Little Tish Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I closed in on my irresistible target, all she could do was to whimper and writhe and look at me with wide, pleading innocent "little girl eyes".

"Okay, my naughty little girl." I said with a salacious leer. "But remember that your hands and legs are bound with silken sashes and you are forbidden to move them until I give you permission. You can move your hips a little but that's all. Do you understand? Are you sure you're ready for Daddy to deal with you?"

"Yes please." She said sweetly in her irresistible, little pouty way. "I understand, Diyaddy."

"Are you sure?" I pursued with a happy leer.

"Oh yessss, Diyaddy." She answered with her adorably naughty, little baby-doll eyes. "I'm just your naughty, horny 'little-girl toy' and mommy said I should come in here with you to play. Are you going to play with me Diyaddy?

"I really, really hope we can play together." She continued sweetly, breathless, "I even have something to share. Mommy says good little girls should always share. But, do you really have to keep me tied up?" She asked, with a little fear in her sweet little eyes.

With my iron-hard cock thrumming with need and in my most lascivious grin, I responded. "Your mommy's right, little girl and I think it would be fun to play a naughty little game. It's a real fun game called 'Tickle and Scratch the Itch'. How does that sound little one?"

"Ooooooo, that sounds like a fun game, Diyaddy. But can we hurry please? I've already got such a big, big naughty itch and I need my big strong Diyaddy to scratch it for me. Okay, Diyaddy? Can we hurry up please 'cause I'm itching real bad, Diyaddy – right down he-ure." She said with a sexy, super-horny little pout as she gestured down to her delectable little, bald pussy that was fairly gushing with her sweet little-girl juices.

'God, she is sooo turned on by this and she's such a little treasure,' I realized. And we are so lucky to have her with us.'

"Well, we'll see Little Billie-Girl." I answered. "But you must be very, very good and not move until we say. Would you like that?"

"Yes, please." She answered; managing to look both excited and a little scared at the same time. "I'll try real hard to be your good little-girl."

Smiling a loving smile, my lovely little sister leaned in to nuzzle her sensitive little ear.

"Oh, sweet Little Billie-Girl," my baby sister whispered softly in her ear as she kissed and licked it. "Does it tingle baby? Does it feel like a big, bad itch that's just longing to be scratched? Does it feel so empty and hungry it almost hurts? Does it, Baby?"

But our naughty little Billie was rapidly getting past the limit of her patience and her maddening little itch seemed to be driving her crazy.

"Ohhhh yesssssss please. Tishie, I can't stand it anymore! Please tell my Diyaddy to just lick my little pussy! Pleaseee? Oh my! I need his tongue in me! Pleeeassseeeee?"

As she groaned this out she couldn't help but stretch her hand down to her sopping little puss to try and make the ache go away.

"BILLIE!" I said sharply in an angry voice. "What did we agree about you moving?"

"That I wouldn't move," she said with a tremor in her voice as she managed to bring her questing hand up short of her sodden, aching little puss. "I'm sorry Diyaddy, but it's sooooo hard to do! It really needs your attention – bad. I need for you to touch me, please? I'll promise to be a good girl for a while if you will start 'Tickle and Scratch the Itch' with me real soon, okay? Please?"

I refused to answer and just continued her teasing torture.

Clearly, almost too far-gone to maintain the subtleties of her ''little-girl' character much longer, Little Billie resorted to almost frantic begging. "Oh Diyaddy, Please, please hurryeeyeee! It's itching so bad!"

But not to be hurried along too much, I finally licked my way into the soft crease between her thigh and her hungry little puss.

Our little Billie was squealing now as she squirmed frantically and tried desperately to push her tingling little pussy onto my mouth while fighting mightily to keep her arms and legs still.

Briefly I bent down and gave her slippery-wet labia a quick little kiss. At the delicious contact, she jumped like she had been shocked by electricity and yipped a little needy cry, jolted by the quick little peck.

'So fucking cute,' I thought as I lifted my mouth from our lover's now freely flowing labia and licked her sweet juice from my lips.

Gently, as if I were talking to a needy, love-starved little girl, I said softly, "We love you so much Little Billie-Girl – our sweet little girl. Do you love us back?"

"Oh Yes . . . Maybe I La, Love you ta toooo muchhhhh! You muh, make mmmmeeeyeeeyeee fa, feel whole – like you guys are my lost other half, " she managed, gasping and shuddering around desperate gulps of air and clearly starting to lose the fight to keep her arms and legs still.

I could tell she desperately needed to pull her delicious little thighs back together for a measure of relief from the voraciously tingling buzz between her legs that was relentlessly driving her mad. But with her legs quivering from restraining this powerful desire, she somehow managed to keep her pretty little feet bent in and locked to the outside of Tishie's shapely legs.

Still teasing, I made one of my favorite stops on the way to my baby girl's sweet little flower. I lifted my face a little and kissed her lightly, right atop her baby-smooth, totally bare little mons. God, I do so love spending time there.

'The smoother the cushion, the better the pushin'.' I exulted with a happy smile, remembering Tishie's words.

She moaned and writhed and whined adorably while I just gloried in some the sweetest, softest, most fragrant skin in the world. She continued to whimper and squirm as I rewarded myself by sprinkling baby soft little kisses all over that wonderfully sensitive area.

I just continued to drink in the wonderful scent of her . . . like ripe peaches . . . like the sea . . . like heaven. Smiling, I softly dragged my lips back and forth across her baby-soft mons and I gloried in her delicious femininity and in her need—mere fractions of inches from her wildly tingling little love button.

"I never have thanked you two for shaving yourselves by the way. I love you like this," I said, almost like I was talking to her delicious little peach.

Billie was still writhing in her sweet, sexual agony but my Tishie softly said, "I've always loved being naked, especially with you guys but when I shaved my pussy for you, I started loving it even more because now I feel even more naked than before. I just love it! Do you love it Billie? Do you love it when we love you on your bare, bald little pussy?"

"Oh . . . yeh - yes Diyaddy," she gasped, fighting mightily to maintain her little-girl character and to keep her extremities still. "I reeeally love that! But when - can we play - 'Tickle - and Scratch - the Itch'?"

"Well, since you've been such a good little girl, we will untie you now so we can start the game. Would you love us if we did that?" I asked with a leering grin.

"Yes, yes, yes - Oh GOD YES! . . . Love you sooooo muchHHHHH I LOV . . . OH FUCCCCKKKKK!" she screamed as I slid my long tongue deeply into her drenched little puss. "

OH YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSS! YESSSSSS!" She howled as my tongue began lapping up her delicious, sweet little girl-cum and washing her whole puss, from her anus clear up to her tingling little pink bump at the apex of her vagina.

Her hands flew to my head to hold it against her tiny little slit up there between her legs where it was aching and itching so maddeningly.

'God, she tastes like heaven!' I exalted, rejoicing in her love-slick heat.

"Isn't she delicious Big Brother?" my little sis asked through clenched teeth. It was taking a lot of effort to hold our little Billie in place because she was thrashing and humping so wildly against my mouth. I was tempted to lightly chew on her clit but I feared hurting her during one of her intense, tingling twitches.

"Oh Tishie," I panted. "Our baby girl has such a wonderfully slippery little pussy. So scrumptious and sweet! Now I can see why you guys couldn't stop licking on each other when I was gone."

"Da, da, don't st, st, stooooopp Jackie. I need your wonderful tongue back in me. Fellllsssss sooooo goooood! Sooooooo fuckinggg gooooooo! Ahhhhhhh yeahhhhh!"

Sensing that Billie was closing in on her climax, I backed off a little trying to prolong our wonderful little lover's pleasure.

I started giving her little wet, lick-kisses all over her thoroughly aroused and swollen pudendum as Billie kept trying to pull my head back in tighter so she could continue to grind her little peach, hard against my mouth.

Then the best, little sister in the world gently asked, "You want him to fuck you Billie, don't you? Wouldn't that feel good way up inside your sweet little pussy? Do you think that could finally scratch that maddening itch of yours?"

"Oh yesssss Tishie!" she cried, "I really need his nice big cock in me right now. God it would feel sooooo gooood in there! Please Jackie? Please Daddy . . . Please fuck me, okay? Oh please won't you please, please fuck me?"

"We both want him to Billie." Tishie whispered. "I love the hungry way you two look at each other when you forget that others can see your hunger for each other. I love you two soooo much and I really want that for you . . . for all of us.

"What do you think Big Brother? Wanna fuck our Little Billie? I have no objection. I adore you both and I want that to be a steady part of our new relationship. What do you think? Want him to be your first Billie?"

"Oh yea, right now! Please! Jackie please fuck me right now! Pleaseee! I don't wa - want to wait!"

I was almost positive this is what my Tishie wants for us and, lord knows, I certainly did but I thought we should wait – at least until we're sure Billie's birth control has kicked in completely. So I just continued giving Billie my little lick-kisses and between them, I conversed, after a fashion, with our sweet little Billie-Girl.

"Ahhh, my sweet little-girl lover," . . . (kiss), " My Beeje" . . . (lick), "I am indeed," . . . (kiss), "going to," . . . (lick), "fuck you." . . .(kiss, kiss, kiss).

All the way through our exquisite torture of our wonderful little Billie-Girl, every little lick and every little kiss elicited an extremely rich cacophony of wonderfully titillating little cries, moans, sexy grunts and adorable little yips of her jolting pleasure. Our little redhead is so unbelievably sweet and sexy. And her snug little bald pussy clearly loves the attention.

"And," . . . (lick), "as (kiss, lick), a," . . . (kiss), "matter of fact," . . . (lick), "if," . . . (lick), "you would like," . . . (kiss, kiss, lick), "I" . . . (kiss), "would love," . . . (kiss), "to," . . . (lick), "be," . . . (kiss, kiss), "your first." . . . (lick, lick, lick).

Our Little Billie-Girl was on fire with a ravenous hunger that was off the charts and she kept loosing track and slipping in and out of her 'little girl' character. "Oh God yeah, Jackie! Right now! Do it right now! Pleaseee? . . . Oh Daddy, . . . please - please fuck me right now!"

My sweet baby sister was beaming with pride and happiness and as we made eye contact she mouthed, "I love you."

"But," . . . (kiss), "I," . . . (kiss), "Think," . . . (kiss, kiss, lick), "we," . . . (kiss, kiss, kiss), "should wait." . . . (lick).

"BUT!" . . . " Billie cried out in protest.

"My incredible little sister," . . . (kiss), "and I," . . . (lick), "weren't very smart," . . . (kiss, kiss), "fucking each other," . . . (lick), "before her birth control," . . . (lick, lick, lick), "was effective." . . . (kiss) "But," . . . (kiss, kiss), "we just," . . . (lick), "couldn't seem," . . . (lick), "to control ourselves." . . . (lick, lick, lick). "We just couldn't help it." . . . (lick, lick, lick).

I raised my head from my delightful task so I could look at our Little Billie-Girl and explain why it was so important to wait.

I said, "We just needed each other too bad to wait. So please be patient little Beeje. If that's what you want, we will make it happen for you . . . Hell, for all of us. Okay?"

"Oh god!" Billie wailed in anguish. "But . . . "

We could tell she was beyond mere horniness. She was in a whole new alternative universe of ravenous need. Clearly, she desperately needed my cock and I knew I was much too anxious to provide her with exactly that. So I looked to my little sister for guidance.

"Well . . . then . . . " She thought out loud. "You could just let her sit on your cock and ride it, you know like I did. If she can cum that way, it may help take the edge off. What do you think?"

"Oh yesss, please! Anything! Please? . . . Let's do that Jackie – Daddy – anything. I need it so bad. Please?

"Okay, but first let's try this." I said, no longer thinking clearly at all. I got up on my knees and lifted her amazingly soft legs up and off to the side so that she was completely open and exposed for me.

"Here, Tishie. You hold one of her legs and I'll hold the other, okay?"

She hurried to comply and I took her by her right ankle in my left hand and, 'Well why the fuck not?" I figured. I brought her delicious, little foot to my mouth and began kissing and licking it.

Our Little Billie-Girl has the prettiest little feet and I was lost momentarily as I orally worshipped them. I could probably have stayed there all afternoon but Billie brought me back to reality.

"Daddy! Oh . . . oh Diyaddy, my pussy! Please make the tingling itch go away. Oh please hurry!"

My cock was hard as a steel girder by this time so I spread my knees a little farther, bringing it much closer into line with the source of our Little Billie-Girl's ravenous, empty hunger.

I thought about the other night when I had given my baby sister's little puss those gentle love spanks with my fingers. Not hard, just enough to "rock her boat" so to speak – just little love tickle-pats.

But I have to say that the temptation to plunge my throbbing manhood deep into her hungry little, bald pussy was very, very strong.

So I just leaned back, grabbed my throbbing hard-on and very lightly, I began to use it to give her slippery-wet pussy lips some real attention. So I snapped it right down on her swollen, soaked little pussy lips . . . I thought of them as "cock-spanks."

Slap . . . Little Billie twitched with a strong jolt of pleasure and moaned with the pleasurable little love-slap.

Slap . . . (jolt) "Oh fuck Daddy!" She cried. "That feels sooooo . . . "

Slap (twitch) . . . "Mmfpph – good! Love it . . . Don't . . . "

Slap (twitch) . . . "Mmmmmeee . . . " She mewled like a lost little kitten.

Slap (twitch-shiver) . . . "Oh fuck yeah! More! More ple . . . "

Slap (jerk) . . . "Oh Diyaddy!" She cried. "This feels sooooo . . . "

Slap (pleasure spasm) . . . "Nunnnnnnah . . . good! But it is only . . . "

Slap (twitch-shiver-twitch) . . . "Mnuhh . . . it's only teasing me. It's not . . . "

I could clearly see her ravenous little pussy twitching and clutching and convulsing and spritzing out little flows of her delicious little girl-honey with every jolting cock-spank I delivered to her. I think I knew right then that I was going to fuck her – very, very soon.

Slap (convulse) . . . "Yip! Oh fuck, Diyad . . . "

Slap (spasm) . . . "Diyaaadyyyyy! . . . "

The temptation was making me crazy. Her sweet smelling, sodden little pussy was so completely soaked I could almost make a splash of her fragrant girl-honey every time my penis came down on her swollen, sodden pussy lips. And her body's reactions were so fucking hot to see and hear. I was very close to cuming myself.

Slap (full body spasm) . . . "Oh Fuck! Daddy, it's not helping. It's only making . . . "

Slap (jolt-shiver) . . . "Mnhhh . . . only making it worse."

Slap (twitch-gasp) . . . "Nunnnghh! . . . "

Every little cock-slap was making her luscious little pussy twitch and convulse and spritz out little drips of Billie Juice. Hell, I knew I couldn't take it any more either. God but I needed to fuck her.

Slap (twitch-moan) . . . "Nugghhh . . ."

My wise little sister finally came to Billie's rescue. She said, "It's not helping Big Brother. It's only making it worse; I can tell."

Slap (shiver-whimper) . . . "Oh God! . . . Daddy – pleaeeese?"

"I know . . . " said my little baby sister. "Lie on your back Jackie and let her slide herself on your cock like I did. Remember? I made myself cum that way."

"Okay Sis. Let's get turned over."

As I said that I leaned forward to give our Little Billie-Girl a kiss and just as our lips met, so did our wildly thrumming genitals.

"Oh FUCK!" Billie squealed. That's better Jackie . . . More!"

Then she howled in protest as my little sister helped lift me up and off her.

Billie's eyes were on fire with her smoldering, empty hunger and she looked like she was about to lose her mind.

"Come on Billie-Girl. Let's get you guys switched around a little." Tishie said. "Jackie, lay over there on your back and let Billie mount up, okay?"

We quickly switched and within seconds Little Billie was straddling my groin and her absolutely delicious feeling, slippery little slit was cradling me in its slick-wet warmth. We both groaned at the heavenly connection.

"Now Billie," Tishie said. "Just slide forward and back and you should be able to have a pretty good cum, okay Baby?"

But our Little Billie Girl was on a whole other level of "NEED" as she began to rock. She closed her eyes and we both groaned at the blissful, sizzling little jolts of pleasure we were giving each other.

Billie's eyes began burning into mine as our hunger was rapidly overwhelming us. We both needed to fuck so badly and we both sensed that we'd never be able to wait; the time was now. It was like a biological imperative that would not be denied.

"Jesus my loves," said my little sister. "I love the way you two are looking at each other right now. God what a turn-on! It's like you want to be completely inside each other! It's making my pussy is so wet and I love you both so much. Come on Billie," she urged. "Ride it on home beautiful."

"Exquisite" is the only word that could even come close to describing how incredible our Little Billie-Girl's slick-wet folds, so close to her warm, irresistible vagina, felt as it slid, up and back, right on the incredibly sensitive underside of my aching, throbbing cock.

As she slowly rocked forward and back on my thrumming, over-stimulated erection, I let my hands slowly slide down her beautiful, baby-soft skin. They slid smoothly, stopping briefly to give her little, pebble-hard nipples a loving, little pinch and eliciting a little gasp and a moan. And then on down her soft sides, around her spectacular little butt cheeks until they came to rest on her pretty little feet.

She was sort of half sitting on them and she whined adorably as I took them in the palms of my hands and allowed my thumbs to start massaging her soft, little insteps. As if she needed any new physical stimulation, she clearly loved this new unexpectedly erotic attention. I could feel her delicate little toes begin to flex and curl in on themselves.

I could only hold on for dear life, trying with everything I had to hold off my rapidly approaching orgasm. And it was really hard because I knew it was going to be epic.

"Oh god, Jackie . . . Diyaddy . . . this feels sooooo good. But I want it in me Daddy. I need it in there too bad! I have to have you inside me! I just have to!"

And, just like it had been with my sweet little sister, Billie found her groove and quickly discovered that it always felt the best when she was sliding her little magic button over my sweet spot – my frenulum – that wonderful little twist of connective tissue where the shaft meets the crown.