Lilly Wants a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Lilly! You are amazing. Your pussy feels like a velvet glove. A very hot and wet velvet glove."

"Yeah, Angus. Your cock fills me up so good. It feels just right inside me." Lilly panted as Jill pushed the second bead into her.

"Hold still, three more to go." Jill chided and Lilly tried her best to stop moving.

Jill pressed another and then another bead into Lilly's tight ass, leaving just one out and causing Lilly to lay forward and arch her back. Then she paused, letting Lilly get accustomed to the feel.

"You okay, baby girl?" Jill asked, her hand brushing Lilly's shoulder softly.

"Mmm, yeah. Go ahead. Put the last one in." Lilly's eyes were mostly closed and her lips were parted.

She could feel herself letting go, giving in to the pleasure. Someone turned her head to the side and Trisha's lips brushed hers. Parting her lips, Lilly invited Trisha's tongue inside her mouth. The two women kissed as Jill pushed the last bead into Lilly's ass. As soon as the last bead slipped inside her, Lilly began to move, drawing up until just the head of Angus' cock was still inside her and then driving down until her clit slammed against his pubic bone. Trisha was still kissing her and Angus was sucking on her breasts. Jill was rubbing and kissing her butt cheeks alternately pulling gently on the anal beads and then letting up, not letting them pop out of her, just giving her enough pressure to heighten her pleasure.

Nearby Sherry shrieked. "Fuck Don, your cock is so good. Fuck me good you Mexican stud! Put your cum in my pussy! Fuck yes! Bite my nipples! Fuck!"

Somewhere in the deep recesses of Lilly's pleasure overloaded mind a pang of jealousy sparked. It was completely ridiculous for her to have any jealousy at all about her husband being with Sherry while four people actively fucked her but the spark stayed and fueled her to further abandon. She flexed her kegel muscles around the cock in her pussy, squeezing it as she continued her rhythmic undulations.

Below her, sweat beaded on Angus' brow. He was matching her rhythm and sucking on her nipple as she fucked him. Trisha had pulled away from her mouth but was now fondling her free breast. Lilly glance behind her and saw that Mitch was there, fucking his own wife at this wild party. His face showed his rapture. Lilly envied Trisha for this. Mitch was utterly and completely devoted to her. He would do absolutely anything she asked of him and he never showed any indication of wanting another woman. Yet he also never begrudged her playing around. In fact he enjoyed anything that made Trisha happy.

Behind her Jill grunted. With Angus, Don, and Mitch accounted for that only left Ray, so Lilly assumed that Ray must be fucking Jill while Jill kissed and fondled Lilly's ass. Lilly looked down at Angus, still suckling at her. She used one hand, her other still holding her weight, to gently push his face away from her breast. He looked at her with those beautiful slate gray eyes. Smiling at him, she lowered her face and kissed his lips deeply, sucking his tongue into her mouth. They kissed like this as they fucked. Lilly could feel her orgasm building. She concentrated on the cock in her pussy and the beads in her ass, willing herself higher and higher. As her climax grew more urgent Lilly moved her lips from Angus' mouth to his ear.

"Bite my nipples and make me cum, lover. I'm close; so, so close"

At Lilly's urging, Angus moved his mouth down and once again took her nipple between his lips. Gently he bit down her nipple. Her orgasm flooded over her. Lilly arched her back and groaned. Jill caught by surprise, quickly recovered and pulled the first bead from Lilly's ass. It popped free and sent her soaring higher into euphoric bliss. Angus thrust hard up into her, driving his cock deep as Jill popped another bead out. Lilly's head flopped forward and her arms shook. Trisha was there, helping to support her. Jill popped the third and then the fourth bead from her ass. Lilly felt her arms give way and she collapsed onto Angus' thick chest, crushing her breast into his face. The last bead popped free in sync with the final throes of her climax.

Lilly lay motionless on top of Angus for several seconds and then rolled off him. His still hard cock pulled from her pussy, almost pulling the condom off in the process. Lilly lay on her back as Trisha, still being fucked by Mitch, leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was deep and passionate as Lilly wrapped her arms around her friend and held her tight. When the kiss ended, Lilly looked down to see that Jill had removed Angus' condom and was sucking his cock as Ray fucked her. To the side, not far away, Sherry was riding Don and Lilly could tell that they were both close to cumming. Too tired to move, Lilly just lay there watching her husband fucking the skinny blonde. Sherry had a pale complexion and wrapped in Don's dark arms, the contrast was beautiful. For a moment, Lilly wondered if it was as beautiful when Chad had held her in his arms. Her mind drifted for a while as she lay there listening to the sounds of her friends fucking around her. She looked over at Angus, he was obviously struggling to keep from cumming as Jill applied her considerable skill at fellatio to his raging cock.

Luck was on Lilly's side. Before Angus lost control, Jill lifted off his cock.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Don't stop Ray! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jill barked as her face contorted in orgasmic pleasure.

Lilly took the opportunity to climb to her feet. Offering her hand to Angus she winked at him and nodded to the side, beckoning him to follow her. He grinned up at her and stood up. Lilly didn't think that Jill or Don was watching, but just in case she made a show of grabbing a new condom from the bowl as she led Don to the couch.

"Sit down, I want to ride that beautiful cock of yours."

"Want me to put that on?" Angus asked, looking at the condom in her hand.

"We'll make a show of it, in case the others are watching." Lilly whispered into his ear.

She tore the package open and then knelt in front of Angus, taking time to roll the condom down his shaft. Looking around it was easy to see that Jill and Don were both way too engrossed in what they were doing to bother watching Lilly. A smile crossed her face and she kissed her way up his chest until her mouth was right by his ear.

"I'm going to ride you reverse. Take the condom off, just before you slide into me. I want to feel your bare cock in me. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to make a baby in me."

She spun around, spreading her legs over his, she squatted over his lap. As she did his hand bumped into her round ass and then his bare cock sank into her wet pussy. This is what she wanted. She stared at Don. He was still fucking Sherry but now taking her from behind. She really did love Don, but she wanted a baby so bad and she wanted it to be by someone else, anyone else. She didn't understand it, but she'd accepted it and now she was acting on it. Angus had his bare cock deep into her unprotected pussy right at the time she was most fertile. Lilly clenched her pussy around his cock, milking it. She rode him, using her muscles to massage his cock instead of pumping him. She wanted to be sure his cock was as deep in her as possible the entire time he came.

Angus didn't seem to mind. His hands were on her breasts, fondling them, gently pulling on her nipples. His mouth was on the back of her neck, playfully biting and kissing her as she rode him. Soon he started to moan.

"I'm gonna cum, Lilly. I'm going to fill that magnificent pussy of yours with my cum." He whispered into her ear. "I'm gonna make a white baby in your beautiful Mexican tummy."

She felt his cock swell and twitch inside her and she knew he was cumming. His sperm were swimming into her fertile womb searching for her egg. Soon one would find its mark. Soon she would be pregnant with a white bastard baby with steel gray eyes. Lilly felt her orgasm wash over her. Her eyes had never left Don, who was still plowing away at Angus' wife. She watched him fucking the thin woman. God they looked magnificent together. Such contrast between his thick, muscular build and her thin frame, between his dark skin and her light; his black hair and her reddish blonde.

She came hard, feeling Angus pump load after load of his sperm deep inside her and watching her husband fuck the thin blonde woman with such amazing nipples. She shuddered and leaned forward. Angus still cupped her breasts in his hands. She imagined he enjoyed the heavy feel of her globes because his wife's breasts were too small to cup like this. They stayed this way for a few moments and then Lilly realized that Angus' cum was starting to drip out of her pussy.

She should have anticipated this, but she hadn't. Dropping a hand down between her legs to hide her pussy, she stood up, intending to head to the bathroom to clean up. Suddenly Trisha was there with fire in her eyes. Trisha grabbed Lilly's arm, thankfully not the one hiding her sodden sex, and silently marched Lilly to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind them, Trisha rounded on Lilly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Trisha hissed keeping her voice low. "You let him fuck you without a condom on? What were you thinking?"

Lilly could feign innocence. She could claim she didn't know he'd taken the condom off. But that would mean lying to her friend.

"I don't know, Trisha. I want a baby so bad."

"And Don will give you one, but this is insane."

Lilly looked up at her friend. "I wear my diaphragm when Don and I have sex."

Trisha stared at her a moment and then put her hands on her hips.

"Let me get this right. You don't want Don's baby, you want Angus' baby?"

"Or Blake's or Steve's or Richard's or Chad's"

Trisha just stared at her for a minute.

"I don't believe you. You've got to be the stupidest cunt I've ever met. Don is a wonderful man. He loves you and respects you and trusts you. And you want someone else, anyone else, to be the father of your child?"

"I know it's completely crazy and I don't understand it myself, but I can't fight it. I tried, Trisha! I tried so hard, but I couldn't win."

Trisha shook her head. "Clean yourself up, you're dripping."

Lilly looked down to see Angus' cum dripping from her pussy, there was a lot of cum oozing from her. It brought a smile to her face but she obediently rolled off some toilet paper to wipe herself clean.

"Look, I'm not your mommy and it's not my place to tell you how to live your life, but if you break up what we have in this group, I'll rip you bald and gouge your eyes out." Trisha had pushed her hip out and was giving Lilly a deadly glare.

Lilly nodded. What she was doing was stupid. Couldn't she play it straight for one party?

"I think you are making the biggest mistake of your life. You have a husband who adores you and who I know you love, but what you are doing will only bring heartache to you both. You need to think about this and get your head straight before you lose everything you have. This kind of shit ruins lives and if you make Don unhappy, I'll never forgive you."

Lilly looked up at Trisha.

"You love Don don't you?" Lilly asked quietly.

"Of course I love Don. I love Ray and Jill and Coke too. Not the same way I love Mitch. Mitch will always be number one in my life, just as Don should always be number one in yours. Right now the only person you are thinking about is Lilly. And that is wrong. Just dead wrong."

Lilly thought about what Trisha was saying. She loved Don and he was everything to her. What she was doing could destroy his love for her. God! How could she be so selfish? What would she do if she lost Don? Lilly sat down on the commode, shaking.

Trisha looked at her and nodded. "You are finally getting it."

"Oh, fuck, Trisha! I've got to clean up." Lilly pulled more toilet paper off the roll and set about seriously cleaning herself up.

Trisha knelt in front of her and took her hand. "Hold on."

Trisha went to the sink and got a washrag from the rack nearby. Wetting the washrag she returned and started cleaning Lilly's messy pussy.

"Thank you Trisha."

Trisha smiled up at her. "My pleasure. You really do have a wonderful pussy."

"Not that. Thank you for talking some sense into me. I don't know what got into me."

"I just hope you got it under control now."

Lilly nodded. "I do." Even as she said it an image of Chad's gorgeous green eyes flitted through her head. She forced the image away. "I do." She repeated.

"Good. You look fresh as a baby down her so let's get back to the party." Trisha stood up and rinsed the washcloth.

Back at the party the rest of the group looked concerned.

"Everything okay?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, Lilly just got a little over heated. She's feeling better now, aren't you Lilly?"

Lilly smiled at Trisha and then gave Don a smile and gripped the hand he held out to her.

"Yeah, I was just feeling faint but Trisha helped me and I'm better now. Sorry guys, I didn't mean to disrupt the party."

Jill looked at each of the men in turn. "I don't think you did. It looks like all the men needed a break anyway."

The party continued into the night. Lilly made sure all of the men wore condoms when they fucked her.

Nine months later she went into the hospital and delivered a beautiful baby boy. When Don took the baby from the doctor, he looked down with love filling his eyes.

"Look Lilly. His eyes are green. Just like my uncle Fernando's."