Lilly Wants a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like a hell of a party to me." His voice was deep and sexy and when she turned her head to look at him he wasn't looking at the wine on the counter. His eyes were fixed on her ass.

Smiling at him, she watched his eyes climb up, hesitating on her breasts and then rising to her eyes. A big smile formed on his face, and what a face it was. Short sandy hair in a parted cowboy cut with a swirl of bangs that hung down over his forehead and pointed down to bright green eyes that rested above his high cheekbones. His strong nose sat over full supple lips and straight white teeth so beautiful she longed to kiss him. A green eyed bastard baby would be wonderful.

Lilly smiled up at him. "Could be."

She dropped her change into her purse and stepped to the side letting him move up to the counter. He was buying a twelve pack of beer. Lilly Looked him over; feeling like she might get a crick in her neck just looking up at him. She let her eyes flow down over his strong shoulders, past his thick chest and trim waist. She stopped, staring at the bulge in his blue jeans. After a couple of seconds she lifted her eyes back to meet his, still smiling. He smiled back.

She waited as he paid and then walked to the door with him.

"You busy?" She asked.

He laughed. "Not if you need me not to be. You need a knight in shining armor?"

Lilly looked back at the woman behind the counter, she had moved to the other end, well out of earshot.

"Not a knight, just a hard cock. You have a place near here?"

"Wooee. You don't mince words do you? My place is about eight blocks south off of Pioneer Drive."

"I'll follow you, if you are game."

"Are you a hooker?"

Lilly laughed. She'd never been this forward with anyone before and she realized that is exactly what it must look like.

"Nope. Just horny and in a hurry."

He looked her up and down again. "Are you for real? You don't have two big ole boys gonna bust me up for sixteen dollars and some change, do you? Cause that and this twelve pack is all I got until I get paid again on Monday."

Lilly smiled up at him. "I'm as real as it gets and I'm not looking to rob you I just want to get fucked."

He stared at her for a moment. She could see uncertainty and lust battling inside him. Lust won and he nodded. "What the hell. Let's go. Where are you parked?"

"The yellow Miata. You?"

"The blue F-250."

She followed him through the city streets to a small apartment complex and then pulled into the spot beside him. He lived on the second floor, entering through an outside stairway. The apartment was small, not much bigger than her living room and kitchen area. There were dishes in the sink and empty beer cans on the counter and floor. The living room and kitchen shared the same open space with a small hallway leading back from them in the center. A small TV sat on a makeshift TV stand and a loveseat was on the wall across from it. A small picture frame with a picture of a smiling woman and a young girl was on the stand beside the TV.

"Sorry for the mess." The man said as he shut the door behind her. "I haven't had much company."

"Is that your wife?" Lilly pointed to the picture. The woman was pretty in a tom-boyish way with a cute short hair style. The younger girl had sprinkles of freckles across her cheeks under the most beautiful green eyes, Lilly had ever seen.

"Ex-wife and daughter." He looked at the picture and his smile faded.

"How long has it been?" Lilly put her hand on his arm.

"Six months since it was final. It was over for us a year before that."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Seven years was a good run. I'm over it. For the first three months I couldn't look at that picture, but it's the only one I have of my daughter."

"She's beautiful." Lilly turned to him and put her arms around his neck.

She pulled him down into a kiss. His lips were as wonderful as they looked. She couldn't imagine why a woman would give up on this man after seven years, but she wasn't here to learn his story. Maybe some other time she would. She dropped her hands to his shirt and began to unbutton it.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, letting his arms encircle her. His lips touched her ear gently and then dropped lower to her neck sending shock waves racing through her. His hand slipped down over her hip to her ass, cupping it. Drinking in his masculine scent she relished the newness. She loved fucking strangers. She loved the thrill of discovery. Loved learning each new lover, what they liked, what they could do to please her. His hands were strong and sure as they held her. In another life she could have easily fallen in love with this man, but now she just wanted his sperm.

She pulled his shirt open and then off his shoulders. His chest was strong and hairy. Don's chest never grew much hair, just a few strays around his nipples. This man had a full carpet of light brown hair on his chest. The contrast excited her. Don's skin was a dark brown, this man's fair, but tanned. Don's eyes were brown and this man's were green; oh so green. She wanted him. She wanted his baby. Dropping her hands to his jeans she unbuckled his belt and then tore the buttons on his fly open.

"I want you." She hissed at him.

He took her hand. "Let's go to the bedroom. It's a little more comfortable."

The bedroom was so small that the full sized bed almost completely filled it. There was just enough room to move around one side and for a small dresser at the foot. Beside the bed, he untied the string holding her halter up. She stepped back and let it fall, exposing her breasts to him.

"Do you like them?" Lilly asked

"My God! They are perfect." He stared at her breasts, his eyes hungry. "It's been a long time."

Lilly smiled. "Well don't keep a girl waiting. Get those jeans off and let me see what I'm getting."

"Oh, no!" He smiled as he shook his head. "I haven't had a woman in over a year. I don't want to rush this." He took her shoulders and pulled her to him, kissing her gently.

She knew he needed love, but she wanted sex. As they kissed she undid her pants and shimmied them down her hips. Stepping out of them, she pushed his jeans down, leaving him in his briefs. He was still holding her and they were still kissing, as he stepped out of his pants. Kicking his pants away, he stumbled and fell back on the bed, laughing.

Lilly climbed on top of his legs. Grasping the elastic waistband of his briefs she pulled them down, exposing his cock. His already impressive cock was not yet completely erect. She scooted back, pulling his briefs lower until he was able to slip one leg and then the other out of them. Her eyes never left his shaft. With his shorts gone, she slid back up his legs and took his cock into her hands.

"It's beautiful." Lilly breathed, her eyes soaking in the long pale shaft in front of her.

He had a thick tuft of pubic hair above his shaft and his balls were pretty hairy. She made Don shave his balls and shaft so she wouldn't have to deal with pubic hair when she gave him head. She didn't let that stop her now. Licking the man's shaft from the base to knob drew a groan from above. She took his knob between her lips, letting her tongue circle it slowly. His scent was earthy and masculine. She breathed in through her nose savoring the manly fragrance.

"Oh my God, that feels fantastic. Please baby, don't stop." He was rotating his hips up, and gripping the bed covers in tight fists.

She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could but his shaft was long enough she could still wrap her hand around the base. In her mind's eye she could picture him penetrating her all the way to her cervix and beyond; shooting his cum directly into her womb, filling her up and immediately fertilizing the egg waiting there for him. She wanted his cum inside her. Wildly she bounced her mouth up and down on his cock while she fantasized about him becoming her baby-daddy.

"Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he groaned above her and before she could react his seed erupted into her mouth.

She swallowed the first mouthful and the second. The taste was salty and musky and wonderful but her heart sank. She wanted his cum in her pussy, not her mouth. He'd told her how long it had been. She should have realized he wouldn't be able to hold out long and she'd been too wrapped up in her own fantasy to pay attention to the signs leading up to his climax. Disappointed, she continued to suck his cock as spurt after spurt filled her mouth. If this had gone into her womb, there was no doubt she'd be pregnant.

Finally he relaxed, lying back with his head on the pillow. "Baby, that was the most amazing head I've ever got. You truly are gifted."

Lilly crawled up the bed to lie beside him. It had been fun sucking his cock but she really wanted a good fuck. He turned his head and gazed at her. God, he had beautiful eyes.

"But that wasn't what you wanted was it? Didn't you say you wanted a good fuck?"

Lilly smiled at him. "It's okay. Maybe next time."

"Next time hell. I ain't so old yet that I can't go a second round." He rolled her onto her back and then kissed her fervently.

His tongue wiggled between her lips and she sucked on it greedily. His hand cupped her breast, thumb brushing over her tingling nipple, and then slid lower down her fluttering stomach and across the small landing strip of carefully trimmed pubic hair she left above her pussy. His finger grazed her throbbing clit and her hips shook in response. She moaned into his mouth. The fire inside her sex was raging and everything this man was doing was feeding the flames. His finger slipped inside her, probing her pussy. As he fingered her his palm pressed against her mons sending shivers of ecstasy into her middle. His mouth left hers and moved down to her neck, sucking gently. She brought a hand up to his head, letting her fingers frolic in his hair.

His mouth moved lower, circling her breast slowly before he let his tongue flick playfully over her nipple. He took her nipple into his mouth, kissing it and then sucking. As his lips suckled her softly, she moaned. His finger was now deep inside her, rotating against her g-spot and bringing her closer and closer. Her hips rotated into his hand. With her heart racing and her eyes closed in surrender to the pleasure she was receiving, she was lost in the ecstasy he was giving her.

His mouth left her breast, kissing down over her stomach, lower and lower until his lips brushed across her quivering clit. His tongue danced around her labia, sliding alongside his finger as he continued to probe her erogenous zone. She felt her juices pouring from her and heard him lapping at them. His finger withdrew from her, only to be replaced by his expert tongue. He seemed to know exactly where to touch her. Deep into her pussy, he drove his tongue. Using a thumb he massaged her clit as he sucked her sex. She was squirming and moaning as his mouth and fingers took her to the brink. Her hands grabbed his head, holding him to her while she humped into his face urgently.

"Fuck!" she groaned, lifting her hips and pressing his head into her pussy.

Then she came. Her climax washed over her like a sudden downpour in the Serengeti. She stiffened, unable to move for several seconds and then collapsed beneath him. Pushing his head away, she panted.

"No, no more. Please wait a moment."

He lifted his head and looked at her. "You liked that, huh?"

She smiled at him. "How did your wife ever let you go?"

His face darkened for a moment and she was instantly sorry she'd mentioned his ex. There must still be a lot of pain there.

"I'm sorry. Come up here and kiss me." She beckoned him up. "I want to taste my pussy on your lips."

He laughed. "Damn, girl. Where have you been all my life?"

"Here and there." She kissed him as he reached her, tasting her juices.

Her hand slipped down to find he was fully erect again. She stroked him gently, feeling his hardness.

"I want your cock in me now. Fuck me good and hard."

"Do you have a condom?" He asked pushing up and looking down at her.

"No condom. I want to feel you cum inside me. Please, fuck me now."

"You sure?" His eyebrows furrowed.

Lilly pulled his face down to hers and kissed him again. "I'm sure, baby. It's what I want. It's what I need."

He pushed himself up higher in the bed until his cock touched her sex. He looked down at her. Still holding his cock, she lined him up and pulled him into her slowly, feeling his large knob stretch her pussy.

"I'll take it slow, so I don't hurt you." He whispered to her softly.

Lilly didn't want slow. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her roughly. Her hands slid up his sides to hold his shoulders. He was so tall that with him between her legs, her head was directly beneath his chest. She craned her neck back and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast and put your cum deep in my pussy."

"You're one hot lady." The man grinned at her, but he pressed forward, burying his cock balls deep into her pussy in one thrust. "Always had to go slow with my ex and she never was able to take me this deep. God your pussy is on fire. Feels so good. I've never had a woman like you."

Lilly pulled him down and kissed his chest, playfully nipping at his crinkled nipples. With each of his thrusts she pumped back at him, matching his every stroke and grunting into his mouth as his cock rammed places deep inside her. She imagined her egg, pristine and ready there in her womb waiting for this man's sperm to fertilize it, creating a life inside her. Giving her a green eyed bastard baby. The thought fueled her arousal turning her bon fire of lust into a raging inferno.

They fucked like that for a long time, her taking him as deep as he could go and him thrusting into her fast and hard. Sweat beaded on both of their bodies and Lilly threw her head back and moaned as orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body. With each growing climax her pussy clenched tighter on her lovers cock, milking him and urging him toward his second climax of the day. She wanted his cum inside her. She wanted his baby inside her!

Finally he grunted. "I'm cumming." His head reared back and he stiffened, forcing himself as deep into her pussy as he could go.

She felt his cock jump and knew he was shooting his seed deep into her womb. This is what she wanted. This is what she needed. The realization that he was, indeed, filling her with his cum set off her largest orgasm of the day, wracking her body with intense erotic pleasure. She clung to him as they both rode their climax to the conclusion and then they fell back onto the bed together.

They lay like that for several minutes, each catching their breath and then Lilly looked at the small clock by the bed. It was three-twenty-five.

"I've got to get going." She said as she pulled away from him. Standing up she looked at him lying there. He looked contented and happy and beautiful. She was sweaty and knew her hair was a mess. She needed to get back home before Don got there, but wanted to take a quick shower before she dressed and got her clothes all sweaty. "Can I use your shower?"

He sat up. "Mind if I join you? I'll wash your hair if you like."

She smiled. "Sure, but I don't think I have time to fuck you again."

"I think two at a time is about my limit anyway, but I'd still enjoy showering with you."

They showered together, washing each other playfully and kissing and fondling each other the entire time. Finally they stepped out and dried each other off. They both dressed and then she pulled him down into a kiss before she left. As she let him go she realized she didn't even know his name.

Blushing she smiled at him. "I'm Lilly, by the way."

His eyes went wide. "Oh! I'm Chad. Chad Derry." He raked his hand back through his hair. "I've never done this before. Can we see each other again? I'd like to, I mean."

She smiled and pulled her phone out of her purse. "What's your phone number? Maybe I'll call."

He gave her the phone number and she kissed him one more time before hurrying out the door. It was just after four and if everything went right, she could make it home in about forty-five minutes. Where had the day gone?

She arrived home before five and before Don, thankfully. By the time she got into the house a large wet spot had formed on the crotch of her tight pants. She changed clothes, dropping the jeans and her blouse into the hamper. She was surprised at just how much of Chad's cum stained the inside of her jeans. It looked like he must have deposited a gallon inside her. The thought made her smile; a gallon of cum in her womb making her a green-eyed bastard baby.

She put the wine in the chiller and then made a snack for her and Don to eat before the party. Thinking about Ray's cock made her pussy pulse and she hummed softly as she busied herself in the kitchen. Don got home around five-thirty and she met him at the door with a passionate kiss. As they kissed she dropped her hand down and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Welcome home, lover." Lilly smiled at him.

"Wow, I like that welcome." Don grabbed her ass. "What have you been doing all day?"

She spun out of his grasp. "I went out and got a couple bottles of wine. Did you get any plants?"

"Nah. It's still a little early to plant and the truck didn't have any peppers anyway. I want to get some habaneros this year but they don't have them yet."

"I'll be your hot little chilli pepper until they get them in." Lilly giggled, taking him back in her arms and kissing him passionately.

Don finally pulled away, nodding toward the bedroom. "Wanna fuck before the party?"

"You'll get enough pussy at the party." She slapped his arm playfully. "We don't want you to be all wore out before you go. Trisha would be disappointed."

Don laughed. "Okay mujer Hermosa. You win. I'll wait for the party. You will wear your diaphragm tonight right?"

"Of course and all the other men will wear condoms. You are the only man making a baby in me tonight." Lilly kissed him on the lips gently. She loved Don. He was her world and she never wanted to lose him.

So what was she doing? What had been in her head when she seduced Chad. When she fucked a man whose name she didn't even know. She might be carrying the baby of a man she knew nothing about. Somehow the thought aroused her even as she knew that what she was doing to Don was wrong. A part of her felt guilty. A larger, more insistent part felt alive and aroused. She knew what she wanted and what she was going to get. She just had to make sure what she wanted didn't end up losing her the man of her dreams; her husband Don.

At seven Lilly and Don pulled up in front of Jill and Ray's house. Lilly's diaphragm was stashed underneath an extra package of pads in a bottom drawer of the master bathroom cabinet. Don believed she had it in. She'd gone to some length to convince him, rushing back into the house at the last minute because she'd forgotten it when she really had it in her purse the whole time.

Lilly didn't see Mitch and Trisha's Black SUV in the long circular driveway but there was a gray Lexus LS. Don pulled in behind the expensive car. Looking over at Lilly he smiled. She smiled back.

"You horny?" Don asked.

Lilly laughed. "I'm always horny. You?"

"You keep me so wound up it's a wonder I don't have a permanent woody."

She reached over and put her hand on her husband's crotch, grasping his cock through the thick material of his jeans. "I wouldn't mind that." She smiled. "Let's go to the party."

They both carried a bottle of wine to the door. Jill met them there, welcoming them in warmly. They stashed the wine in the kitchen, after Jill gave them appropriate kudos for Lilly's choices, then joined the group in the large living room. Ray was there, talking to a couple Lilly had never met before. The woman was petite, standing only up to Ray's chest. Her face, her entire body really, was thin. Her nose was a little too long for her face, but it was her only flaw as far as Lilly could tell. She wore a plain white top over an outrageous red velvet mini-skirt with sparkling glitter scattered on it. The skirt was barely long enough to cover her panties, assuming she was wearing any. The girl's thin legs were pale, but flawless and they flowed down to her red strappy three inch high heels.