Little Tish Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, sliding my tongue in her mouth, I made sure her arms were still stretched out over her head as I began gently rubbing my own tingling nipples over hers. I knew it was hard for her not to bring her arms down to crush me to her breast but she was very compliant.

'Such a very good little girl' I thought proudly.

"Oh Tishie," she wailed lustily.

'I really love it when she calls me by Jackie's nickname for me.' I realized. 'I hope he's okay with it.'

"You're driving me mad! I love it! Please don't ever stop, okay?"

"Shhhh little Billie," I soothed, remembering what my Jackie had done to me, "just try to be patient, okay? You won't regret it."

"Ummmmm Hummmmm," she moaned in assent, "Oh god - Tishie! Hurry—please. My pussy - is aching - so bad - and it's - so wet - for you!"

I slowly kissed my way back down her throat and her chest and this time went right to her aching nipples. I gently sucked one into my mouth and began nibbling and softly chewing on that little turgid aching treasure as I gently pinched, pulled and twisted its mate. She cried out again, this time much more loudly.

"UUUUUMMMMMMmmm!! Nnnnnngh!" she cried in an ecstasy of pleasure and need as she pushed her aching breasts up hard against my loving wet mouth.

"Susssshhhhh little sweetie," I cautioned gently as I half listened for any clue that Mom had heard us. "Shush little Billie, you have to keep the noise down, okay?"

"Okay, I'm sorry," she whispered, panting raggedly. "What should I do? You just make me feel sooo gooood I can't control myself."

And then with a smile, she said, "remember? I told you I had a hard time keeping quiet when I get hot like this."

Chuckling softly, I answered. "Yeah, I do sweetie. But I don't want to take any chances getting caught and not be able to be with you like this any more. If you think you are about to lose control again, try bringing one of your hands down and clamping it over your mouth to hide your excitement. I'd do it but I'll be a little busy," I said with a hungry smile.

That made her groan lustily and she sounded so sexy, my pussy twitched again and I felt another squirt of hot girl-honey filling my empty, hungry pussy.

She still held her hands over her head for the time being. I think she likes to torture herself a bit. So, grinning, I went back to work loving her tasty, erect little nipples, making her writhe with a barely suppressed sexual hunger.

'She loves this!' I thought ecstatically, 'she'll let me do anything I want to her.'

I finally left her wonderful, hard little nipples I love so much and began kissing my way down her lower chest to her soft, toned little tummy.

She was rolling her hips now and whimpering piteously with the insane and empty hunger I knew so well and could see aching within her. But she bravely continued to hold her hands over her head, holding on to the headboard with a quivering, white knuckled death grip.

'God she smells delicious! She's making my mouth water for her little pussy.'

I gently pulled her beautiful, shapely legs apart and crawled between them as she whimpered and writhed, her aching little flower now flowing freely and almost pulsing with her need.

What a deliciously sweet view she was presenting to me as her drenched lips continued to swell with blood and clench subtlety with her aching hunger. Her hips were writhing wildly, searching desperately for something—anything- to grind her tingling pussy against to scratch that maddening itch that was clearly driving her mad with sexual hunger. Her sweet scent was making me dizzy with desire and I just had to get my tongue into her sweet, honeyed little pussy.

I was mesmerized by the delicious sight of her adorably soft and bald little mound with its beautifully formed, pink pussy lips that were swollen with her urgent need and thoroughly soaked with her sweet smelling girl-cum. It was all I could do to put off attacking it with my tongue right then and there.

'Just be patient,' I counseled myself. 'That wet little beauty isn't going anywhere except for the squirming and writhing she will be doing. It will get a thorough tongue washing in a very short while.'

Gently placing my hands on the insides of her knees, I raised them and pushed them to the side. She was spread eagled now and her sweet, juicy little flower was perhaps the most beautiful sight I have ever before seen.

'God Billie,' I thought. 'You look so delicious between your beautiful legs! I don't think I can wait much longer. Your "Little Girl" can't seem to hold still. So achy! So hungry! You are just too tempting - too delicious looking!'

I began softly caressing the her legs and kissing my way down their soft insides as I slowly worked my way down to her ankles and her small, pretty feet. Her toenails were painted with a pearl pink polish and looked like tiny little Easter candies.

Gently stroking the insides of her knees and calves, I began kissing her ankles and the tops of her cute little feet. At this, she increased her whimpering and began stretching and clenching her sweet candy toes, trying to curl them in tightly—almost like she was trying to make fists with them. But I knew it was just a reaction to the intense aching pleasure she was undergoing just then.

Her flexing toes were mirroring the achy, horny clenching and unclenching of her pussy and her little anal rosebud that held my rapt attention up within the sweet smelling pocket between her legs. The beautiful sight mesmerized me and I couldn't pull my eyes from it. So hot!

'God Billie,' I thought in wonder. 'Your body is so delicious looking and beautiful and I really do love you so much!'

"Billie," I whispered, "this is what my Jackie did to me. See if you like it as much as I did."

And with that, I kissed my way along the soft soles of her pretty little feet and began licking her insteps. She groaned loudly when I did that and she tried to pull her knees back together in an attempt to squeeze her thighs together and ease the awful empty ache in her sodden, ravenous little pussy.

As I continued to look closely, I could still see her slickly coated pussy lips twitch and clench a little bit in an attempt to ease the empty agony she was enduring there. The wonderful sight caused my little puss to clench and twitch in delicious sympathy with my girlfriend's.

'God, we are both just so unbelievably horny! I can't take too much more of this.'

"Just try to be patient a bit longer little baby girl." I encouraged. I know it aches but mommy's going to fix that real soon."

"Oh my God, Tishie!" she panted piteously, "Please hurry, I can't stand it much longer. I need you . . . I need . . . I don't know . . . something . . . But I really NEED IT NOW!"

"I know baby. It won't be long now. Do you like this though?" I asked as I slipped her pretty little toes in my mouth and tried to give them the same loving treatment my big brother had given mine.

She cried out loudly then and slapped her hand over her mouth to hold in the noise of her pleasure. I just continued my licking and sucking and washing of her pretty little candy toes and found that it was making my pussy wetter and wetter by the minute. I was loving this!

I finally let her slippery, wet feet slide through my hands and set them back on the sheets and began kissing my way slowly back up the insides of her beautiful legs.

By now, my Billie was wild with her aching tingles and her itching empty hunger. Her moans had turned into barely controlled screams as she rolled her shapely hips, clamped her hand tightly over her mouth and writhed and groaned and groaned and squirmed and writhed and writhed and writhed.

As my thirsty lips slowly lick-kissed their way up the insides of her soft, shapely legs, her beautifully drenched pussy and her delicious scent hit me again and made my head spin. It was 100 percent irresistible, mouth watering, angelic girl-cum and I was about to slip my tongue in there and lick my little Billie into ecstasy.

As she was not so quietly going crazy with desire, I gently pushed her knees just about as far apart as they would go and ran my hands down the line where her legs ended in paradise. I began rubbing my hands up and down each side opposite the other so that her throbbing pussy was being slightly stretched and her slick lips were slipping back and forth against each other. Billy was almost beyond conscious control now and I was finally ready to give my reward to her for being such good and patient little girl.

I pressed my lips softly against her sweet smelling, drenched pussy lips and began giving her tiny little smooches and tender kisses. She gasped, cried out and thrust her hips out searching for my loving mouth for some well-deserved loving. She was whimpering and whining at my almost merciless teasing of her wildly aching little pussy.

"Oh god, Tishie!" She cried. "Whatever you're going to do, please hurry and do it. I can't take any more. Pleeeeeassseee?"

Finally, I took the flat of my tongue and licked her from her anus slowly and firmly upward, all the way up her sweet slit. As I licked my way past her hungry hole, I slipped my tongue as deeply into her sweet sex as I could reach and then continued up to her wildly tingling clit. My sweet little Billie almost lost her mind and screamed into her cupped hand.

"AAAAHHHHHHUH! Oh MY GOD! TISHIE!" she screamed almost incoherently, "OOOHHH YYEEEEAAAASSSSS! UMMMMAAHH! Oh, how - could - anything - possibly feel - this good? Oh Jesus, Tishie! I just - love your . . . mnhuhhh - ta - tongue licking - my - pa - pussy! It just - feels sooooooo gooooood! OH . . . don't stop . . . PLEASSSEEEE DON'T EVER STOOOPPPP!"

By now I was completely in love with loving my Billie and I was all but making out with her sweet, delicious pussy. I was licking inside of her as far as I could reach. And then I was sucking one of her lips into my mouth and washing it around with my tongue and then doing the same to the other. She was in heaven, writhing and screaming into her cupped hand and doing everything she could to grind her sweet, gushing pussy against my willing mouth and tongue.

When I judged that she couldn't stand my merciless teasing another second, I felt it was time. I slid my finger into her sweet, slippery-slick sex and worked it around, tasting her delicious girl-honey.

I moaned into her ravenous, itching little puss and the vibration from my voice almost sent her over the top. I could tell. But by now she was shaking uncontrollably and practically mindless with arousal.

She finally brought her other hand down and wrapped it in my hair; pulling me in between her legs at the same time she was pushing her puss up and grinding it against my mouth for all she was worth.

I slowly slid a second finger inside her and that took a little time because, after all, we were both virgins and she was extremely tight. But when she had finally relaxed and loosened up enough to accept my two, tiny fingers, I started running them in and out of her and I began to pick up speed.

At the same time, I lifted the tip of my tongue to her clit and started washing it back and forth and around up and down slowly increasing speed, faster and faster and faster yet. My tongue was strumming her little tender clit and . . .

"Oh, TISHIE!" She screamed into the palm of her hand. "That feels toooo goooood. Wayyy tooooo gooooood! Cuh - cuh - can't - st - st - stand it! You - better stop! It's - just - too much! I . . . Something's . . . Something's . . . SOMETHING IS GOING TO . . . . . "

And then the tsunami crashed over my sweet little girlfriend and she was swept away into an ecstasy unlike anything she could have possibly imagined just a few short moments before. Her body arched and stiffened, her toes curled tightly into the soles of her feet, her legs began shaking like a leaf in a gale and, forgetting completely about noise discipline, she grabbed fistfuls of the sheets as she howled her ecstasy into the night.

I could feel the power of her long delayed climax as she pressed herself mightily into my loving, wet mouth. I gloried in the feel of her sweet little pussy as it released another gush of her sweet girl-cum into my mouth and continued to spasm and contract on my fingers. She was just so delicious!

Her sweet little pussy was contracting strongly, desperately trying to milk my fingers as if they constituted an iron hard penis. That sweet little flower continued to spasm and contract, spasm and contract, spasm and contract and on and on and on, trying desperately to pull my fingers in deeper inside of her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAHHHHH. OH JESUS! OH TISHIEEEEE! OOOHHHHAAAAAAA . . . OHAHHHHAaahH AaahH AaaaAAAA! OH JESUS TISHIE! I . . . CAN'T . . . STOP . . . CUMING . . . ING . . . ING! OH MY GOD! TISHIEEEE! YESSSSSssssss, esss, esss, esss! . . . OH My Lovve . . . Yessssssss . . . "

My sweet little Billie continued whimpering and shaking and writhing and jerking her way through her first-ever, glorious orgasm. Her convulsions and little yelps of pleasure, her ragged gasps for breath seemed to go on and on and on.

When she finally managed to settle down, she rolled herself into a little fetal ball and probably just passed out for a time. I put my arms around her and surrounded her sweet body with mine and held her, loving her and whispering sweet little endearments in her ear for the longest time. I rather think she enjoyed it.

But now my little pussy was soaked and achingly empty as I lay there holding my sweet little Billie. She either passed out or slept for a while as I held her warm, soft body within my embrace, loving her . . . so much.

When she finally stirred, she pulled my arms more tightly around herself as she groaned and smiled with a satisfied, "I just been fucked", happy smile. She raised her arms over her head and stretched her body luxuriously.

"I love you Tishie," she said happily, stifling a huge yawn, "So that's an orgasm huh?" She asked smiling sweetly. "Do you think it's possible to do that more than once in a lifetime? I'm afraid my little body would just explode if it ever happened again."

"Oh it's going to happen again Billie, if I have anything to say about it. It's going to happen again and again and again. So I'm afraid you are just going to have to deal with it, okay?"

"Okay Tishie," She said with a smile and a yawn. "I guess I'll just have to suffer through it then I guess."

Then with a huge happily satisfied smile she said. "I don't think I've ever been this happy or contented before in my life."

Smiling warmly, she continued, "I love being naughty with you but I think you are a bad influence on this poor little innocent PK."

"Did you really like the way I made love to you my Billie?" I asked, fairly confident that I already knew the answer.

"Oh Tishie," she whispered with a huge smile, "You have no idea. Your clever little tongue should have to be registered as a deadly weapon. I've never cum before but you made me cum so hard, and for so long that I will never forget how incredibly wonderful your sweet loving mouth made me feel. I adored the way you kissed and licked my naughty Little Girl. I can't believe anything in this world could possibly feel that delicious.

"When you were licking me, I belonged to you completely; you could have done anything you wanted to me and I would have loved it. I only hope I do half as good a job when I return the favor. Would you like that?"

"Well, I don't know for sure, Billie," I said, scratching my head. "I have to think about that." And then, with a huge smile I answered in a ragged whisper. "Silly question, Billie. You have me so wet I don't think I can stand it much longer. I'm glad you finally woke up because my wet Little Girl is aching for your tongue . . . uh . . . if you want to that is."

"Ha," she answered with a sweet, hungry smile as she pushed me back, flat on my back. "Just try and keep me away. I can't wait to lick that sweet little pussy of yours."

'Oh god Billie,' I thought frantically, 'please hurry! My naughty Little Girl is so hungry for your tongue right now.'

"I can still taste myself on your lips when I kiss you Tishie." She said smiling hugely with a ragged breath. "In just a second, I get to taste you!"

My pussy was so hot and wet that my little swollen lips were sliding against each other and that familiar hungry ache was back in full force.

"I . . . love . . . you . . . Tishie," she whispered with a ragged breath as she began planting gentle, little wet kisses on my lips, my eyes, my nose, my jaw line, and my neck. "You (kiss), feel (kiss), so (lick), soft (kiss), and (lick), you smell (lick), so (kiss), fucking good," she whispered softly as her tender little wet kisses gave me a case of the most delightful chills. I relished her hot, sweet breath softly blowing into my ear and then she began sucking gently on my earlobe.

'Oh please hurry, Billie my love!' I thought, 'My little pussy is so hungry for this it hurts.'

"Oh fuck, Billie." I gasped as she continued to drive me crazy with her little teasing kisses. "Oh God I . . . la - love . . . yu - you . . . tuh - too! Ssssssoo . . . happy I . . . fa - fa - finally found . . . suh - suh - such a gooood . . . frrIENnnnnd," I managed to pant. "Buh - but pleeeassse huh - hurry ba - baby. I neeeeed ya - ya - your ta - ta - tongue on muh - meeeeee soooo baaaaad right now!"

But my Little Billie was not to be rushed. 'The little shit' I thought affectionately.

This was her first time making love to anyone and she was going to make us both feel all the ecstasy we could.

"You smell so delicious my Tishie," she whispered as her sweet, wet kisses continued to trail down my neck to my throat. Delightful chills overspread my entire body as she kissed and blew warm breath on my throat. "I love your beautiful body, Tishie and your skin feels wonderful next to mine. Does this feel good?"

"Fa - fuck yeaaah - Ba - Billieeeee. Please ka - kiss my nipples. Ta - tingling ba - baaaad nuh - now. Oh FUCK!" I wailed as she suckled one wildly tingling nipple into her warm, wet mouth. "Sooo Gooooood!"

I was writhing and rolling my hips desperately as she began gently chewing and suckling first one of my sensitive nipples and then the other. I tried rubbing away some of my ache by pressing my thighs together as she continued to drive me delirious with pleasure by washing my breasts with her sweet, wet mouth.

But she deprived me of even that ineffectual but minor relief by gently pushing my legs apart and by pressing my knees to the side as she progressed with her sweet torture.

I think she was simply doing what she thought would feel good to her and she was spot on. But she knew she was teasing me mercilessly. My body was fairly singing with my desperate arousal. My pussy was so hungry! So fucking HUNGRY!

Slowly, she kissed and licked her way down my body, pausing briefly at my mound to gently brush her lips back and forth on the tender skin she found there.

'Oh, that feels so good. I love it when she does that.

'That's something I'll have to remember.' I realized.

"Oh Tishie," she panted, "I love your smell . . . so delicious."

But she bypassed my desperately hungry puss and began tenderly kissing her way down the soft skin between my legs and knees and ankles. Truly desperate now, I tried sneaking my hand down to my aching little pussy to rub away some of the need.

She let me play for a few seconds before whispering, "Uh, uh uh. Bad Tishie."

With what I'm sure was a self-satisfied little smirk, she lifted my hand away from my wildly throbbing pussy and pushed my arms up over my head.

"Come on, my little beauty, no fair." I could hear the smile in her voice as I just responded with a desperate groan of empty frustration.