Little Tish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh NOOOO!' I cried out in my head, 'not my feet! Please . . . NO!'

But she was not to be denied and was determined to give as good as she got. Lifting my sensitive feet with her soft, warm hands she lifted them to her mouth and tenderly kissed their soles.

My pussy was on fire, screaming for attention, and so hungry that I could feel my little toes flexing and curling up tight as she kissed and licked my sensitive insteps and began licking, and then nursing on my delicate little candy toes. I could fee my pulse pounding in my pussy, so strong - so hard I couldn't believe it. I knew that I shouldn't have told her about my feet.

But that did it and I began to cum. I forced my legs back together and rubbed my thighs together in an attempt to ride it out.

"OOOHHHHH GODDDD BA, Billie. I'm cuming! OOOOHHHH!! AHHHHHhhhhhh!"

It was just a little cum but Billie managed to keep my whipping little toes in her loving mouth as my orgasm rolled and bashed spasmodically all through me. As it was ending, she gently pushed my legs apart again and renewed her loving assault on my tender, sensitive little feet.

"I think we've found one of your little magic spots Tishie," she said with a loving smile. "We'll have to do that again," she whispered as she resumed covering the soles of my feet with her soft, loving kisses. "I love your pretty little feet. They are just so adorable." She said softly, with oceans of love in her voice.

By this time, the desperate empty ache between my legs was a fire raging completely out of control and the sweet pain was all but unbearable.

"Please Billie," I whined piteously. "I can't take it anymore, pleeeesssse lick my pussy, pleeeeassee?"

"I'd love to my little Tishie," she whispered raggedly. "I'd love to."

And with that I finally felt her soft wet tongue sweep from my anus clear up my drenched slit right up to my clit where she stopped and gently sucked it into her loving, warm mouth.

That wonderful sensation caused my pussy to twitch and seize with rolling contractions that flowed over me like a warm wave and causing me to groan loudly. When my body finally relaxed momentarily, she began whipping her tongue back and forth across my clit with loving and perfect pressure. I was wild with ecstasy.

"OOOHHH JEEEESUSSSS, Ba, BILLIE! Oh Christ, feels soooo fucking gooooood! Pease - don't stop -pleassseee?"

"UMMMMMMMM HUMMMMMM," she answered with a vibrating hum that made me scream in sheer, unbelievable agonized bliss.

"Feeeellllsss soooo good - Billie—sooooo fucking goooood! I lovvve you!"

And then she went to work with her sweet, loving tongue, kissing and licking and sucking every fold, nook and cranny of my gushing little puss. God but I love her tongue on me.

Once again I found myself chasing that elusive little firefly of ecstasy. I kept rolling my hips and frantically pushing my wildly tingling pussy against Billie's loving mouth trying desperately to get him to land and seize my puss with his electric little claws and shake me into ecstasy.

'Come on' I pleaded silently . . . 'come on you little fucker . . . come here . . . come to mama.'

At one point, my sweet Billie slid first one and then two fingers up inside me.

'Oh God that feels good!' I thought. But then abruptly, I raised my head and cautioned Billie.

"Please be careful Billie. We are both still technically virgins and I need to save mine for someone very special." And then smiling, "You know who right?"

"Yea baby, don't worry," she soothed smiling lovingly, "your treasure is safe with me."

It didn't take long after that. I was able to relax and turn myself completely over to my loving and trusted friend.

Between that, her magic fucking fingers and her wonderful tongue strumming my sensitive little clit I finally coaxed that pesky little firefly to land and spread his magic all over my convulsing little pussy. I exploded in a paroxysm of joyous ecstasy. Once again, I saw white-hot fireworks exploding in my mind, dazzling me with vivid colors of red and orange and yellow and electric green.

Completely out of control, I forgot to cover my mouth and I howled with my joyous release. I thrashed and writhed and squirmed and gushed copious amounts of girl-cum right into the mouth of this sweet, sweet girl I was growing to love so much.

As I began to come down, my little Billie wisely knew to lessen her onslaught of my convulsing little puss and return once again to a firm, gentle pressure I could push or grind against as my pleasure dictated. Then there were more relaxed and gently kisses and warm loving licks of her wondrous tongue.

"Oh god Billie," I smiled, panting as I slowly came back to something close to reality, "I really love you sooo much and thank you for making me feel so good."

I reached down and pulled her up on top of me and kissed her sweet mouth and together, we licked up the last traces of my sweet girl-honey. We gently kissed and held each other for a while, more than a little in awe of the power of our new love. Happy contentment.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the house, Tish's mother, Kelly could just barely make out the unrestrained cries of ecstasy released by her sweet, "innocent" little daughter. Granted, she was a little worried about her youngest but that didn't stop her own raging explosive climax that resulted from her own talented, busy fingers and from the joyous howls of her daughter's unbridled ecstasy.

'Those two little beauties have really got me going - hot and horny as hell,' she thought. 'I better watch myself around them or I'm likely to make a damn fool out of myself. God, but they're just so fucking beautiful - and sexy.'

She was a little surprised that she still wasn't much bothered that one of the objects of her lust was her own sweet, little daughter.

'She just felt so fucking wonderful in my arms earlier tonight. So delectable and so delicious! I think she was as turned on as I was. Her little bare buns felt so soft and wonderful in my hand tonight. I gotta do that again. Tomorrow should be interesting.' She thought as she rolled over and went happily to sleep.

When we finally came back down to earth, we just lay there in each other's arms, lightly stroking each other with the tips of our fingers. Finally, Billie voiced the worry that had been on her mind for some time now.

"Tish," she said cautiously, "What about Jackie? How's he going to handle all this? I know you love him beyond measure but you say that you love me too and I know I love you back. Where does that leave us?"

I sighed and was quiet for a minute thinking. I had my arm around my little Billie and she lay there with her head resting on my chest, idly playing with and lick-kissing my rapidly hardening nipple.

She felt so wonderfully soft and clean lying there next to me. I loved the clean fragrant smell of her hair and the look of her shapely leg thrown lightly over mine, her soft instep gently stroking up and down on my leg. Delicious. I wasn't too surprised when I found myself wet, yet again.

'What a little goddess,' I thought as I lay there, loving the feel her as she softly pressed against me.

Finally I answered her, sort of thinking out loud. "I know—I KNOW—that it's possible to love two people at the same time. We are a perfect example. And, to be honest, I haven't given it much thought because I really can't imagine Jackie being all that upset about it—about us I mean. He knows I love him completely and unquestioningly. At least, I'm pretty sure he does."

"Oh Tishie, you are such an innocent." She said lovingly. "Most people get jealous when their mates wander. Why should Jack be any different? I'm terrified I'll just be back out in the cold again and I can't bear the thought of loosing my new, best friend. "

"God Billie, I cant' stand thinking about that. If he insists I remain exclusive to him. Then I suppose I will have to do it and let you go."

As those words crossed my lips, I couldn't help the little sob that slipped from my mouth or the tear that began sliding down my cheek. When I looked at Billy, I saw her tears flowing too. Neither of us could imagine our lives without the other one and for a moment I felt utterly lost.

But then I continued thinking out loud. "But that would just break my heart. And neither Jackie nor I could be happy together if my heart was broken. To be honest, I just can't picture him jealous, especially when the person in question is you - someone he really likes and is attracted to.

"I know that thought doesn't bother me much, if at all. I know he loves me and, try as I might, I can't find any jealously in me over you either. Why couldn't that just be a good thing?"

And then, smiling I said, "I've never had any problem sharing; have you?"

Billie smiled through her tears and shook her head, no.

"So let's just sleep on it and see how we feel tomorrow. Anyway, I think we should just leave my big brother to me.

After a minute of silent contemplation, I continued thinking out loud. "I know I have to have a talk with him anyway, not only about this, but also about my sneaking through his computer and being sort of sneaky about getting him to kiss me for the first time. I am sort of worried about that but I simply can't start our relationship with lies and deceit.

"I suppose I'll just have to trust in his good judgment and in his love for me and mine for him. I'll throw myself on the mercy of the court," I said with a wistful smile.

"He shouldn't be back for a few days so I'll have time to think about the best way to broach the subject with him. But I will tell him; I have to."

"God, I hope we can sort all this out," Billie said tentatively. "I do love you Tishie and I think the world of Jackie as well. Hell, I love your whole family. What about your mom?"

"Well," I replied," that's another whole kettle of fish. We have always been pretty open and free about our bodies and our sexuality and all. She has really only been touchy about how close Jackie and I have always been. She got all upset when we started going through puberty and he got all uncomfortable around me. She made us start wearing clothes around each other then. I hated that but I am a little worried about her concerns about Jackie and me. That might be a problem. Let's just wait and see how things sort themselves out, okay?"

Billie just nodded her agreement and hugged me tight to her.

"But for now, just come here, give me a kiss and hold me."

After snuggling up with each other, I had another thought. "And I have no idea about how she would feel about our relationship either come to think of it. Somehow, I just can't see her getting all that upset over it. And I do love you, Billie."

"Yeah, I was pretty worried about the noise level when you came earlier." Billie said, chuckling nervously. "I can't believe she didn't hear us. You were LOUD! We really have to watch that I think."

"Yea, I know," I said. "It will be very interesting to see how she acts around us tomorrow. Remember, naked swimming all day, just the three of us? Very interesting indeed," I finished with a smile. "I love you Billie."

"I love you too Tishie," she said with a sigh as she slid back into my arms and we fell contentedly asleep.

Author's note: I hope you liked spending some more time with Billie. I love her and she is a really fun character to write. I really like the way she and Little Tish treat and care for each other. Although I must tell you that there are many potential pitfalls out there awaiting these young loving "innocents". Time will tell. If that is, I continue to see the interest out there.

Again, many thanks to all of you who continue to follow and support the adventures of these wonderful, loving young people. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions for these guys and please don't forget to vote. It's pretty good feedback for me of your likes and preferences and helps inform the story. We have some really fun stuff coming up so I hope to see you soon.

HP