Little Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simultaneously, Nikki calmly set the handset in the cradle and looked in the direction of her bedroom with a dead stare, "This is actually happening, Matilda," she said in a low hushed voice.

Nikki picked up the watering can with controlled enthusiasm and began watering her numerous plants, except this time she didn't turn on the stereo. Nikki felt numb and alone as she moved from one plant to the next. When she was done watering, she looked at the clock then at the kitchen counters. She always kept her kitchen spotless but she began scrubbing the counter tops as if they were filthy. Then she soaked up the wet spot on the carpet, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and dusted everything she could see. When the dryer buzzed the third time Nikki draped the kitchen towel neatly over the oven door handle and stepped briskly toward the laundry room.

After folding, hanging and stowing the last of the clothes in their rightful places, Nikki glanced at the clock again. "Shit, it's nearly 4:30, I'd better get ready," said Nikki as she tugged at her t-shirt to remove it.

Nikki removed her t-shirt and pulled her shorts off, placed the clothing in the empty hamper and went to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, urinated, wiped herself, then reached into the shower stall and turned on the water with one hand as she flushed the toilet with her other hand.

As Nikki bathed her tiny body, shampooed and conditioned her long auburn hair then shaved her legs and pubic area squeaky clean, she began feeling stimulated but she resisted masturbating trusting the evening might prove to be stimulating in a different way. While drying her body Nikki suddenly had a thought. She looked into the mirror and asked herself, "I haven't been with a man in three years, what do I do, lay there for a few seconds until it's over like my ex, or do all the things I've always wanted to do ... shit, what am I doing, I'm assuming I'm gonna have sex a guy I hardly know!"

Nikki shook her head to clear her mind then finished drying her body, stepped into her bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel, sat down at her vanity and studied the reflection of her face in her mother's antique mirror. "Thank God, no period or zits today," she said as she turned her face from side to side. Then Nikki pulled out the drawer containing her makeup. "Pink ... no, red ... no, pink, shit, red, God help me, what color?" Nikki asked herself. Nikki closed her eyes and placed her hand in the drawer, picked up a tube of lipstick and opened her eyes. "BLACK! ... No way, let's go with pink," she said as she plucked a tube of dark pink lipstick out of the drawer and set it on the vanity.

Nikki smoothed her face with moisturizer then proceeded to apply the silken liquid to her mound. Her clitoris was so sensitive she nearly worked herself into an orgasm but stopped to do her make up. As a female with ten years of makeup experience, Nikki had become proficient and in a little over a half hour she transformed her face into a beautiful example of cosmetic magic. Pleased with her work, Nikki stood and bent over releasing her hair from the towel. She swished her hair from side to side while running her fingers through the strands, grabbed her hair dryer and began the ritual of drying her long auburn mane.

When Nikki finished drying her hair, she stood in front of the mirror and studied her masterpiece. Nikki never thought herself pretty but suddenly she noticed she had a glow about her. It was the first time she took the time to study her beauty. Nikki was so overwhelmed with her new future she started to tear, but before her tears ruined her eyeliner Nikki grabbed a tissue and patted the tears from her cheeks. "Stop it dummy, be cool, you'll be fine, you're not losing your virginity, this time," she whispered as she dabbed the tissue on her cheeks.

After Nikki tossed the tissues in the wastebasket she picked up her perfume atomizer and veiled the air in front of her then she passed through the mist and placed the atomizer back on her dresser. Then she quickly picked up the atomizer again lifted one leg and misted her crotch with the perfume then she set the bottle back down on the vanity and said, "That's just in case, Matilda."

Then Nikki realized she needed to do her nails. It always took Nikki an hour to do her finger and toenails because they took so damn long to dry, but she took the time to do a French manicure on both her finger and toenails. After Nikki pranced around the room blowing her nails and walking on her heals while waving her fingers about, the polish finally dried in record time. Then she sat down and looked at her fingernails with a blank stare.

Suddenly Nikki discovered she had a new crisis to resolve. "Shit, what am I gonna wear?" she asked aloud as she stepped toward the closet. Nikki opened the closet bi-fold doors and stood numbly gazing at her meager collection of clothing. She always liked wearing slacks, but she thought slacks too masculine for the occasion. She looked at her only dress then pulled it off the rack, turned toward the mirror on the open closet door and held the little black dress to her body.

The dress was very tiny with a "v" neckline, string straps and a very high hemline. It was barely long enough to cover her butt. If she bent over slightly, it exposed the bottom of her butt cheeks and if she touched her toes the hem would lift to her waist. It was easy to get on and off and Nikki giggled a little when she thought about the first time she slipped the dress on making a comment about how easy it was, and the seamstress's following warning about how easily it can be removed as well.

Nikki had the little black dress made for a Halloween party that vanished into thin air. She planned on going as a zombie streetwalker as a joke, but when Juan saw Nikki in the skimpy dress with her black ripped tights on under it standing in blood red five inch platform stiletto boots he got angry and told her she just wanted to be a fucking whore then he called off their plans. Instinctively, Nikki knew David would appreciate the little black dress. "Ok, we'll go with this, Matilda," she said as she turned to drape the tiny dress over the foot of her bed.

Nikki stepped to her dresser and opened her lingerie drawer, picked out a black bra and black panty hose then placed them on the bed next to her dress. After strapping her tiny breasts into her bra she rolled her panty hose over her toes one foot at a time then carefully rolled the material up to her waist. She gently picked up the little dress as if it were an infant, raised it over her head then dropped the material and let it drape her body. She turned toward the mirror and whispered, "No way."

Nikki got undressed and tried on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She stripped them off then redressed in her bra and tried black panties under the dress. Suddenly Nikki hiked her dress and pulled her panties off. Then she took her dress off and removed her bra. Then she pulled the tiny dress over her body once again, adjusted the string straps and waistband then looked hard in the mirror. "Why do I like this look?" she asked herself then a voice in her head answered; 'Because it's super sexy, dummy.'

Accepting her inner voice, Nikki looked back in the closet to pick out a pair of shoes. She had several pairs of sneakers and only two pairs of heels. The only heels she really liked were the dainty white sandal heels she wore on her wedding day and having a size three foot, Nikki had them special ordered. She slipped them on and turned her feet from side to side examining the shoes to see if there were any scuffs. Then Nikki took a few steps and realized the shoes had become uncomfortable and looked out of place with a black dress. In desperation, Nikki kicked off the shoes, and stood barefoot pinching the bridge of her nose. Then she glanced at her neatly manicured toenails and whispered. "Screw it ... I'll go barefoot."

Not fully satisfied, but satisfied enough to continue on with her quest, Nikki tidied up her bedroom then went to the kitchen to ready the space to take on the task of making spaghetti sauce with meatballs and pasta. When she turned to look at the clock she realized she had less than a half hour to go before David would be knocking on her door. After arranging the pots, the pasta fork, the strainer and pulling frozen packets of homemade pasta and meatball sauce from the freezer, Nikki sat down at the kitchen table to have a chat with herself.

"What are you doing to yourself?" she asked the wall then she began staring blankly at the picture of a seascape Sonya had literally nailed to the wall near the window.

A few seconds later Nikki snapped out of her trance and said. "Seriously ... what are you doing, Nikki?"

"God, I have to get a grip," she said in frustration, "he's not even here yet, and I'm already horny for him."

Nikki glanced at the clock again and couldn't believe she had wasted precious minutes messing around in the kitchen and talking to walls. Nikki stood up and looked at the door. "Maybe he'll be late?" she asked herself then she said, "No ... he'll be on time." Suddenly Nikki felt she better urinate before David arrived.

She stepped into the bathroom, lifted her dress, sat down on the toilet, spread her legs and looked down at her cleanly shaved mound. "Kitty needs more moisturizer," she said as urine began to flow. Suddenly she heard the doorbell. "OH Shit, he's early!" exclaimed Nikki. As Nikki patted her hairless mound with toilet paper her clitoris twitched then the doorbell chimed again. "Oh God, I haven't even put on my jewelry ... shit, I'm shaking all over."

Nikki jumped off the toilet, flushed it then stepped into the living area while yelling, "Who is it?" as she smoothed the cloth of her dress and adjusted the right shoulder string.

A throaty male voice on the other side of the door sounded muffled but it made Nikki giggle with excitement, "It's the boogie man."

Nikki pressed her ear against the door and grabbed the doorknob, "No it's not, he's going out the back door right now," she said in a singing voice.

"Well then I must confess, I have a sausage and anchovy pizza for a pretty little girl and this is the address she gave me," said David with a giggle.

Nikki flung open the door, and said as she cupped her mouth, "Oh my God! You ate the pizza and the pizza guy too?"

"Hi," said David as he stood with his hands behind his back, giggling and shaking his lowered head, "Sorry I ate them."

"Hi," said Nikki as she giggled at David then fidgeted with the door handle while returning the right strap over her shoulder.

The two stood and gazed at each other for a moment giggling, then Nikki stepped aside and said, "Oh, um ... come in, please."

David stepped into the space and stood looking at Nikki as she closed the door. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and he had to comment on the cute barefoot woman standing before him wearing a very short and tiny nearly see through black dress. "You look stunning, Nikki, and I'm guessing the perfume is, I'm not sure," he said as he flashed a single long stem red rose in front of her.

Nikki blushed, and didn't know what to do next. She looked into David's blue eyes then at the huge rose and melted. "Thank you David, you're so sweet, but I don't think there is a perfume named, I'm not sure, it's actually Opium, my parents gave it to me for Christmas, I love it," she said as she felt her insides quiver.

When she reached for the rose David pulled the flower toward his chest and asked, "What does a single red rose represent?"

"Um, you didn't have enough money for two?" answered Nikki as she looked at the flower.

"That's funny," said David as he offered the flower to her again, "it represents something else, but I like your rendition better," he added in a soft voice.

"What now?" David asked as he sniffed once releasing the rose to Nikki's fingertips.

As David gazed into Nikki's big brown eyes she pinched the stem between her thumb and two fingers and inhaled the sweet fragrance of the huge flower. "Oh, um ... Oh, I know, let me show you around," said Nikki as she blinked hoping to break her numbness while racking her brain hoping Sonya hadn't broken the only glass bud vase.

When Nikki gently took David's hand she suddenly felt a spark fill her. Her hand became sweaty and she thought about retracting it, instead she held on and ushered him to the kitchen area while carefully holding the rose in her other hand. Then she started using the rose as her wand to anoint objects in space.

"This is the kitchen, obviously, and those are pots and pans and all the stuff I cook with." Then she pulled him toward the laundry room. "This is a washer, that's a dryer, they don't match ... that's the almost empty clothes hamper in the corner and those dainty things with the straps and cups hanging over there are called many things, but us girls just call them a pain in the butt."

David coughed a little under his breath then giggled at Nikki's antics. He though her delightfully funny in a demure sort of way, but somehow he sensed he was being led into the fires of passion to be toasted like a marshmallow.

Then Nikki pulled David back through the kitchen and toward the living area pausing at the breakfast table. "This is the table I got my diapers changed on when I pooped a lot, now it has four chairs to keep it company, and thank God, I'm regular now."

Then Nikki dragged laughing David into the living area. "These are my plants, a dracaena here, a spider there, there and over there, a philodendron here, a pothos there and other pretty growies, that's a stereo, those are my records, that's a sofa, that's a chair, it rocks, and that's a coffee table with Cosmo and Surfer Times on it ... oh and an incense holder, that's a floor lamp, and a table lamp, my dad gave me those, he's very sweet, and I love him a bunch."

Then she pulled David toward the hallway. "That's the bathroom, there's no tub, which I hate, and that's my little sister Sonya's room, who I adore." Then Nikki stopped and said softly while glaring into her bedroom, "and this is the most dangerous room in the place."

David giggled and gently squeezed Nikki's tiny sweaty hand, then said softly, "Impressive, I'm amazed," as his mind asked the questions; 'Large cup bras hanging in the laundry room? Little Sister? Dangerous bedroom?'

"We better stay out of there, there might be scary things in there," said Nikki under her breath as she gently squeezed David's hand.

"Oh, I almost forgot, let me get the champagne out of the car," said David excitedly as she released Nikki's hand.

"Champagne?" asked Nikki as she pulled her hair away from her face.

"Moet Chandon ... Brut, to be exact," said David as he bent slightly forward so his face was in front of Nikki's face.

"Oh my, aren't we special," whispered Nikki as she gazed at David's blonde hair and wide blue eyes.

"Yes, we are," said David as he leaned forward and gently kissed Nikki on the lips.

"Oooh," cooed Nikki as she felt a spark fill her body.

As David turned and stepped toward the front door, Nikki scanned his tight posterior while smelling the rose. She decided right then she was going to let herself go and there was no way she was going to stop, this time.

When David was outside, Nikki placed her hand under the front of her dress and placed a finger between her vaginal lips. "Holy shit, I'm soaking wet," said Nikki as she looked at her glistening finger.

Nikki had nothing to do next except stand and wait for David to return while she inhaled the flower's fragrance, and when he did return, he closed the door with his butt and turned toward Nikki holding up a bottle of champagne in each hand. "Tadaaa," said David as he smiled at Nikki.

"Um, we should use flutes, but I don't have flutes," said Nikki as she looked at the bottles.

"Not to worry, fortunately the makers of this delightful stuff were clever enough to think of everything, we can drink it out of the bottles, imagine that," said David as he stood looking down at Nikki's tiny body as she smothered her lips with the rose.

Nikki reached out with her finger and touched one of the bottles. "They're chilled," she said as she retracted her hand. "We should put them in the frig," she added as she looked into David's eyes.

"I have a better idea," said David as he stepped past Nikki and walked toward the kitchen area.

Nikki gazed at David's buttocks as she followed him to the kitchen area. She wanted to grab his butt right then and squeeze his tight cheeks, but she told herself to remain composed, there would be plenty of time to explore.

"I see sauce and noodles thawing," said David as he placed one bottle of champagne on the counter and opened the refrigerator door. "Is that your homemade sauce and pasta?" he asked as he placed the bottle of champagne on the glass shelf then closed the refrigerator door.

"Yes, I made them last week," said Nikki as she gazed at David's strong arms then scanned her counter top looking for something to put the rose in.

"I can't wait to taste your cooking, I've been thinking about it since you mentioned it was homemade," said David as he undid the foil from the top of the champagne bottle.

"My mom taught me how to make pasta, and believe it or not, my dad taught me how to make Italian meatball sauce," said Nikki proudly as she watched David's strong hands work the cork's wire tie.

"Why is it hard to believe, a lot of men are good cooks," said David as he pulled the wire away from the cork.

"He's the French side of me," giggled Nikki as she watched David grab the cork and bottle with his strong hands.

"Now that's funny," said David as he paused opening the bottle, "Got any glasses?" he asked.

"Oh yes, up here, I'll get them," said Nikki as she stepped closer to the cabinet and gently placed the rose on the counter.

Nikki leaned over the counter and strained to reach high into the lower cabinet. She kicked up her right foot and her dress lifted on her curvy hips exposing most of her naked butt cheeks. David couldn't resist peeking at Nikki's exposed posterior and he grinned a little when he discovered the pretty little woman before him was not wearing panties under her adorably sexy dress.

"You are a baby doll, I love that dress on you," said David as his penis began to twitch while Nikki grabbed two iced tea glasses from the bottom shelf.

When Nikki bounced back to a standing position, she looked at David while holding a glass in each hand and said softly. "Talk like that will get us into trouble."

David smiled then pulled on the cork, "I pray it does," he said as he released the cork and the champagne popped.

Nikki giggled then held out the glasses and watched David slowly pour the golden foaming liquid into each glass until they were topped off correctly. Then he set the bottle on the counter and Nikki offered David one of the glasses.

"To golden wine, roses of red, food from the soul and the striking beauty before me," said David as he held the glass out to toast.

Nikki blinked and blushed then clinked her glass against David's glass. She brought the glass to her lips and took a sip of the bubbly liquid as she gazed into David's eyes then she said sweetly, "Thank you, David, I really needed this."

"You're very welcome, Nikki" said David as he lifted his glass to his lips and glanced at Nikki's nearly flat chest.

The couple chatted about the food Nikki was getting ready to prepare and soon their glasses were empty. David placed his hand on the bottle and asked Nikki if she wanted another. Nikki told David she better wait until after dinner otherwise there would be no dinner. Then she opened one of the lower cabinets, squat and pulled out a stainless steel Bain-marie, stood at the sink, filled the container with water, gently placed the rose in the water, then she set the pot and rose on the window sill near the breakfast table. "There, it looks perfect right there." She said as she looked toward David for approval.