Lilly Wants a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly glanced over at Don. He was, of course, entranced with the woman. Smiling at her husband's obvious interest she looked at the man. It was her turn to stare. The man, a little shorter than Ray, but thicker by far, was gorgeous. Jill's description of him didn't do the man's chiseled good looks credit. He wasn't merely an Adonis, he was a god! From the most beautiful slate gray eyes to his beautiful smile, strong chin and those muscles! Lilly went wet just looking at him and she caught herself licking her lips.

"Don, Lilly, this is Sherry and Angus Davenport. Guys, this is Lilly and Don Melendez." Jill introduced them.

"Jill, you tramp, you said Lilly was beautiful, but you didn't tell us she was an angel from heaven?" Angus grinned as he looked Lilly up and down. "You've been keeping this treasure to yourself for too long."

"Down boy!" Sherry giggled, "or we'll be buying a new pair of two hundred dollar pants. You know how hard it is to get those kinds of stains out?"

Angus ignored his wife and strode purposefully to Lilly, taking her hand and bringing it up to her lips. "I am at your service" he said, his eyes boring into hers.

His big strong hands gripped Lilly firmly, but not too tight. Seeing how long his fingers were, she wondered if his cock would live up to the cliché.

"Mmm, be still my heart." Lilly smiled. Those eyes! Would she rather have a beautiful bastard baby with those eyes of steel or the emerald green eyes that Chad offered? It was hard to decide. Maybe she would just have to let nature decide or maybe find a way a way to have one of each.

Don had crossed the room to Sherry and by the time Lilly tore her eyes from Angus the tiny woman had her arms around Don's neck and they were kissing like old lovers. Lilly's gaze turned to Angus looking for his reaction.

"She doesn't waste time, does she?" he chuckled.

Lilly stepped up to Angus and imitated his wife, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down to a kiss.

"I don't either." She breathed into his ear as she took one of his hands and pressed it to her breast.

His large hand cupped her breast through the thin silky deep blue material of her button up blouse. She'd worn the blouse because she loved the color as well as the fact that it only had three buttons below the deep neckline. Angus was taking full advantage of that neckline, gazing down at the several inches of cleavage her blouse exposed. His other hand dropped down to her white leather skirt. It wasn't quite as short as Sherry's, but almost, and its side zipper would let it get out of the way quickly. She didn't have any panties on under it, as Angus discovered quickly, giving her bare ass a squeeze.

"Okay, well, I can see you are all getting along, but not everyone is here yet. Trisha will not be too happy if you all start without her." Jill laughed.

Lilly stepped back and twirled away from Angus. "Then she better get here quick."

Looking over at Don, she realized he had his hand under the back of Sherry's skirt. Sherry looked to have a beautiful ass, so she didn't blame him. At least Lilly had Sherry beat in the tit department. The girl barely had goose bumps up top. After a moment Don returned to Lilly, giving her a kiss. She kissed him deeply letting her hand brush his cock. As she suspected he was already at half-mast.

"Like the new girl, huh?" She whispered into his ear.

"Mmm, she's got an ass to die for."

Jill served wine and the group talked, getting to know each other for a while. Maria showed up with a full spread of Tex-Mex appetizers that she laid out in the kitchen before she and her two helpers left. The group ate cheese quesadillas, chalupas, and chips and salsa. A little later the door bell rang and Trisha and Mitch arrived. Trisha, a tall athletic ebony beauty in a bright yellow pull over blouse and tight daisy duke shorts, led her even taller and much fairer skinned husband into the room. Don's eyes instantly went to her and the smile on his face grew wider. Lilly was really happy that Don liked Trisha so much. If Trisha hadn't seduced him into playing, she didn't know what would have happened that first night when they started swinging.

"Trisha! Mitch, glad you guys could make it." Don left Lilly to give Trisha a hug.

Mitch hung back, watching his wife as she grabbed Don's head and kissed him passionately. Lilly gave Mitch a hug and then glided over to Angus. To her delight, Angus slipped his hand down onto her ass as she stood near him. Sherry gave Mitch a hug, but obviously they had met before because she didn't linger with him, most likely not wanting to interfere with his voyeuristic nature.

They all visited a little more and then Jill put some music on. "Okay guys, Coke can't make it." She announced referring to the groups wild friend name Cocaine Snow. "So we are going to have to start this party ourselves.

Trisha looked around. "Is everything okay, with the cute little slut?"

"Yeah, no problems. She's spending the weekend with two air force lieutenants she met a few days ago. Sounded like she was having a lot of fun when she called."

Mitch laughed. "That figures. I hope she doesn't break her new toys."

Jill laughed and then looked at each man sternly.

"Now, guys, as most of you know Lilly and Don are trying to get pregnant. She is wearing a diaphragm but every man, except Don, also has to wear a condom when fucking her. This is not negotiable. There are plenty of condoms in that bowl over there." Jill pointed to a nearby bowl then pointedly looked at Angus. "Is everyone okay with this?"

Angus grinned. "I'm guessing I'm the only guy here who hasn't already agreed, but don't worry. I respect what you guys are doing and I'll play by the rules."

Lilly didn't let her smile slip. She just hoped she could find the right opportunity to persuade Angus that the rules were really just a loose guideline and not one she wanted to follow too closely.

Jill looked at the girls. "Wanna do a rainbow?" She laughed at their reactions.

Lilly grinned. She hadn't done a rainbow party in years. "What the hell. Why not?"

Sherry and Trisha both agreed and all the women dug lipstick out of their purses. As luck would have it, Sherry and Jill were wearing a similar shade so Jill slipped off to her bedroom to change. While she was gone, Lilly sidled up to Angus.

"So why haven't you two come to Jill's party before?"

"We've been in Europe for a while. Just got back a couple of weeks ago and needed a little time to recover from the trip. We used to come, not to all of them, but occasionally. I'm not sure I could handle one of these parties every week."

"She doesn't throw them every week anymore. I wish she would. I always feel like I'm missing out during the off weeks." Lilly let her hand slid down his back to Angus' ass as she spoke.

Angus smiled down at her. "Jill told me you were the hottest piece of ass she'd ever known, even hotter than Coke."

"She said that?"

"Well, she said you would be if you ever let yourself really go. I think you are well on your way to that."

"Hmm, she may be right." Lilly wondered if Jill guessed what she was doing. Some small piece of her hoped not. She didn't want her friend to be disappointed in her. She turned and rose up on her tip toes as she put her other hand, still holding her lipstick, around Angus' neck.

Angus slid a hand up to cup her breasts and stared down at her. As he started to dip his head down to kiss her, Jill bounced back into the room.

"Ready! What? You guys are starting without me! Again?"

Lilly looked around. Don had Sherry in his arms, kissing her passionately. Ray already had Trisha's blouse and bra off and was on his knees in front of her sucking on her bare breasts as he rubbed her crotch through her tight shorts.

"You should know not to leave us alone by now." Trisha laughed as she ran her fingers through Ray's hair.

Lilly stepped back from Angus. "I can't let Trisha get too far ahead of me." She winked at Angus and quickly unbuttoned her blouse, throwing it to the side of the room with flare. The bra she wore matched her blouse's deep blue. It had an underwire support but was lacy on top and showed off a lot of cleavage. Just a little of her deep brown areola showed through the lace. Though the bra offered support, the material over her nipples was thin and they poked out, revealing her arousal. Angus pulled her back to him and let his thumbs graze over her nipples causing her pussy to clench.

"Mmm," she panted. "You have two hours to stop that."

He leaned forward and kissed her neck. Her pussy, already wet and ready, gave a spasm and she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders. Nearby she heard Don gasp.

"My God, Sherry, your nipples are unbelievable!"

Lilly looked over. Don had removed Sherry's blouse and although her breasts were small, almost flat, her bright red nipples stood out boldly. Don's thumb brushed over them and Lilly could see that Sherry's nipples were longer than his thumb was thick. Her eyes went wide. She'd never seen nipples that long and beautiful. She couldn't wait to suckle on them.

Angus unhooked the clasp on the back of her bra, bringing her attention back to him. She pushed back from him just a little, letting him slip the binder off her shoulders and down her arms.

"Guys! What about the rainbow?" Jill put her hands on her hips. "Oh fuck it. Come here Mitch."

Lilly kissed Angus again, sliding her hand down to his crotch. He was really enjoying this. His cock was firm under his slacks and she stroked it as he moved one hand down to her hip and expertly lowered her skirt's zipper. When the zipper hit the halfway mark, her skirt dropped to the floor, exposing her bare ass and pussy.

"No panties?" Angus breathed into her mouth. His hand had moved forward and was sliding down her mons toward her sex.

"They get in the way." Lilly panted, as she willed his hand lower.

"Holy shit you are wet!" Angus shoved his finger inside her pussy and probed deeply as he returned to kissing her.

She felt his finger sink deep into her pussy and she half closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his long finger. He probed her hole deeper and deeper. His fingers were so long and firm and felt so good inside her. Then his mouth came away from hers and his eyes went wide. He looked at her for a moment before leaning forward to put his lips right by her ear.

"You're not wearing a diaphragm." He whispered.

Lilly put her lips by his ear. "Hmm, I'm a naughty girl. Does that bother you?"

"Not a bit. I guess that explains the condom thing."

"No that is just mother being over cautious. She thinks I really have it in."

Angus chuckled. "Well, I'll be careful to obey the condom rule."

"Hmm, that might be more negotiable than mommy said earlier."

"I don't want to cause a problem."

"We'll have to be sneaky, but the risk of being caught will make it even hotter, don't you think?"

Angus pulled back and looked into her eyes. "Do you know what you're doing?"

"Yes. You'll keep my secret won't you?

He winked at her. "Of course I will, Lilly. I enjoy being naughty too."

Lilly reached down and tugged at his belt. "You, sir, are way over dressed. Let's take care of that, hmm?"

It only took a few moments before Lilly had Angus' pants and boxers off. He'd stepped out of his shoes and removed his shirt as she did. As soon as he was nude, Lilly knelt in front of him gazing at his beautiful cock. It was long but not too thick. His short pubic hair was the same chestnut color as the hair on his head and chest. She leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock, feeling it swell in her hands. She loved feeling a cock swell up and get ready to fuck her.

To the side she heard Don moan loudly. Looking over she saw that Sherry was on her knees in front of him. The thin woman had her mouth all the way to the base of Don's cock and one hand was between his legs moving in a way that could only mean she was fingering his ass.

Lilly looked up at Angus. "Would you like to see me eat your wife's pussy while you fuck me?"

Angus chuckled. "Fuck yes. She's not really into women, but that's kinky enough she'd probably let you do it."

"You'll have to wear a condom, at least at first, but please don't cum until I find a way to get you bare."

"Serious?"

"Yes, please." She smiled up at him and whispered, "I want your cum in my pussy."

Angus nodded, a wide grin on his face. Lilly rose and led Angus by the cock over to Don and Sherry. "Mind if we join you?" she asked, looking from Don's face down to Sherry who had pulled back leaving just Don's knob in her mouth.

Sherry pulled completely off Don's cock. "Whatcha have in mind?"

"I thought I could eat your sweet pussy while your husband fucks my brains out."

"Can I suck your husband's beautiful cock while you lick me?"

Lilly shrugged. "Sure. He loves a good blow job." She smiled at Sherry. "I love your nipples. They are amazing!"

"I wish I had your tits. Angus would never stop fucking me if I had tits like yours."

Lilly smiled. She liked the idea of Angus refusing to stop fucking her. She knelt behind Sherry and gently kissed her neck and back. "You are a beautiful woman. I'm going to really enjoy eating your pussy."

Sherry laughed. "Well don't just talk about it. Angus is about to cum just thinking about it."

Jill stepped up with a small package in her hand. "Don't forget your condom." She smiled, but there was real steel in her eyes.

"Yes mom." Angus laughed, mimicking Lilly's earlier reference.

Jill smiled and tore open the package.

"Let me help you." Jill grinned and then eased the condom over his cock head, taking her time rolling it down his long shaft.

While Jill prepared Angus, Lilly flopped onto her back and let Sherry straddle her. She was surprised by how wet and open Sherry's pussy already was. Sherry's large labia were swollen and distended, hanging down between her thin thighs. Her nectar glistened all along the inside and her large clit was already poking out of its sheath throbbing in an erotic little dance. Lilly breathed in Sherry's fragrance. It was heady and strong, filling her nostrils and lifting her arousal higher. Gazing up at Sherry's stunning sex, Lilly felt her desire grow. She wanted to taste the other woman; wanted to savor Sherry's arousal and make her cum.

Between her legs, she felt Angus position himself. Spreading her legs wide, she invited him in. As she did, she gripped Sherry's hips and pulled her mouth up to the amazing pussy above her.

Angus pressed the covered head of his cock against her wet pussy and slid inside as her tongue glided along Sherry's distended lips. When she worked her tongue back to the very bottom of Sherry's slit, she saw her clit standing at attention. Damn! Sherry had a clit! It had grown larger from just the one lick. No longer a little nub, Sherry's clit now looked like a miniature cock standing at attention. She pulled back and admired Sherry's sex. This woman had the most beautiful pussy she'd ever seen and she wanted it badly.

Forgetting for a moment about the cock sliding into her, Lilly attacked Sherry's slit like a mad woman. She forced her tongue deep between Sherry's sizzling lips. She sucked on her clit, holding it between her teeth. She wrapped her fingers around Sherry's ass, holding her beautiful butt cheeks as her mouth ravished the other woman. Lilly felt, almost as an aside, Angus bottom out in her hole. His long cock was deep inside her but her mind was consumed by Sherry's intoxicating nectar and by the feel of her engorged lips as she sucked them into her mouth, her tongue, never still, flew over and around them. She didn't leave any part of Sherry's magnificent sex unexplored. Lilly felt Sherry's hands on the top of her head holding Lilly's mouth to her pussy as she rocked her hips back and forth.

"Damn, Don. Lilly is going after that pussy!" It was Mitch's voice, Lilly realized from far away.

"I'm hurt. She's never eaten me like that." Jill's said from the side.

Was everyone watching her eat Sherry's pussy?

"Yeah, she's incredible, but I'm missing out on my blow job." That was Don.

"Fuck. Sorry. Don." Sherry grunted. "I'll make it up to you but I can't concentrate right now."

Sherry's legs went wide, dropping her down and forcing Lilly's head all the way down to the carpet. Above her Sherry convulsed. She still had her fingers entwined in Lilly's hair. Suddenly Sherry's pussy flooded Lilly's mouth and the thin woman let out a howl. Her fingers pulled Lilly's hair as she threw her shoulders back and moaned.

"Fuck! I'm cumming." Sherry exclaimed above her.

Sherry stopped moving, her body rigid. Lilly stopped as well, letting her new friend savor the afterglow from her climax. After a long minute Sherry rolled off of Lilly. Sometime during Sherry's orgasm, Angus had withdrawn and was just kneeling between Lilly's legs watching his wife with wide eyes.

"I've never cum from a woman before." Sherry turned at looked at Lilly like she'd never seen her before.

"I've never seen you cum like that from just getting eaten." Angus said. His wide eyes slid from his wife to Lilly. "That was amazing to watch."

Don moved beside Lilly and bent down to kiss her. She knew he could taste Sherry's nectar on her face. She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, kissing him passionately until he pulled away.

"Damn, Lilly. I think you are getting more amazing every day." Don grinned at her.

Lilly smiled up at Don and then looked over at Sherry. "Your kitty is amazing. I just couldn't get enough."

"Well anytime you need more, just let me know. I think I've just found my lesbian side." Sherry was still obviously basking in the afterglow.

"I hope you still have your straight side too, because I want to fuck that amazing pussy of yours." Don laughed.

"Mmm," Sherry pointedly stared at Don's twitching cock. "Yeah, I definitely want that inside me tonight, but you'll have to give me a moment."

Lilly looked around. Ray and Trisha were watching her. Both of them were naked and Trisha was idly stroking Ray's marvelous cock. Jill, who had lost all her clothing, swayed her hips as she glided over to Lilly. As she reached Lilly, her hand swung out from behind her back. She was holding the anal beads from the previous party.

"Lookie at what I have. Want me to use these on you while Angus fucks you?" Jill laughed as she waived the anal beads at Lilly.

A wide grin took over Lilly's face and her eyes sparkled. "Fuck yes! Oh Angus, you are going to love fucking me with my ass full of beads."

"Yeah, Jerry hasn't stopped talking about how much he loved it." Jill grinned.

"Okay, how do you want me?" Angus asked.

"Lay down and I'll get on you cowgirl. Once you are all the way in, we both have to hold still while Jill puts the beads in." Lilly directed Angus down onto the floor. He still had the condom on, Jill checked, so Lilly straddled him. She looked over at her husband.

Don smiled at her. His arm was around Sherry's shoulders and he was idly rubbing her incredible nipples. Her eyes never left Don as she lowered herself down onto Angus' cock, relishing the feel of his protected shaft penetrating her. She wished it was his bare cock, about to impregnate her, but that would have to wait.

As soon as she bottomed out on her new lover's pole she stopped and turned back to Jill.

"I'm ready."

Jill had already knelt behind her and was ready with the lubricant. She quickly lubed up Lilly's back hole with her finger and then popped the first bead inside, drawing a grunt from Lilly.

"Fuck! That feels good. Give me more Jill." Lilly's face was contorted with pleasure.

Angus reached up and took her breasts in his hands, pinching her large mocha nipples gently.