Little Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it," said David as he studied the arrangement under Nikki's dress.

"Now you sit right here and watch, I said I'd cook, and I will," said Nikki as she placed her empty glass next to the bottle and pointed to one of the chairs under the breakfast table.

"But I said I would help," said David like a little boy as he grabbed the bottle of champagne.

"David? ... Sit," said Nikki like a demanding mother.

David giggled and quietly sat down to take the opportunity to freely scan Nikki's tiny body as she moved around the kitchen. He couldn't believe she was as small as a preteen, yet very curvy except for her tiny tits. He guessed her dress to be near a size 1, her height to be just under five feet and her weight to be between 85 to 90 pounds. He couldn't have known how accurate he was.

David found himself gazing at Nikki's chest more than her butt when he realized her fat nipples had become seriously erect. Nikki was so easy on his eyes his penis began to swell and soon he began to feel uncomfortable in the chair. When he repositioned himself to adjust his erection, Nikki turned and looked straight at the bulge in his pants. As David messed with his position, Nikki's eyebrow raised as she measured his bulge. She thought; 'I won't be able to walk for a week.' Then she returned to preparing the meal shaking her head in a futile attempt to clear her head of the naughty thoughts culminating in her mind.

Soon, the smell of rich spaghetti sauce filled the small space and attacked David's nostrils. He stopped gazing at Nikki's tiny body long enough to say, "Your sauce smells wonderful, I can't wait to taste it."

Nikki knew David was scanning her body the whole time, and she liked him looking, but when he mentioned how wonderful her sauce smelled her ego swelled. She grabbed the ladle and looked at David. "Come here, mommy will give you a taste," she said as she dipped the ladle into the sauce and motioned with her other hand.

David rose from the chair like Pavlov's dog forgetting he had an erection and stepped closer to Nikki. She slowly lifted the half full ladle out of the pot, tilted it slightly and David bent over and tasted the sauce, then made a low grunting sound. He waved his hand over the ladle and inhaled then he stood erect again, Nikki froze holding the ladle in her hand and felt a strong urge to kiss David but instead she said softly, "I'll have that second glass now."

After Nikki finished her second glass of champagne she started feeling imaginative. She swayed her hips more when moving around the kitchen then a few moments later, Nikki bent over to examine the loaf in the oven through the glass window. The hem of her dress lifted enough to expose her entire bottom half. When David saw Nikki's gorgeous naked buttocks and her shaved vaginal lips pressed between her inner thighs he nearly jumped out of the chair to ravage the little woman.

After her third glass of champagne Nikki started acting risqué. When the right string fell to her bicep the cloth followed exposing her right tit, Nikki didn't bother covering herself, instead she made light of the fact her breast was exposed. She also noticed her silliness got David's attention so she started touching his shoulders and hair more freely. Nikki knew she was getting drunk but she was determined to maintain her integrity. Soon Nikki began to toss her inhibitions away slower than she could stop the words spewing from her mouth, "It's so nice to have you here David, I'm having such a good time, I'm getting really comfy, a little at a time as you can plainly see, you need to get comfy too ... wanna take your pants off for me?"

"Oh ... OH ... ok, if you want me to," said David, gazing deep into Nikki's soft brown eyes as she teetered and tried to hold her glass vertical.

"I do," said Nikki softly as she pulled the wooden spoon out of the saucepot and slowly licked it like a phallic toy.

Nikki watched with anticipation as David stood then undid his belt buckle, released the snap, unzipped the zipper and opened the fly. Nikki held her breath as David dropped his pants to his ankles and stood in his paisley boxers in front of a woman he had just met a few weeks ago. Then he asked, "These too?" as he pointed to his boxers.

"Please," Nikki said uncontrollably as she set the wooden spoon on the spoon rest, leaned against the counter to stabilize her body then she cocked her head to one side.

Nikki's heart began to pound profusely in her chest as David slowly pulled his boxers down. When David's full erection popped out Nikki inhaled then she whispered under her breath, "Goodnight Matilda."

When David pushed his boxers and they fell to his shoes, Nikki set her glass on the counter, slowly lowered her body to her knees, looked up at David's face then at the giant pink shaft. As David looked down at the playful tease she said softly with a quivering slurred voice, "I have to do this right now, or it ain't gonna happen."

As Nikki's cool hands surrounded David's stiff penis, his heart began to pound in his chest. When he felt her warm lips kiss the tip, he nearly lost control. Something told him to sustain and let the tiny beauty enjoy her moment. When he felt the shaft enter Nikki's throat, he placed his hands gently on Nikki's head and allowed the feeling to consume him. Nikki's motion started to increase and soon David was looking down at Nikki's bouncing buttocks as she placed her hands on his hips and began sucking deeply.

Suddenly Nikki stopped sucking and David's erection popped out of her mouth. She looked up and smiled, then asked in a soft voice, "Did I do it right?" as she held on to David's hips.

All David could do was gaze at Nikki's adorable face and whisper, "It was perfect, I enjoyed it very much, that's the most incredible ice breaker I've ever had, thank you so much, Nikki."

When Nikki started to stagger to her feet, David held her biceps and tenderly guided her up. When she was standing, David wrapped his arms around the tiny woman twisted her around slowly then pulled her back close to his body. He couldn't believe how cool and incredibly soft her skin felt against his erection and he embraced her like he had never embraced a woman before. After a few moments of tender caressing, Nikki whispered, "Nikki's been a bad, bad girl ... daddy spank ... huh David?"

"Yes, Nikki will get a damn good spanking," David said softly as he inhaled the fragrance of Nikki's hair then he released her.

Nikki giggled then staggered forward two steps, turned around, bent over, grabbed the hem of her dress and looked up at David's face, "David spank little girls like Nikki?"

"David spank good little Nikki," whispered David as he anticipated seeing the drunk, child like woman standing before him naked.

Nikki slowly stood erect and her lower body became exposed as the hem of her dress rose to her hips. David felt his penis start to throb in response to Nikki's hairless mound becoming exposed. Then her entire naked form from her waist down begged him to ravage her. David thought to himself as Nikki lifted the cloth to expose her chest; 'My God, she looks like a child.'

Suddenly Nikki realized her hair was stuck in the cloth and asked, "David? ... Hair ... stuck?"

"Turn around for me baby doll, daddy will fix," said David softly as he took one step toward her.

When Nikki turned with her arms above her body holding the little dress up, David couldn't resist holding her wrists above her head and tapping her buttocks once on each cheek. Her skin was so soft and cool it made David shiver as his penis started to thump.

"Oooo," cooed Nikki when she felt David's warm hands spank her round bottom as the words "baby doll" echoed in her mind. "Daddy spank naughty Nikki, huh David?" she added as she tried to look behind her.

"Daddy spank Nikki because David likes Nikki's gorgeous little bottom, it makes David think very naughty thoughts," said David in his low voice acting like a father.

Then David inched closer and lifted Nikki's hands higher. As she turned her head to see what was going on behind her David tapped her round little buttocks again, then again.

"Oh ... a real naughty boy, huh David?" said Nikki as she felt her buttocks warm and she began giggling.

"David is quickly becoming a naughty boy," said David as Nikki turned her head forward and pushed her bubble butt outward.

After Nikki wiggled her butt and giggled waiting for David to spank her again, David relaxed his grip on her wrists and studied Nikki's dilemma. Her little rump was getting pink but her long hair was somehow wrapped in the cloth then he saw how to undo the tangle. "Let go of your dress, I can get your hair out easier that way." David said softly and as if he was talking to child while releasing Nikki's hands

When Nikki released the material her dress draped her body again, David gathered the soft strands of hair and pulled the mane away from the shoulder string. Before Nikki knew what was going on behind her, David squat, pinched the hem of the little black dress in his fingers and in one move he quickly stood and lifted the dress completely over her body and away from her space like a magician revealing a dove.

When Nikki turned round, she found David standing like a half naked valet with an erection. His pants and boxers were around his ankles and her dress was neatly folded over his arm. He almost looked comical as he stood waiting. "Spank little girls much?" asked Nikki as she noticed David's big blue eyes reflected a look of surprise.

"Um, I can truthfully say I've never spanked anyone before," said David slowly.

"David?" said Nikki calmly but slowly as she forced her mind to sober up and pointed at David's chest, "You're a very naughty boy ... I like you," then Nikki looked up and asked coyly, "You like me?"

"Yes I do Nikki, do you need to hang this up?" asked David, as he looked down at the dress then deep into Nikki big brown eyes.

Nikki gently scooped the dress from David's arm, quickly glanced at the material then she gazed back into David's eyes and with a quick fling, she tossed the small piece of cloth over her shoulder and it fell to the floor while never breaking her stare. Then Nikki said softly, "Not anymore ... Wanna taste something else? ... Please?"

David was being tempted and he knew it. He wanted to lick Nikki's hairless pussy so badly his mouth started to water, but he wasn't sure how naughty he could be with the petite woman. He though about picking her little body up and setting her on the kitchen counter, then he though about carrying her to her bed. But as he gazed deeper into Nikki's blinking eyes, he suddenly knew he had better move quickly before she might pass out on him.

Nikki felt his strong hands grip her by her tiny waist, and in one motion she was lifted, spun around and gently set on the breakfast table near her rose. Nikki started giggling partially because she thought what David did very romantic, partially because she was exited about what was going to happen next, and partly because she was getting drunk and thought she might pass out and miss the experience of watching David lick her pussy.

David looked down at the precious woman and couldn't help himself. He lowered his body to his knees, gently placed his hands under Nikki's calves and slowly spread her legs. Then he began kissing her inner thighs very slowly and very softly as his hands slid to her ankles. Nikki knew instantly she was at the threshold of something she had delayed for way too long.

As David's lips slowly made their way up Nikki's thighs, she propped her upper torso up by supporting herself with her elbows. When David's lips gently pressed against Nikki's moist vaginal lips, she twitched a little and placed her hands on her stomach. When David's tongue began dancing across Nikki's soft wet clitoris, she tossed her head back and rocked her hips slightly forward.

"That feels very good," whispered Nikki as she felt her inner muscles twitch while tipping her head forward to watch her magic pussy licker work her clitoris with his tongue. When David peeked up to Nikki's adorable face all he saw was a little girl desperate to be a ravaged woman.

David couldn't believe how sweet Nikki's moisture tasted and soon he became drunk from her fragrance. Nikki couldn't believe how David could make her respond and soon her inner muscles were twitching out of control. In a few moments, the two were in rhythm and Nikki's body started to heat as her heartbeat pounded throughout her body. Suddenly, she rocked her hips as a flash of heated energy rushed to her loins. David's grip became firm as Nikki thrust her lower body into his face and closed her thighs against his ears. When David sucked Nikki's clitoris between his lips, Nikki lost all control.

"Fuck!" Growled Nikki deep in her throat as she began to twitch out of control.

When Nikki released she yelled a haunting moan and David began wiping her soaked clitoris with his tongue even faster until Nikki lifted her hips off the table and trust them forward. Suddenly Nikki's body became stiff then she slowly lowered her hips and released her thigh grip against David's head. There was a long pause and silence filled the room as Nikki and David waited for their breathing to return to normal.

Nikki began giggling out of control and David had no idea why. He staggered to stand while looking at the cute giggling little woman but couldn't get up. His senses had become electrified and he nearly lost control of his stability. Instead of trying to stand he watched giggling Nikki struggle to sit up. When she was sitting upright she looked down at David's face between her legs as if she was looking at a complete stranger.

"Whoa," giggled Nikki as she tried to get her bearings, "that was mysteriously indiscrete."

"And indiscreetly delicious," said David as he struggled to stand.

After David finally made it to his feet he looked down at Nikki. She had stopped giggling and was staring at him with her hands beside her hips as if she was pressing down on the table. When David turned to retrieve Nikki's dress she gazed blankly at his tight naked buttocks. Suddenly she realized she had just witnessed her first oral induced orgasm. Warmth flushed her entire body and she somehow felt close to David and wanted him to hold her close to his body.

She watched as David scooped up her dress then turn and hold it out for her as if he was offering a token of his appreciation. Nikki looked at the tiny piece of black cloth knowing she didn't need it back on her body.

"Don't you want to get dressed?" asked David as he held the dress out for Nikki to take.

Nikki looked deep into David's waiting eyes and whispered, "why," as she felt her eyelids and breathing getting heavier.

David smiled then suddenly tossed the dress over his shoulder and it dropped to its rightful place on the floor. "Come here," whispered David as he held his arms out to Nikki.

Nikki scooted closer to David then extended her arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the table then pressed her tiny body against his. Nikki wrapped her arms around David's neck and her legs around his waist then they began wildly kissing each other as if they were lost lovers who hadn't seen each other in years.

As Nikki tasted her own vaginal moisture, her mind began to spiral into a pornographic world. She knew she could be as nasty as she wanted to be with David and she longed to reach higher sexual peeks with him. When David began slowly lowering his body Nikki never felt it and before she knew it, he was on is back on the kitchen floor and she was straddling his half naked body.

Without thinking, Nikki began unbuttoning David's shirt and as she did she slowly rubbed her moist vaginal lips against his stiff penis. When she finished unbuttoning his shirt she opened it then dropped her chest to his chest and simply whispered. "Now ... David?"

David nodded his head once and held Nikki's waist guiding her sensual motion as the mixed fragrance of Opium, David's cologne, the fragrance of sex and the smell of cooking spaghetti sauce filled their nostrils. David soon realized his thumbs and middle fingers were touching each other and Nikki's waist was inside the completed circle. Suddenly Nikki felt the tip of David's erection enter her and she dropped her head next to his and moaned softly.

David couldn't believe how soft, and warm, and wet, and tight Nikki's vaginal cavity was and he knew if his erect penis entered her any further he would have a tough time controlling his urge to release. He made a vow to himself to hold on as long it took so Nikki could enjoy herself as much as she needed. When Nikki had lowered her hips far enough to consume the entire length of David's hard penis she raised her torso and placed her palms on David's pectoral muscles. She looked deep into David's eyes and began to slowly consume the man beneath her.

As her rhythm increased Nikki felt her insides heat up and she began to sweat. She dropped her head and looked between their bodies, and when she saw David's hard glistening penis sliding in and out of her quivering body she moaned and whispered, "Oh Gah ... look at it ... its inside me ... this is naughty ... oh David ... you're inside me."

The fragrance of Nikki's long flowing hair entered David's nostrils, and as the soft strands brushed is face, he felt the tip of his hard penis press several times against the back wall of Nikki's vaginal cavity. David became so consumed by Nikki's seductive motion he lifted his hips off the floor offering Nikki more of his manliness. When Nikki felt David respond to her, she began rocking her hips wildly. Soon she was rocking her entire body to an ancient rhythm, only lustful women understand. In a few short moments, Nikki's entire body was on fire and quivering out of control. Her breathing became more rapid and she lost all sense of direction. Suddenly she felt an incredible flash of electricity flush her body and her muscles stiffened as her inner muscles quivered.

David looked up but couldn't see Nikki's face because her hair was blocking his view. He sensed she was experiencing an orgasm but he wasn't sure until he felt her inner muscles quiver against the skin of his stiff penis. Then Nikki moaned very softly, dropped her body on David's body and began jerking slightly as David held on to her bottom. In a few moments Nikki raised her head and pulled her hair to one side. When she saw David's face she lowered her head, kissed David gently on his lips then collapsed on his body.

David slowly lowered his hips as he felt the tiny woman's body rise and fall until her breathing returned to normal. David realized he was holding an incredibly beautiful woman with a surreal appetite for sex. Little did he know he had just witnessed Nikki releasing something deep inside her soul. Nikki was on her way to accomplishing all the sexual desires she had held inside her since she was a child and she had finally found the man she wanted to share her filthy ideas with.

"David?" asked Nikki softly as she let his spirit penetrate her.

"Yes Nikki," responded David as he smoothed the cool skin of her tiny round buttocks then her lower back then shoulders.

"Did you cum?" asked Nikki in a soft voice.

"Not yet," responded David as he inhaled the fragrance of their sex.

Nikki wiggled a little then lay very still as she felt David's heart beat. She wondered what she was doing wrong. She thought the champagne might have something to do with her performance so she began to clear her mind and concentrate. She could always get her ex to ejaculate and sometimes he'd ejaculate as soon as he touched her. Nikki wanted to know if she was doing it wrong so she asked, "Am I doing it wrong?"