Lilly Wants a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No panties?" Blake grinned at her.

"I don't wear them much anymore. They just get in the way."

"But you wear a bra?"

"The girls need the support." Lilly smiled at him and jerked his briefs down releasing his cock. "Are you going to discuss my wardrobe or fuck me?"

Blake shuffled forward and she tightened her legs around his hips drawing him toward her.

"Are you ready?" Blake asked as his cock head touched her pussy lips.

"I'm always ready for a nice cock. Do it baby. Put that fucker in me." Lilly looked Blake in the eyes; feeling her need for cock grow. "Do it, Blake. Fuck me. I want you to cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your seed."

"Fuck, Lilly, you are the hottest slut I know and working here that says a lot."

"You think I'm hotter than Coke and Trisha?" Lilly smiled and pulled his hips closer, drawing the head of his cock tight against her sex. She felt her pussy lips part around his knob and she wanted him inside her. She wasn't supposed to be fucking him. She'd promised Don she would only fuck men he knew about, but she was fucking so many men now with and without Don's permission that one or two more wouldn't be a big deal. And she wanted Blake's cock so bad. He was here. His cock was hard. She could feel it throbbing, pressing against her pussy. Right there, it was between her lips and Blake pushed forward just a little, sliding in an inch.

"Fuck yes, Lilly. You are hotter than all the rest. You know you are." Blake thrust forward another inch.

"Do you like my tits, Blake?"

"Yes, your tits are so beautiful."

Lilly pulled him toward her sharply, pulling his cock all the way into her.

"Then fuck me, Blake. Fuck me hard."

Blake pulled her hips forward so that he had better leverage and then began to thrust into her, withdrawing and then humping into her again. As he did, he slid a hand up to one of her breasts. His thumb brushed over her nipple. She pulled him down and kissed him roughly, drawing his tongue into her mouth and sucking on it. She let one hand drop down to grab his ass, pulling him in harder.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She whispered in his ear as her lips trailed down his neck. "I want you to cum in my pussy."

Lilly could feel her orgasm building. She came so easily anymore and the more sex she had the quicker her orgasms came. God! She loved the feeling of a cock in her pussy. She lay back, pulling Blake with her, and humped up into him, matching his strokes.

Above her Blake was grunting with each thrust. His bright blue eyes were wide, staring into hers. She reached up and petted his curly hair, smiling. She imagined him impregnating her. She knew it couldn't happen, but she wanted it to. She wanted it so badly. She clenched her legs tighter, forcing him deeper into her. She wanted his cock head pressed tight against her cervix; his cum filling her womb; his seed fertilizing an egg inside her and making a baby. Her bastard baby. Her orgasm hit and her pussy contracted around Blake's cock.

"I'm gonna cum." Blake grunted.

"Do it baby. Make a baby in me. Do it!" she hissed throwing her head back as she let her orgasm consume her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. God! Lilly you are so fucking good."

They clung to each other as their mutual orgasms consumed them. Eventually their bliss subsided and Blake pulled off of her.

"I better get back to work." He said as he pulled his pants up and fastened his belt.

Lilly slipped her bra back on, hooking the clasp and then spinning it around and putting her arms through the straps. She pulled her blouse back on as Blake stuffed his shirt into his pants.

"Thanks. I needed that." Lilly smiled up at him.

"The pleasure was all mine. Believe me." Blake replied. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"If I can get away. I do have to get some work done." Lilly walked to the door and smiled back over her shoulder. "But I'm always up for a good fuck." She winked at him and left.

--

Lilly woke up and rolled over to kiss Don. His eyes fluttered open at the kiss.

"Wanna fuck?" Lilly asked as his eyes focused.

She'd stopped taking the pill almost six weeks ago and her last period had ended ten days ago. By her calculation she was fertile right now.

"Best wake up call, I've had since yesterday." Don smiled at her.

Lilly kissed him again and then slipped out of the bed. "I'll be right back. I've got to pee."

She wiggled her butt as she went into the bathroom. After relieving herself she looked on the counter. Her diaphragm was there, in its case. She removed it and then, after filling it with the spermicidal foam, she inserted it and pressed it up and back until she felt it pop into place. After washing her hands she returned to Don in the bedroom. She pulled her nightgown off over her head leaving herself nude.

"Ready to make a baby?" She purred.

Don threw back the covers, revealing that he was nude and erect. "With you beautiful, I'm ready."

Lilly smiled and climbed on top of him. They fucked like the old lovers they were. Each move practiced and sure; knowing how to please each other. Lilly had two orgasms before Don finally came inside her. Afterward they lay together. Lilly lying in Don's arms, her head snuggled to his chest.

"Do you really want a baby, Don?" She whispered up to him.

"Yes." His answer was firm. "I want us to start a family."

"Me too."

Don gave her a squeeze. "You still want to go to the party tonight?"

She twisted her head to look up at him and smiled. "Yes. Trisha will be there. You don't want to miss that, do you?"

Don grinned. "Mmm, you know I like Trisha's pussy. It's like fucking a velvet glove; so soft and tight."

She slapped his chest playfully. "I think you like Jill's pussy too."

"I do. But I like your pussy more than any other. You know that, right."

Lilly laughed. "Well as much pussy as you've been getting lately, that means a lot."

"You've been getting your share of cock too!"

"Mmm, yes I have, and pussy too. I love eating pussy while a good cock pumps me." Lilly pushed herself up onto one elbow. "Will you love our child, Don?"

"Of course."

"Even if he doesn't look like you?"

Don looked at her, brows drawn down.

"I mean, as much as we are playing, even if the men wear condoms and I wear my diaphragm, an accident could happen." Lilly gazed up at him. She wanted him to be okay with this.

Don was quiet for a while. His eyes never left her. When he spoke it was soft but sounded sincere. "Lilly, I will love our baby no matter what, but I want it to be OUR baby not Ray's baby or Mitch's baby or some other guy's baby."

Lilly nodded. She wanted that too, she lied to herself. "That is what I want too, baby, but I'm just worried that if an accident did happen ... I don't want to lose you Don. You mean everything to me."

Don put his arm around her and pulled her into a soft kiss. "You aren't going to lose me, Lilly. If an accident happens, then we will deal with it." He pushed her back and looked at her with a serious expression. "Just please, don't make an accident happen."

Lilly's eyes went wide for a moment. Did he know she was wearing her diaphragm when she had sex with him and not when she had sex with others? Did he know about Blake and Steve and Richard at work? She studied his face. "I won't baby. I'm sorry ... I'm just ... " She looked down and then looked back up at him, real tears brimmed her eyes. She didn't want to hurt him and she didn't understand her obsession with having another man's baby but there it was. She knew that was what she wanted and even if she didn't understand it, even if it meant destroying everything she held dear, she knew, really knew, that no matter how hard she tried not to, she was going to get pregnant by another man. She might already be pregnant by another man. She'd been fertile for the past two days and she'd fucked both Blake and Steve both days and let them cum inside her.

Don put his hand on her face and wiped the tear from her cheek. "Don't cry Nina. It will be okay."

Would it? What would Don do if their baby had Steve's red hair and fair skin? Or Blake's curly hair and blue eyes? She wanted a blue eyed baby. Neither she nor Don, with their Hispanic heritage, had blue eyes. If her baby had blue eyes, everyone would know. Her parents, Don's parents, Everyone. She grabbed Don and pushed him on his back, climbing on top of him and kissing him roughly. She kissed down his neck to his chest, taking one of his nipples into her mouth and biting it lightly.

"Fuck! Lilly what got into you all of a sudden? Don't stop, I mean, I like it, but wow!"

Don's hands caressed her shoulders as she kissed her way down farther, finally reaching his cock and taking it into her mouth. She could taste her pussy and a hint of the bitter tang from the spermicidal foam on his cock. She slid her lips down his shaft, going as far down as she could without gagging and then pulled back. His cock rose to her ministrations, becoming erect. Twice more she took him fully into her mouth, letting her tongue caress his knob on the backstrokes. When he was fully hard again she crawled up his body and guided his cock deftly into her pussy. Pushing down hard she took him all the way into her sex, squeezing his cock with her pussy and holding him.

Lilly stayed that way for a moment, staring into her husband's eyes. This was the man she loved. She adored him. Wanted to be with him for the rest of her life. She wanted to share everything with him. But she wanted a blue eyed bastard baby. How could she want that so bad when she loved her husband so much? She didn't understand but right then she didn't care. She wanted what she wanted and she loved having her husband's cock inside her pussy while she fantasized about Blake making a blue eyed baby inside her.

Don reached up and took her brown breasts in his hands. He gently massaged them as he thrust up into her. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. They bucked together, Lilly riding him wildly and Don thrusting into her for all he was worth. All the while her mind raced with her obsession. Her orgasm took her as she imagined Blake's sperm fertilizing the egg waiting in her womb. A spasm wracked her pussy causing it to clench around Don's cock. He groaned below her.

"I'm cumming baby. I'm putting my seed into your fertile pussy. We are making our baby now." Don forced his hips up, holding them high as he ejaculated against the diaphragm blocking his sperm from entering her womb.

Lilly's orgasm peaked and then receded. Spent, she collapsed down onto Don, kissing him while imagining it was Blake she was kissing after Blake had impregnated her. They kissed and held each other for a moment and then Lilly rolled off her husband.

"Come on baby, let's go have breakfast and talk about the party tonight." She smiled as she climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

--

Later over a breakfast of Huevos Rancheros with orange juice Lilly and Don discussed their day. It was Saturday, so neither had to work.

"I thought I'd run to the garden center and pick up some stuff for the yard." Don said around a bite of eggs.

"How long you gonna be there?" Lilly picked at her food. She was still very horny and wanted another fuck and she knew that when Don went to the garden center he could be there for hours browsing the plants and tools they offered.

"Not sure. They said they were getting a new batch of vegetables in. I want to start my garden soon."

Lilly smiled. Don and his garden. He was actually a pretty good gardener and he usually grew a good batch of tomatillos and peppers. Last year he'd even grown a batch of container corn that had yielded two good batches of the best sweet corn she'd ever had. "I may call Jill and see if she wants us to bring anything to the party. Can I text you a list if she does?"

"Sure, I'll stop and get it on my way back."

"Okay, text me before you head back, in case, okay?" Lilly gave Don a kiss and squeezed his ass as he headed out the door.

She watched him leave and then picked up her phone.

"Hey Jill, I hope I'm not calling too early."

"Nope ... hold ... on ... Fuck Ray, don't pinch my nipples so hard. Mmm, that's better. It's Lilly."

"Are you two fucking?"

"Yeah. Ray says hi."

"Oh sorry, I can call back."

"No, It's okay. Here, Ray wants to talk to you." Jill sounded breathless.

"Hey gorgeous! How is my favorite Latina?" Ray's voice filled Lilly's ear.

"I'm good lover."

"You knocked up yet?"

"Not yet, I don't think."

"Damn, I'm getting tired of wearing rubbers when I fuck you."

"Sorry, baby, just a little longer."

There was a scratching noise from the phone and then Jill's voice came back on. "Hey, I've got news. We have a new couple coming to the party tonight. Angus and Sherry, you're gonna love them."

Lilly's pussy went wet. She loved fucking men she'd never met before. Jill knew it and frequently provided her with fresh meat.

"Angus is such a fucking hunk. He looks like a fucking Adonis." Jill only cussed like this when she was getting close so she must have been nearing her orgasm as she talked to Lilly.

The phone scratched again and then Ray's voice filled the receiver. "Tell Don that Sherry has the sweetest pussy he'll ever fuck and she loves DP. He and I'll do her good tonight for sure."

"He'll love that." Lilly smiled. She would too. She loved watching Don fuck other women. It seemed odd but it was such a turn on, especially if the other woman's husband was there.

Suddenly it sounded like the phone was dropped and then she heard both Jill and Ray grunting through their climax. After a couple of minutes a breathless Jill came back on.

"Sorry about that."

"I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Not at all. I think Ray liked hearing your voice while we fucked. He's kind of a kinky guy."

"You're telling me. Hey, I just called to see if you want Don and I to bring anything to the party tonight."

"Nah, we're going to have Maria cater. I guess if you wanted to bring a couple bottles of wine you could."

"I can have Don pick up something good. What time should we be there?"

"Seven works."

They talked for a few more minutes and then Lilly got off the phone and texted Don about the wine. That would buy her a little more time. Next she pulled up Blake's personal cell phone number in her contact list. He'd asked her on Friday if he could see her this weekend. She'd been non-committal but now she thought it just might be possible. She texted him quickly.

"Hey lover, you busy?"

As she waited for his reply she went and changed from the robe she was wearing to a short skirt, no panties, and a pull over blouse with a very low neckline. She didn't put a bra on. She figured if Blake could come over soon she wouldn't want it in the way.

Just as she finished dressing her phone chimed. "Not really. You alone?"

"For a while. We'd need to hurry."

"I can be there in twenty minutes."

Lilly looked at the clock. It was just before ten. Don would be out until three or four in the afternoon. Plenty of time.

"See you then. I'll be waiting."

Twenty-five minutes later, Lilly lay, completely naked, on her bed with an equally nude Blake between her legs, his rigid cock filling her pussy. Her diaphragm was in its case in the bathroom and she'd douched twice to remove any trace of the spermicidal foam. Blake stared down into her eyes with a wide smile on his face.

"Lilly, you are the most beautiful woman I know." He thrust into her, driving his cock deep into her pussy.

Reaching up, she ran her fingers through his mop of hair. Staring into his clear blue eyes she smiled. "Make a baby in me, Blake. I want to have your blue eyed baby."

"I want that too, Lilly. I want you to have my baby." He pushed deeper into her. With one hand he caressed her breast, letting his thumb gently circle her nipple. "I want our baby to suckle on your beautiful breasts. I want to taste your milk."

Lilly wrapped her legs around her lover, drawing him in deep. "Do it baby, cum in my pussy and make a baby in me. Make a bastard baby in me, Blake!"

Blake groaned and stiffened. She felt his cock twitch as he ejaculated into her, his seed filling her, swimming toward her womb. There was nothing in the way and she knew she was fertile. He could be making a baby in her right at that moment.

Her orgasm erupted like a super volcano of lust. Her hands clenched on his shoulders; fingernails digging into his flesh. Her legs crushed his hips into hers. Head back she wailed through her climax. She clung to Blake like that for an eternity but eventually her body relaxed and he fell to the side.

"Wow! I've never seen a woman cum so hard." Blake smiled at her.

Lilly smiled back. "You are a fantastic lover." He was a good lover, but it wasn't his skill that had given her the powerful orgasm, it had been the fantasy or perhaps the reality of him making a bastard baby inside her.

Blake looked at the clock. "I better get going. Jenna will be wondering where I am."

"I'd love to meet your wife." Lilly said, tracing her finger nails up his chest.

"That's probably not a good idea. She doesn't know about DalTech or any of this. I mean she knows I work at DalTech, but she doesn't know what goes on there."

"You should bring her to a party. Let us show her what she's missing."

"She's not like that." Blake stood. "I wish she was, but she's not."

"Are you sure?" Lilly let him pull away from her. She lay there with her legs wide, pussy gaping open. A small dribble of her lover's cum leaked from her pussy. "Maybe you too could have dinner with Don and me sometime. Let me feel her out and see if she might be more open to this than you think. Sometimes women hide things from their husbands because they are afraid their husband won't love them anymore if they find out." Lilly wondered to herself if she was still talking about Blake's wife or if she was now talking about herself.

"Maybe. I'd like that, but I don't know. I love her, Lilly. I don't want to lose her."

"I don't want you to lose her. I love Don too and I would never want to lose him either. So I understand."

"We'll see." Blake finished dressing and Lilly, now wearing her robe again, saw him out.

Watching Blake's car pull out of her driveway, Lilly put her hand on her belly. It was possible his baby was growing inside her right then. She imagined a beautiful blue eyed baby inside her and she smiled.

A few minutes later her phone buzzed.

"Hey babe, the truck with the new plants won't get to the garden center until 2. Do you mind if I wait for it? I can still be home by 5 or so." She read Don's text and then typed her reply.

"No problem. I'll pick up the wine."

She rubbed her belly again and smiled as she went to take a shower and get dressed. When she got out of the shower it was around twelve-thirty. She couldn't believe how horny she felt. Throughout her shower all she could think about was having a bastard baby and those thoughts had kept her pussy pulsing. She wore her tightest black pants, no panties, and a cobalt blue halter top that cradled her braless breasts; her nipples, hard as rocks, poked out, clearly visible through the material. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked exactly like what she was; a woman who wanted a good fucking. She pulled her wedding ring off and put it in her jewelry case, just in case an opportunity arose. She didn't want to scare anyone off.

She drove her Miata into town. Jill had shown her the best wine shop in town and that was where she headed. At the store she picked out a bottle of Saint-Veran and another of Pinot Noir. She took her selections to the counter and waited while the cashier, an older woman with gray hair and a perpetual frown rang her up. A tall man stepped up behind her as she paid the woman.