Lisa Gets Dominated by Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers

"No, please stop... stop."

"You look ready."

"I'm not, no, I'm not."

"I love how you can't wait... how you cum so fast."

"Whaaaa, what?"

"Mother, you came right away when Jeff touched your pussy... then you creamed all over his cock... so fast, but that was probably because you hadn't been with a man for so long."

Lisa tried to think. Surely her daughter was wrong, she thought, as her breathing got ragged and very uneven. "Honey, no," she whispered. That couldn't be right, Lisa thought. She was always the one who was in control and had trouble reaching a climax, but suddenly the opposed seemed true and Lisa couldn't understand what was wrong.

"Oh geez, you're ready. I can see it in our face... you're ready!"

Lisa closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, as she tried to endure the savage pounding from behind. "Stop, please stop."

"I want to watch... see when Jeffery fills your belly with cum."

If only, if only they would leave her alone, Lisa prayed. An angel caressed her throbbing clitoris and the hard teenage cock stroked every fiber of her being. Her hips moved backwards in a sheer involuntary manner and they seemed to match the teenager's slow rhythm. The cock was majestic; the fingers were mystical and her body went out of control despite her vow to remain strong. "No, gawd no... I can't."

"Oh mother, not yet... please, wait."

"Yeeeaaasss... yes."

Lynz yanked the delicate clit out of the protective pussy-lips and squeezed. "I said not yet... wait!"

Lisa heard the demand, but she couldn't stop her hips, as her body went out of control. Her juices flowed and coated the thick shaft, which seemed to enable Jeff to pump faster with each powerful plunge.

Jeff's timing was perfect. The strong slender hips powered back at him and he thrust with all of his might. The bulbous head hit a barrier and paused for a brief moment before entering her deepest hollow. Each time the hips bucked and thrashed, Jeff tightened the muscles at the base of his pecker in an effort to blast searing cum into her womb.

Lynzee hugged her mother and tried to convey her love, as the two momentous orgasms exploded. She continued to roll the pulsating clit around until the bodies eventually came to a standstill. Jeff reluctantly stopped pumping and he merely lay still while keeping his cock buried in the vast wetness.

It seemed to take forever for Lisa's brain to clear enough so that she could think straight. She tried to imagine the consequences of falling under her daughter's control, but the punishment was too awful to contemplate, so she simply closed her eyes. There was movement around her, but nothing that threatened the peace and tranquility of dozing off and Lisa fell into a deep sleep and never heard a thing.

"Oh darling, I love you so much," Lynzee whispered.

Jeff was in seventh-heaven and nothing could wipe the big smile off his face. "I love you, Lynz. I can't believe our dreams have come true," he replied and hugged his girlfriend.

"Yes, just think, love. Mom isn't on the pill; you didn't wear a condom and now I might have a baby sister in nine months!"

THE END

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,278 Followers