-"Yeah, the thing is I don't want to be rude and just ask her. Besides, I don't know if it would be appropriate."

-"Appropriate? She practically owns your cock, how wouldn't it be appropriate?" I said mockingly.

-"Well do you think we could go tomorrow to her house so I could talk to her?"

-"Absolutely; we were going to go anyway because she needs you to do her laundry and clean the bathrooms"

I advised my mother about Jerry´s plans before we went to her house so she could be ready. When we arrived I loved the way my mother was dressed: she was wearing a black skirt that reaching just below her knee, a big belt with a big golden buckle, a black, tight, silk underwear blouse, an unbuttoned white blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her forearm, and the collar with the chastity belt hanging around her neck. This was complemented by her black six inch heels and her jewelry that included her golden watch, her silver bracelet and her usual rings in three fingers of each hand. She was a figure of elegance and authority.

After Jerry finished his chores, mom requested him to bring us some drinks while we chatted in her room. That is when he finally had the balls to speak his mind:

-"Hmm excuse me mother, may I have a word with you?"

-"Sure Jerry, come here."

He stood right in front of where we were both seating cross-legged in the sofa. He was clearly intimidated by my mother's dominant figure. He said timidly:

-"It is just that I was wandering if you could uhm... If you were planning on releasing my chastity device..."

-"Oh yeah...by the way, how are these little nuts of you? Are they full enough yet?" She gave two firm slaps to his balls while saying that, to what I intervened:

-"Oh yes they sure are, you wouldn't believe how swollen they are; and his cock! It's like a stallion, always dripping pre-cum."

-"I can imagine. And they must hurt like hell. I bet you are just aching to relief a little bit of that pressure aren't you Jerry?"

-"Yes mother. You can't imagine how much I need it?"

-"You sound desperate. Are you desperate Jerry?" My mom teased.

-"Yes I feel I am going insane."

-"Are you always horny and frustrated?" she continued her verbal torment.

-"Always. You can´t imagine how much I am suffering."

-"Well that's good! For a man to treat her lady right, he should be in a permanent state of arousal and completely desperate for her."

-"Please" Jerry whimpered

-"Please what Jerry?"

-"Please let me out of the cage, at least for a little while." Mom just sat there without saying a word. That's when Jerry knelt and begged her once again: "I'll remain obedient afterwards, I premise."

-"Do you really think you deserve to be released Jerry?" Mom asked.

-"Well yes, I have remained confined for the amount of time I was supposed and a little more."

-"Oh really and how much time is that?

-"Well two months".

-"No Jerry, it was two months the day you begged me to hold the key. Now the time has been extended."

-"What?" Jerry exclaimed. Mom gave him a light but firm slap in the face and then said:

-"I think we should help him out and slap him more often Olga. This is what will happen Jerry: whenever we are detecting that your behavior is getting out of shape, any of us will slap you to re-adjust it. We are doing you a favor really... to avoid what has happened to you?"

-"What has happened to me mother?"

-"Getting your confinement period extended of course. You see, I may have originally sentenced for two months, but you have had faults. I add between a week and a month for each one depending on the severity. If you misbehave with Olga, she will tell me and I will consider that too. Any type of disobedience, sign of defiance or failing to carry out efficiently a demand may penalized. In his two months, I have added another one combining all of your penalties, so you have about three more weeks to go."

-"But that is not fair" Mom slapped him again.

-"Four it is then. As I said, any sign of defiance will be penalized. And since when you are the one who decide what is fair? We are the ones in control here."

-"I know mother, I am sorry. I would just want to ask you if next time you could warm me that the time is being extended before-hand."

-"What for? I am the one holding the key. Let me worry about when it is going to be used. It is none of your concern."

-"Okay mother."

-"So in four more weeks, you may have your release day; if you are good of course. I am glad we clarified that. Oh I almost forgot... five extra weeks added?! Those are a lot of infractions, that can't remain unseen. Give me your belt, take of your pants and underwear, and lie on the floor facing down."

Jerry promptly complies. After that, mom performed twenty five strokes in each butt-cheek with the belt. Five on each cheek per week added. Afterwards, she concluded:

-"Okay Jerry, go downstairs and prepare dinner."

 

A second chance

(Six months after the wedding)

Today is finally the day that Jerry is scheduled to have his release. Of course one extra week was added and my daughter and I had to slap him quite a few times during this past month, but the day is finally here. Of course I am going to make it difficult on him and I am going to push him hard. It is Saturday night, and Olga is having a girl night out, meanwhile I am having some friends for dinner. Jerry has spent all the evening preparing snacks and dinner for my three lifetime friends. Of course he must stay and serve us for the rest of the evening meanwhile my daughter is out.

-"Okay mom, I am going to get going." Olga said as she was coming down the stairs.

-"All right honey, have fun!" While I said this, I saw Jerry coming out the kitchen to say goodbye to her.

-"You look beautiful sweetie. Goodbye baby, I hope you have fun. At what time do you think you would be back?"

-"Are you trying to impose a schedule on me Jerry?" She answered.

-"No, of course not; I was just curious."

-"Well I don't know. I am going with my friends for a few drinks. Then if the mood strikes we might go to a night club, so I guess it depends. Don't worry though. It seems that you will be very busy here helping mom anyway."

As she said that, I simple couldn't resist but to intervene considering the short black dress she was wearing and how sexy she looked:

-"Olga, your friends are all single right? And you are quite a vision. I am sure you will have hundreds of guys over you. Have fun!" I know Olga wouldn't cheat on Jerry, at least for now; she loves him and has a great sex life. But still, I like to tease him like this every now and then.

-"Thanks mom, see you later baby." She kissed Jerry and left. When we were on our own I simply commanded him:

-"Well, go back to prepare everything."

A few minutes later my friends arrived. Jerry got their purses and coats, and led them to the table where he pulled the chair for them and served us some drinks.

-"Wow, your son-in-law surely is very attentive Zarah, I am impressed." One of my friends stated.

-"Yes, he is handy to have around." I answered mockingly as I saw him.

The night went on and he served us perfectly. After we finished dinner, we were chatting about girl stuff when Jerry was retiring our empty plates and another one of my friends asked:

-"Zarah, I had been meaning to ask you, what is that key hanging around your neck?" (Of course she already knew).

-"Well I think Jerry can answer that question for you, right Jerry?" He just stood there in amazement with the plates in his hands. "Well?" I continued. As he blushed, he said: