Lisa's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers

“Sounds good, dear,” he answered, lathering his body up.

“Hey, isn’t your company having their picnic soon. You know, the only person I know there is Linda, from when you two worked at Pearson and Pearson. I’d really like to catch up with her again. That will be fun.”

“Yes, that would be fun,” Bruce answered, hoping she would leave. If she even stepped one more foot inside the bathroom, she would see Lisa for sure!

“I guess,” she answered indifferently. Then she was gone.

Lisa could hear her open the dresser drawer, presumably to get her sweatpants and then she heard her go back down the stairs. Lisa wasn’t sure what she wanted, but a confrontation with Mrs. Anderson whilst naked, tonight, wasn’t on her agenda. She wanted to be in control of the situation. She did want Bruce’s baby, though. That, she knew for sure. She could feel is sperm leaking out of her. Getting pregnant would be the ultimate revenge, Lisa thought.

Bruce got out of the shower and toweled off quickly, as Lisa crawled out of the tub and got dressed. She pulled on some nearly invisible string bikini bottoms and the shortest shorts Bruce had ever seen. They hugged her perfect round ass tightly and had the word HOT printed across. She hadn’t worn a bra over to his house and her tight t-shirt did nothing to support or hide her enormous tits.

“Jesus, Lisa, how did your parents let you leave the house like that?” he hissed, pulling on his own sweat pants and a white t-shirt that had been sitting in the corner of the bathroom.

“I’m over eighteen,” Lisa said, coming close to him. “Besides, they weren’t home.”

“I… we shouldn’t have done that… and you said… a baby?”

Lisa pressed her massive chest against him, kissing him hard. “Yes. I want your baby… then I want your wife’s car and her last name, and to sleep on her side of the bed in this house every night.”

“We’ve gone too far. Please don’t say anything to Michelle. We have to get you out of the house.”

“I know… baby… tonight is not the night for that.”

Lisa then padded out of the bathroom, before Bruce could respond. He followed her, trying to catch her and go down first to distract his wife, but Lisa was already down the stairs. He saw her at the bottom, peeking around the corner and listening. Then she was at the front door and out, nearly without making a sound. Just as Bruce got to the bottom of the steps, a mere two seconds after Lisa, his wife walked out of the kitchen.

“I thought I heard something out here,”

“Just, me!” Bruce said, too brightly.

Michelle gave him a frown and took a big sip from her wine glass. “Okay, come in and let me tell you what Mary said and why we had to cancel. God, you won’t believe the nerve of that lady. She thinks someone died and left her in charge. Can you imagine?”

“No, dear,” he said, following her into the kitchen for what he knew would be an hour of gossip that he cared nothing about, and thanking God that Lisa had snuck out the door before his wife saw her.

The rest of the week passed with incident and without Bruce seeing Lisa anywhere. He had been trying to think of some way to get out of his predicament with her all week. He had no fucking idea what he was going to do. The only thought he had was to stage a break in and blame it on Lisa and she kept ruining that plan.

Sitting in his office, Friday afternoon, he was finished with his reports and was formulating a plan to deal with Lisa. His thoughts kept drifting away from getting Lisa into trouble, to getting her into his bed again. He couldn’t get the thought of the feeling of her legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked her, out of his head. He couldn’t get the thought of her sweet, sweet mouth on his cock out of his head. He was getting hard just thinking about Lisa and her amazing body. “Jesus, what am I going to do?” He said out loud.

Just then, his phone rang. “Hello?”

“Bruce, its Michelle.”

“Oh, I didn’t recognize the number? Where are you?”

“I left work early and my car wouldn’t start. I don’t know what’s wrong with it, but I already had them tow it to the shop and I’m out having drinks with the girls. I might stay the night at Cindy Macintosh’s house. She lives right around the corner from the shop and can drop me off tomorrow morning. You’ll have to fend for yourself for dinner tonight.”

“Oh… okay. I can do that. Say hi to Cindy for me then,” But the phone was already dead before he finished his sentence. Increasingly, the conversations between him and his wife were ending like that; like his input wasn’t really necessary.

His desk phone rang again. This time it was his secretary. “You’re wife’s here,” she said. “She’s really cute and super nice.”

“Uh… I’ll be right out,” he sputtered. That definitely was no description of Michelle. He got up and walked out to reception. There was Lisa, dressed to kill in a tight black dress and high heels. Her hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail and her nails were freshly done; long and red. Bruce just stood there dumbly for a moment, taking her in. He glanced down at her shoes. They were the shoes he had bought for his wife for her last birthday. He recognized the design on the front. It was very distinctive. The dress was unquestionably not his wife’s. She would have had to put two volley balls down the front to fill it out like Lisa was filling it out. His cock twitched involuntarily.

“Hi, baby!” she said hurrying over to him and giving him a big hug and hard kiss on the lips.

“Hey,” he just said lamely. “Let’s go to my office,”

“Bye Lisa,” his secretary chimed after them. “I’ll see you at the picnic in a few weeks! It was nice to finally meet you.”

“Same, here!” Lisa answered back warmly.

Once in the office, Bruce shut the door forcefully and turned on his young neighbor. “What the hell? What…those are Michelle’s shoes,” he hissed, gesturing at her feet. Then he looked at her hand. “A ring?”

Lisa was wearing a wedding ring with a big, fat diamond. It was beautiful.

“Calm down, baby,” Lisa said. “This was my grandmother’s wedding ring and it fits me perfectly. It’s actually mine now; my mother gave it to me last year. You’ll get me a better one.”

“Better…my wife… uh… my job… look, Lisa.”

“Shhh,” Lisa put her finger to her full, red lips and with the other hand, pushed Bruce back against his desk. He sat on the edge.

“What do you want,” he pleaded.

“I want what Michelle has. I want her life. She doesn’t deserve it and I'm sure she doesn’t deserve you. I’ve been thinking about you all week.”

“We can’t…” he started, but Lisa shushed him again.

“We can… listen…” a tear streaked down her cheek. “I… this… I… this all started off as a way to get back at your wife for ruining my life.”

“We’ve been over that…”

“No, just listen. It started out like that, I was so angry at her. I wanted to take everything from her, including you… and then… and then being with you and seeing how you really are. It’s so much more than that now. Now all I want is you.”

“I…” Bruce was embarrassed. He didn’t know what to say.

“I want you and I want your baby, and I want what your wife has. She doesn’t deserve you, but I do. I’ll prove it to you. I don’t want to pretend that I’m your wife any longer.”

“You’re too young, for one thing,” Bruce started to find his spine again and he was going to set young Lisa right.

“No,” she leaned in and kissed him. He started to open his mouth to protest and pull away, but her tongue snaked into his mouth and god help him; Bruce responded passionately. Within seconds they were sucking on each other’s tongues like lovelorn teenagers, making out at the drive in. “Pull your pants down,” Lisa commanded breathlessly. “I need you inside me, now.”

Bruce complied. Despite the fact that anyone could have barged in on them, he pulled his pants down.

Lisa switched positions and leaned over the desk, hiking the dress up over her hips. She wasn’t wearing any underwear. “I’m so wet and ready for you,” she hissed over her shoulder. “Stick it in. Please.”

Bruce moved up behind her and sank his cock into Lisa’s tight, wet pussy, inch by inch. She muffled a scream into her arm as he rammed into her to the hilt. “God!”

He fucked her hard against his desk, loving the feel of her. His wife had never let him fuck her like this. After a few minutes, he could feel his balls begin to tighten. He was about to cum. He warned her.

“It’s okay,” she grunted as he kept pumping into her. “You’ll take care of me later, yeah?”

“Oh, yes.” Bruce would have agreed to anything in the world right then.

“Cum in me, Bruce! Give me your baby juice… uh… please!”

“Here it… uh… yes…” he grunted, as he filled Lisa’s pussy with semen again. He thought he would never stop cumming. Finally he was spent and collapsed on top of her. The phone rang.

Bruce pulled out of Lisa with a wet plop and grasped his desk phone. “Yes…” he croaked. It was his secretary again.

“I just wanted to tell you to have a great weekend and please tell your wife how much I enjoyed meeting her. She’s so sweet. Bye.”

Bruce hung up the phone and looked over at Lisa. She had straightened herself up and was sitting there looking at him with a big smile on her lips. “I want you.” She said simply. “Shall we leave?”

“How did you know my wife wouldn’t be here or…?”

“I heard you guys talking. She never comes in here. Where is she now? At work?”

“No… she… yes…”

“You’re so silly,” Lisa giggled at him. “I’m hungry. What do you say, take your new wife out to dinner?”

“You’re not… I…” Bruce shook his head in frustration. He finished getting himself straightened out and grabbed his briefcase. “Come on. Let’s go.”

He quickly walked out of his office, with Lisa scurrying along behind him. He rushed past reception, glad that his secretary wasn’t there to tell him how cute his “wife” was again. Lisa hurried to catch up to him, determined to walk together with him. As he neared the elevators she finally caught up and grasped his hand and squeezed it. “Don’t leave me behind like that ever again,” she whispered. “Please.”

Bruce pushed the button with his free hand and turned to say something to Lisa just as Linda came around the corner. She looked from Bruce to Lisa, then down to their hands and up to Lisa’s massive chest, her eyes going wide.

Lisa looked over at her and smiled, breaking the awkward silence first. “Hi, I’m Lisa.”

“I’m Linda.” Linda looked at them both quizzically, expecting a much more detailed introduction and explanation.

Lisa squeezed Bruce’s hand tightly and giggled, like she was expecting him to expand on the introductions. He didn’t. In fact, he discreetly tried to pull away but Lisa had a death grip on his hand. She was holding on to him so tightly that he was losing feeling in the tips of his fingers. Lisa kissed him on the cheek and then turned to Linda.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Linda. I’m Bruce’s wife, Lisa. Are you going to the company picnic this year?”

Linda just stood there, stone faced and open mouthed. The elevator opened and Bruce and Lisa got on and waited for Linda. “Are you going down?” Lisa asked, innocently.

Linda shook her head and glared at them both until the elevator door hid her from view.

“Fuck!” Bruce cursed. He didn’t usually curse. It seemed that Lisa brought that side of him out, the longer this game of hers kept going. “She knows Michelle! She knows my wife! The cat’s out of the bag. I’m ruined.”

“Silly,” Lisa giggled and then leaned into him, crushing her luxurious body against his. “I’m your new wife and we’re going to have a wonderful life together. I’ll make sure of it. Don’t worry about that old bag.”

They exited the building without seeing another person, and got to Bruce’s car. “Get in. I’m taking you home.”

“Oh, goodie!”

“No… your home.”

“I like it when you’re firm and in control, and I live right across the street from you, you know?”

“I know that,” Bruce said angrily.

They both got in and Bruce started driving them home. He kept stealing glances at Lisa, in spite of himself. The way her seatbelt cut through her cleavage, making her big, round tits, look even larger and like they were on display for him and him alone.

“What are you looking at,” she said, catching his glance.

“Nothing!” he said, too quickly, missing the turn to his street. “Shit!”

“You sure have a nasty mouth,” Lisa said, giggling.

“I don’t,” he protested. “You…”

“Oh, I know I do,” she said snaking her hand over and grabbing his cock firmly, over his pants. “It likes to suck on this big, fat cock of yours. It likes to be filled up with your nasty man juice. I have a really nasty mouth and it’s all yours.”

“Shit! Get down!” Bruce pushed Lisa’s head down onto his crotch. It wasn’t where he wanted her at the moment, but it was the only place she was positioned to go.

“Mmmm,” she purred. “I guess you like my nasty mouth!”

“No… uh… not for that. It’s your father. He just turned in right behind us.”

“Well, I’m not going to waste this chance, lover and you look like you need some relief, again. There’s only one thing for a good wife to do.” Lisa then unzipped his pants, forcefully yanked his hardening cock through his fly, and vacuumed it into her warm, willing mouth.

“Oh, Fuck!” Bruce yelled, swerving across the street and nearly running over Mrs. Nelson and her little yappy dog. “Sorry!” he yelled out the window. “Oh... sweet Jesus!” He grunted adjusting himself in the seat. Lisa was slurping on his cock, sucking on him with all her might. Bruce looked in the rear view mirror seeing that Lisa’s father was driving along right behind them now. Little did he know that his sweet little girl was sucking his neighbor’s cock in the car right in front of him!

“Mmmm,” Lisa moaned around his cock. It was covered in her drool. She increased her rhythm.

Finally, Bruce turned onto his street and then into his driveway. He fumbled the remote to his garage door and drove in, closing it behind him. Once he was parked and they were alone in the dark, he grabbed Lisa’s pony tail and pulled her off of his cock.

“Ouch!” she protested, a long strand of saliva running from her wet, lips.

“Out!” he demanded, a crazy look in his eyes, getting out of the car himself.

When Lisa got out of her side of the car, Bruce was waiting there for her. He grabbed her hand roughly and pulled her behind him and into the house. Once in the kitchen he turned suddenly around to her and ripped the front of her dress down, easily tearing the already straining fabric. Her giant melons flopped free.

“Uh… Mr. Anderson…”

“Oh, it’s not Bruce anymore?” He kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants and underwear down. His cock was so hard, it was pulsating, menacingly. “Get down!”

Lisa went down on the floor onto her back, spreading his legs wide for him. Her pussy was already soaked. She was as turned on as he was. “You won’t hurt me?”

His outburst had scared her, but what did she expect. She was inserting herself into his life. Everything was out of control. But he could man up and control this, now.

Bruce mounted Lisa, plunging deep inside her with one powerful thrust. She screamed his name as he fucked her. Her long red nails raked his back as she orgasmed under his relentless onslaught. “Fuck, Bruce… I love you. Make me cum… give us a baby! Uhhh!”

She clamped her legs and arms around him as she came, screaming his name and her love for him again. Bruce pulled up to maul her magnificent tits as he flooded her pussy with his sperm for the second time that day. He shot his load deep inside her. He knew that he was going to impregnate her and he just didn’t care. They lay together on the kitchen floor totally spent and covered in sweat.

“Bruce…” she said, reaching over and clasping his hand. “I meant what I said. I love you.”

“Lisa…”

“Just be quiet for a minute… please. This whole thing started as… it was about Michelle but… now it’s about you. I know I keep saying that but I don’t think you believe me. I want you. I love you. I want to be with you. I want to cook you dinner every night and have it ready for you when you come home. I love that you were so forceful just now, telling me what to do. I fucking loved that.”

“Your parents… my wife… I’m old enough to be your father.”

“I like older men, silly,” she giggled. Her breasts jiggled when she laughed. It was mesmerizing. “I’m going away for a couple of weeks with my mom… to visit my grandmother, but I want you to know that I’ll be thinking about you everyday and that I’m going to want you just as much when I get back. Promise me that you’ll still be here for me. Don’t let Michelle turn you against me.”

“Lisa… I just don’t know,” he said. He really didn’t know what to do. He was certainly in lust with this young woman. Her words were juvenile almost like a teen movie dialogue. When she talked to him like this, he always imagined that he was in one of the Twilight movies. Then he tried to imagine what it would be like to come home to a smiling face for a change. He imagined what it would be like to have those huge breasts waiting for him in his bed at night. He imagined what it would be like to be with a woman that really wanted children. His mind was totally fucked, he thought. “Let’s talk when you get back,” he said simply.

“Okay, then she draped her arm and leg over him and kissed him on the cheek. “Just remember that someone really loves you.”

Bruce just laid there on the hard linoleum floor when Lisa got up and inspected her dress. “You owe me another one,” she giggled and then went upstairs. He heard the shower turn on.

“It’s like she owns the place,” he thought. All kinds of crazy thoughts swirled around his head. He was so deep in thought that he didn’t hear her come back down.

“I won’t see you tomorrow. We’re leaving early. I’ll send you an email if I get a chance.”

He sat up and looked at her. “You don’t know my email address and we share…”

“I know. I have your work email. I got it when I was in your office.” She was wearing one of his wife’s white skirts and a black shirt. The skirt fit her perfectly. Where Michelle had all her weight in her hips, Lisa had it in her wonderfully round ass. The net result was that it fit her perfectly. The shirt was another story. It was long on Mrs. Anderson, but because of Lisa’s huge rack, it exposed her flat midriff. It looked amazing on her, almost obscene.

“Those are my wife’s,” he protested.

“Yes. I know they are mine, honey,” she mocked him, smiling mischievously at him.

“Okay… we’ll talk when you get back, but your parents… I mean… you can’t go home like that! Your… your…”

“They’re called tits, Bruce,” she said. “Don’t worry, I found a big hoodie to cover up with.” She had one of Bruce’s pullovers with his college logo on the front. He had forgotten he had it. “It will remind me of you, while I’m gone.”

Then she left. Bruce sat, naked, on his kitchen floor for sometime, and then he got hungry, went in search of sweatpants and a t-shirt and ordered a pizza.

His wife came home the next morning, just like she had promised, never suspecting a thing. Unlike Lisa, who always had something nice to say to him, Michelle seemed to bitch the whole day. As evening approached, Bruce was working in the garage, organizing some junk, when Michelle popped her head in.

“What did you spill on the kitchen floor? It’s all sticky.”

“It’s me and Lisa’s cum, honey,” he said softly, after she had already gone back into the house. He started laughing uncontrollably at how funny that was. Michelle popped her head back in the garage and he had to stifle a few giggles, pretending that he was coughing and clearing his throat.

sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers