Lisa Gets Dominated by Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers

"Huuuummmm, huuuummmm."

"Was dad as big as Jeffery?"

"Nnnnoooo, nnnnoooo."

"Good. Do you like big cocks?"

"Noooo," Lisa moaned, but then noticed the unhappy look on her daughter's face. "Yeeeeaaaa, yeeaass."

"Good! We talked about it and decided Jeffery would ride bareback. I'm so excited to watch him make you a real woman."

Lisa tried to bring her knees together, but the ties were too tight so all she could do was watch the teen roll into the space between her legs. Things happened like it was a slow-motion movie. Jeff crouched and moved his hips towards her crotch, making Lisa flinch in anticipation of him touching her. Suddenly he did. Lisa curved her hips downward when the head of the big cock brushed across her defenseless pussy.

Everything stopped for what felt like hours. Her eyes opened as wide as they could, when she watched the teenager slowly pry her labia apart. The cock slipped through her wetness and grazed her sensitive clitoris. Lisa panicked and tried to turn her head towards her daughter who was grinning from ear to ear. "Nnnnoooo... nnnnoooo," she moaned.

"I know... I know you aren't taking anything," Lynzee whispered. "And Jeff isn't wearing a condom!"

It was worse not seeing what Jeff was doing, as she felt the head of his penis enter her overheated grotto, so she turned her head in Jeff's direction. Lisa tried to shake her head again, as she uttered an almost pithy protest. "Uuuuhhhh... noooo... nooo."

He was in! Lisa felt the teenager's weight settle on top of her and she couldn't breathe. She held her breath when the lengthy cock slowly entered her inferno and she couldn't breathe until he stopped moving. Her eyes were filled with tears and she didn't know if it was from pain or the agony of having unprotected sex. Every muscle in her body tensed and Lisa tried to remain completely motionless, as the teen started pumping.

The intense heat and tightness were almost unbearable, as Jeff slowly moved his powerful hips up and down. He plunged his virile cock to the hilt with each drive and then withdrew to leave only the bulbous head embedded in the heated cavity. It took several thrusts to get the entire shaft fully lubricated before he could smoothly pump his cock in true fucking fashion, which thoroughly delighted his girlfriend.

Lynzee leaned towards Jeff and kissed him hard. She embraced her boyfriend and then broke the heated kiss. "Yes... yes, keep your gorgeous cock buried in her," she whispered.

"Holy fuck... it feels good... so good," Jeff replied.

"Remember how we talked... talked about making her cum."

"Yes, fuck yes."

"I know you want to blow your load inside her, but please wait."

"Oh, fuck yes... yes."

"I can't believe how nice she looks... her sexy tits... and her delicious pussy."

"Christ... she's a nice piece of ass, just like you promised."

"Yes, I know. When I noticed she hadn't dated a man in months, I so wanted you to be her next lover. Then she told us she hadn't had a man in two years and I dearly wanted to make her happy."

"Oh fuck, I'm so fucking hard... it hurts."

Lisa squirmed and felt the hard cock get driven to the hilt time and time again, as the teenager powered his hips at her. Suddenly her daughter reached down and unbuckled the gag, ripping the ball out of her mouth. "We want to watch you. It has been a long time... a very long time. Are you going to cream... cum for your teenage lover?"

Lisa stared into the dark eyes and didn't recognize her daughter. When an earthshaking spasm shot through her stomach, she wasn't sure if she could endure much more. Lisa definitely wanted to fight, but Lynzee appeared too strong and controlling. She worked her jaw back and forth, as the joint was sore after being gagged, and then she felt Lynz's hand slip in between the sweaty bellies until the fingers reached her upraised pelvis.

Lynzee stared into the worried eyes. "Ooohhh, ooohhh, I think my sweetie is ready," she whispered and smiled. "I think I'll get Jeffie to pull out... then rub his cock all over your horny pussy. We don't want him to cum before our dear, little slut."

Jeff dearly wanted to blow his load. His big cock was throbbing madly, but he remembered what they had discussed during one of their lovemaking sessions. His girlfriend wanted the intercourse to last and last so she wanted him to tease and toy with her mom. He slowly pulled back and withdrew his leaking pecker, but left the head resting at the entrance of Lisa's spirit. When he put his big fist around the swollen shaft, Jeff squeezed and guided the head up and down through the soaked slit.

Each time Jeff reached the tip, he held his cock directly on top of the pulsating clitty. Then he swooped downward through the wetness and even across the barren space between the two holes. When he pushed at the backdoor, Lisa cried for him to stop. Jeff did but it was little consolation, as he returned to molest the vulnerable clit.

Lynzee watched her mother's body twist and turn with each perilous molestation and grope. "Oh geez... oh geez, I think she's ready! Look at her ass go! Jeffery, look at her go," she yelled.

Lisa closed her eyes hoping the darkness would remove her from the dangerous place. All of a sudden her heart pounded, as the teenager drove his illustrious cock to the hilt. The free-flowing juices coated the thick shaft and made it easy for Jeff to ride the bucking mare. Lisa rolled her head away from her daughter, praying for a miracle.

"I knew you would... I knew you would," Lynz whispered, as she held the head steady and put her lips on her mother's ear.

"No, I can't... I can't... not without a con... a con," Lisa moaned.

"Jeff is going to fill you with cum," Lynz stated and hugged the head tighter.

"No, please don't."

"Mother, I love you so much. I want to watch you cream."

Jeff arched his back and pulled his hips backwards until only the head was inside the inferno. He held still for a brief moment and then rammed his hips down with such a force that it knocked all of the wind out of Lisa. The damn burst and an orgasm from hell ensued when the penis pierced her heart. Lynzee heard the whimpering and loved every moan and groan uttered by her mother. "Yes, I love you... I love you," she whispered and kissed the side of Lisa's face. "Mother, I love you."

"Ooohhhnnnooo... nooo," Lisa pleaded.

"Yes, fuck yes," Jeff moaned when he jettisoned cum every time he embedded his cock.

"Mother, your sexy body belongs to us... to me and a teenage lover."

"No, please no," Lisa moaned.

"Yes, I'm cumming... fucking cumming!" Jeff shouted and welcomed the fantastic orgasm.

"Oh mother, Jeffery is cumming and you're cumming all over his prick... keep cumming!"

"No, I can't... I can't."

Lisa couldn't understand why her hips thrust upwards to meet her molester. She didn't want to yet she did. Each time she sensed the teen's downward plunge; she met the powerful thrust with one of her own. She felt the damning fingers reach into the top of her crotch, but it was too late to resist, as her mind belonged to the devil. Lynzee pinched the delicate clitty and tried to squeeze the bud each time her boyfriend pumped his hips.

Lisa had only heard of a woman losing complete control during sex, but it had never happened to her until now. Her disillusioned mind knew something wasn't right, yet she didn't struggle. Intercourse was something that happened when a person got totally aroused and it was certainly a lot different when you didn't have control or if you were completely dominated by someone, as Lisa found out. She cried, she moaned, she whimpered and she sobbed, which merely enraged the teenagers to the fullest.

***

Lisa blamed her drastic humiliation and degradation on weakness. Once a person allowed things to get out of control, it was too late to restore things to the way they were. Lisa's night remained a complete blur, as she experienced multiple orgasms for the first time in her life. It was after a mind-blowing climax with both Lynzee and Jeff using their mouths, tongues and fingers on her that the night supposedly ended. Lisa fell asleep in total exhaustion and she woke up to a rustling on the bed beside her.

Surely they knew she was in the bed, Lisa thought, as the aggressive teenager lay on top of his sweetheart. She kept her eyes closed, but one didn't need sight to know what was happening. There was some subtle moaning and groaning and then the encounter got very heated. "Yes, yes, put it in... put your cock inside me... now... now," Lynzee begged.

Jeff grinned when he heard the frantic pleas. "Sweetheart, remember how we talked about... about your mother eating you out," he whispered.

Lynz jerked her head back and forth, as she tried to regain control of her rising desires. "Yes... fuck yes, cunnilingus got us both hot and bothered. Oh damn, having her eat me would be the best," she replied.

"We'll get her between your legs for some great cunnilingus... then she can suck my cock. Remember how aroused and fucking hot we got when we talked about her giving me a blowjob," Jeff asked?

"Darling, yes, I'm ready... so ready," Lynz replied.

Jeff put his hand on Lynz's pelvis and felt the immense wetness, as he rubbed his fingers across the throbbing clitty. "I bet she is the best... the best cunt-eater and the best cocksucker," he whispered.

"Oh darling, yes, I'm so horny just thinking about it," Lynz replied.

Lisa's heart pounded and she found it almost impossible to breathe. She desperately wanted to getaway and fly into thin air, but she fully realized that any escape was impossible. Suddenly the bed stopped bouncing up and down and the room turned eerily quiet, which caused goosebumps to form all over her body. When a big hand grabbed her arm, Lisa knew she was in trouble.

The lips hit her ear and her heart stopped. "Mother! Have you ever had sex with a woman... with another woman," Lynzee asked?

Lisa couldn't pretend, as they knew she was awake. "No, no, I mean we can't. Please, honey, please," she pleaded.

"I thought you loved me."

"I do. I do, but we can't do that... not like that."

"Mother, Jeffery and I talked about it all the time... about you eating me."

"No, no."

"Oh Christ, I'm dripping... I'm so fucking horny."

"Baby, no, no," Lisa moaned. The words were barely out of her mouth when the strong hands grabbed her body. The teenagers worked together and quickly had Lisa sprawled out and crouched between Lynzee's splayed legs.

Things happened so fast that Lisa's protests were completely overcome by the teenager's insistent demands. Lynz was on her back, but she sat up while keeping her legs fully splayed. She grabbed her mother by the hair and jerked. "I want your face between my legs... in my crotch and eating my pussy," she ordered.

Jeff cuddled up to his girlfriend. "Sweetheart, make her... force her to eat you out," he demanded. "Yes, like that... force her. Holy shit... her mouth, you have her mouth right on your box... eating your cunt."

Her hair got yanked and her head hurt. Lisa expected a pungent odor or at least something that made her sick, but that was not the case. Her mouth pressed against the distended pussy-lips and amazingly her lips wound up inside the vast wetness. When she tried to twist her head, Lynz tightened her grip on the tangled hair. "Mother, oh mother, you're there... your mouth is on my clit," she whispered, as she jerked hard on her mother's head. "Open... open your mouth!"

It felt like her hair got yanked out of her head. "Mmmmhhhh, mmmmhhhh," she moaned, as the tiny clitoris touched her tongue. Lisa jabbed the clit and felt the hips thrust madly, which gave her a sense of triumph. She didn't intend on sucking yet in a flash the bud was inside her mouth. Lisa toyed with the clit and rolled it around and around with her tongue, which brought immense pleasure to her daughter.

When the loud demands sounded, Lisa was shocked. She wasn't sure if Lynzee was yelling for her to stop or to continue, as she tried to ride the thrashing hips. "Oh... oh... oh fuck, YES! YES! Eat my clit, oh no... yes, eat my clit," Lynz demanded.

To watch an orgasm was astonishing. Lisa had her hands on the wild hips and her mouth devoured the pulsating clitty. She glanced upwards and noticed Lynz had her back severely arched and her head turned backwards into the bed. Lynz's arms were stretched out at her sides, with her hands tightly wrapped into the sheets. There was no doubt the girl was experiencing a full-blown orgasm, which Lisa found amazing.

She tasted the free-flowing juices and they had a tangy taste, which acted like an aphrodisiac. Every time she lashed the clit with her tongue, the hips thrashed crazily throughout the long-lasting climax. There were several harsh random convulsions that rocked Lynzee's body and then the violent orgasm came to an abrupt end.

Lisa prayed the teenagers would leave her alone, but any hope of that happening quickly disappeared when Jeff rubbed his illustrious hardon up and down her arm. She felt the burning meat and knew exactly what the teenager wanted. Suddenly Lynzee stirred from her groggy state and took over. "Mother, I have to watch. See you suck Jeffery's cock," she whispered.

"Honey, don't, please don't."

"I bet you did it all the time with dad... acted like the good wife and sucked him off."

"No, honey no, we didn't." The cock was in her face and Lisa reacted. She knew Jeff would assuredly ram it down her throat if she didn't grab the lengthy shaft so she reached out. Lisa's hand literally vibrated, as her fingers wrapped around the thick pecker, and left many inches free for the intended blowjob. She shook her head, but that didn't stop Lynzee from grabbing a handful of hair.

"Oh my... oh my, I love watching you fight," Lynz whispered, as she tightened her grip and shoved Lisa's face at the hardon. "Open up mommy, open your mouth!"

The entire head was inside her mouth before she could respond. Lisa tried to push the cock out with her tongue, but that merely got the teenager more aroused. She grabbed the jerking hardon with both hands and tried to keep the cock from being rammed down her throat.

Jeff was in heaven. The intense heat of Lisa's mouth felt wonderful and his stamina was very diminished due to his watching the mother-daughter cunnilingus. "Oh shit... oh fuck, I'm going to blow my load," he moaned, as he put his hand over top of Lisa's to ensure a tight bond. "Baby... she's the best cock-sucker... better than we talked about." Jeff grunted each time he tightened his groin and he relished the thought of the most fantastic blowjob.

"Holy Christ... you're doing it... you're fucking her mouth," Lynz replied. "Yes, make her drink it all."

Each wild shudder of the teen's loins filled her mouth with thick cum and Lisa tried to swallow as fast as she could so she wouldn't suffocate. Her fingers surrounded the thick shaft and she tried to control how much was in her mouth. When she felt the hips give two or three random jerks, Lisa knew the teen's orgasm was nearing an end.

The hips stopped moving and Lisa uttered a big sigh thinking the shameful episode was over. She let go of the semi-hardon and flopped on the bed too exhausted to move, assuming the teenagers would cuddle together and leave her alone. That didn't happen. Lynzee slithered up alongside the front of her torso while Jeff cuddled her from behind. Lisa felt trapped and locked in the tight embraces kept her captivated by the two teens.

The entire evening was a complete blur and Lisa blacked out from total exhaustion. She wasn't sure how long she slept, but suddenly her eyes flickered. Lisa opened her eyes to darkness, as the lights were out in the room, and she stared straight ahead at Lynzee's silhouette. Her arms were outstretched and somehow wrapped around her daughter's torso in a most loving fashion.

Shivers of doom went through her body when insistent unskilled hands groped her chest and upper body. Lisa easily ignored the crass fondling, but not the caresses by the knowledgeable fingers on her lower extremities. The dainty fingertips carefully carved a trail across her tummy and down her abdomen until they reached her upraised pelvis. When a finger curved and entered the very tip of her slit, Lisa held her breath in anticipation.

"Jeff and I love watching you... watching you cream," Lynzee whispered, as she put her cheek next to her mother's. "I know you're tired... so are we, but there is one more thing to do before our domination is complete."

"What? Honey, please, no more, please."

"We are going to remain in each others arms and Jeff is going to make you a real woman... again!"

Lisa wanted to die. Her precious daughter mentioned the word, 'again', and it made her feel shame and immense embarrassment. The sexual climaxes she experienced already were shamefully the most memorable of her life and Lisa didn't want to admit it. She wiggled her bum and tried to evade the teenager. Lisa felt the hardon run through the crack of her ass and dip towards her crotch.

When Jeff jabbed the head of his big cock between her thighs, Lisa felt the hardon advance all the way through her crotch and rub up against the tip of her pelvis. The position brought back memories of the way she and her husband liked to have sex during an early weekend morning. He would hug her from behind and deviously find a way to stick his pecker into her, which made for some of the best sexual encounters.

Lisa stared into the dark controlling eyes. "No, honey, we can't, not again," she pleaded, as the ominous cock pressed into the wetness. When Jeff cunningly moved his hips, the cock-shaft opened the labia and raked her slit.

"Mother, let me hold you. Let's hug each other and lay here for a while," Lynzee whispered and grinned at her boyfriend.

"Yes... yes," Lisa replied and the two embraced. She wanted to squirm and get away from Jeff's crude molesting, but thought any struggle would cause a scene so she remained still.

Jeff smiled and slowly moved his hips back and forth. The hard shaft pressed into the soaked labia, but it wasn't enough for Lynz, as she decided to give a helping hand. She snaked her hand down the front of her stomach until she felt the shivering pelvis. Her fingers dipped between the velvety thighs and pressed directly on top of the rock-hard penis. "It feels good to be in your arms. We don't embrace each other like we used to," Lynz said.

"No, now that you are older, we don't."

"Huumm, I love you," Lynz whispered and pushed hard on the head of her boyfriend's cock. She felt the head enter the opening and then she blew a kiss at Jeff. "Mother, I want to watch your face... see the expression when you get close... when you reach an orgasm... and then when you cum all over Jeff's cock."

"Oh dear, no." Lisa's mouth opened and she held her breath when a few inches of steel slipped into her vagina.

Lynzee pulled back and looked straight into the teary eyes. "Your beautiful face shows everything," she whispered. "Is he inside?"

"Mmmm, please no," Lisa begged, as she tried to remain perfect motionless.

Lynzee noticed her mom's eyes open wider and a big gasp escaped her throat. "Yes, my love, show me you want a big cock... Jeff's hard cock in your belly."

Jeff grabbed the flared hips and held Lisa stead when he rammed his cock to the hilt. Lisa tried to arch her back and move her body forward, but Jeff was far too strong and determined. He yanked her hips backwards and thrust his powerful hips at the luscious backside time and time again. Stamina was no problem, as the previous blowjob about an hour earlier and intercourse would enable him to prolong his endurance despite the fiery inferno.

"Oh mother, your face... you look so hot and horny," Lynz whispered.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,281 Followers