Little Tish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that point, both Billie and I were so turned on we were going crazy and both our crotches were soaked. Breathing hard, we decided to hold off on the rest of the story until after our appointments. It was going to be embarrassing enough as it was.

We saw the doctor and learned about the pills and he gave us all the warnings about them not being able to protect us from STD's and all. We also learned that we had to wait for a while before we could start taking them and how it would take several weeks before we would be safe from pregnancy. We got our prescriptions filled and headed home.

On the way, I told Billie about Jackie taking me out to the pool and the Jacuzzi. "Billie," I gushed, "he held my naked body against his with my legs wrapped around him as he walked us out in the water for a little while. We just held each other and kissed and kissed and kissed," I sighed dreamily.

"And then he sat me up on the edge of the pool and spread my legs about as wide apart as they will go. I laid back and he began kissing and licking me all over my legs, the insides of my thighs and my feet, teasing me - going right up to my pussy but then backing off again. He did that several times and the teasing was driving me crazy!

"But then he started licking my pussy! God Billie, it just felt so fucking wonderful I totally lost control of my body and the whole world just went away for a while. I think I might have passed out for a bit it felt so heavenly. I was lost in pure bliss.

"Oh, Billie it just feels soooo fucking good to have your pussy licked you can't believe it! I can't wait to show you - um, again that is, if you don't mind." I said, suddenly a little nervous at her reaction. But Billie was just nodding enthusiastically and with pure lust in her beautiful eyes.

"Anyway, I must have gotten really loud and we had to be careful so our mom wouldn't catch us. So he carried me out to the Jacuzzi, set me on the edge and just picked up where he left off.

"The Jacuzzi is pretty secluded behind a fence out there so we don't have to worry quite so much about all the noise. Oh, by the way, now I know exactly what you were talking about when you told me about making a lot of noise when having sex. Boy, were you right about that!" I said.

"But when he put his talented tongue back to work licking my pussy I was in pure heaven - pure heaven. God, it's making my toes curl right now just thinking about it.

"I remember being vaguely amazed by the fact that I was just laying there with my legs spread wide apart and about as vulnerable as I could possible be. And there was my wonderful big brother with his sweet mouth and wonderful talented tongue and sharp teeth practically eating away at my most private pleasure place while I was just lying there, trusting him with the most delicate and tender places in my body. Wow Billie, love is wonderful!

"But then, he started focusing on my clit, licking it really fast while he slid his finger up inside me at the same time and started wiggling it around. And that did it—ORGASM! My little pussy just exploded and I saw stars, and fireworks going off in what was left of my brain, in every color you could possibly imagine all through my whole body.

"It was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. I must have started screaming in wild joy and pleasure because he almost panicked and pushed my hand over my mouth so I would keep the noise down. It's a good thing we don't have any neighbors.

"Anyway, I just remember feeling incredibly intense waves of pure pleasure surging all through my body, again and again and again and just trying to ride those out while keeping my screams buried behind my cupped hand.

"God, Billie, it was amazing and I can't wait to show you what it's like. Jackie showed me how," I said with a happy, giddy smile. But by that point, we were both so hot we were rubbing our pussies though our shorts.

"So look, Billie," I said, "Jackie had to go back out to the University for a few days to straighten out a few issues with our little business. I hated to see him go and I will miss him like crazy but it's only for a few days. Anyway, so, why don't you come over to the house for a day or two and keep me company? We can swim? We can Jacuzz? We can play around?" I said this with a naughty little grin. "Besides, I've learned that I much prefer not sleeping alone any more. Come on, whatdayasay?"

It was obvious we were both beside ourselves with sexual hunger and spending the night together in the same bed sounded like a damn good idea to both of us. So we checked in with her mother, she packed a few things and we were off for home.

~~~~~~~~~~ Part 2 ~~~~~~~~~~

When we pulled into the driveway I could tell, to my sorrow, that my big brother had already left for school. But my Billie was here so we smiled at each other and headed into the house.

It was late afternoon but still nice and warm so I asked Billie if she wanted to go swimming for a while.

We put her stuff in my bedroom and changed into our suits. Mine was bright orange, very small and pretty sexy. It wasn't quite a thong but almost. Billie's eyes drank me in and I could practically see her drooling. She wore a one piece that, while flattering her beautiful body, looked like it belonged in a 1950's swimming cap commercial. She just shrugged and said that it was about as sexy as her parents would let her get away with.

"I think I'm beginning to hate being a PK." (Preacher's kid) She said with a frown and a shrug.

"That's okay, beautiful," I responded with a happy smile, "you're 'home' now."

I could tell that had pleased her greatly and she smiled that beautiful smile I had grown to love so much.

While we were fussing around in the kitchen looking for something to eat, Mom came down and joined us. She was looking pretty damn sexy herself and delightful in a cute little, light green cotton housedress. It looked great on her.

I love my mother to pieces and, truth to tell, I have always been a little jealous of her beautiful body. I've always found it exciting to look at her, especially when she's naked. But just then her eyes looked a little dazed as if she had been taking a nap . . . or . . . something.

"Hello you two little beauties." She enthused, "And might I say how lovely you two look on this fine afternoon? Going swimming?"

"Yeah Mom," I answered. "We are just grabbing a quick bite to eat before we go. Oh," I said as almost an afterthought, "Billie's staying over for a few days. I know I forgot to ask but I hope that's alright."

"Sweet little Billie is always welcome here," she announced with a warm smile and pulling her in for a warm, one-arm hug. But then she looked askance at Billie's one-piece and sort of shook her head.

Embarrassed, Billy sighed and said, "I'm a PK and this is about as sexy as I'm ever allowed to get with my parents hovering around."

"Preacher's Kid, huh? Well, no bother but . . . "

"But?" I asked.

"Well, I'd be the last one to corrupt a sweet little PK such as yourself," she said with a devilish little grin, "but if you're feeling a little adventurous, I might have an extra suit that may serve to show off those sexy little curves of yours to a better advantage. I think it'll probably fit. What do you think? No pressure but, . . . your call."

Clearly excited at this bold new idea, Billie quickly agreed and we all walked up to Mom's room to look. After rooting around in her drawers for a while, she pulled out a sexy little black number that looked smaller than mine.

"How about this, Billie?" she asked with a naughty smile, dangling the tiny little bikini from her finger.

Billie looked awestruck as she looked at it with wide, innocent eyes. "It's a thong, isn't it?" she asked almost in a whisper. "Where's the rest of it? Is that all there is?"

"Yep, quite a change for our little PK." Mom teased, "But no one's around for a couple of days except us girls and, Lord knows, I'll never tell. What do you think?"

Billie's eyes lit up with that little naughty smile I'm starting to love so much and just held her hand out.

"Come on Patti-O. Let's head downstairs and let Cinderella try on her new 'ball gown'." Did I mention that I really love my Mom?

We went downstairs and put some sandwiches together. In a little while, Billie came through the door completely red faced but looking absolutely delicious in Mom's naughty little black, thong bathing suit.

"Well," she asked shyly, "what do you think?"

Our eyes popped out of our heads as we drank in the sheer beauty of my sexy little redhead, as she stood there clearly embarrassed.

"God, Billie," Mom exclaimed, in almost hungry admiration, "You look good enough to eat! Uh . . . I mean . . . Umm . . . Billie, you look fabulous!"

No one said anything about Mom's little Freudian slip but we all smiled while I giggled delightedly. She looked gorgeous in it.

"I think I might join you in a while, if you don't mind sharing the pool with an old lady."

"You bet Hotstuff!" I enthused smiling. "Let's see whatcha got. We'll love it! . . . You know I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm your age." Then I added with more than a little envy, "Hell, I wish I looked half that good now." Then, shaking my head in disbelief I groused, "Old lady' indeed!"

Mom smiled, clearly pleased with the compliment and started back upstairs but stopped and turned around, looking back down at me.

She looked at me with a loving smile and, shaking her head, said, "Patti-O, you don't have to apologize to anyone. You've always been beautiful but lately you started looking absolutely scrumptious."

Smiling broadly and ever the smart-ass, I asked, "Mom, do you mean you think I look tasty then?"

Mom just chuckled, looked back at me with a rather delighted, naughty little grin and nodded. Then, still laughing softly to herself, she continued on upstairs.

Giggling like a couple of delighted loons, we went out to the pool, took a running start and split the water gracefully.

"God Tish," Billie said in wonder, "I feel so sexy in this suit. My god, I'm practically naked! I love this! I love the feeling of the water flowing right over my bare butt! It feels so yummy!

"Your mom is awesome! I love her! Thanks so much for taking on this charity case . . . I love you Tishie." She added warmly, using my big brother's favorite nickname for me.

I must say that I rather like the sound of my big brother's sweet little appellation coming from her mouth. After all our sexy play recently, it did cause my "Little Girl" to tingle with a very pleasing little twitch in response. I don't really think he'll mind.

"Oh Billie, I love you too you know and you do look so damn hot in that!" I exclaimed happily. "And, just between you and me, you do look good enough to eat! Hey, come over here with me."

I took her hand and pulled her around the corner of the kidney shaped pool, behind some shrubs where I thought we would be invisible from the house.

"Come here, you," I said smiling. I took her in my arms and gloried in how delicious she felt against my skin. And then, pulling her practically naked body into mine I kissed her warmly on the lips and gave her a warm, loving hug.

"Ummmmm yeaaahh," she moaned as I put my hands on the soft, shapely cheeks of her naked little butt and squeezed. She groaned sexily and with that, our eyes burned tenderly into one another and our lips just seemed to melt together.

Almost simultaneously, we allowed our thighs to slip between each other's and begin a gentle but very pleasant stimulation of our tingling pussies. It was reminiscent of our first night in bed together and that thought alone made my whole body tremble with chills that had nothing to do with the water temperature.

We came briefly to our senses after a while and reluctantly pulled ourselves apart. I thought we better keep it cool with Mom around and so we just swam and splashed and played for a while until Mom came out to join us.

It's safe to say that both of our mouths hung open as we ogled my mother as she walked out to the pool in the sexiest little blue thong bathing suit I've ever seen.

Billie recovered first. She cried, "Oh Ms. Young, you look so beautiful! I had no idea. Now I know where Tish gets all her beauty."

Mom looked slightly embarrassed but she was beaming with pride at the compliment from such a beautiful young woman.

"God Mom," I said with a broad smile, "You do look good enough to eat and I'm not kidding!"

"Thanks sweetie," Mom said with a mischievous little smile. "And I just might take you up on that."

And with that, she dove in gracefully and swam the length of the pool.

All this kidding around, sexual innuendos and double entendres going on between my mom and me were new. I wasn't sure where it all was coming from but I was sure enjoying it all. Being around her kept my pussy tingling and that was very exciting. It was beginning to feel like we were becoming real friends and not just parent and child.

'Mom is so beautiful and so much fun.' I mused. 'I think I'll try to bring her out of her shell a little and try to find out what she might have been like if she had been allowed to have a real childhood.'

'I wonder if Jackie being home or our new relationship has anything to do with it. Whatever it is, I love her to pieces and she deserves the extra effort. And,' I realized, 'she is hot! She does look good enough to eat! Yummy!'

Later, when we were sunning ourselves and just talking, Mom said, "You know Billie, when the kids were little, we all used to just run around in the nude most of the time. For all intents and purposes we were practically nudists and we loved it. I've been thinking that it's about time we got reacquainted with all that. What do you think? Does that shock you?"

Billie just smiled happily and shook her head. "Oh no, quite the contrary as a matter of fact. It sounds wonderful! God I love it here with you guys," she said smiling.

"Okay then, how's a little skinny-dipping sound?" Mom asked, smiling broadly.

Billie, just lay there smiling, a little nervously now but clearly with delighted surprise.

But my response was a simple cheer: "HELL YEAH! FINALLY!"

"Well, please feel free to go for it if you want. I know, I'm planning on it later. Swimming naked feels absolutely wonderful!" We all smiled mischievously at each other.

"And," she whispered, "I promise that we'll keep it strictly to ourselves. What happens here - stays here." Did I mention that I love my Mom?

We spent several hours just playing around, gently flirting and sunning ourselves before it was time to go in for dinner. We had an all-around wonderful time with Mom and she fit right in. I was beginning to see the free and fun loving girl she might once have been starting to come out once again. The skinny-dipping came later.

~~~~~~~~~~ Part 3 ~~~~~~~~~~

Billie and I went up and changed into our "comfys". I put on one of Jackie's soft old tee shirts that barely covered my butt - no panties - and Billie opted for a cute little set of pink baby doll pajamas. They weren't quite sheer but they were pretty close and I admit to being a little jealous of how beautifully sexy they made her look. She was so innocently beautiful and sexy at the same time. She looked scrumptious in them and I was practically drooling to get my hands on her.

When Mom came down later, she looked cute as hell as always, wearing a thin, fairly short red robe and I was again struck by how my mother still retained her sweet cheerleader youthful beauty. She was somewhere in her early mid-thirties but, if not for the obvious mature intelligence behind her beautiful, intelligent eyes, she could pass for a teenager. She certainly looked no more than 22 or 23, tops.

I thought she was probably naked under her robe and her shapely breasts looked firm, soft and inviting. Her bare legs and small, pretty feet looked adorable as well. I sort of rolled my eyes at myself as I realized how my new perspective was changing my thinking as it related to my sexy little mother. 'Yum!' I thought almost ogling her.

'Why in the hell hasn't she been swooped up by some guy?' I wondered not for the first time. 'She is absolutely beautiful!'

As she walked in and looked at us in our sleep attire, you could see her nipples slowly stiffen and grow erect as they rubbed enticingly against the inside of her soft robe.

'She looks sexy as hell,' I thought to myself and, looking at Billie, I realized that she obviously thought so too.

"Well, my little pretties," she said smiling, "let's fix something to snack on and . . . " she continued smiling conspiratorially in a stage whisper, "why don't we have a little wine while we're at it?"

Smiling, I looked at Billie who looked a little shocked at the idea. I had no idea what her uptight family thought about drinking—especially underage drinking.

"Works for me," Billie finally answered with a smile, "We'll call it 'communion'."

That cracked us all up and we got the treats ready and went down to watch some TV and enjoy the evening.

We settled on watching "You've Got Mail" which is one we all love. Billie and I took the couch and Mom sat back in one of the recliners.

We were well into the movie and also into our second . . . or third . . . glass of wine when I began to feel a little chill. I went to the closet and got a couple of soft blankets and threw one to Billie. I went over to Mom and spread it over her as she smiled her thanks.

I couldn't resist and sat down in her lap, putting my arms around her. "I love you so much Mommy." I whispered softly as I settled into her softness and kissed her on the corner of her soft sensuous mouth. "You're the best mom in the world. Thanks for being so cool and for being so good with us."

I wasn't too surprised to find myself getting really wet down between my legs. That thought caused my puss to clench up and twitch a little. I couldn't quite suppress a little moan from sneaking out and I loved the warm hug my mom gave me as a result.

"Are you okay little Patti-O?" She whispered, mildly concerned. "Everything all right?"

"Nope, everything's just fine Mommy." I answered, hugging her back. "I was just loving the feeling of being in your arms again. And I was thinking of how much I've missed this and how much I've always loved you."

I saw a tear forming in her eye as she just nodded, not trusting her voice. She pulled me into a soft hug and whispered, "Thanks little Patti-O. You guys are wonderful and I love you all so much."

Her warm body felt wonderfully soft and sexy against mine, even though I felt it through two layers of thin cloth. Her legs and tummy remained firm and well toned and her soft, spongy breasts felt wonderfully sexy pressing against my cheek.

She slipped her arm around and under me, letting her hand slip up under Jackie's tee shirt. I couldn't help moaning again as I felt her soft hand slip over my naked little butt and give me an affectionate little squeeze and a gentle, loving caress there. It was both so intimate and so sexy. I just lay there basking in her loving warmth.

Just as I had felt her soft hand sliding over the skin of my round little rump, I felt an achingly familiar and overwhelming sense of warmth and love spread all over me in a warm rush. It seemed to reach back into my childhood and the many times I was lovingly held in the arms of my sweet young mother.

I've always loved her so much and this rather surprising memory of love and protection from my childhood was mixing wonderfully and very erotically with my newly stimulated, overheated libido, centered right in my throbbing, wet little sex. I couldn't help squirming a little with the tingling and renewed aching in my rapidly dampening "Little Girl".