Lisa's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers

“You get some rest now, baby,” Lisa said stroking Bruce’s head and then kissing him lightly. “Your new wife is going to take care of you, now,”

“Lisa…”

“Shhh,” she said, hushing him. “We’ll talk in the morning. Get some sleep.”

The next morning, Bruce felt like he’d been hit by a Mack truck, but Lisa was already awake and ready with Advil, an ice pack and fresh coffee. He felt better within minutes. “Thank you,”

“You’re welcome,” she took a sip of her own coffee.

“I’m old and not very fun, you know,” he said, sitting up and looking at her. She didn’t have any make up on, her hair was a mess and she had on old torn jeans and a tight white t-shirt. “You look amazing,”

She blushed at the compliment. “You’re not old…well I like you anyway and you know I like your big cock,” she giggled. “You make me feel pretty. You think I’m pretty without any make-up on,”

“You are,” he said, setting his coffee down. “I don’t have anything anymore. Michelle will take everything.”

“All I wanted was you, anyway. Well, that’s not quite true, I want your last name and your baby, but just tell me one thing,” she looked down at the floor.

Bruce got up and went to her. “You’re crazy, you know that,” he said taking her hands in his. “I don’t know what to do, and I’m so confused, but…”

“But what,” she said looking up at him. “I meant everything I ever said to you.”

“Promise?” he asked, taking her hands in his.

Lisa’s eyes were watering again and all she could do was nod her head up and down.

“Then I love you,”

Lisa collapsed against him sobbing uncontrollably. “Oh… God…” she said, taking a big breath. “I thought…”

Bruce kissed her then and his hands moved up to her massive chest, squeezing her large, ripe breasts. She moaned into his mouth, moving her hand down between them to his crotch and grabbing his cock. He paused a beat, and pulled back. “You’re overdressed, dear.”

Lisa smiled and pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her magnificent rack.

“God… I didn’t realize how much I missed you,” Bruce said, watching Lisa peel off her skin tight jeans. “I could watch you get undressed forever.”

“You will. Every night for the rest of your life,” she said, finally naked. She pushed him gently back on to the bed and then leaned over and sucked his cock into her mouth.

“Oh… God, I needed that… oh…”

Lisa moaned in agreement with him, around his thick shaft. She ran her full lips up and down his length, taking him into her throat, and drooling. She pulled up for air. “I love your big cock, baby. It’s delicious, but I need you inside me now.”

She crawled up over him, letting her big tits drag over his cock and up his torso. When she was in the right position, she reached back, grabbing his cock firmly and aiming it at her pussy. “I’ve needed you for weeks,”

“So have I,” Bruce said, squeezing her tits. “I missed these.”

“And they’re going to get huge when they’re filled with milk for the baby,” she purred at him while rubbing his cock head against her wet slit.

“I can’t wait.”

“For what?” she said, kissing him tenderly on his fat lip.

“I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you,”

Lisa smiled and plunged down onto Bruce; impaling herself on his erection. “God, you’re so big… uh.” The hotel room was filled with the sounds of grunting and of sex.

Lisa rode him until she came, screaming his name through her entire orgasm. Her pussy contracted around his cock again, urging him to fill her again with his seed. “I’m coming too!” He pumped up, and into her until he flooded her with his cum. He could feel it leaking of her pussy and down his shaft. Lisa collapsed onto him. “Can we do that every morning?” he asked.

“No, silly,” she said, kissing him again. “Some mornings I’m going to wake you up with a blowjob and swallow all of that lovely sperm. How does that sound?”

“Amazing,” Bruce said, wondering if life really could be this good. “Let’s take a shower.”

They showered and then made love the rest of the day, only going out for dinner and to go shopping for some clothes for Bruce. When Sunday morning came around, true to her word, Lisa woke him up with an amazing blow job. Bruce woke up to find that his teenage dream had his entire cock buried in her throat and was somehow licking his balls at the same time.

“Oh shit,” he croaked and then shot his cum down her throat and into her stomach. She maintained that position until his balls were empty and his cock stopped twitching. Then she pulled her mouth off of his deflating member.

“Yummy,” she said, taking care to lick him clean. “Good morning, darling.”

Bruce was still paralyzed from the experience and could only lay there looking at the ceiling. “How did you learn to do that?” he asked.

“Don’t ask questions you don’t want to know the answers to,” she said, giggling. “Hurry up, sleepy head. The picnic starts in an hour and you still need to shower and shave.

Bruce thought about telling her that he didn’t want to go. His face still hurt. But then, he looked over at Lisa, who was happily moving about the room, tidying up and getting ready and seemed so excited to go that he couldn’t tell her that. Resigned, he got up and headed into the shower.

Thirty minutes later they were on the road with Lisa driving again. She had packed an amazing maroon blouse that revealed a mile of cleavage, skin tight jeans that looked like they were painted on and some cute little high heal tennis shoes. She was stunning. Bruce had bought some kakis and a white polo shirt the night before.

“How did I get so lucky?”

Lisa just smiled over at him. “How did I get so lucky?” she asked back. “I think we should tell everyone that we’re expecting, don’t you?”

Bruce hadn’t thought that far ahead. “Uh… yes,” he said, firmly. “I do.” He almost said no, but then he thought that if he was going to do this with Lisa, he needed to jump in with both feet. Everyone already thought Lisa was his wife anyway. Everyone except Linda.

The picnic was fun. Bruce felt really good to have such an amazingly sexy and beautiful young woman on his arm the whole time. She got many admiring glances from his male co-workers. Old man Trent was nearly drooling at her and kept winking and nudging Bruce with his elbow, every time they got near him.

The swelling on Bruce’s face had gone down, but there was no hiding his two black eyes, although none of his coworkers asked about it. As the picnic wound down, Bruce’s boss stepped on the podium to make a few announcements. He did this every year. He announced changes in personnel, new goals and projects, bonuses and all kinds of things. He was nearly done when he looked down at Bruce.

“There you are,” he said into the microphone, pointing at Bruce. “Come up here and bring your lovely wife.”

There was a muffled protest from the back of the crowd but nobody seemed to notice. Bruce strained to see Linda back there scowling at him when he stood up next to his boss.

“It is my great honor to announce, that Bruce Anderson here is being promoted to Manager of Commercial Accounts.”

Everyone applauded and Lisa nudged Bruce in the side with her elbow, whispering, “You didn’t tell me you were up for a promotion.”

Bruce was dumbstruck. He had no idea either. Bruce’s boss offered him the microphone and Bruce just said a simple, “Thank you! I won’t let you down sir.”

Lisa instantly took the microphone from his hands. “Hi,” she said nervously. “We have an announcement of our own.”

Bruce moved up next to her, more nervous than he had been in his entire life. Well, maybe Friday night at Lisa’s house had been worse, but this was a close second. He clasped her hand in his.

“I’m pregnant. We’re having a baby,” she said.

The crowd broke into thundering applause and the rest of the picnic was full of congratulations and good cheer. Linda was nowhere to be seen. Bruce hoped she had left. Before leaving, Bruce’s boss pulled them both aside. “You guys doing okay?” he asked.

“We’re good,” Bruce lied.

“I need to ask. What happened to your face?”

“He stood up for my honor,” Lisa said. “That’s why I love him.”

That was good enough for Bruce’s boss. He nodded and said his goodbyes.

Bruce went and got himself a beer after Lisa had been abducted by his secretary and the other girls from reception. Undetected, Linda walked up to him from behind. “I hope you’re happy.”

“I am,” Bruce said, spinning around to face her and nearly spitting out beer on her. He recovered.

“Michelle called me this morning,” she hissed at him.

“Okay?”

“Not okay. You and that little… have fun with your little sexpot. It won’t last. You’ll be begging Michelle to take you back,” she huffed off.

Lisa joined him a few minutes later. “Are you ready to go?”

“Yes,” Bruce said, relieved. “What did Rachel, my receptionist want?”

“She asked if anyone was throwing me a baby shower yet and I said no so she said her and the other girls will. Isn’t that nice?”

That was nice, Bruce thought. They got back to the hotel a little over an hour later and Bruce decided to take another shower. Lisa stripped naked and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to come out. Just then his phone on the nightstand vibrated. He had a call. Lisa checked the display. She was going to be his new wife and the mother of his child. It was her right. She saw that it was Michelle. The shower was still running so Lisa answered it.

Michelle didn’t wait for a hello and just started laying into who she thought was Bruce. “Well I hope you’re fucking happy! I just got off the phone with Linda, again and she said you and that little whore just paraded around your little picnic like you owned the place, telling everyone that you’re having a baby together. I hope it’s not a girl, because she’ll end up a cow with udders hanging down to her knees like that stupid little whore. You’ve got just one chance to get back home. One chance! I hope to hell you didn’t fuck her…”

“Mrs. Anderson,” Lisa interrupted her.

“Who…”

“You know who this is.”

“What are you doing with my…”

“No… he’s not yours any more. Give it up… he doesn’t want another chance to get back together with a nasty, hateful bitch like you. He decided that he wanted a real woman. You couldn’t even fill out your own lingerie could you?”

“I’ll take everything…” Michelle started.

“I’ve already got everything… I’ve got your man, your life, and the baby you wouldn’t give him. You know he got a promotion and he’ll be making a lot more money now. He’s going to spend it all on me.” She pressed the speaker button so that they could both hear Bruce in the shower. He was singing.

“No…” Michelle started to protest. She sounded devastated. “He doesn’t…”

“Sing? He does now. Listen to him… so happy.”

“You whore…” Michelle spat out.

“You hear that Mrs. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your life slipping away and mine beginning. Goodbye, Mrs. Anderson.” Lisa pressed end call and turned the phone off. Her revenge was complete. She smiled and took a deep breath, her chest expanding as she did. She wondered just how big her breasts would get when they start producing milk. She could hear Bruce toweling off in the bathroom. Her vengeance complete, she contemplated what she really wanted and if she really did love Bruce Anderson.

He walked out of the bathroom and looked at her like she was the most beautiful woman on earth and then she knew. She loved him. “Drop the towel, lover.”

He let it fall to the floor, revealing a throbbing erection that had been hidden beneath.

“Ha… Is that for me?’

“Is there anyone one else?”

“Not anymore… come here,” she said holding out her hand to him.

Bruce walked over to her and Lisa gripped his hard cock when he was close enough, pulling him into her open mouth.

“Oh my God!” he exclaimed. “You’re so good.”

Lisa pulled her mouth off of him, a strand of saliva hanging from her lips. “Get used to it baby. This nasty little mouth is all yours, for the rest of your life!” She giggled and then wrapped her lips around him again gripping the base of his shaft and stroking him as she sucked him.

He mauled her oversized breasts as she sucked him hard, bobbing her head up and down his shaft, slurping on his cock. Her tits were so big and firm and heavy in his hands. Bruce thrust into her mouth, urgently and Lisa dropped her hands to her sides, letting him fuck her face. She grunted each time his cock plunged between her soft lips and into her mouth touching the back of her throat.

“I’m sorry… I just can’t… I can’t last today…” he grunted.

Lisa pulled her mouth back a little letting his cock rest on her tongue and she gently grasped his balls.

“Oh… fuck… yeah…” Bruce grunted and then erupted in Lisa’s mouth, filling it with his sperm.

Lisa swallowed every drop and then licked him clean afterwards. She pulled him up onto the bed and they cuddled together.

“God… I don’t deserve you,” he said.

“Shut up… yes you do. Besides, you’re stuck with me now,”

“Lisa?”

“Yes, honey?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

They made love the rest of the afternoon. The next day, Bruce went into work and settled into his new supervisory role. Lisa spent the day finding them an apartment to rent. She had taken Bruce to work and then dropped by his house to pick up the several boxes and bags that Michelle had left on the driveway for him. She wasn’t there. By the end of the week, they were moved in. It was an easy move, since they had very little stuff between them. Several months later the divorce papers were finalized. Bruce had given Michelle everything except his car.

Lisa’s tits did grow to epic proportions and filled with Milk. How she took care of Bruce, introducing a friend to help them both out and Michelle’s further attempts to get back at her and Bruce, will be told in another tale.

The end
Copyright 2014 Sethp

sethp
sethp
3,671 Followers