Little Tish Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm was massive and I felt her voracious honeyed sheath massaging, caressing and convulsing all along every inch of my hypersensitive, tingling erection as my love erupted up through my shaft and exploded deep within my Little Billie-Girl.

My body went momentarily rigid and then began convulsing madly as our little redhead milked my spewing, pulsing cock of all it held. As she whimpered and shivered and shook, I painted her sweet, recently virginal depths with ribbon after ribbon after ribbon of my potent, life giving seed. Exquisite.

And my eruption must have sparked Billie's too as within seconds, she exploded into enormous paroxysms of pure ecstasy – nirvana. Her beautiful little body began a violent shaking in her legs and tummy and her back arched rigidly.

Her eyes clamped tightly shut and she was seized with intense convulsions and blissful spasms. She howled and screamed out her intense joy. It was a Grand Mall Orgasm if there ever was one and it went on, and on, and on. It simply raged between her baby-soft, gorgeous little legs and radiated out to all parts of her spectacular body.

When it finally had spent itself, she collapsed on top of me and we held on to each other for dear life.

It was a long time before any of us was capable of any sort of movement what so ever. But after an unknown measure of time, my cherished baby sister rolled over to be included within our loving embrace.

God, Tishie" Billie whispered, still shivering and convulsing, he fucked me sooo gooood!

––––––––––-

By the time we recovered and were ready to get up and face the day, we decided that we should shower separately or we would wind up fooling around in there for hours.

It was time we checked on Billie's little sister and faced our mother. Whatever the future holds for us, I know our love is strong and, whatever life throws at us, we can face it better together.

Author's note: Thank you for sticking around for the end of this chapter. I know it was a long one but I tried to take some of your suggestions and criticisms into account as I was writing it. I eliminated most of the review material which some found distracting and tedious. And I also attempted to step-up the more passionate parts. So I hope this was more to your liking.

I felt I needed to spend some time letting my characters figure out how they could manage to have a good loving relationship with more than 2 people. These young, no longer quite so innocent, people do have a serious interest in making their love really work. That is quite a challenge and an interesting dilemma but I think they managed to figure it out pretty well. At least it feels right to me. I hope it worked for you as well.

I'm still not quite ready to leave these horny little guys quite yet as there are still several unaddressed characters and plot strings that need to be tied up before I put this down for a while.

Again, thank you for reading and for your continued interest. Your comments and votes are gratefully encouraged and accepted. If you would like to comment, I can usually get a reply back to you inside of a week or so.

Thank you again,

HP

1...67891011