Little Tish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The half remembered feelings of total loving devotion from my mother, symbolized physically by the feel of her soft hand caressing my little bare bottom were intertwining wonderfully with my newly discovered and powerfully flowering sexuality. The overwhelming result was a new sense of love and affection for my mother so profound and intoxicating that I quietly found myself choking back a sob.

I squeezed my arms ever more tightly around her neck and began feeling warm tears of unbelievable happiness flow from my eyes. It was an epiphany that raised my love for my mother to a whole new level of understanding.

'This woman is wonderful!' I realized. 'She is so insanely sexy and she's my mother! How cool is that?' I exalted as I continued to bask in her loving embrace. 'There's nothing I wouldn't do for her.'

"Are you sure you're okay baby?" She quietly asked with real concern in her voice.

"I'm fine Mommy." I said with a little catch in my voice when I finally was able to trust my voice enough to speak. "I'm just realizing again just how much I really do love you and how much you mean to me."

"Ahhh, I love you too my sweet little angel," She said as she increased the reach of her soft hand further up under my shirt. She began gently stroking and caressing me up and down my bare back but always returning to my happy, naked little butt which she continued to squeeze and softly rub, much to our mutual delight.

I could feel her soft but still firm breast pressing into my cheek and then I became aware of her hard little nipple as it poked sexily against my cheek, almost as if it were begging for a little nuzzle. She hugged me tight and I felt her shiver a little herself.

'Is she getting as turned on as I am?' I wondered squeezing my thighs together and thoroughly enjoying her soft hand gently caressing my sensitive little butt.

I was loving this so much I was really reluctant to leave her loving embrace. So we hugged each other lovingly for quite a while before I finally got up. But as I did, I was not really surprised to find that my pussy was very wet and that Mom had a look of sexual longing, sort of like the one I had been wearing for the past several months.

I bent over her again and gave her a soft kiss right on her warm mouth that I'm sure lasted a little longer that one would expect. She showed no surprise but we both flushed and smiled shyly at each other. And then I returned to my seat next to Billie.

We both took another sip of wine and she smiled and held the blanket open for me in a sweet invitation to come in and cuddle.

As I leaned against her and pulled the blanket over us, with a mischievous little grin, I whispered, "This is the couch were Jackie first made me cum, Billie. And this,' I indicated, rubbing the soft blanket against her cheek, "is the blanket we were using when I made my brother cum with my feet. I'll bet it still has some of his cum on it somewhere," We both giggled.

Mom said with a smile, "I won't ask what's so funny; I probably don't want to know." To which we just giggled again and went back to watching the movie.

As I sat there, leaning against her, Billy slipped her hand down under my shirt and started gently stroking my sensitive breasts and pulling on my hard little nipples. It was all I could do not to moan with pleasure. But I managed to hold it in and just closed my eyes, luxuriating in her loving touch.

Her hand felt so good twisting, pulling and gently pinching my nipples and I loved the little jolts of pure pleasure her gentle pinching was shooting out to all parts of my horny little body, especially to my twitching, dripping little slit. Soon she had me nearly breathless and trembling with arousal.

I looked over at Mom as she continued to watch the movie but from time to time I saw her stealing little surreptitious glances in our direction. I could see her toes slowly flexing and clenching and I thought I sensed her hand slip into her robe and begin massaging her own aching breast. Her eyes were at half-mast and she seemed to be having trouble keeping them open.

'She really is turned on,' I realized happily. But when I saw her start rubbing her thighs together and curling her little toes inward as if trying to make them into a fist, I got so turned on I couldn't help but take a chance.

I slowly slipped my right hand down between Billie's legs and began pushing it up between her legs. Moving her legs apart to give me access, she couldn't help letting out a very soft moan as my fingers slipped between her soft thighs, under the leg of her baby-doll panties and onto the slippery wet lips and folds of her sweetly bald little puss.

My head was lying in the crook of her neck and her hair smelled wonderful. I thrilled to her soft skin that caressed mine like warm silk. So hot!

When my finger finally sipped inside her, she shuddered and couldn't hold back a sweet, tiny little whimper and a soft but audible groan. As I began gently playing around just inside her wet little puss, her girl-scent came sweetly up to me.

I closed my eyes and gasped at the little jolt of electricity that shot through my tingling little clit and went straight into my womb. I felt another little spritz of girl-cum flow into my pussy and further coat my neither lips. She smelled delicious—all sweet and earthy and oh so sexy. We were both on fire, so hot and horny for each other.

Mom slowly turned her glazed eyes to us. "You guys okay over there?" she inquired in a husky, rather breathless voice.

"Y, yess - Mom," I replied desperately trying to sound normal. "Ja - Just getting . . . comfy. I lovvvve this ma - movie. Muh, makes me feeelll so ha - happy," I added with a very shaky voice.

'God,' I thought, 'I must sound like an idiot.'

"Well, I'm getting pretty tired—long day I guess. I think I'll heading up to bed," she said shakily getting to her feet. "Don't stay up to late you two, okay?"

"Okay . . . Mom. Sweet dra - dreams. Lovvve you." I said with a voice that was still too shaky for comfort.

"Good night, little Billie." She said, with a knowing, fairly happy smile. "We love having you here with us. You're almost like one of the family."

Billie was lost in the magic my fingers were giving her aching, soaked little puss. But she gamely tried. She sort of half mumbled, "G'night Msssss Younggg. Thank ya - youuuuu." I should have known we weren't fooling anybody.

When Mom finally had gone upstairs, Billie pulled me into her arms and gave me a French kiss that made my head swim. So hot! Her lips were so soft and sweet and they slipped deliciously around on mine. Our tongues began their warm, soft dance and we gloried in it!

'Can't wait to get her sweet little pussy into my mouth.' I thought. 'She smells so delicious.'

So, for a sweet little slice of the evening, we just held each other lovingly and continued to kiss and touch and kiss and touch and kiss some more. We were so hot. I managed to pull Billie's pajama panties off and down her shapely legs. They must have ended up on the floor somewhere.

I carefully began to explore her sweet, juicy pussy. I've never touched another girl's puss before but I was delighted to find that I loved the silky-wet feel of Billie's. Maybe it was just that I loved Billie but I think it was probably more than that. The wonderfully slippery-wet feel of her soft bare lips and the creamy warmth of her tender vagina I found wonderfully compelling in their own right.

'Girl's bodies are so beautifully sexy. I wonder if I really might be bi-sexual,' I mused a little shocked but also delightfully surprised, 'because I was really turned on by the two girls I was with tonight.'

At one point, I said breathlessly, "Billie, I think this is your clit. It's . . . just . . . about . . . here."

As I lightly caressed it, Billy gasped, arched her back and couldn't hold back the sexiest groan I've ever heard before in my life. She flexed and crunched her toes together, shivered sexily and let out a soft, sexy whine that sent another jolt through my pussy and made it twitch.

"God, Tishie," she managed to whimper in a voice so ragged with sexual desire I could barely understand her, "that feels soooooo goooood! It never feels that good when I touch myself. Please, do that some more. Please?"

Looking right into her dreamy eyes, I pulled my fingers from between her legs and brought them to my lips.

"Oh, Billy," I gasped, "you smell so yummy. Here," I encouraged putting my fingers up to our lips, "Let's taste you together." We both smiled sexily and began licking and washing my fingers - sucking them into our mouths and tongue-washing them clean. "God, Billy, you taste so delicious - so yummy, yeah?"

"Ummm Hummm", she moaned sexily as we returned to our wet kissing.

I kept my fingers between our mouths and we kissed lovingly, our tongues washing my fingers and then taking turns, I slipped them into each of our mouths.

"Oh Tishie, you are making me so wet - so wet for you."

When I slipped my hand once again up between her soft thighs and into her sweet, sweet sodden little slit, she groaned quite loudly this time and I was thankful Mom had already gone to bed. But when I slipped my finger back up over her tingling little magic button again, she cried out in wondrous joy.

"Oh god, Tishie," she cried. "How can anything possibly feel this good? I just lovvvvvee ya - ya - youuuu sooooo muchhhhh! Ohhhh goddddd yess- ess - ess - esssssss. OOoohhhhhhhhh!"

Unbeknownst to the two horny, loving teens, Little Tish's mother was standing in almost total darkness, halfway up the stairs. She had an "I thought so" loving smile on her beautiful face and she was lightly teasing one of her tingling nipples with her fingers as she watched the girls in fascination and growing desire.

Over the years, she had had some wonderfully pleasurable experiences with a few women and had loved the tender, intimate times she had spent with them. She knew she preferred men but she also did love her 'girl play' as she thought of it. Almost unconsciously she found herself sliding her hand into her robe, between her soft, shapely legs and placing it directly on her aching, needy pussy.

'God, they look so sexy loving each other like that.' She thought with happy, licentious delight.

Spreading her delicate little feet apart to increase her access, she felt herself losing strength as her fingers began working their magic in her soaked, achy puss. After a time, she had to bend over; completely under the spell of the intense pleasure she was giving herself with her knowing, soft fingers.

'God, I would love to let my tongue do some serious exploration in their little pussies,' she thought hungrily, not even considering that one of the "little pussies" in question belonged to her own beautiful little daughter.

The sensations she was causing between her legs were so wonderfully intense to her over-heated little sex, she barely managed to hold back a mighty groan of her own as she pushed her fingers deeply within her sex and continued her wonderfully wicked, self-loving finger fuck.

As she spied on the two lovely teens, her hips kept jerking and shaking, pushing her pussy eagerly up against the heaven being provided by her little encroaching fingers that continued to thrust and wiggle and rub and massage her pussy so wonderfully.

The sight of the beautiful little redhead as she lay there groaning with her eyes closed and her head lolling back in such obvious ecstasy finally pushed the lovely blond over the edge and her body seized her in heavenly paroxysms of bliss.

She just barely managed to hold back a scream that almost burst from her soft, sexy lips when she coaxed the wonderfully sweet orgasm from her delicious, long neglected pussy.

As her body was gripped by the glorious waves of intense pleasure coursing throughout her, she was forced to grip the handrail in a white-knuckled clinch just to avoid collapsing on the stairs. Her wonderful cum just seemed to go on and on and on and she was forced to bite her lip just to restrain the cries of pleasure that kept trying to break free.

'God that felt good,' she thought as she finally recovered enough to turn and resume her shaky climb back up the stairs. In her room she fully intended to close the door and continue her "ménage a moi" as she thought of it. She knew her little pussy was going to require a lot more attention before she could finally find a measure of temporary relief at long last.

'At least having a fling with that sweet, little redhead, is better than having sex with her brother. Now that could present some troubling problems.'

After we had made out and tentatively begun our lovemaking, I longed to get her luscious little body into my bed. I couldn't wait to hold Billie's beautiful, soft little body against mine and finally show her the ecstasy of an orgasm.

"Come on Billie," I said, "Let's get this place cleaned up a little and get to bed. Sound good to you?" Her sweet, hungry smile was answer enough for me and within minutes, we were on our way to my soft sheets.

~~~~~~~~~ Part 4 ~~~~~~~~~~

We stepped through the door and softly closed it behind us. I took Billie in my arms and held her close against me. Her beautiful red hair smelled faintly of flowers and her soft skin of some fragrant lotion. I began giving her soft, sweet little wet kisses on her neck and throat as she moaned her appreciation.

She lifted my tee shirt up and off and then she bent over and took one of my aching nipples into her warm, wet mouth and began gently licking and suckling on it.

'Her mouth feels sooo gooood on my little titties,' I exalted as I stood there trembling. I groaned and pulled her head against my chest as her other hand began softly caressing my other breast.

"Oh God, Billie," I whimpered, "that feels sooo nice. My little nipples love what you are doing to them."

"God Tishie, your breasts are so beautiful - so perfect - I love them! Would you like me to continue?" Billie asked sweetly.

"Yes please." I answered breathlessly.

Finally, with a shuddering breath, I pulled myself away from her heavenly little mouth and removed the rest of her little pink nightie.

'Oh crap!' I suddenly realized. 'I have to remember to go find her soaked pajama bottoms tomorrow before Mom finds them,' I realized. 'Now that would be a dead giveaway.'

Returning to the present, I just stood there for a second drinking in her soft, radiant and irresistible beauty. Her skin was very fair and exquisitely soft and flawless. I simply couldn't resist her. I stepped forward and, standing on my tiptoes, took her face in my hands and gave her a warm, loving kiss. Her tongue tasted deliciously warm and sweet.

And then, we were holding each other and rubbing our breasts and aching nipples against each other and reveling in the little shocks of pleasure that resulted.

'Oh God, I love the feel of her body rubbing against mine.' I thought in wonder.

Her warm breath blew softly against my neck and made me tingle all over. I tried to remember some of the things Jackie had done to me and tried them on my sweet little Billie.

She was whimpering and trembling slightly as I continued giving her little kisses that trailed down her cheek and along her jawline. I heard a very sexy, high-pitched whine as my lips began kissing her soft little ear and sucking gently on her earlobe. The whining grew into a breathless moan as I kissed and licked along her neck and worked my way to her tender, white throat.

"Oh God, Tishie," she whimpered. "You're making me so crazy. I love how you kiss me. Your lips are making me so wet. Is it okay with you if I'm falling in love with you? I hope so because, I am—I really am." She said breathlessly with a delighted smile in her voice.

"Oh god yeah, my little sweetie," I replied shakily, breathing hotly on her sweet, soft neck. "I'm falling for you too. I can't help it—you are so perfect and you make me so happy—and so horny!" This last came with a predatory smile and a wink.

"Here, little baby," I whispered, "Let's get in bed."

We pulled back the covers and slipped between the soft sheets, pulling them over ourselves. We both moaned as we pulled each other into a warm and loving embrace.

"So," I began, practically shaking and breathless with desire for her. "I've learned some things since you were last in this bed with me, Billie. Is it okay if I show you?

"Oh yes please," she whispered. "Please Tishie; I can't wait."

"I really need to love you and make you just lose yourself in pleasure. Would you like that? Remember, if any of this makes you at all uncomfortable, just tell me and we'll stop and try something else, okay?"

"Oh my wonderful little Tishie, I'm yours. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Okay," I said, pushing her over on to her back. I took her arms and pulled them up over her head.

"Billie, I want you to leave your hands there for a while and don't move them. Just hold on to the headboard if you feel tempted to reach down to me. I'm going to tease you a little, baby. Is that okay?"

"Yes please," she agreed breathlessly, her beautiful eyes glazed and at half-mast.

As I held her hands in place, I began caressing her beautiful face and neck with my lips and allowed my breasts to tenderly caress hers. She began slowly rolling her chest from side to side, seeking out my nipples with her own to rub against.

She squeezed her eyes shut and just continued to whimper and whine so sexily. She seemed much too excited to speak coherently so she just trembled and whined in that soft, little girl voice I adore so much.

I held her hands there for a bit, making sure she knew I wanted her to keep them there as I kissed her forehead and her eyes and her cute little turned up nose.

And then I slowly pulled back and, with the palms of my hands, softly drew them back down the insides of her arms, passed her elbows and her tender arm pits to her beautiful, soft spongy breasts. She giggled adorably as my teasing fingers found some of her little ticklish spots but she never moved her arms.

"I love you Billie," I whispered as I lick-kissed my way across the sensitive skin of her inner arms and her soft armpits.

"Oh god Tishie," she whined and squirmed adorably as I loved my way across the sensitive, baby-soft skin of her armpits. "You are making me so hot! I love you too - so much."

Holding her arms in place, I gently licked her tender, pink areolas, coating them with my saliva. I licked each breast like this, kissing the soft flesh under her breasts and licking her areolas but never quite reaching her hard, erect nipples. I could see the clear beginnings of her torture as she kept pushing her chest out, trying in vain to seek out my lips and tongue for her aching nipples.

"Oh Tishie!" She whined. "I love it when you're touching me. It's so much more intense - so much better than when I do it myself."

"I know Billie," I soothed. "Shussshhh . . . "

She just laid there - my little plaything - just whimpering and squirming so adorably.

'God, how could she ever think she was ugly?' I wondered. 'She is so incredibly adorable - so delicious.'

'I love teasing her and she smells intoxicating.' I thought happily. 'I can't wait to get my mouth on her wet pussy.'

She had her eyes closed and she began slowly shaking her head from side to side as if trying vainly to deny the tender agony I was putting her through.

Leaving her nipples momentarily, I kissed my way back up her chest and spent some time nibbling and lick-kissing around her soft, sensitive throat. That really made her whine and shiver in sweet, adorable delight.

I kissed my slow way to her mouth that, by now, was panting with ragged, shallow breaths. I took her lower lip between mine and began gently chewing it as she whimpered sweetly. I kissed her again and again with tender passion.