Lisa Gets Dominated by Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,271 Followers

When the paddle struck the bare flesh, the sound caused everyone to gasp out loud. Lynzee watched the velvety skin turn pink and then a brilliant red before she paused. "Maybe you think I'm not serious? When I said Jeff and I talked about bondage and discipline, I meant we talked about you... having sex with you," Lynzee whispered in her mother's ear. "Are you going to be our good little girl?"

Lisa's hearing was acute and the comments sent shudders all through her body. She was totally overwhelmed by what was happening and remained silent because she just couldn't grasp the dire situation. Then another powerful smack struck her aching buttocks and she sobbed. "Yes... yes... oh yes, anything, please stop... stop spanking. No more!"

Lynzee hugged her mother's back and rubbed her hand gently all over the burning ass-cheeks. The caresses felt extremely good and the sobs slowly stopped shaking Lisa's beaten torso. "How many men have you had sex with, mother," Lynz asked?

Her first inclination was to remain silent, but Lisa sensed Lynzee's arm rising and the words came out so fast that she blurted out a response. "Three... three men. I've had sex with your dad and two other men." Her body vibrated wildly, as Lisa realized her young daughter had sex with more men than she did.

"That's better, mommy. From now on... every time you disobey or do something wrong, you'll get a royal spanking," Lynzee stated and swiftly turned her mother into a faithful slave when she renewed the spanking for a few seconds.

Her torso bounced rapidly up and down on the teenager's lap and it became very evident that Jeff was getting aroused. His illustrious manhood had hardened and pushed his baggy pants straight up in the air, which caused the bulbous cock-head to push against Lisa's heaving stomach. "Please, baby, please no more... please, no more," Lisa pleaded for her daughter's mercy.

Lynzee grabbed the handful of hair again and jerked the head upwards, so that Lisa's back was severely curved. "Can we try BDSM... do some of the things that Jeffery and I talked about," she said and waited perilous seconds before continuing. "Are you going to be our little baby?"

Lisa's heart raced and it felt like blood was going to blow out of her temples. She heard the dire question and didn't want to answer. "Honey... oh honey," she whispered and then felt the girl's arm move. "Yes, dear gawd, yes. Please, don't spank me anymore... please."

Lynz kissed the side of Lisa's flushed face and then let go of the hair. "Spread your legs... spread them so Jeff can see your dirty pussy," she ordered.

The pause was brief, but too long for the dominating teenager. Lynz administered two swift blows and reinforced her control. She grinned when the knees parted and then she poked her mother in the ribs, which brought immense joy when the legs spread wider.

Jeff rubbed the red-hot cheeks and let his hand roam all over the luscious butt before venturing lower. His fingers curved around the bottom of one cheek and into the fiery inferno. He ran his long middle-finger through the soaked slit and then let the tip rest directly over top of the hidden control button.

Lisa held her breath, as the finger rested on the puffy labia. "Are you ready, mommy? Can we do some role-playing with you... Jeffery and I?"

"No, no, please," she moaned and sensed Lynzee's arm rise. "Yeeeaaa... yeeeaaasss."

"Good! That is much better. Is my little girlie going to be good... obey all of my orders?"

Lisa knew it was wrong, but she wasn't strong enough to fight anymore. "Yes, yes, love."

The finger deftly slipped into the wetness and instantly found the treasure. Jeff felt the swollen clitoris and when he pressed on the tiny button, he grinned when the hips jerked and thrust into his lap. He slowly rolled the clit around in the vast juices and deliberately pressed hard enough to squash the bud into the bony pelvis.

Lynz grabbed the handful of hair again, raising her mother's head. "I don't want to give you another spanking... hopefully no more punishment is needed," she whispered. "Is mommy going to cum all over Jeffie's fingers?"

"Oh... oh... oooohhhh," Lisa moaned, as her courage hung by a slender thread.

The legs slowly came together and Lynz smiled when she put her lips on the flushed ear. "NO! SLUT, NO! Spread your legs and cum for Jeffery," she ordered and made it perfectly clear that any disobedience would result in punishment.

The whimpering sounded fantastic and the teenagers looked at each other in total amazement. "I think mommy is ready for you, my love. Please make her happy... make her cum like a girlie-slut," Lynz said to her boyfriend.

"Holy shit... she's so hot... so sexy. Her fucking clit is hotter than hell," Jeff replied and yanked the bud out of the puffy pussy-lips with his strong fingers. He squeezed the clit and twirled it around like a toy-top. "Holy fuck... look at her hips. She's fucking my leg."

"Love, mom has only had three men... only had intercourse with two men besides my dad," Lynz said to her boyfriend.

"Great! You said that sex would make your mother loosen up."

"Yes, and she must be horny because it's been ages since she had sex."

"Holy fuck... look at her ass go!"

The darkness continued and Lisa closed her eyes to stop the intense throbbing. Every time she tried to bring her knees together, someone forced them apart and allowed the teenager total freedom to molest her precious womanhood as he pleased. She listened to the two teenagers and couldn't understand why her body acted alone. "No, please Lynzee, please make him stop."

"What did I say to you, mommy? Are you going to cum... or not," she asked and made it clear that only one answer would be accepted.

"You... you want me... want me to cum."

"Yes, mommy, I want you to cum. Now you'll have to tell me all about your orgasm!"

She opened her eyes despite the blindfold. Visions of the most peaceful pasture with long grass blowing in the wind drifted through her head. Her body felt like it was floating on the calmest sea, as her hips bucked once and then twice before they started a wild random motion. Spasms rocketed through her loins. Lisa stared into the black blindfold and her body went out of control. "Geezzz... oh geezzz, I'm... I'm cumming... cumming!" Her hips thrashed and bounced up and down, as the fingers furiously rolled the clitty around.

"Good girl... good girl," Lynzee whispered. "This is only the beginning of your BDSM... next it will be bondage and more pain."

Lisa heard her daughter's comments, but the dire threat didn't seem as troublesome as the immense orgasm consuming her body. The convulsions ripped through her stomach and Lynzee put her mouth on her mother's ear. "Mommy, yes... YES! Tonight you're going to be our slave... our sex-slave. Cum! Cum!"

Jeff pinched the delicate clitoris and kept rolling the bud around vigorously. "Oh baby... cum, keep cumming," he whispered and tilted his head to the side so he could watch his fingers work.

Her guts heaved and jerked with each spasm and the orgasm seemed to last forever. Her brain was far too foggy to focus and Lisa merely let things happen without putting up a struggle. When the tremors finally ended, she felt hands all over her sweaty body. The blindfold remained over her eyes when the teens forced Lisa to her feet. She felt weak and it was hard to stand after experiencing an earthshaking climax, but the teenagers each held an arm to hold her steady.

Suddenly her feet moved. The first step was shaky, the second was faster and then she was virtually carried across the room. Jeff grabbed her shoulder and turned Lisa around. He shoved her backwards and in a blink of an eye she fell into the chair Lisa noticed when she entered the room. Dazed and weak, she didn't resist, as things happened fast.

Lisa was still out of breath and she sat up straight with her handcuffed hands in her lap. She felt hands pin her legs to the chair and the Velcro fasteners were quickly strapped around her ankles. When she tried to move her legs, Lisa's hopes faded, as they were firmly bound to the chair legs.

Jeff grabbed Lisa's hands and held them up so his girlfriend could undo the handcuffs. Then he pinned Lisa's arms one at a time to the chair so Lynz could tie up her mother. Lisa tried to regain her senses. She was half naked and tried to hold her legs together so her crotch wouldn't be exposed. Despite still wearing her t-shirt, the garment was little comfort, as she felt completely vulnerable.

All of a sudden the room was deathly quiet. Lisa turned her head from one side to the other trying to determine what Lynz and Jeff were doing. Then she heard distinctive sounds off to one side, which she assumed was at the night table. Soft footsteps approached and Lisa held her breath. "It's time, mother. Bondage... now some pain," Lynzee whispered.

Her body started shaking. Without warning, the blindfold was ripped off and the light was blinding. Lisa blinked her eyes several times before she could focus on the two controlling teenagers who were kneeling at her sides. Her mouth opened wide and she merely stared at her daughter when Lynz used a pair of scissors to shred the t-shirt.

Her dignity lay in ruins, as Lynz ripped the shirt off and held it up in her face. "You don't need this. Jeff, darling, what do you think of mom's titties?"

Lisa looked at Jeff and then back to her daughter. "Honey, please, oh please, no more," she pleaded and sobbed out loud.

Jeff moved, but Lisa didn't take her eyes off Lynz. He rolled around the chair and stood behind the whimpering woman. When the straps went over her head and across her face, Lisa's sobs increased. She opened her mouth to utter a protest and it allowed the teenager to slip the ball-gag into her mouth. Lisa shook her head, but the teen tightened the straps before she got the red ball out of her mouth.

Her eyes were filled with tears and Lisa tried to plead for her daughter's mercy. The big smile on Lynz's face was cause for concern and Lisa felt her stomach churn from building anxiety. "Uuummm... uuummm," she moaned.

"You are going to be a good girl... aren't you, mommy," Lynz asked and stared into the teary eyes. "We don't have to give you another spanking... do we?"

Lisa shook her head because she wanted to make her daughter happy. Lynzee brought her hands up in front of her mother's face and showed her two menacing clips that instantly put the fear of god in Lisa. "These will help you be very obedient," she whispered, which immediately brought a protest.

Lisa's head went back and forth, as she tried to reason with her daughter. "Mmmm... nnnuuummm," she moaned, as her eyes opened wider. She tilted her head and peered down at her chest. The silver clamp neared her boob and her eyes bulged. Lisa watched the jaws go around her precious nipple and then Lynzee let go.

The resultant shriek was muffled by the ball-gag, but Lisa let out the longest scream of her life. The pain was unbearable. She was sure her nipple had been severely damaged, as the excruciating pain turned into an intense throbbing. Her nipple pulsed with each heartbeat and Lisa vowed to do anything to stop the torture. When Lynz applied the clamp to the other nipple, Lisa knew what to expect so the results weren't as debilitating.

The pain started at maximum and slowly came down to where she could unclench her teeth and loosen her fists. Lisa tried to move her arms and legs despite knowing it was a fruitless struggle because she was securely bound to the chair. Lynz and Jeff were standing about three feet away and she watched them hug and embrace each other. They were close enough to hear and their comments sent chills up and down her spine.

"Jeffery! You wanted to feel my mom's sexy boobs... her sexy ass... well I think we should go ahead and make her feel like a woman," Lynz whispered in a low steady voice. "She's ready for you and your big cock."

The statement was like a knife through her guts. Lisa watched the lovebirds grope and caress each other. Jeff's hands were all over Lynz and soon he had her clothes all askew and loosened so that much of her bare flesh was exposed. Suddenly Lynz ripped her boyfriends shirt off and then loosened his pants. When she boldly pushed the jeans down his long legs to the floor, it left the teen wearing only his fancy boxer shorts.

Not to be outdone, Jeff deftly stripped most of Lynz's clothes and left her wearing a lace bra and skimpy panties. They kissed and embraced for what seemed like an eternity and Lisa's heart rate kept going up ten beats every minute until she was totally flushed and overheated. She closed her eyes to block out the raunchy foreplay and fondling and didn't realize they had moved until both were standing in front of her.

Lisa opened her eyes and had enough sense to shake her head, but that was the extent of her protest. "Let's take off the clips. I think our dear little girl has suffered enough... and knows enough to obey," Lynz whispered to her boyfriend and then looked straight into her mother's eyes. "Let's put her on the bed and get her ready for a real cock."

The teens had talked about BDSM for a long time and actually planned for Lynz's mom to be included in their sexual foray. Jeff had his big hand over Lynz's boob and he brazenly fondled her in front of Lisa. Then he rolled the bra upwards and exposed the girl's bountiful tits, which made Lisa utter groans of anxiety.

Lynzee reached out and gently removed one of the nipple clamps. Lisa had never experienced such relief. She stared down at the extremely swollen bud and noticed the definite scars from the sharp teeth left around the nipple base. Lisa breathed a big sigh and cheerfully watched Lynz remove the other clamp, which sent waves of joy through her tormented mind.

Lisa didn't have time to enjoy the sudden freedom. The teenagers untied her arms and legs and swiftly carried her over to the bed. They literally tossed her onto the mattress and Jeff quickly secured her right arm to one of the corner handcuffs. Lisa fully realized she wasn't going to escape the expected bondage so she closed her eyes and prayed.

Her pleas went unanswered, as within seconds all four handcuffs were secured and she was spread-eagled on her daughter's bed. Lisa sobbed and whimpered and she couldn't stop the continuous flow of saliva leaking out from around the ball-gag. A big pillow propped up her head and she stared down her nakedness, fearing what the teenagers might do to her. If Lisa thought her feeble begging would make a difference, she was wrong. She sensed rather than looked at the teenagers, as they completed their striptease.

Lisa's neck was arched and she stared straight down at her stomach. She felt the teens jump onto the bed and lay down beside her. Their hot lips and wet tongues touched her aching boobs and the soothing caresses worked magic on the throbbing nipples. Her mind was in a frenzy. Jeff sucked and kissed her right boob and Lynzee fondled the other. Soon the pain was gone, but her relief was very short-lived.

Lynzee snuggled up beside her mother and put her lips on her ear. "You said it has been two years. What do you do for sexual pleasure without a man? Do you masturbate," she asked and ran her tongue all over the burning ear.

Lisa wanted to lie, but quickly determined that would be stupid so she nodded her head several times to make sure she satisfied her daughter.

"Good! Good girl for telling the truth," Lynz whispered. "You made me very happy when you creamed all over Jeffery's fingers.

Again Lisa nodded her head and mumbled a response through the gag. "Uuuummmm, uuuummm."

"Are you ready for a real cock... Jeffery's cock," Lynz asked?

Lisa started shaking her head, but strong fingers pinched her ear lobe. The first nod was slow and very deliberate; the second was a little faster and then her head nodded up and down to give the required answer. Lisa felt a big calloused hand slither across her bare stomach and she closed her eyes to block out the awful groping. Her stomach heaved, as she frantically fought for more breath, and she shook her head again, trying to stop the roaming hand.

"We've talked about you. Jeff thinks you're the sexiest woman and we talk about you all the time when we're having sex," Lynz whispered. "Are you ready for a nice big cock?"

This time her head rocked back and forth, as Lisa tried to show her disproval. Things were completely out of hand and it was the worst feeling in the world not to have any control. "Nnnnaaaa, naaaa," she cried.

"I know! You're ready. When Jeff and I have sex, he wears a condom," Lynz said. "Did your boyfriends wear one?"

Lisa quickly nodded her head and mumbled. "Mmmuuu... mmmuuu!" She heard a rustling beside her and knew the teenager had just removed his last remaining garment. When Jeff rolled up against her side, Lisa's heart stopped.

The burning pecker pressed into her thigh and Lisa thought she would die. Jeff deliberately wiggled his hips and made sure his cock-shaft rolled back and forth over her flared hip. "Mommy, I think Jeffie is ready for you. Are you ready for him," Lynz asked?

"Nnnooo... nnnooo," Lisa cried, as the sound easily came out from around the ball. Suddenly there were soft caresses of fingertips running across her shivering pelvis and Lisa rolled her hips around trying to evade the boy's groping. She felt the tip of one finger graze the top of her slit and her hips twisted frantically from side to side.

"Mother, are you going to be a real good girl and cum all over Jeffie's cock?"

"Nnnnaaaa, nnnnaaaa!"

"What? Are you disobeying me?"

"Nnnnoooo, nnnnoooo."

"Good! I can hardly wait to watch. We talked about this for a long time and I get so excited thinking about watching you and Jeffery... watching you have intercourse with Jeff."

The finger slipped into the wetness and pressed directly on her heart and soul. Jeff rolled the pulsating clit around in the vast juices and watched the hips respond to the lewd molestation. All of a sudden she had hope. Lisa felt the handcuffs on her right wrist loosen and her arm was free. The relief was fleeting, as in an instant her hand was forced towards the raging hardon.

She had to look. Lisa slowly opened her eyes and watched Jeff slither upwards until his manhood was at the right level. Her dainty hand brushed his meat and then the teen forced the long shaft into the palm of her hand. Lisa moved her hand, but quickly realized her daughter wouldn't tolerate any disobedience. "Mother! Put your hand on Jeff's cock. Wrap your fingers around it... or else!"

The threat seemed real so Lisa closed her hand around the thick shaft, which made Jeff's heart start beating much faster. The blood surged through the massive cock and radiated into her hand. Lynzee smiled and continued her domination. "Mother, you can get Jeff nice and hard... hard so you can have sex with him," she whispered. "Are you ready for him?"

Lisa tried to shake her head, but Lynzee had a firm hold of her hair. "Nnnooo, nnnooo."

"Oh my... oh my, your dirty little clitty is showing. Jeff has your clit out of your pussy and showing it to the world."

Her eyes rolled back into her forehead and Lisa felt totally helpless. "Hhhhmmmm," she moaned, as the horny teenager squeezed her clit.

Lynz noticed her mother's desperate struggle and pressed in for the kill. "Two years. Your wait is over, love... your wait is over," she said and kissed her mother's cheek. "You'll soon be a woman again."

"Naanaa... naaaa."

"Are you ready? Oh yeah, mom, how big was dad? Was he big... as big as Jeff?"

Lisa wanted to cry so bad, but she dug her teeth into the ball-gag instead. Lynz slipped her arm under her mom's head and forced her to watch the entire seduction. "You'll see. Mom, you'll see that he's different," she whispered, as she raised Lisa's head and tilted her face downwards. "I asked you a question!"

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,271 Followers