All Comments on 'Linda's Discovery Ch. 02'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you have more room for this to grow, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Find jesus

What have we done with our lives. We are disgraceful reading this. We need to find Jesus Christ in our lives and repent

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finding Noah

How do you think Noah's family repopulated the earth anyway? It's not like there were a lot of choices for sexual partners for them. Miraculously, everyone was incredibly, and constantly, horny! There was much hard work to be done, and there wasn't much to do for fun except for sex, so they did it often. As they accomplished their daily tasks for survival, each would have lustful thoughts, and desires. At times they really didn't wear much clothing. Often, a son could be heard saying, "I like to watch your breasts swing as you tend the garden mom!" A sister watching her brother chopping wood, would stare at his penis swinging and say, "Tonight, your love stick will be working itself in, and out, of my vagina brother!" They didn't swear yet at that time though. No one even noticed the sounds of sex at night anymore, because it was always happening somewhere. It wasn't unusual to hear, "Oh mom, you always make me feel so good! Oh yes, I'm getting close to that point of giving you my seed! OH MOM! OH YES! OH YES! HERE IT COMES! GET READY! OH YES! OH GOD! OH GOD! GIVE IT TO ME BABY! GIVE YOUR SEED TO YOUR MOTHER! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very engrossing the plot was superb the sex was amazing described you are a great writer so keep it up write more if you have time + if you want you can add a sequel for this story too.

Regards DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome

This has been the most realistic story I have read any where ! Thank you

For sharing. I hope that you can share more of your stories.

Exelent writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love my son

I wish that I would have been this free when I was younger. I used to love cracking open my son's door and watching him stroke his cock and dreamed of eating him when he was a senior in high school.

The potential that you actually took advantage of a good situation and fucked your little boy is fantastic. I wish that I had done the same.

I remember one time when he was younger catching him sniffing my panties in the bathroom when I left them on the floor in front of the tub. I soaked the pair I had on.

After his divorce, I watched him stroke his cock on my couch and I swear that I heard him say "oh mom" once and I almost died. He had no idea that I was in the hallway. I almost ate his cum that night but, I just wasnt sure that is what he said.

Thank you for a great story. I can only dream of doing what you have done. And I hope that cum was sweet.

mrmagikmrmagikover 8 years ago

These dumb Fucks that come here and preach or bitch about people reading or writing all this should mind their own Fuckin' business! And, NOT come here if they don't like it! And then NOT have the guts to use their name, but put Anonymous. COWARDS! But hey, that's just what I think. I think it is a GREAT story and a GREAT series! Keep up the GREAT work!!! And it's even better if it's a true story or based on one.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Four on the floor

Great action and a five star award to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To 'I Love My Son' ...it kind of sounds like he was giving you an invitation ;) ...should have walked in the room, naked, "...did you call me baby?" Hehehe;) hey, a little embarrassment if you were wrong would be nothing compared to the rewards if you were right, besides if you were wrong he would be more embarrassed being caught than you being naked! ...of course you could return the favor, a well placed "...oh son...fuck me baby...I wish my handsome boy would just walk in and lick me sooo good, then fuck my pussy thats soo wet for him..." With your door slightly ajar when you know he's walking by, or said overly loudly when you are both in bed but the AC isn't running and you know the sound will travel... ;)

...of course giving him repeated performances will turn up the pressure cooker!!

...as to the poster below mad at some negative comment, I guess from someone pretending to be offended by reading this stuff (lol, thats the funny part, if they really were offended they would have bailed as soon as they knew where they were! Instead, they make some b.s. post so if their momny/wife/girlfriend/roomie catches them they can play all offended and say that they left a scalding comment for those pervs! Rofl)

...anyway, it doesn't matter if they post as Anon or with a name, still nobody knows who they are so the point is moot! I used to post as Anon just so I didn't have to bother logging in every time I visited, now I have like four different browsers installed on this tablet and the ONLY thing I use This browser for is Literotica.com, so I never log out, the browser always stays open and I usually have about ten stories queued up to read with a list or two Im looking through for more! Always hard to find good stories!!

This was a highly impressive one though, as mother/son stories usually turn me off. Very well written and interesting! Thanks ;)

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 8 years ago
Great story! Sorry it's over

A truly great story. I'm sorry it's over, at least I assume it is, as they are dated over five years ago. I would very much enjoy further episodes into the lives of the two couples, but that is up to you. I will put these stories in my favorites list so I can read them again, and again.

I hope you continue with your writing endeavors as you seem to be quite talented.

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
ONLY ONE STORY

From Grandma down, husbands got paddled while daughters were taught to pleasure their true mistresses. It could turn out as good as good as this one.

Janice

wcm1924wcm1924about 8 years ago
WOW! AWESUM!

The Best Mother and Son that I have ever read. More Please. You have opened a full bag of erotic, exciting Worms! There is so much more that can happen in this FourSum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

Very erotic. Well written. One of the best I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More! Please!

Encore! Encore!

Hahaha... cheers, E.

taco1085taco1085almost 8 years ago
agree agree

you cant leave this story unfinished, follow up with the 4 of them switching and taking the boys on a trip for graduation. also maybe the fact that one or both of the ladies end up pregnant. what a twist and fun that would be.. please consider that and all the other avenues you have left open for more chapters. thanks for a great read.....

QueenVeeQueenVeealmost 8 years ago
Great story

That was freaking hot!!!! If you do a follow up, please don't have them swapping partners.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCalmost 8 years ago
More

It's a shame you haven't written anything in almost five years; there is so much more you could add to this series. I hope you will seriously consider continuing the story; one of the better mother/son relationships on Literotica.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Great Story.

So hot turned a 73 years old man .Very good story. Love the real part of it. Thanks for sharing your very erotic experience,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why

Oh girl why did you stop, excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

What a good writer and a wonderful story wished you had more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
perfect

But I agree with Queenvee, I think a big mistake would be letting them swap sons. If they truly love their mothers and their respective sons, they won't want to trade. It is a nice fantasy, sometimes, even a good roleplay. But in reality, no, I can't see a Man allowing it. Especially if love is there. My best friend and I both shared our mutual desire for our mothers at a young age. I told my mother, and he subsequently told his mother, that when I grew up I was going to marry her and make her happy. I was six. I did grow up and MY mother and I have a very loving and also sexual relationship. Sadly, this is where your story and mine diverge. My friend, to the best of my knowledge, never did. Of course, I've never told him about Mom and me either and he has also never married. So, anything's possible, as Mom and I have proven. I'm glad for you that this story is based, at least partially, on real life. I hope it is the part where she and her son consummate their love, whether your Annie and Tom ever did in real life. A mother's love is a beautiful and all consuming thing, and I thouroughly believe that no man could love a woman as much as her son. Happy 4 U.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

I can't believe how perfect your story is. How about a second follow up through the life long story of the two couples as best friends forever? A continuing series perhaps? please!

The boys have both shared their mothers with another woman, why not share them with another man? Certainly, I can't imagine anyone enthralled by your story could be a sexist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet Memories.

A Seemingly REAL life story. Well written and well told. Although my best friend did share his mom with me it was over 50 yeras ago, but this awoke some fond memories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I really loved your story. I love true stories but i will gladly read a fictitious story if you submit one like this

tonyl65tonyl65over 7 years ago
Wow and Wow

Great job. Loved the build up and descriptive writing.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 7 years ago
Wonderful !!!

I hope you write a lot more stories.

These were incredibly arousing. Thank you.

I could see it all, could practically smell the scents and taste them all.

Terrific.

More, please!

kbrown44kbrown44over 7 years ago

Awesome story one of the best please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DW

DW is short for Double Wow! And you can tack on X10. Now you have a math/scientific formula that I wish had been taught in high school, Double Wow X 10. I can't wait for chapters DW X 11 thru 20. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
KEEP WRITING

You gave me the hardest cock I've had for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wettest mom winner!!!

My pussy is running with juices hope I had a Mark or Tom to help me out now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW; What a Pair of MOMS!!!

I Hurt Myself with Both chapters back-to-back, or was that Belly-to-Belly.!!!

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 7 years ago
All I can say is WOW!

Well I shot my load three times now in about 18 hours. Twice last night to chapter 1 and now once in chapter 2. Freacking amazing. I wished I had a mother like that when I was young. Keep writing and thank you for the stories and hard times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely done!

So well written and so erotic and sometimes nasty. I will be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow ! What a well written story.

You have a great deal of inate writing ability. The character development was really good and the description of feelings & thoughts was wonderful. The sex scenes, whether individually or together were very hot. Chapter 1 was especially hot having a hard on during the entire chapter. Very well done. I wish you would add chapters to this story or start new ones. You have a very fertile mind. I love it. Thanks !!!

Sapper257Sapper257about 7 years ago
Second Verse, same as the First.

Linda not as good as your first. More people related to Ch 1. You are a good writer so put 'Pen to Paper'.

Best to write about experiences. Because you haven't written for 5/6 years you obviously have other priorities.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bullshit

No one only fucks once, when it is their first time.

And the whole point of getting off in company is to then swap partners.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
5 stars for both parts

What is needed is babies coming...

ronj34ronj34almost 7 years ago
Stroked again....

Linda, you did it again as exspected and I love your stories and look for more as it helps me masturbate, and as an old man, you really help stimulate me. Thanks again

HillfrogHillfrogover 6 years ago
Sweet, nasty, naughty and nice

The BFF sharing aspects in both tales/chapters brings a tangy twist to the taboo genre - very well written.

r0cket69r0cket69over 6 years ago
spectacular

Two amazing and well written chapters. Linda, you have a gift with words and your imagination is comes alive. I was arousd from start to finish. Looking forward to new material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Breast size

You stated that you had big tits, 32D,,, my wife has 38D,,, that is big! 32 is a teenager, D I can't imagine,, do you roll them up and put them back in your bra???

All else seemed appropriate...

Why only 2 chapters???

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
F'in AWESOME!!! You've gotten my attention and a few loads of pleasure

Your story telling, true or not, is of a wonderful relationship between some very sexy people. What I wouldn't give to have been one of the boys.

Thanks for telling them. I'm going to look to see if I can find any more that even remotely compare - I don't know if I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awsom

Loved all 3 parts. Was awsom ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh the hot romance!

What can i possibly add to my review of the first episode but Thank you Linda!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply amazing

You have an amazing talent. Cant wait to read more of your work. you are by far my most favorite Author

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
well done

I discovered your writing talent by accident, but I am so amazed by it. so erotic. and seductive, and well versed, and shit, just plain good. five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are amazing

And one of the 4 luckiest person alive. Love you. 4yourpleasureiam

Alex BelligAlex Belligover 6 years ago
Excellent

Very well written and highly erotic story. Wish there was a continuation, mainly son/mother swap.

Someone mentioned part 3, but I see only two parts, am I missing something?

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

hhhmmmm,, family incest is my kink,, just love this little tale,,well written and well paced,,very hot, erotic

mnrick991mnrick991about 6 years ago

I have to say I absolutely love your story telling prowess, several times over!

writerjabwriterjababout 6 years ago
Probably the best ever!

I especially liked the build up of part one, but either story is an exercise in delayed satisfaction to enjoy each moment of this hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absentee Author

What must we readers (fans) do in order that we may experience again this author's (Linda817) talents?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

Fukin hot story, had a boner from start to finish keep em cumming girl

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
Damn

So hot!! very erotic and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Realistic, genuine AND perfect emotions.

And maybe that is why Lindat817 has not resurfaced. Maybe this was just something she felt she needed to share. It was written too "matter-of-factly" in my opinion not to be somewhat true but she had already confirmed that at the very beginning. The ease at how this seemed to be written and at how one reads this just makes it seem to be more from memory than from imagination. It isn't dirty. It is beautiful. Regardless, I would read more of this person's work if she would write it. -bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Couldn't stop reading both stories. Very well written . Hope you write more. One of the best stories I have read on here.

mojopymojopyalmost 6 years ago
worth every minute

i was up till 2 am reading chapter 1 and 2. this ride of sexual tension was so hot. please I hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting for more...

Come on, why are you not submitting more stories. You have a talent! PLEASE! more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A beautiful sequel

Incredibly hot. But, believable. Please Linda, give us more. Either an update or stories similar to this. Thanks. An easy 5. -dave

brfr7721brfr7721almost 6 years ago
Awesome story.

As others have said, you are a talented writer. VERY sensuous stories! More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg so hot. So perfect.

I'd love to have a third chapter, but the after glow of that fantastic ending, wow just wow.

VlueRougeVlueRougeover 5 years ago
so sensual

you have very different way of telling the story

Which i love so much.. Not like other author that just jumps into the fucking part. You took the time and develop the characters soo good. which made it very realistic and sensual. I had hard time finishing it because it made me soo horny and had to jerk off. hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it

I can't wait for them all to get back together. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can't sleep!!

Linda.......your story is just indescribable. I found my sexual passion burning inside me while I was reading the sequel. I don't know how many times I just wanted to fuck my own sexy, busty mom. She is an exhibitionist; feels very much free to roam around me in transparent dresses, negligee and even without any bra or panty. She keeps her curvy body fit by exercising a lot, and returning home plays violently with her pussy. I discovered her in a very excited state some days earlier, from that day I peep into her room. I just love to stare at her soft nude body which is my heaven. I love my mommy!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not the same old mom and son

I usually do not read parent child stories, not even pantie stories but I'm glad I did.

Very well written, the story was the best part so good I read both ch 1 and 2 in just 2 sittings.

I think if you prolonged Annie and Tom get

together, you could have gotten a few more chapters and you write so well I'm sure me and many more would read them.

Thank you

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 5 years ago
Well written!

I also think you could add a third and maybe fourth chapter. Loved the story development and the characters were believable. Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

I hope they start a family together

Sam37Sam37over 5 years ago
Well done!

The writing of this story and chapter 1 was phenomenal. It’s great to hear this topic addressed from the female perspective. Your writing style is engaging, fluid, and refreshingly coherent. I hope that you return to add more stories.

It was easy to give both stories 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For Chapter 3

Hi Linda, How about your story going to the Boys sucking and anal fucking each other while the mom's watch and enjoy them then joining in the fun?

Love the story Great Job!

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
More chapters?

Love the story!!! Love to more movement towards them being a couple and raising a family?

bluegrassnorsemanbluegrassnorsemanabout 5 years ago
Wow

This story is amazing... i wish there was more! When I read this series I dont think I could be any more hard!

barbianbarbianabout 5 years ago
great story telling

I first read the storey a few years ago and having revisted the series lately I am disappointed there havn't been sequels, but I reaize the are no sequels, but only a life to be had told by the author. Thanks for a great erotic story from your eyes. I hope your dream is happening a few years later.

Great scene setter, s mark of a gifted writer. I hope you are still wrting maybe in a different venue

Thank you again

BajeroBajeroalmost 5 years ago
Your fans await…

G'day, Linda.

Do you notice that here, in 2019, fans are reading your story for the first time [like me]? Others are reading it again as is witnessed by reading the comments. The commonality among us fans is that we consumed your writing and would celebrate the opportunity read a continuation of this thread or even a new story line. So many comments articulated the effectiveness of your style. Excite us. Write MORE!

Bajero

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Soo good

So good mom and son fucking. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb!

Really well written story. Fantastic!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Wet panties, wet pussy again!

Not as long a story as the first chapter but just as hot. The front of my panties are soaked as I read this totally erotic story. So glad that Anne and Tom got their fantasies fulfilled. Would love to read another chapter but will be happy with these two for now. Totally awesome!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
O M G~~~YOU DID IT. ^*!^*!^*!

Well for a first timer, you got it right, if you

keep this up you will have FANS FOREVER.

Well written, great story line,and the players

were real. Girl you have it, use it and don't

stop. GOOD LUCK.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Best mom/son I have ever read !!!

This had to the best mom/son told on eroctica. I can See it being true as she described in the. Intro.... Reading it, closing my eye, seeing it as an xxx rated Hallmark movie like it was on my TV. The actors were real. Like I saw their faces on the screen. It was live and in person. The writhing was supher. The plot was perfect. The ending was excellent.

Studly123Studly123over 4 years ago

Loved your stories...I am an older guy who writes stories too..Would love to hear from you..

Zed998Zed998about 4 years ago
Loved the story

I loved this story and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkabout 4 years ago
Great follow-up

The only thing better for my version of kink would be if Linda had cleaned up Tom instead of Ann, and Ann had cleaned Mark. Then the boys cleaned their respective benefactors. And this might have seen the boys recharged for seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I hope we get more stories from you soon.

BajeroBajeroalmost 4 years ago

Good news; Bad news

Good news is that you gave us the second submission for which your many fans hungered.

Bad news is that you haven't submitted another since. Not only do you weave a novel story, you set a standard for good grammar that yields a story without distractions.

Good onya. Write more.

RegginufRegginufalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

That is one of the best stories I have ever read. Loved it

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 3 years ago
Only 1 story?

As great a story as this is, I cannot believe this is her only story.

She's too adept

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Such a nice story, with a very good balance on background story and sex parts, a shame really that the author isn't writing more on Literotica, does anyone know iff she writes somewhere else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

I didn't think this tale could be better than L's Discovery 01, but you did it.

The details were so clean and crisp, anyone could feel the tips of the fingers or smell the sex in those rooms.

I'm sure somewhere there's a mainstream version (woman with new lover) of this, with a bare chested man, and a frail damsel on the cover.

Talk about, Veni, vidi, vici!

Linda817 you crushed it!

I see you submitted this in 2011. I really wish there were a chapter 3, 4, 5, etc.

Living out the discussions Mark and Linda had discussed on the phone while apart.

But then I'm a man so, I'm sure you get it.

Well, Thanks Again for the Great Ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

I really hope there are more chapters to this incredible story. I really appreciate the description she presented of the character's shared intimacy.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 3 years ago
Wow what a story

I do hope you add some more chapters. What a fantastic story so

Far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best yet

I have reread this story often and still find it the most moving and sensual story that I have ever read

I loved it Please write a follow up to this story. Love JOHNxxxxxxxxxx

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 3 years ago
SO MUCH

There's so much feeling in this story - and your sharing yourself with us with your words! Thank you so much - and YES another sequel would be PURFECT!

NLDomNLDomover 3 years ago
Scorchingly HOTT!!

Some of THE most vivid, emotional, sensual truth-telling I have encountered.

I would love to find that this goddess of a woman has a whole series of as well written sharings available.

If she doesn't, it is such a loss.

jcus0511jcus0511over 3 years ago
Great Sequel

Short and entirely what I expected. Again a terrifically well crafted story hot and sexy. No surprises about what was going to happen just a fun time for all four as the expectation built in the lead up to the big night. I hope there are many more yarns in the pipeline from this writer she sure can spin a great tale (tail).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Best Story Here

Great Chapter 2 just the best most sensual erotica i have read here i hope this story is true would love it if it was and hope you got what you needed from it if true. if you can please keep writing this was too good.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Wow that was hot hot hot, thank you. More please.

Skipper600Skipper600over 3 years ago

Great story. I only wish that I knew how much was fact and how much was wishful fantasy. In my own mind I would like to believe that it's virtually all real and that "Linda817" simply threw in the fantasy angle for obfuscation. Not that it matters, fact or fantasy, it remains an erotic and highly entertaining story. Thanks and cudos to Linda.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved both stories and gave the series a 5 star rating. I hope Linda writes some more about these two couples. Great story. Very hot. Loved it!!!!!

MR1926MR1926about 3 years ago
HOT STUFF

VERY HOT SERIES>...

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 3 years ago

Cold showers for everybody!

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 3 years ago

Perhaps the best story I have read here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES