Little Tish Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally pulled back, her breathing was very rough but her grin was sweetly mischievous. "Put me down the same way Jackie, okay? Please? That looked like so much fun."

"Okay Beeje." I chucked in resignation. "If that's what you want."

And I purposely exaggerated the contact between the top of my tingling erection and her delicious little, slippery slit. As she whimpered and whined, I slid her slick wetness back and forth along my throbbing penis. Her pretty eyes jolted open in shocked surprise and began to burn into mine with a desperate hunger that was so intense it was almost scary.

"Ohhhhhh f-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-k Jackie!" She groaned. And then so breathless she could barely talk, she panted, "I know a 'Little Girl' that is very hungry for that my love. And – if it's – okay with – everyone here . . . I . . . Mnnnnphh . . . don't want – to – to make her – wait. Okay?"

Smiling, I answered much like I had my wonderful little sister. "We'll see my little angel. We'll see." And then I slowly slid her off the end of what she seemed to be craving.

"OHHhhhh . . . UMmmmmm . . . YEEEEP! . . . Yeah, that'ssss the wa, wa, one." Little Beeje's legs were also very shaky when I set her sweet little bare feet back on the soft carpet.

"Okay my lovelies," I announced. "Time for some orgasms."

So Billie and Tishie both nodded excitedly and looked to me for instructions. I propped myself up against the headboard and told Billie to come up and sit with her beautiful back leaning against me while she stretched out with her legs spread for Tishie's easy access.

"Come on Beautiful," I urged. "Just like we did for Tishie. Okay?"

Both girls nodded excitedly and Little Billie began to crawl up on the bed so she could lean back against me. But while she was in the process of doing that, over her shoulder I saw my determined little goddess of a sister mouth the words: "I really need you to FUCK ME!" And she followed that with a look that indicated she would entertain no arguments.

I just raised my eyebrows in what I hoped was an innocent response and began to wonder just how I could avoid that temporary risk. I realized she wasn't jealous, just extremely horny for my cock. My only problem was that my will wasn't very strong at the moment and my body was weak and very, very eager to assent to her wishes.

Our delectable little redhead lay back against me and, just like my little sister had earlier, she shamelessly spread her legs out beyond mine and began softly rubbing my lower legs and calves with her beautifully soft and delicate little feet.

My cock was at full attention and pressed rigidly against her soft butt cheeks and her lower back. She felt wonderful.

"Oh god, Beeje," I marveled, "your back is so beautiful and your skin is so soft and pretty!'

I pulled her face up so I could kiss her perfect little pouty mouth. Her mouth was delicious and we moaned our delight. I couldn't help putting my arms around her and cupping her luscious breasts in my hands, squeezing them and gently pinch-pulling her luscious little pink nipples.

She thrust them out further, pressing them into the palms of my hands and moaned happily.

I looked up into the loving face of my baby sister and saw such a happy, loving smile radiating back at us, I fell in love with her all over again. God but she is such a treasure.

Softly I said, "I love you so much Little Sister. You make me so happy and we are so lucky."

My little sister happily nodded her agreement and just stood there for a second, hungrily drinking in the vision of our Little Billie and me sitting together in a pose that made our little redhead look utterly vulnerable and at our mercy.

"Just give me a minute, my loves. Won't you? I want to memorize this wonderful sight." We just smiled our understanding and agreement.

But, part of the vision Tishie was loading into her long-term memory was our Little Billie, vulnerable and at our mercy. And I was rapidly coming to realize, that is precisely what Beeje wanted; it's what she likes. She closed her eyes, enjoying her wanton "helpless" display, closed her eyes and shivered with delicious anticipation.

"Oh Jackie," she sighed. "That feels so good! I just love it when you play with my boobs. Please don't stop, okay?"

"Don't worry Baby . . . I gotcha." I whispered in awe. "Anything for our gorgeous little redhead. God, sweetie, your breasts are so soft and lovely! And I am so in love with your hard little nipples." I said softly as I continued gently pulling and twisting them between my thumbs and fingers.

" . . . uuuhhhHH . . . God that feels soooo good Jackie!" she said, starting to squirm around in my arms. Shivering slightly she pushed her gorgeous breasts deeper into the palms of my hands.

I began gently kissing her on the top of her head, on her sweet, soft cheeks and in the soft curves of her sensitive little neck. Her hair smelled wonderful.

"Ohhhh god this feels wonderful! I'm getting so wet and so horny. MMmmmm . . . love it!"

I worked my soft little lick-kisses down to her ears and her neck and she moaned in delight. Then, remembering a trick I learned back in my "sport fuckin'" days, I lifted her rich red hair from her neck and began nuzzling her there. She groaned blissfully and her breath grew exceedingly ragged, puffing out in hungry little pants.

"Ummmm Hmmmm," she moaned. "Oh god yeahhhh . . . "

Then I felt her jump and cry out in sheer ecstasy as Tishie slid her sweetly talented little tongue deep into Billie's sweet, succulent pussy and began to swirl and wash everything inside it she could reach.

"O-h-h-h-h-h-h F-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-k . . . " she whined in absolute rapture as Tishie worked her magic with her naughty little pink tongue. Beeje started crying out in jagged little yips at the heavenly loving to her ravenous little sex.

"Ohhhhhh yu, youuuuu guys – my sweet, wa – wonderful loverrssss! Wha, what are youuuuu da, doing to meee-yee-yee? Ohhhfuuuuck . . . sooooooo fa – fucking goooood!"

I know Tishie tried mightily to keep Billie's juicy pussy in her mouth, but I could see her task wasn't going to be an easy one. Billie's sweet, juicy little peach was very active and mobile; she just couldn't seem to hold it still.

"Oh Jeeessssussss you guys. No one can . . . Uhhhmm . . . can possibly feel thisssss fuccckkkkingggg goooood! Oh Tishie, yea . . . mnnuuuhh . . . yeah, right there . . . right there, Baby . . . That'sssss just right . . . yeah . . . keep doing that. Oh my God I love you guyssssss!"

And then for a while, because my clever little sister finally managed to throw her strong little arms around Billie's hips and hold them in a death grip, our Little Billie could only squirm and try to twist and writhe and moan into my mouth because I was kissing her luscious lips and fully enjoying her warm, tasty tongue and the sweet, hot little puffs of the air she was panting.

Tishie too was moaning her enjoyment of Billie's sweet, tasty pussy and the vibrations from Tishie's vocal cords were driving Billie wild. She tried to hold off, to make it last, but my little sister and I apparently can put on a pretty effective tag team.

It wasn't very long before Billie started shaking and screaming her ecstasy into my mouth. Her soft, delicious little body seized up and we could feel her shaking with paroxysms of relentless pleasure. Billie was in heaven, just shaking, groaning and writhing in convulsions of sheer ecstasy.

We wound her down gently and lovingly. She is such a treasure and we both love her so much. After she finally relaxed into a puddle of satiated little redheaded girl, we just held her and kept telling her how beautiful she was, how much we loved her and how much we loved giving her so much sweet pleasure.

When we finally came back to ourselves, it was almost full dark and growing quite late. Tishie suggested that Billie should give her little sister a call to check on her and make sure she would okay until tomorrow.

While Little Billie was on the phone to her sister, Tishie got us a snack and some water. We were all a little hungry and thirsty after our long day of love and lust. And to end such a perfect day – Little Billie would be sleeping with us tonight.

"We want you to sleep with us Beeje but . . . you get the wet spot."

And everyone giggled at that. Oh man, do I love my girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Part 7 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a good thing I have such a big shower and that we have a huge water heater because we put it all to good use. We took our sweet time and we all really enjoyed paying extra attention to all the special little tingly places.

When we finished, we enjoyed toweling each other off. Our sweet Little Billie was pretty well done in but both my baby sister and I were still extremely horny.

I knew that a good part of that was that we were both thinking about how wonderful it would feel for us to fuck again. And I knew we both really wanted to.

And, I knew I was going to have a hell of a time keeping my stiff, aching cock out of my baby sister's deliciously juicy little peach that I knew was almost desperate for my hard cock. And my horny little sister didn't waste much time.

Once we were all settled in bed and comfortably naked between my soft sheets, my determined little sister went to work.

She began by softly kissing my ear and my neck just to soften me up. She's gotten to know me pretty well in a fairly short time and it didn't take long before I felt her slippery-wet little slit sliding up and down on my leg, coating it liberally with her sweet smelling, slick girl-honey. Then, she just stopped playing fair.

"Billie," she whispered. "Come check this out."

Pretending that I was asleep, she pulled back the sheet and began teasing my throbbing cock mercilessly. Pretty soon, both of my girls were softly blowing on it and, just like on the outside lounge earlier, they began softly caressing the extremely sensitive skin on the tingling underside of my aching, steel-hard penis.

They giggled adorably (don't they always?) as they watched my throbbing manhood flexing and stretching up into the soft teasing fingers mercilessly caressing it.

I knew they were getting even with me for aweing them by making it jump and flop around earlier that afternoon, so I suppose I sort of had it coming. But girls never play fair, do they?

They giggled like it was a cute little trick they had taught it but I was in an absolute agony of need. I could only suspect that my horny little sister was too.

The whole room was sweetly redolent of "girl-in-heat" and the tangy-sweet smell was intoxicating. I just love the way my little sister smells when she's hot and horny.

And then, not surprisingly, I began to catch the heavenly bouquet of our delicious little Beeje as well. This was aroma therapy at its finest and the thrumming ache of my steel-hard cock was some pretty strong evidence of that.

"Isn't that cool Billie?" she asked, seemingly oblivious to the fiery ache pulsing and throbbing into each stroke as, defying my most determined efforts, it shamelessly lifted itself up an a futile effort to remain in contact with each tantalizing stroke.

They knew I wasn't asleep but I knew of no other way to avoid what was looking to be almost inevitable. They giggled. I just clenched my teeth and ached.

To make matters worse, the heavenly scent of my delicious little sister's copiously flowing girl-honey was all but impossible to ignore. All I could think about was how incredible it would be to just lift her up and drink freely from her sweet, juicy little peach.

I was beside myself with the need to be deep inside her and I was dying to feel her honeyed walls sliding wetly past my stiff erection as I slid myself up and deeply within my cherished little sister.

Then she whispered, "Look Billie. This is how it happened before."

And with that, I felt her lift herself up and, throwing one sexy little leg over me, she straddled my hips and slid her slippery-wet slit along the tender underside of my desperately aching cock, cradling it there.

'Oh Fuck!' I raged as I realized I was a goner. I couldn't seem to find the will to resist her but I was determined to make her work for it.

My little baby sister closed her eyes and shivered at our heavenly intimate contact. Mewling adorably like a starving little kitten, she began panting and whimpering softly. Little Billie was looking on, amazed and was obviously growing hotter and hornier by the second.

'How will I ever be able keep these two nymphos happy? Sweet Jesus!' I anguished. 'Do either of them even have an "off switch"?

Her whimpering turned into soft moans and whines as she began sliding her hungry, tingling slit forward and back on my steel-hard penis. She seemed to like it best sliding across her little pink clit or nosing hungrily around the mouth of her creamy-wet pussy.

God, she felt so heavenly doing that and she knew very well what she was doing to me because she was doing it to herself as well.

Cradling and sliding my tingling, thrumming erection between the slick-wet folds of her ravenous little puss, we both could feel the irresistible siren call of ecstasy so tantalizingly close, just within the mouth of her soft, wet heat.

"Oh god, Billie," she gasped. "I can't . . . Ummm . . . tell you how - incredible this – feels on my – on my Little Girl. Oh fuck . . . I need it in me sooooo bad! My pussy, she's – she's – she's soooo . . . Mnhhh . . . mnuhhh . . . hungry for it. But Billie . . . oh Billie . . . It feeeelllllsss sooooo gooooood on my – on my clit when he – bumps . . . bumps across it. Oh fuck!"

She was energetically rubbing her clit back and forth, centering on my frenulum – that "sweet spot" just under the head of the penis – and it was driving me crazy with a raging need to plunge my cock deep into my naughty, teasing little sister.

'God!' I thought, 'I am just a heartbeat away from throwing her down on her back and driving myself in to her, clear up to her throat.'

My naughty little sister was rocking her hips gently, sliding smoothly and cradling my manhood lovingly between her slippery-wet lips and sliding me ever closer to the hungry mouth of her warm, wet heat.

Her inner lips enveloped the top, most sensitive underside of my aching cock and every time she made it bump past her little magic button and across her opening, she would twitch and gasp in needy, hungry little whimpers of pleasure.

I knew that her tingling, madding ITCH was back now in full force and that she was practically delirious with the fierce aching hunger that compels her to pull me deep within her and to scratch it for her. I didn't know how long I could resist doing that for her – hell, doing that for both of us.

"Ba – Billie . . . mnuggphh . . . It is so - so close to - slipping up – up inside – inside of me. Oh Billieeeeee . . . Mnuphhh . . . Hold my – my ha – hand please Baby! . . . Oh god Baby . . . I can't – just can't help myself. Need it – I just need it tooooo muchhhhh! If I – if I just lean fa – forward slightly - and ta - tip my hih – hih – hips just a – a little . . . .I can . . . oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h f-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-k she groaned as she slipped the head of my aching cock into the mouth of her sweet, wet velvet sleeve. Her delicious little vagina was so completely soaked and slippery-wet that her penetration was smooth and effortless and heavenly.

We both groaned with perfect pleasure as she slid herself on down, sliding me ever deeper within her wonderful wet vagina, slowly sliding all the way down, completely impaling herself on my cock. It was Heaven.

Little Billie gasped, first at the intoxicatingly sexy vision before her and then at the way her fingers were almost crushed by my baby sister's frantic squeezing of her tiny little hand.

Our groans of sweet ecstasy were intoxicating to us all and I just reached up and pulled her down into a huge, loving hug. The movement set off a whole new set of jolting connections between our screaming, sizzling genitalia and we cried out and groaned again, this time in utter ecstasy.

'God, she feels so fucking good impaled on my cock like this. Her sweet, wet pussy is the perfect size for me. It feels so wonderful surrounding and hugging me so tightly within. I love her so much.'

We just lay there a little while, her reacquiring and adjusting to the length and girth of my cock and me just soaking within her heavenly warmth.

After a time, my baby sister raised her precious head and smiled her happy, glazed eyed smile into my eyes.

'This is home.' I rhapsodized, returning her loving smile. 'This is where I belong.'

Little Tishie leaned over and kissed me lovingly on my mouth and then pulled back, smiling again, her beautiful deep blue eyes happier than I can ever remember seeing them.

"Oh Big Brother,' she gasped, "I love the way your beautiful cock fills me so. I never had any idea anything could possibly feel this good. God I love this! I love you."

'On my god,' I exalted. 'I have the most beautiful little sister in the world. I would to anything for her. I love her so much.'

She slowly began sitting back up but gasped, trembled and whimpered as every small increment of movement she made ignited more fireworks and sizzling tingles in every square inch of her perfect little puss as it slid against my cock.

Her rising was a slow process and provided a constant source of exhilarating shudders, moans, whimpers and adorable little yips of pleasure as our genitals rubbed past each other so intimately. It took her a while to be able to sit up so that she could again straddle me comfortably. But she finally made it.

When she finally did, she looked over to our precious Little Billie only to find her staring at us with glazed eyes. Her mouth hung loose and her ragged breathing was interrupted and embellished by the little sparks her fingers were setting off in her beautiful little pussy.

"Oh Billie my love," Tishie said softly. "Come here baby-girl and give us a kiss. I want you to be a part of this. You look so lovely sitting there on your knees, all excited and playing with your Little Girl.

"I am so happy we found each other my beautiful little redheeeeeeaaad! Oh yeahh!" she groaned as my hips twitched, driving my cock a little deeper inside her.

"Yeah, my sweet Little Billie," I said with an excited smile. "Come here baby. Daddy needs a kiss."

Little Billie smiled shyly, the excitement and strong arousal clearly evident on her beautiful face.

"Me first." I ordered with a smile. But as she leaned over to offer me her kissable, pouty little lips, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her fingers from her gushing pussy. Smiling, I pulled them into my mouth so I could enjoy the sweet flavor of her delicious, personal brand of girl-honey.

She smiled and both my girls whimpered and groaned as I took her fingers into my mouth and tasted the sweet essence of our little redheaded goddess. Exquisite.

They both closed their eyes and moaned together as if they were both sharing the happy sensations of my mouth washing Billie's sweet juices from her soft little fingers. When I looked up, my baby sister was licking her chops and I felt she could actually be sharing in our intimacy.

I looked into my Tishie's beautiful eyes with a question in mine and she answered with a smile and a nod.

And then, Little Billie was kissing my little sister and theirs was fiery and passionate. I could only smile in delighted approval. I loved their love for each other. They were so beautiful together.

"Are you okay with all this Billie?" Tishie asked, breathless. "I'm sorry – I'm sorry to both of you but Jackie," she whimpered looking at me. "I just couldn't help myself. I need your beautiful cock in my little pussy so bad. I just had to have it. I just had to! Please forgive me." She panted breathlessly as she began to lift herself up off my pole and then slide back down it again, driving it deeply into herself again – and then again and again and again. "It just feels sooooooo beautiful! Your wonderful cock is heaven, Big Brother."

1...45678...11