Little Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stood numbly looking at the tiny woman before him. Suddenly an electric shock shook his soul to its core. He was about to stick part of his body into a woman he never thought would even consider having a penis in her colon. Visions of how he would do what he was about to do swirled around in his head, then David simply whispered, "I will."

Nikki squeaked then released David's hands and twisted toward her dresser. She pulled out the lowest drawer, reached in and plucked a small tube from the space. David couldn't help but look into the drawer, and what he saw was surprising. There was a flesh colored realistic dildo nearly ten inches long, a small pink plastic vibrator, several other mysterious toys and what looked like a black leather belt with several sliver buckles and snaps, all stuffed inside the tiny drawer. When Nikki turned to show David the tube he snapped his eyes away from the contents of the drawer and looked at the tube Nikki was holding in her palm.

"It's lube, we should use this, I'm told it enhances the experience," whispered Nikki as she looked up at David's face.

"Ok," whispered David as he reached for the tube while wondering why Nikki had an array of sex toys including a strap-on dildo in her drawer.

As David stood holding the tube Nikki picked up the pillows and tossed them onto the bed, then she grabbed the blanket and spread it out on the bed. She crawled onto the bed and positioned her body with her gorgeous buttocks up with her hands above her head as David listened to the shower running in the background.

"Hold that position and don't move, I'll be right back," said David as he scanned Nikki's gorgeous ass.

"Oh ... I'll be right here," said Nikki in a soft voice.

David gently placed the tube of lubricant on the bed then dashed to the living room. He plucked the small vile from his pant pocket, dashed to the bathroom and shut the shower off then stepped briskly to Nikki's bedroom. He slid onto the bed and straddled Nikki's legs. "I'm back," he whispered to silent Nikki.

David began running on assumption not knowing Nikki had never had anal sex before. He popped the top of the tube and emptied some of the greasy liquid into the palm of his hand. He looked up and down Nikki's naked body then he pressed his greased palm against her cool naked buttocks near her crack and began gently spreading the goop on her cool soft skin.

Thinking he had just wasted the first douse, he squirt a little of the slow moving liquid between the crack of Nikki's butt cheeks. When Nikki spread her legs a little to reveal her rectum even more, David began buttering the little brown spot until it glistened in the light. Then he wiped the remainder of the goop on the blanket and his thighs until his hands were nearly dry.

Then he twisted the top off the little silver vile and tapped the white powdery contents unto Nikki's rectum. Then he wiped the mixture with his fingers then buttered some of the enhanced goop on his erection.

Nikki remained silent as David closed the vile and carefully set it on the floor then he snapped the tube closed and placed it nearby in case he needed it again. Then he set one knee between Nikki's legs and gently nudged her leg. Nikki separated her legs and David lowered his hips to Nikki's tiny buttocks then positioned his other leg between hers. When he pressed the tip of his erection on Nikki's anus she didn't flinch.

"I'll go slow ... I mean very slow, if it hurts, just say stop and I will ...ok?" whispered David as he felt the tip of his swollen penis enter the tiny hole.

Nikki remained silent as she felt David's penis penetrate her rectum. To her surprise the feeling was more sensual then she had ever imagined and her clitoris started to flitter in anticipation of David's entire erection filling her bowels.

David placed his fists to either side of Nikki shoulders and readied himself to slowly insert his entire erect penis into Nikki's body. David was taken back at how smooth and tight Nikki's insides felt against the skin of his penis. When David was fully inserted he began rocking his hips very slowly. Nikki moaned slightly and raised her hips slightly up making it easier for David to penetrate her.

"You ok?" asked David softly.

Nikki nodded her head then moved her right fist to her mouth. In a few seconds David realized he was on fire and he started to rock faster.

Nikki didn't remain silent for long and she began to moan deep in her chest as she drew her elbows to her torso. Before David knew what had happened, Nikki lifted her hips off the bed and David began pumping her rectum with his stiff throbbing penis.

Suddenly Nikki grabbed the sheets and tore at the material with her face buried in the sheets. "Fuck me up my ass ... Oh, fuck me up my ass ... Oh God ... fuck me up my ass ... oh gah David, fuck my ... ass," Nikki growled into the sheet as she felt her entire lower body fill with a strange feeling of numb pleasure.

David began to moan deep in his lungs as his loins caught fire. He felt the heat rush through his body then suddenly his erection exploded into Nikki's bowels as they both screamed out loud like feral animals in a dark haunted forest.

Magically the couple froze in their positions like mannequins letting their breathing and heartbeats return to earth. Then Nikki slowly turned her head, smiled a little and reached behind her trying to find David's body. When she felt the skin of his wet hip she made a kissing noise with her lips.

David lowered his body and propped his torso at his elbows, dropped his head and kissed Nikki's wet hair at her temple. "You ok?" whispered David as his shrinking penis popped out of Nikki's rectum.

Nikki was so overcome at what had just happened to her she had nothing to say except, "thank you, David."

David had to recuperate before he could think, and after a few moments he whispered, "I'll get a towel to clean up with then I'll come back to bed with you and hold on to you for eternity."

Nikki turned her head to see David's face but she was too sideways to see him. "Are you still in me?" she asked as she looked at the wall.

David knew Nikki was having ghost feeling but he wanted to keep that secret a secret. "No baby doll, but something else is."

David began to slide off Nikki's body and he looked around the room to get his bearings, then he said softly, "You just stay right where you are and keep that gorgeous ass up for me." Then he kissed both Nikki's cool butt cheeks, slid off the bed, snatched the silver vile off the floor and dashed out of the bedroom.

Nikki's afterglow was so spiritually intense she heard David's voice but not what he said. Even thought she felt a dull pain in her rectum she began having bizarre fantasies and at the same time felt she had plucked David's energy from his soul and planted it directly inside her dominant spirit. She envisioned commanding David to masturbate in front of her as she strapped on her dildo. Then she saw herself tongue fucking his rectum, sucking his scrotum then spanking his naked buttocks until it turned pink. Then she saw him on his hands and knees begging her to fuck him up his ass doggy style. Then she envisioned pulling her dildo out of his rectum and forcing him to tongue fuck her squirting pussy as she sucked his pumping cock swallowing every last drop. Nikki was so overwhelmed with the visions she began to question her sanity. "God, what's happened to me?" she whispered as she closed her eyes and pleaded for the bizarre visions to disappear from her thoughts.

A few moments later, David returned to the bedroom and found Nikki on her stomach with her arms beside her tiny body. He stood for a moment recalling how sexually filthy Nikki had been during the last twelve hours and how innocent she looked when he first saw her. As David scanned Nikki's naked body he felt a strong tug at his heart. He realized he had been drawn to a woman completely the opposite of what he thought would be his ultimate fuck buddy as well as his love stimulus. For some reason he felt consumed by Nikki and he felt free to do all the nasty fucking things he had ever dreamed about when he was a young boy. As he gazed at Nikki he pondered; 'God help me ... it's like fucking a child and I can't get enough.'

After David gently wiped the lubricant off Nikki's butt cheeks, anus and inner thighs he tossed the towel on the floor, then whispered, "our wet spot is huge."

Nikki giggled a little and said with a muffled voice, "Gee, I wonder how that happened."

David giggle a little then slid onto the bed and gently cuddled Nikki. As he felt her energy emanating toward his soul, he asked in a soft whispering voice, "What cha thinking baby doll?"

Nikki's mind flashed back to the first time she saw David sitting in his office. Then she recalled him running to get his car to help her. A perfect picture of him standing with his pants around his ankles holding her Halloween dress like a valet flashed in her mind before her mind raced faster as the feeling of David tongue in her rectum making her clitoris twitch. After the vision of the small lump in David's pants pocket flashed through her thoughts she wiggled her naked bubble butt against David's warm limp penis, grabbed his hand and pulled it close to her breast, smiled, then whispered, "little things."