Living as Four Bodies and One Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored her and started pumping. The fact that my rather big penis fit very well in sara's hole meant that there was a sound every time my balls hit the base of her hole.

I could do no better than 2-3 minutes and collapsed on top of sara. As I did so, my glance went to the bathroom door, where appu was standing and watching us.

I nodded my head, indicating him to get inside and close the door. He did so and I slowly got up, giving sara a parting kiss. She hung on to me, not letting me go and tried to draw me to herself.

'stay no? where are you going?' she said.

I was surprised by her boldness. One feet away was my wife, probably peering at us through half closed eyes, and beyond the door was her own husband who could come any time. I decided to indulge her a bit more and suckled at her boobs, taking a share of her baby's breakfast that morning.

I was sure my wife was getting very jealous, so I didn't want to prolong her agony. I would have to pay dearly for any such mistake later.

So I broke myself away from her, saying 'let me see if I can get appu out of the bathroom'.

Sara lay back and I covered herself with the blanket and knocked on the bathroom door.

appu came out, wearing nothing and I stepped in.

After a minute of silence outside, I looked through the bathroom door crack to see what appu was up to. He had removed teh blanket from my wife's body and was admiring her form as she lay facing upwards. Slowly he bent down to kiss, aiming for her nipples. This time, however, my wife turned on her side, away from him.

he put the blanket back on her and went in search of his undies, t shirt and dhoti.

I too came out of the bathroom and put on my clothes. Slightly loudly, I told appu 'let's go downstairs for a tea'.

'ok' he said, and we closed the door behind us.

After about 15 minutes, when we came back, things were back to normal. My wife was feeding my baby and she turned to the other side when she saw appu walk in.

sara was in the bathroom.

'we leave in 45 minutes' I announced.

END OF PART 11

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 12 appu drove till lunch time, with me sitting beside him on the front seat.

Shama, sara and the two kids were at the back of our accent. After lunch, it was my turn to drive. Just as I was getting in to driver seat, sara said "i want to sit in front for a while."

so appu got in the back seat along with my wife and the two kids. After a while, he said he was feeling drowsy. 'you can sleep,' I suggested.

'but appuvettan doesn't sleep sitting up,' sara said. 'do you want me to sit at the back so that you can put your head on my lap' she asked.

'no no.. You wanted to sit up front. You sit there.. No problem' appu said.

'shama, let him sleep,' I said, looking at my wife.

She was slightly flabbergasted. 'what?' she said.

'he wants to sleep, just give him some space. Let one of the kids move here to the front,' I said.

'ok' she said.

sara brought her kid to the front seat, plonking it down on her lap.

'let mon (my son) also sleep alongside appu.. He looks ready to go to sleep as well,' I said.

So appu tried to fit himself on the seat, without putting his head on my wife's lap and holding monu alongside him. After about a minute, he sat back up. 'what happened' I asked, looking at the mirror.

'no it's ok' he said.

'shama, this is a bit too much. What is the big deal. Let him put his head in your lap,' I said, half joking.

'sometta, this somettan is quite shameless sometimes,' shama said, embarrassed.

'i think that is a yes' I said, looking at appu in the mirror. For some reason, I was starting to get an erection. All this talk was making me horny.

'no, no i'll try again on the seat,' he said.

So he tried again. After two minutes I was surprised that he had not sat up again. So I adjusted the rear view mirror to see what was up. He had now moved his head onto her left leg. It was not properly in her lap, but was resting on her left leg, over her kameez. He seemed already asleep.

in the front seat, sara was busy looking out of the window and showing road-side sights to the baby.

As I drove, I kept looking back to see what was going on.. After about two minutes, I saw appu adjusting his head, as if in sleep. Now his head was fully on my wife's lap. He seemed blissfully asleep. I kept driving. After about fifteen minutes, I saw appu adjust himself again -- his face was now facing up. If he was awake he would be staring at my wife's boobs -- currently contained under her blue kameez. The kameez was slightly tight since it was made before her pregnancy when her boobs were about two sizes smaller.

I could not see shama's face, so I adjusted the mirror again. She was looking out of the window. Did I see a smile on her face or was I imagining it?

the arrangement continued for another two or three hours, till we stopped for tea.

it was evening by the time we reached baga beach. There was a shack we'd rented in the past. Since it was early May, it was pretty hot in the state and we decided to rent two AC rooms for Rs 1100 each.

We had dinner, and I could see my wife looking at appu often, and appu returning her glances. They seemed like two teenage couples in love for the first time. My role was more like that of the girl's brother or father, I thought. As I was making these observations, I felt something on my foot, and looked at sara. She was giving that mischievous smile of hers, as if saying, why should they have all the fun.

After dinner, we walked to the beach. The froth shone from the reflected light of the tube-lights and CFLs at the various shacks. I sat on the sand while the three of them went forward, walking, and soaking their feet in the waves about 40 feet away from me. After a minute, I saw sara saying something to the other two, before running back to where I was sitting. 'why are you sitting here' she asked, sitting down beside me on the sand.

'i want to hold hands and walk on the beach' I said.

'so do it' she said, pointing to shama.

'not her hands,' I said.

it was sara's turn to blush. She sat there looking at the waves. 'you know it's just temporary, don't you' she asked.

'of course.. You know I gave appu the idea, don't you' I said.

'yeah, he told me.'

after a while, she said, 'but I am afraid,'

'of?'

'of falling too deep'

'hm... So what if we do? we are not going our separate ways or anything. We stay practically next door. Me and appu are best buddies. What's there to worry?' I said.

'i know,' she said.

'are you falling out of love with appu?' I asked, kind of concerned.

'no, not really. I mean, he's not just my husband, but also my friend, you know. We've been together for three years now. No, I am not falling out of anything with him. But I haven't felt like this with him for months, perhaps years,' she said.

'hm.. Same here. That's the deal, you know. Spice up a bit. I have a theory about all this,' I said.

'what'

'i think we have three types of love -- hormonal, genetic and pure. What we are going through, and what you must have gone through initially with appu, is hormonal. It's most addictive and perhaps the most enjoyable. Kind of like a drug'

'hmm'

'it's nature's way of bringing males and females together to ensure procreation and the continuity of the human race'

'ok professor' she said, smiling.

'the down side of this thing is that it's a very finite thing. For most people, it lasts only around 6 months. For some, it lasts for a year, but i've never met anyone -- married or in a relationship -- who said he or she was still as intensely in love with his or her partner as he or she was at the beginning. Sure, i've met people who've become very dependent on their partners during this period and now can't imagine life without them, but that's not the same thing.'

she kept looking out to the sea. Appu and shama had walked off further along the beach, though it was still possible to see them. They seemed to be in a discussion, and I could see shama now playfully pinching appu on his arm, as both of them laughed.

'so, me and shama, and you and appu have both developed dependencies between each other.. We've grown used to each other. We have shared memories, shared plans, a shared future.. And we don't want anything to disrupt that' I said, continuing on:

'in a way, you could say that's pure love, where you understand each other and you feel each other's pain. I am pretty sure you don't understand me as well as my wife does'

'hmm' she said, continuing to look towards the waves.

'to a large extent, I have the same feeling towards appu.. I don't know how much he feels towards me, but I do.. And to my wife..'

'to me?' she asked.

'well, to be honest, towards you, it's the hormonal love, I think' I said.

'only?' she asked, turning towards me, curiously.

'well, how long have we known each other?' I asked.

'hmm' she said, and turned back.

'so you are saying you have the hots for me, but don't really love me?' she asked.

I didn't reply, but I put my hand on her hand. She looked at me. I said 'what do you think?'

if it was a hollywood movie, this was the point at which the hero would lean forward to kiss the heroine, except that we weren't in a hollywood movie. We were on a goan beach, with our respective spouses playing in the waves within sight.

She looked away, I hoped, with some reassurance.

'the trick is.. Within this period of hormonal love, people get to know each other well enough to develop sympathies and empathies.. And usually pure love develops' I said.

'that means we still have time' she asked, again looking at me.

'yes' I said.

'what is the third type of love you were talking about?' she asked.

'genetic -- the one you feel for your parents, but more particularly for your children. That doesn't concern us right now' I said.

'i want you to understand what we are doing' I added.

'and what is that' she said.

'we are just trying to experience some hormonal love. We are not trying to replace our pure love that we have for each other's partners. We will perhaps never be able to do that.. Because it's not exclusive or jealous, like hormonal love is. I can love both my wife and appu, without feeling any conflict. But hormonal love is exclusive. If you are feeling it for me, that means it died out between you and appu somewhere along the way.'

'what if this also changes into pure love' she asked.

'so what? as I said, it's not exclusive. We'll be like friends' I said.

'what if hormonal love doesn't disappear' she asked with a triumphant smile, as if she felt she had me at that question.

'that would be a record. We would be a new phenomenon. Anyway, it doesn't really matter we'd be like two lovers living with their conservative families.. Able to meet only now and then,' I said.

'ha ha' she laughed.

'i hope you are right about all this' she said, tightening her squeeze around my palm.

'i am. I am the love guru' I said, and we both laughed.

'it's kind of chilly.. Should we go in, besides the children may be awake. It's almost half an hour since we lay them to sleep,' she said, pointing towards the shack/hotel.

'well, they seem to be having a good time' I said, pointing to the other two. They had walked further. I wondered what appu was talking to shama. I, for one, couldn't find anything to talk to her these days. All her topics bored me. She'd go on and on about her relatives, friends and what not. Often our conversations turned into arguments.

I would have given an arm and a leg to hear what appu and shama was saying to each other then.

I wanted to get their attention, but both were facing the other way. 'appooo' I called, but the wind was blowing this way and they couldn't seem to hear.

thankfully, appu did turn around after a while and I indicated to him to come back.

As we walked back, I wasn't sure which room to enter, the one in which sara's baby was sleeping or the other one. Shama went into our room first, while sara went into hers. Appu looked at me.

I indicated him to follow his wife in and whispered 'i'll knock'.

He went in, and I stepped in to my room. Shama was sitting on the bed and turned back expectantly. Perhaps she was a bit disappointed that it was me.

She turned back and started arranging the bed. The baby was going to be in the middle and we were both supposed to sleep on either side.

'put the baby on the side.. Keep some pillows' I said.

She looked at me. 'why?'

'it's better that way' I said.

'fine' she said.

In about ten minutes we were on the bed, lights off. The roar of the crashing waves punctuated our silence.

'won't we be late at this rate?' she asked.

it was true. 'we'll take leaves for tuesday, if reach too late' I said. We planned to set off the next day.

shama turned to the other side, where the baby was sleeping.

After about five minutes, I got up slowly, opened the door and went to appu's door. No sound. That meant they too were asleep.

I knocked very lightly and waited. Appu opened the door and I indicated to him to come out.

Just then, a family passed us by in the corridor. 'go, slowly' I told appu, and he moved towards my room.

Despite two 'love breaks' at night, I woke up pretty early, at about 7 am. Sara was still asleep, so I went back to sleep. I woke up again at 8:30 am to the sound of the bathroom flush. Sara was in the bathroom.

She came out clad in a towel, having just taken a bath. 'hi darling, slept well?' she said naughtily, dropping her towel and exposing her body to me.

'i think appu's going to be angry' I said, looking at my bite marks on her neck.

'why' she said, curiously.

'i think I damaged his property a bit', I said, dragging her down by her hand to the bed and giving her a kiss. She smelled good. 'i love fresh girls' I said, pushing her down further and parting her legs.

'i think i'll have my breakfast in bed today' I said, and went for her pussy. 'eeks' she said in mock disgust.

After about 15 minutes, I was standing in front of the door to appu's and shama's room. I had tucked sara to bed who 'went to sleep' (though appu's going to wonder why her hair was still wet)

appu and shama were talking inside. I waited for a pause in their conversation and then knocked. 'appu' I said, softly. Appu opened the door after almost two minutes.

he had a sheepish grin on his face, 'ok boss' he said, as he walked towards his own room.

I went in and as expected, shama was still 'sleeping' in bed. I went straight to the bathroom. When I came out, shama started stirring. 'what time is it' she asked sleepily.

'it's almost nine' I said.

'shit.. I slept so long' she said.

I realized appu wouldn't be able to complain about my 'damage' to his wife. Shama had love bites all over her neck. She sat up, searching for her clothes. Her normally yellowish nipples were red, perhaps from recent oral excitement. I could see more reddish patches on her skin all over.

she raised the blanket and found her undies, pajamas. She looked again and found her shirt near the head of the cot.

'what's the plan today' she said, strapping on her bra behind her. 'we'll roam about and then set off, either at night or tomorrow morning' I said.

'i want to roam on a bike' she said. I know she said that knowingly, as I don't know how to ride a bike, but appu did.

'fine.. We'll rent a bike.. Appu knows how to ride it' I said.

'ok' she said, without showing any enthusiasm or excitement.

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 13 We spent two days and three nights in Goa. We spent the days with each others' wives.. And kids were taken care of by the respective mothers. We maintained the policy of no-ask-no-tell - meaning that I didn't not probe her about details of what she did with Appu, and she didn't ask me about what I did with Sara.. At least, that was the understanding, but Shama frequently tried to break the rule by asking me "where did you guys go.." etc.

I did not answer her, or gave evasive answers, because I knew she would probe further, and I didn't want her to feel jealous either. The fact that she was enjoying with Appu did not make her any less jealous when she was asking me about Sara. And experience had taught me that it's better not to get sucked into the quagmire of feminine jealousy, by not feeding it at all.

At night too, we repeated the same procedure, swapping ourselves at night, and then again switching in the early morning.

The two days were simply superb. It had been 6-7 years since I'd had experienced love and thrill.. Even with my wife, I had never really fell in love, and I always thought it was because I was too old. I had simply decided that love is something that would never happen again in my life.

But being with Sara was different. I mean, the key word was different. We both were practically strangers, I didn't know much about her childhood, or what made her tick, her dreams or ambitions.

I only knew her from the outside, and frankly, that was what I was focused on anyway. Now that I look back upon the events, I realize that all said and done, Sara is not as beautiful as I thought at that time.. In fact, I remember that when I had first met Sara, I had thought nothing of her - neither beautiful, nor ugly.. Just a girl.

Slowly, I had started thinking of her as beautiful.. Everytime, we would meet at appus house, for social occasions, she started becoming more and more beautiful.. And I think her reaction was also the same.. I realized that she would look at me a little longer every time.. A little more often than last time.. She would put on make up when she knew we were coming..

All this increased my interest in her.. To the point of me almost falling in love with her.. It's true what they say, 'ishq ho jae deevar se, pari kya cheez hain'..

With my wife, however, there was no prolonged courtship.. It was an arranged marriage. I saw her two three times before marriage.. That's it. There was no time to fall in love. After marriage, after sex, there was a slight romantic feeling, but there was no thrill of trying to guess the meaning of fleeting glances.. Trying to see if she looked at me longer than usual.. Trying to guess the meaning of her actions, words.. This game was not there.

Perhaps love needs resistance for full blossoming. In case of Sara, there was resistance -- in the form of Appu -- and that ensured that love would develop fully.. Before sex would happen.

Premature sex is, perhaps, destructive of the full blossoming of love.

On our drive back from Goa, I had time to think over what had happened. I wondered how much I'd changed. I remembered an instance that happened a week before I suggested the idea of swapping to Appu.

To save on phone bills, I had bought a new Tata DoCoMo connection. They had this scheme of half paise per second, while I was using Airtel which was costing nearly double.

I gave the phone to Shama.. And while I was exploring their website two three days later, I found out that I could see the last ten call details on the website by logging on to my account. And surprisingly, the last ten calls contained 5 or 6 calls to a number I didn't recognize.

The time was also given -- and it looked like as soon as I left for the office, Shama was calling this number.. Some calls were short, some were very long 1100 seconds and all.. She would call that number 2-3 times a day..

As soon as I saw that, I don't know what got over me, but I became extremely furious. I felt like someone had stabbed me in the back.. I felt Shama had betrayed me, and all I wanted was to take revenge. I wanted to confront her as soon as I reached home.

1...45678...13