Lisa's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers

“What’s gotten into you, tiger,” Mrs. Anderson, nearly purred in her irritating smokers voice. “You’re going to have to take care of this woman tonight, but after my bath.”

Lisa watched Mrs. Anderson’s feet walk past the dining room table and then she heard her walking up the stairs. Lisa crawled out from under the table and looked over at Mr. Anderson.

“God…” he croaked. “I…”

They silently stared at each other. “I wanted to,” she said, stating the obvious, not knowing how she felt and not wanting Mr. Anderson to say anything.

He stared at her wide eyed, still in shock, from his first ever blow job. “You…you… there’s some…” he stammered and pointed at her face.

Lisa wiped a finger across her chin, capturing the errant strand of cum that had leaked out. She slowly opened her mouth, inserted her finger into it and sucked it clean. She was embarrassed by what she had just done, but she was incredibly turned on as well. Mr. Anderson had been the object of many of her school girl fantasies. She had sucked Mr. Anderson off for lust as well as revenge. “Delicious,” she said, meaning it.

Lisa walked over and kissed Mr. Anderson on the lips. “You better pull up that zipper before your wife sees it… or….”

Bruce fumbled under the table zipping up his pants and standing up. “Or… or what?” he stammered.

Lisa pressed against him, pushing her big boobs against him. “Maybe I should tell your wife what I just did… what we just did.”

“Uh… no… please…”

Lisa giggled. “I won’t. So Until next time… Mr. Anderson…” she whispered and kissed him quickly on the lips again. Then she sauntered away and out the front door.

“Oh shit,” Bruce sighed. Why had she done that?

It took him several minutes to calm down and feel recovered enough to walk without falling over. When he was able to move, Bruce shut everything down, turned off all the lights and locked up for the night. When he went upstairs, his wife was already in bed with her sleep mask on. She pulled it off and asked for a rain check on sex, but promised she would be up for it tomorrow. Bruce sighed with relief. He wasn’t sure he could have gotten it up for her if he wanted to. He emptied his pockets and paused for a beat. He thought his spare house key was in there? Hadn’t he grabbed it when he went over to Carl’s house, earlier? Maybe he hadn’t. He really couldn’t think clearly about anything right now, except Lisa’s amazing blow job.

The next day was a hard one for Bruce Anderson. He had slept terribly and couldn’t focus on anything. He made mistakes on several of his accounts and sent his boss the wrong spreadsheet twice. He was extremely glad when the day was over. He picked up Chinese food for dinner and arrived home nearly the same time his wife did. He saw Lisa working in the yard across the street. She was hurrying to trim up the hedges before the rain started. Much to his relief, she never even glanced his way.


Bruce Anderson’s wife was uncharacteristically nice all that evening. When it was time for bed, she told him to lock up, and give her five minutes to get ready first before he came up. Bruce turned off all the lights, checking the front door was locked as he passed to the steps. He saw that it wasn’t. Had he forgotten to lock it when he came in? He relocked it, turned off the entry way light and headed up stairs to join his wife. He didn’t notice the small, wet footprints on the floor.

Bruce went into the bedroom and saw candles lit beside the bed, and the covers pulled down. The bathroom light was on and his wife’s called out from it.

“Take your clothes off,” she called out.

Bruce did, leaving them in a pile at the foot of the bed.

“Get on the bed,”

He did as he was instructed.

His wife came out in a sexy, blue negligee that he had bought her last year. It did nothing to hide her non existent tits, but it did accentuate her wide hips. This was her first time wearing it. She looked down at his cock as she sauntered out of the bathroom. “Get that thing hard, baby. I’m in need.”

Bruce knew that she wasn’t going to help him get ready in anyway. She sure as hell wasn’t going to give him a blow job. He grabbed his soft cock and pulled and stroked it as he looked at his wife. She spun around for him, showing off her large, round ass. That and her thick curly hair were her best assets. As she turned to face him again, he lamented the fact that her chest was so flat. Why couldn’t she be more like Lisa? Thinking about Lisa and her colossal tits, brought his cock to life. It started hardening almost instantly.

“Looks like momma’s body did the trick,” Michelle said and then climbed on the bed.

Bruce didn’t have the heart to tell her that it wasn’t her body doing the trick. Michelle laid back and hiked up her lingerie, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to him. “Give it to me baby,” she said pulling him closer.

He entered her easily; she was already wet and ready for him. He started fucking her. Her eyes were closed tight and she whimpered with every thrust. Bruce’s eyes were mostly closed too. He imagined that it was Lisa he was fucking. He wondered what it would be like to squeeze those giant breasts as he pounded into her. He wondered how Lisa’s pussy would feel around his cock. He looked down at his wife, but suddenly caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. The closet door slid open and Lisa was standing there watching. She was in his fucking closet!

“Oh… don’t stop,” his wife moaned, wiggling under him, her eyes still closed tightly. Bruce had frozen having seen Lisa.

His eyes were locked on hers. She mouthed the words, “Keep fucking her.”

Bruce slid his cock back into his wife and started fucking her again. Her eyes were still closed and she grunted as he entered her again. “Yes… uh…” She hadn’t noticed the intruder in her bedroom.

Bruce never lost eye contact with Lisa, who had pulled her shirt up exposing her massive, naked breasts to him. They were magnificently large and firm, jutting proudly out from her chest like massive zeppelins and topped with thick, dark nipples. She made a show of pinching one of her large nipples and then she pushed one of her hands down the front of her shorts. She was fingering herself as Bruce fucked his wife.

“That’s it… that’s it… almost there… uh… don’t come before I do…” Mrs. Anderson gasped.

Bruce was so aroused by being watched by Lisa that he was in pain. He looked down and focused on what he was doing, fucking his wife harder willing himself to cum. She came first. “Oh Bruce… uh… that’s it… ahhh!” She let out a long wail and her whole body shook in orgasm. Her hands flailed out to the sides. “Oh… Oh…” she moaned, her head rolling back and forth on the pillow.

Bruce could feel his own orgasm approaching. He pulled out of his wife and shot strands of cum across her pudgy stomach. Michelle didn’t like him to cum inside her. She never had.

“Thanks baby,” she said, relaxing back on the bed. “Hurry and clean me off before it drips on the sheet. Thank God, you missed the nightie!” she croaked.

Bruce obediently went and got some toilet paper and cleaned his sperm off of his wife’s tummy, all the while looking around for Lisa. The closet door was now shut and the little intruder was nowhere to be seen. He thought about his options, but how do you tell your wife that you let your teenaged neighbor watch you have sex?

After his wife put her nightie away and fell asleep, Bruce got up and searched the house thoroughly. It was empty. The downstairs door was locked. No sign of Lisa. He went back upstairs and quietly opened the closet door, looking inside. There, sitting on the floor all by itself, was Lisa’s colossal bra.

“Oh shit,” he whispered, snatching it up and hurrying it downstairs. He quickly stashed it in his briefcase. Michelle never looked in there. He made one more sweep of the house, finally comfortable that Lisa had left no more mementos for him, and went back to bed. He lay there thinking about what to do. He could call the police. He could talk to her parents. He could talk to his wife. None of them seemed like good options. What would he say? He had to catch Lisa doing something wrong or breaking into their house. That would do the trick. With her record, everyone would believe him. He drifted off to sleep hours later trying to formulate a plan to catch Lisa in the act of breaking into their house. It was the only way.

“Wake up!” Michelle yelled from the bathroom.

Bruce jerked awake, instantly realizing that it was too bright to be six o’clock. “What?”

“There was a power outage last night and the alarm didn’t go off,” she yelled back. “It’s seven.”

“Shit,” he hissed as he rolled out of bed. He had just enough time to get showered and dressed and head out the door… without coffee! “Shit, shit, shit!

He rolled into the office with just one minute to spare, but that meant that he had no time to prepare for his weekly, Monday morning meeting. He bypassed his office and went straight to the conference room. Everyone was taking their seats.

“Morning Bruce,” his boss glanced at him, and then at his watch. “Bruce, do you have those hand outs? Give one to everyone. I’ll be right back.” Then his boss left to fetch the sales reports from his office.

Bruce did, thankfully, have all the reports ready. He had prepared everything last Friday afternoon. He fumbled open his briefcase too quickly, reached in for the reports and pulled out Lisa’s colossal, lacy J cup bra! The conference room fell silent. All eyes were on Bruce and the glorious undergarment he was holding in his hand. He sputtered and coughed. “My wife’s… uh sorry…gift for her birthday…”

Turning fifty shades of red, he stuffed it back in his briefcase, pulled out the files he needed and slammed it shut. He was sweating profusely at this point as he shuffled the reports around the table. He looked up and saw old Trent, from his department nod and gave him a knowing wink. Linda from accounts payable, who actually knew his wife, looked like she was going to have a heart attack, scowling at him incessantly the entire meeting.

Somehow he made it through the meeting and then managed to avoid old Trent, Linda, and his boss the rest of the day; well almost. He had clocked out and was opening the door to his car, when Linda came up behind him.

“Bruce.”

He turned around swiftly. “Oh, Linda.”

“Bruce,” she began, “You and I both know that Michelle’s tits wouldn’t fill out a couple of band aids, let alone that monstrosity! God knows that she’s a difficult woman but this isn’t the way. Remember that the wages of sin are death and the whore of Babylon having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things…”

Bruce got in his car, shutting the door and shutting out Linda’s religious diatribe. He was worried about her talking to his wife, but they weren’t friends and had only met at work a couple of times. He thought he was safe for now. He couldn’t let those two see each other in person though.

“Fuck,” he said, turning out of the parking lot. He hated confrontations. He could just imagine what his boss was going to say to him tomorrow about starting the meeting that way. He had to stop Lisa’s games now. He was going to call the police when he got home. He knew that like he knew what color the sky was. He was angry for once in his life.

When Bruce arrived home, he noticed that his wife’s car wasn't there. Maybe she had an HOA meeting? When was that meeting she was talking about the other day to him while Lisa was…?

“No, no, no,” he muttered, shutting down that thought quickly, unlocking the front door and going inside. The first thing he did was dispose of Lisa’s bra in the kitchen trash. Then he took that bag out to the big trashcan in the garage and buried it under a pile of rubbish. “Whew, safe,” he muttered.

Bruce then went over to the answering machine in the kitchen, seeing that he had one message. He pressed play.

“Hi, honey. That community meeting I was talking to you about got moved up to five. I knew you wouldn’t have time to make it. I’ll let you know how it goes. I should be home by eight.”

“Perfect,” he said to himself. What he needed, was a hot shower and a Martini! Then he would stage a break in and call the police. He already knew just how he was going to do it. He put his briefcase in the entry way closet and headed upstairs and into his bedroom.

“Hi baby,”

Bruce froze in his tracks. Lisa was sprawled out on the bed, wearing the very same lingerie that his wife had been wearing the night before. It looked a hell of a lot better on his young neighbor. Her tits were so immense that they threatened to burst right through the material. There was already a visible rip on the left side of it. Her hard nipples were visible underneath the fabric, poking out at him. It was obscenely small on her. Her chest had caused it to ride up, as well, exposing her shaved pussy. He could actually see her pussy. It glistened invitingly at him.

“You have to leave,” he managed to say with an impressive display of authority. “Now!” he added with a less than impressive, little croak.

“But I’ve been waiting all afternoon for you, baby,” she purred, running a hand over one of her mountainous tits and squeezing it. “Don’t you want me?”

“No… my wife…”

“…won’t be home until eight. Its five thirty, now. I listened to her message when I got in. I almost picked up the phone and told her not to bother coming home at all. You’re mine now, and I don’t want to share you with her.”

“Share me? I… you’re ruining my life…. I don’t want you…”

“No? Your pants are telling me a different story,” Lisa said, sitting up and pulling down one of the straps. “Oops… I think I stretched it a little,” she giggled.

“Please…” Bruce muttered weakly watching Lisa pull the thin strap down past her shoulder, exposing one of her amazingly plump, heavy breasts. “God…” He knew that his cock had betrayed him. It was straining against the confines of his boxer briefs and dress pants. “No.”

“Come here.”

Bruce shook his head. His cock, so hard and trapped in his briefs, wanted to go to her, but he prevailed and stood his ground.

She pouted at him as she pulled down the other strap. Now she was topless, he was spellbound. She was getting ready to get off the bed and come to him, when the phone rang. It broke the spell and they both looked at the hand set on the bedside table.

Bruce was going to let it ring but Lisa reached out for it and picked it up. He ran over to her and snatched it roughly from her hand, but not before she pressed the talk button.

“Hello,” he said, trying to turn away.

“Bruce, glad you picked up. I just wanted to make sure you got my message,” Michelle said.

Just as Bruce was turning away, Lisa grabbed his belt and pulled him back towards the bed, hard. Bruce’s shins slammed against the bed and he nearly toppled over.

Bruce grunted and tried to get away but Lisa had his pants and belt in a death grip. Any further struggle would have been too noisy, with his wife on the phone.

“I’ll yell if you do that again,” Lisa whispered up at him.

“You okay? Are you even paying attention to me?” his wife asked him, on the phone.

“Sorry, honey… uh… just stubbed my toe.”

“I swear, you’re so clumsy sometimes. Anyways, here’s what we’re going to discuss tonight…” his wife started droning on about all the non issues that he was supposed to be interested in.

Lisa pulled down Bruce’s zipper and snaked her hand inside his fly grabbing his erection through his underwear. He grimaced in pleasure trying not to make a sound. Shaking his head urgently and mouthing the word “no” to Lisa. It was too late. She unfastened his belt and pants like a pro, and within seconds he was naked from the waist down in front of her. Again he tried to pull away but she had a painfully tight grip on his cock. He was trapped.

He had to end the call. “I’ve got to go…” he started.

“Can’t you ever just give me five minutes of your time? Just hold on until I finish. Jesus, Bruce!”

“Okay… dear…” He said obediently. He almost yelled the word fuck a second later when Lisa sucked his exposed cock into her mouth. Somehow he kept silent as his wife continued her verbal onslaught.

Lisa worked her mouth up and down Bruce’s cock, taking him into her throat again. It took all of his self-control not to moan out loud as this beautiful, young lady gave him another amazing blowjob. He started thrusting his cock into her mouth and Lisa responded by grabbing his ass cheeks from behind, forcing him deeper. Before long, he was fucking her mouth and she was noisily slurping around his cock with his every thrust.

“What’s that noise? What are you doing?” Michelle asked.

“Oh, uh nothing, I was just getting ready for the… uh… um…. shower.”

“I know when you’re tuning me out. I’ll see you in a few hours.” The phone went dead.

Lisa quickly adjusted her position and pulled Bruce onto the bed on top of her. With his pants down around his ankles, he didn’t have any leverage and fell against her. His cock head was against her wet sex.

“I’m ready for you.”

“We can’t…”

Lisa reached down and grabbed his cock. “You’re always so hard for me.” She aimed it at the entrance to her pussy. “Please…”

God help him, but Bruce entered her. The way she was looking up at him, like an angel; like he was the only man in the world, and all she wanted to do was please him. Michelle had never looked at him like that.

“Oh, God!” she cried out as he put his full length inside her. She pulled his head down and kissed him.

She was so wet and tight and warm. Michelle had never felt like that. This was better than anything he had ever imagined. Bruce fucked Lisa furiously, driving his cock deep inside her again and again and again. She wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him deeper. Her hands were all over him.

“You’re… I’m coming… Oh!” She squealed. “Uh, you’re so big!”

Bruce actually felt her pussy contracting around his cock as she came. He had never felt anything like that in his life. It was too much. He grunted and then flooded her pussy with his semen. “Uh… fuck…. uh….” He kept thrusting into her filling her with his seed.

He collapsed on top of her after his orgasm, loving the feeling of her legs around his body and her hands stroking the back of his head and back.

“Wow… baby,” she purred into his ear. “I don’t think I’ve ever cum like that.”

Bruce rolled off of her and then reality set it. He sat bolt upright.

“Are you on the pill? I didn’t… you didn’t give me any time…”

“No silly,” she said draping an arm and leg over him, molding her breasts against his side. “How are we going to have a baby if I’m on the pill?”

Bruce nearly choked on his own saliva and started to sputter. Then they both heard the front door open and Mrs. Anderson’s voice call up. “They canceled the meeting. Are you still in the shower?”

“Get out!” hissed Bruce. He hopped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom turning on the shower.

Lisa rolled off the bed, pulled the sheet smooth and grabbing her clothes off the floor. She could hear Mrs. Anderson coming up the stairs. She ran into the bathroom with Bruce.

“Not in here,” Bruce said hopping into the shower. Lisa spun around twice, here huge boobies bouncing all over the place. Then she crawled into the oversized tub and hoped Mrs. Anderson wouldn’t actually come in the bathroom. She curled herself up as small as she could.

“How long of a damn shower do you take when I’m not here?” Mrs. Anderson said from the doorway. “No wonder the water bill is so high, but you don’t care about that, do you?” From her position, at the doorway, she couldn’t see into the tub and thankfully, she didn’t venture any further in. “Come downstairs when you’re done, will you? I’m gonna change into some sweat pants and have some wine.”

sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers