All Comments on 'Linda's Discovery Ch. 02'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Linda your story was incredible. You included every aspect from the total innocence of a young man and mother to the steps up to becoming lovers. This story is my favorite of all time.

Thank you so very much!

You are an in incredible writer.

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Even better than the first story. You simply must keep writing and in particular a sequel to this one.

AvidReader47AvidReader47about 11 years ago
More, please

Time for Chapter 3...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Need to keep writing. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More..Please?!

I've just finished reading this again and realized it is nearly a year and a half since it was submitted and you have not added another part or a new story. It is time. it's stories like these (well, there really aren't that many THIS good!) that keep me from needing viagra!

FILYCONFILYCONabout 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT Part 2

You are good !!!

Not quite shaking but PLEASE write a lot more chapters or something down the same lines as that .Iam sure it will be as good "but" I think Linda , Anne and the boys have a lot more things to get up to dont you ???????

gunnycdcgunnycdcabout 11 years ago
Keep writing

Linda, Your stories seem so real and i enjoyed them very much. Please keep writing and continuing this story. I know you havent written anything more for awhile, but wish you would do all your fans a favor and keep writing more chapters on this story. You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story development....

Sharing with friends for mutual satisfaction ... the way it should be. Me and GF enjoyed your story. She is thinking her daughter needs to tease me or please me that way so we can both have her. Thanks for the thoughts.

rayearlerayearleabout 11 years ago

Another voice crying "More"

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Linda's Discovery Ch.02

My comments will cover the story in total (Chapter's 01 and 02) rather than as individual chapters. Being a person with a natural curosity to analyze people, four and half years in the US Navy with JAG for the Sixth Fleet, and my business career in banking and finance, culminating and relating to analyzing all forms of accidents and courts-martial with the Navy, and the financial well-being and character of people in the banking world, I earned the nickname of "Eagle Eye", for my ability to find, observe, locate, discover and find things others could not.

Linda (if I may be so bold), you have written, authored and I'm sure with some assistance, produced a magnificent and true masterpiece of literature. Fortunately for the incest lovers and myself in particular (and some other deviants) here on Literotica you have presented us with many hours of pleasurable reading.

Over the past hour or so I read all 132 comments of Chapter 01, and 109 comments for Chapter 02; every critique imaginable was offered, probably more than half with individuals not brave enough to identify themselves even with a "nom de plume". Many of the comments had glowing praise for your efforts; and so do I praise your work and would also add that I might be your number one cheerleader, and here's why!

To begin I have no homosexual biases nor hates; neither do I relish nor have any urges nor tendencies as I am straight. I also do not read gay or lesbian stories--to each his own! When Linda bussed the lips of her friend Anne near the end of chapter 01, I had the fear the fabulous mother and son love story was going to be muddied and deviate into some wandering lesbian affair, or even worse--but I chose to withhold judgement until after reading the full story of parts one and two. When Linda began her lesbian activities in the spa of chapter 02, I almost stopped reading at that point, but did continue to read through for the specific reason I was going to comment after the story finished, and I wanted to be as objective as possible. I'm glad I read through those token lesbian sex scenes in the spa for the following reaon.

Throughout the story of both parts I gleaned, in my opinion, the mother's total actions and every sexual activity that pertained to her son was for one reason, and that was for the total, pure unadulterated love and devotion of her son's pleasure and love. In Chapter 01 when Linda and Anne performed the 69 pussy cleansing of each other, in the spa, after their son's climaxes, in my mind, it was purely another block in the foundation of her, Linda's, love for her son.

To her credit, Linda never displayed any lesbian urges nor proclivities outside those couple of endearing minutes in the presence of her total humbrage and dedication to the pleasuring of her son's mother-love!! Pure and simple. In the deepest recesses of my heart and soul I feel I have read this lesbian action on her part correctly.

The writer, and/or author know for sure why the token lesbian actions were added, so I won't second guess the action, with the exception of my prior comments above.

The story is undoubtedly one of the better constructed, themed and character usage I've had the pleasure to read seldom and rarely. The story did not just come to a screeching halt at the end of Chapter 02!!!!! Life and the imagination and the fantasies of the writer continued, even to this day. It has been seventeen months since the first part was posted, several weeks later for part two. Many of the 240 plus comments so far have asked for Chapter 03--or more--and I join in the utterances and chorus for further writing from your God-Blessed mind and fingers.

Congratulations on a monumental masterpiece. Your deserve every accolade!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The people demand rubber dicks.......oh, and more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

hooooot .. more .. we need more .. i can't wait for more ..

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Linda and Mark Annie and Tom PERFECT!!

This story is HOT!! Linda, the writer, Should get a prize for one of best stories Literotica has ever published!! If this isn't from personal experience; She has one hell of a sexual imagination with such bold graphic descriptions I came with all of them!! Thank you very much and keep the stories cumming!!!

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
its to hot

we mead watter and lotes ofit..Just hope nextschapters are note long in cuming linda your on hot mom and your friend annie well all I can say love leann xxxxxxxx

mrnormandymrnormandyabout 11 years ago
to hot to handle

"I like it, I love it, I want some more of it"... I can hardly wait for the next epesode...

ffairynuffffairynuffabout 11 years ago
I was hard all the way through

Linda - I was living this with you - very hot story - please write more soon.

ps. May I have some of your panties please mom?

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best Yet!

Best yet! While I find all kinds of sexual themes exciting, the mother / son incest theme has been one of those that I have found particularly erotic. The emotional implications may be complex but the attraction of the story is certainly clear for anyone who has shared this kind of fascination. Thanks to the author for sharing these intimate nuances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong title

Should have been "Perverts are us".

wmaf1wmaf1about 11 years ago
Outstanding

I had always wished i could have been with my mom. She was short with large breasts and I looked at her every chance I got. I did the panty thing for a while but never got to fuck her. GREAT story. Let;s hear from you and Mark again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome, more please

excellent story and writing, would love to see more of the fantasy unfold as they swap more than panties and cum. Thank you, please keep writing 9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't understand it.

A lot of people think you're a "brilliant" writer. You couldn't write your way out of a paperback mystery. The dialog is terrible. As in flat, boring, and repetitive. There are so many clunky sentences here that you could paper a wall with them.

"He quickly picked his head back up..." What? He'd been decapitated and survived? Try: "He raised/lifted his head."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a Great story, I can't wait for more

Flameboy580Flameboy580almost 11 years ago
Now that's what i'm talking about

This was incredibly well written and incredibly sexy! I loved how real the situation felt and how believable the protagonist was in being both a mom and a lover. In short, congratulations, you have just become my first Favorited author! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hmmm, oh yessssssssss

lovely wrap-up of this nice sexy story-good ending-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent and captivating story

If this is your first venture into this medium, you hit the jackpot. Well written, personal, believable, and kept me reading with a great hope that not only might you consider extending this but writing lots more.

vector2065vector2065over 10 years ago
Very Good

You have to write the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You MUST write the next chapter before i burst into flames!

I haven't read anything that hot in eons. Yes, PLEASE write another chapter ASAP!

zobsi1zobsi1over 10 years ago
The Best! The Best The Best!

Please, Please, Please write some more! That was not only very hot, but well written, too.

Thanks!

LTG

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

How I loved these two families and the gorgeous slow build up of tension and sensuality. Please continue this brilliant series.

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelover 10 years ago
Great story!!

Great stroking story. It is all in the details leading up to the cumclusion!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How much was really true? :)

I very much enjoyed the story. I realize a lot might be true, but I am sure a lot is also exaggerated or fiction all together. would love to chat so see just how much. Nice for fantasies though! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MY REQUEST TO YOU

Is it too much to ask you to repeat your submission...It was a great story that I have read two more times since the first time..... I was so turned by your detailed story line...I wish you could continue it with episodes ....so we can follow the life of Linda and her side kick in love....Annie

I cant correctly source my password but I want to hear from you.....

email.....kizambeezi@yahoo.com.......You can call me ....Jae

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incestlove

Thanks for this so exciting incest story!!Awesome,but why did you not make Mark fuck Annie and Tom,Linda?This is the cent missing in this story.Don't you agree?Plse continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your writing

Loved both of your stories, so hot and got me so incredibly turned on that I jacked off with my wife's panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dear god i need to cum so bad after reading both your stories,

feel like i'm going to pop, had you continued that final scene i would had to explain the sudden eruption of my orgasm to my wife sitting across from me, in fact i'm off for some fun thank you very much for your work look forward to future titles

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good finish.

I was a bit worried after part one that we were headed for some kind of free swapping circus with both moms and sons. The limited pair-by-pair evening was a good way for things to end. There are endless tales of random group swapping people of all types to read. This story seemed more real because it was kept within the boundaries of a natural loving relationship. The lesbian moments between Ann and Linda are more than fine and completely believable for two women of their background so it did not seem forced for the sake of titillation.

I add my hopes that we will get to read future stories by this writer, but, not if it entails frat boy orgies and trading mom-partners as presents. Linda & Anne and their sons can be put aside right here or we could continue with the focus more on Anne and Tom finding their way. Looking at the time since this was submitted I'd guess the story was done.

Sure, the writing style is far from perfect, but it's far above the usual dreary efforts in this category. Here's hoping LindaT will post other good reads in the future.

Jack00Jack00over 10 years ago
Best Ive read

Without a doubt handr down the best mother/son story Ive read to date. The only th ing I can think of that might have made it even better is if the two moms were sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Panties!

Love your story. I love(d) my mom's panties. I'm glad yu kept it a love story and not a son - swapping story. Shareing Mark to the degree she did so as to get Tom & Anne together was good. It wouldn't have been good for them to swap beyond that as it might have weakened both relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF you do a 3rd Chapter

PLEASE do NOT have the couples switch partners! As it is they did not need to be in the same house, let alone the same room this time. The interest was already there. The mothers AND sons had already talked to each other. There was no other stimulus needed to initiate there own activity. (btw it would have been a good source for a new story thread)

Why can't authors just let a couple enjoy being with each other without immediately going off into other directions before they even know who they are together?

richbwrichbwover 10 years ago
great story

this is as gtood a story thats out there nicely written although not keen on sons sharing there mothers as i would want to keep her all to my self and never want to share her but you did a good job at walking that fine line with that cant wait to see if more cums along and keep them from fucking the neighbors to much please great story though keep up the good work

LustfulsoccermomLustfulsoccermomover 10 years ago
Ecstasy

Such a beautiful and loving story. I've had many orgasms reading both parts. It certainly resonates with me darling (;

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
O-M-G.

These two stories typified lit-EROTICA. They were marvellous. Haven't had time to read all the other comments but to hell with them I loved both stories.

5* is nowhere near enough.

lonelydoccupcakelonelydoccupcakeabout 10 years ago
terrific

Amazing.. came multiple times to this. Wish I had this... so hot...

lonerider10lonerider10about 10 years ago
my new favorite author

this is one of the best pieces i have ever read. you are a genius with a naughty creative mind thankyou for your effort/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best ever just a simple beautiful story

The best ever so horny and realistic

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago
five star +++++++

As each and every comment mentions, this story is simply an erotic masterpiece!! Both chapters make me cum each time I read them. Five stars is nowhere enough. Just wished the author continued writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I've can't recall reading and enjoying any multiple part story as much as I have this one. Wow!

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
Absolutly fantastice

You have to add more to fantasy story. The way you wrote it I felt like I was Mark. Please try to add more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really Great Read

good mixture of fantasy and reality. Totally enjoyed and hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
share

The guys didnt get to fuck the other women, this is bullshit. but you get 5 stars, for part fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
heres whats true

It really wasnt her sister, for that would have made the story stronger. Neither of the guys were really getting the other women, she would have been telling this fact to us, and common sense, the boys if all naked would have fucked both women, so no boys were involved.Out of the blue, the neighbors wouldnt be talking incest. The panties is too far fetched, I dont think the panty story was physically or imaginatively stretched, so the panties are totally discounted at Walmart. Something had to be eral, was the imagination part real, imagination isnt real. So yhe only thing she could have done was to fuck her son. But I dont believe any of the panty smelling, for him to have initiated the story. For if any of the panty story was true, if would have been more believable,so its a total lie.So, its not truthfully told who started with who, the whole story is a lie. She even lies on her biography, she claims shes 18.

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 10 years ago
One of the best

I've been reading incest stories for years, and of the thousands of stories out there on the 'net, this is by far one of the best. I've probably read this 20 times or more.

This story is the literary equivalent of viagra. Just awesome.

I only wish I could write something half as good as this.

pantyfan44pantyfan44about 10 years ago
Here's What's True - a response

To the anonymous author of "heres whats true (sic)" - Your post was neither grammatically nor logically readable. If English is your first language, then our education system has failed your miserably (e.g. "she claims to be 18" is not the same as "over 18"... and there is no mention of any sister... I could go on, but you won't understand). I will applaud you for posting anonymously and hope that you continue to do so to any other sites in the future. Any name that you may choose that might lead to your true identity can only serve to hurt you if a future employer is looking for someone with any intelligence.

From my perspective, I think this is one of the best stories on the site. I thought it was believable (how many of us probably got our first smell of a woman's panties from our mom?), showed an element of restraint (how many of these stories devolve into some sort of "fuckfest"?), and incredibly well written. None of us knows where the real life part of the story ends and the fantasy begins, but I suspect there was at least the discovery by Linda that Mark was taking her panties, a discussion followed, and probably the phone sex (or some variation). I also suspect that she discussed this with Annie. Whether or not that lead to her and Mark actually hooking up can only be conjecture on our part, but that's what makes this story so great... it is written in a way that makes it very believable that it could have happened exactly like she described it.

Well done Lindat817. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

WestMich69WestMich69about 10 years ago
One of the best stores!!!!

This story is great, particularly how she develops it and makes it grow. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please

I would love to hear more of this. It's really exceptional. I'd like to hear a lot more about Tom and Anne. Perhaps the boys could take their Mothers to Hedonism, the girls could get laid after a bukake contest, the boys could enjoy each other's company and pregnancy could ensue for each. I'd love it if Linda dropped her bikini to show off a a sweet "For Him" tattoo. It's been much too long. I hope this continues!

WestMich69WestMich69almost 10 years ago
Just about the best story there is.

I love these mom/son stories, However there are parts in this one that set it apart from all the rest. When both mothers and sons are making love in the same room is exceptional. And when Annie fucks her son for the first time with Linda and Mark watching in very hot. I like how Annie lowers herself onto Tom's cock with her back to him. She knows what she wants. And then the final capping moment in when Annie lowers herself over Linda to get her cunt sucked and to suck Linda's ...Too hot!!!

MumSisterTgirlLoverMumSisterTgirlLoveralmost 10 years ago
Became a member to say a proper thank you

Thank you for such a wonderful story. I just became a member so i didn't have to write a comment anonymously and because your literary prowess has convinced me that this is a site i can truly enjoy. The mother son story was fantastic and with the inclusion of her best friend, well i finished the first story and had to read the next immediately. I look forward to anything more you are planning to write.

whitecottonloverwhitecottonloveralmost 10 years ago
Great second part

I really wanted to give 5 stars but on my phone it registered 3. What a great second part. You had me hard from start to finish. You made it easy to visualise what was going on and I felt like I was there watching the action. You tell a great story and you need to keep writing.... Would love to read more of what you write.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
good mentoring opportunity

but if you do a 3rd chapter please keep the couples in their own beds in their own homes, please.

I hate it when there is a whole set up of slow, reluctant, progression, and then suddenly it becomes a lifestyle that includes everybody in a sexual free for all with name calling, degradation, and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I have never ever read a story, that had me drawn in to the mind of Linda, so deep !!!

As I read the story, I became so locked into Linda's thoughts that the action

was REAL AS IT GETS !!! I have read Many erotic stories in my 60 some odd

years !!! This one is a MASTERPEACE !!!! You truly, have a talent that is

a rare gift !!! I wish you all the success in the world !!! I also Thank You with

all my heart, for a story that, I know I, will treasure and remember the rest

of my life !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
incestover

Maybe somewhat different from Linda's story,which is by the way AWESOME,I am going to tell you the most extraordinary personal experience I started with one of my office colleagues,Carina(I was 48 and her 46).We had been fucking since 2 years and done all sorts of Kama Sutra positions!Then we started to make fantasies,like making threesomes.It took me 6 months to have her accepting to fantasy on it and finally we made several times,a threesome with my best friend George and my young cousin Mike.It was a great experience for us all .She became more and more excited when the fantasy came on her son in law and finally she really started to fuck with him(she still does!) and I always encouraged her.She even sometimes let her mobile near them and I could hear all their moanings and cums.Then the fantasy came on one of her gorgeous daughters Mirella and two of her daughters in law Sharon and Angela.She sniffed and licked their dirty panties for me, making also photos thereof.She also sometimes gave me their dirty panties which I had to keep in my office desk,because bringing them home would have been dangerous.She got more and more excited when she fantasied that I was fucking them.She tells me that she is now slave of these fantasies,like me, and sometimes when she looks at these women she has to go to the toilet and masturbate herself.All her family know me and think that I am a good friend of Carina.They(son in law,the daughters,the daughters in law and the others) are VERY VERY FAR about suspecting what sexual pleasure they provide both of us!!!

0 are very far about knowing how much

JWToveJWTovealmost 10 years ago
Great Story

One of the most erotic stories I've read on Literotica! Great job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As #1 was a GREAT STORY hope you have more It was a 2 come

Linda, sure has a way of getting you off. Her writings are amazing.

Keep them coming

PNW_DadPNW_Dadalmost 10 years ago
:)

Keep 'em coming!

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlalmost 10 years ago
Top quality

Two excellent stories, well constructed and beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

You're great, this story aroused me so much... Please write more!

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511almost 10 years ago
AMAZING

FUCKING AMAZINGLY HOT. OMG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i can't wait for 3

Both your stories were so unbearably hot. Would live to hear the third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot hot

great stories cant wait for the third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful

fapping like a wild monkey on a pile of bananas watching a famale monkey eating another female monkey's pussy

PNR2PNR2over 9 years ago
Incredible...

An amazingly sensual and, very hot story... Only part I didn't like was, it ended way too soon... Very nicely done... Kudos from here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I keep coming back ....

....to this story. Your characters and plot line are super. All is well developed and coherent. Linda is believable as a mom and lover. Your skill at story construction is a rare find. Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate your prose.

When you are ready for another story, this man is ready to be wowed.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
if you do a Chapter 03

don't have them swap,

please

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Linda's Discovery Ch. 02:" - Linda and Mark; and Anne (Annie) and Tom Duncan - (Story/Subject Mother and Son, and Her Friend's Mother and Son).

After reading the current 173 reader's comments, there seems to be an over-riding "common thread" (pertinent thoughts and ideas) expressed by a great many of those readers.

One, is a vast majority fondly and respectfully request a continuing Chapter 03 be written and posted, being sure to keep the two families of Linda (and her son Mark), and Anne (Annie and her son Tom) totally seperated in all sexual activities! Though readers cajoloe, urge and plead for the writer(s) to extend the ending of their stories, in the writer/author's mind, their original intent of the story is over, fini, done! Second, and along the same lines, is that the minute' and smidgen amounts of bi-sexual (or lesbian) expressions of both mothers Linda and her friend Annie does not detract from the true form of incestual (blood-related) relationships and therefore should remain as a "small flavoring" of the gist, intent and theme of the story--the incestual relationships of two mothers and their respective sons!

'Linda817' has a very rare, very beautiful ability and depth of feelings and emotions to give each of her characters charisma and depth, and in the character's roles deliver those messages to her awed and lovingly mesmerized readers. This two-chapter story is magnificent in the charm and romantic idolizing of two mother's love for their respective sons and the sons for their respective mothers! Indeed, very rare!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
question

The first thing that comes to mind is, which part is fiction and which is true? It all seems very real and possible to me. Sometimes passion causes us to do things we wouldn't normally do.

cvlrymancvlrymanover 9 years ago
Skilled Writer

You are one very skilled writer, and you obviously enjoy both the writing and the subject matter. If you feel so motivated, please check out my "Aunt Jane" stories under Cvlryman. Would love to correspond with you via e-mail. Cvlryman@excite.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW - just fuckin WOW

I really don't know how I stumbled upon this but what an amazing writer and story teller you are. The whole incest thing is not even close to any of my fantasies but as soon as I read the first paragraph I was unable to stop until the end. Please continue this as a trilogy and let the boys fuck both their own mothers and then each other's and finish with the mums fucking each other.

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Very nice!

An enjoyable story that I hope you will be inspired to take a little further. Good narrative thread and an exciting scenario that almost begs for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

You've done some great writing here, and it's not just the sex! That was great to! Well done.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Very, very hot

An incredibly hot story, paced well and with good dialog. Looking forward to more.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 9 years ago
Hot

Just too fucking hot for words. Both installments were awesome. Keep up the good work

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Excellent Linda

You wrote this in 2011, from memory, and not heard from since then. So, I guess you and the young stud have ridden off into the sunset. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Well done. I hope for you that most of it was true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Story Yet

It was perfect. I absolutely loved every word of it. And I'd like to do the same thing.

I think swapping sons would be great. You've already had them taste each other's son's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent Story from Start to Finish...

This was easily one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. From start to finish it had me excited, both mentally and physically. WOW Thank you for sharing a very private part of your life. I feel privileged to be able to read it and hope there is more to the story.

JWS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I was thoroughly enticed by this story. I loved the uninhibited relationship between Linda and Annie, and how that spilled over into Mark's and Tom's life. It's always refreshing to read about a woman's open-mindedness put into words. Life should be this open to sexual and sensual possibilities, instead of being repressed by fearful people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

I've read other comments and gotten the idea that this, or something similar, really happened to you. Thats great. I think no man can love a woman like her son, and vice versa. I'd kind of not like to see or read about Mark and Tom trading mothers for sex. Call me crazy, but I have a problem with that but no problems with incest! As long as everyone concerned is wanting the same. I think Mark and Linda love each other and I hope your story Linda is really you. This has got to be one of the top stories I have read. We've never met and never will, but I think you are beautiful. I don't know if you should write more stories or not. I like the telling of the real thing too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shit Linda

I thaught the first part was hot . this has nearly melted computer screen . Iam still panting . best of luck .will you Bwriteing an more. love to find out how both famlies fair L david

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck. Me!

You blew my mind! Thank you! Thank you! Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hell of a story....

keep writing please your words have me rock hard.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Great, great story!! i must have cum a dozen times reading how mom and son made loved and he filled her

I so love a good incest story and this one is so damn hot. I would hope you would continue with both moms and sons, maybe a story about the other mother and her boy and then perhaps they can share their sons and trade off or have a 4 way. please keep writing!! Gave you a 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh come on bonnie

we all know that you can't get hard twice while reading a single chapter, let alone cum. You never should have let us know how hard some stories get you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I've never really

into the mom son stories but after reading this one I can't say that. You certainly stopped writing this one in a way that leaves it open to more (since you've developed the characters) . There's so much more of this one that I want to read... and experience with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I added the part about it not being my idea to be lighthearted and try to make myself appear to be a little less slutty. But as soon as I said it,

Always a good sign when she tries to minimize how Slutty she is....

girdlelovergirdleloveralmost 9 years ago
Too bad

That this writer stopped submitting stories. Very talented.

Avid1234Avid1234over 8 years ago
Wow

I am amazed that this was even hotter than the first story. Linda you are an exceptional erotic author! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more more

probably the most erotic story i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SEXY STORY !!!

very well written. enjoyed every page. really engrossing and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very curious

Really wonder how much of this was imagination and how much of his story really happened

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES