Living as Four Bodies and One Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'how big is it?' my wife asked.

'the bed is king size. Plus the extra bed should do. I guess' he said.

'whatever.. Let's take it. We can adjust in the same room. We may not get another room even if we search,' I said.

'sometta.. What are you saying? how can we sleep in the same room as them? at least think of their privacy,' she said, in an oblique reference to our sexless lives.

'no, that's fine.. I think we'll be fine,' appu said.

'yeah, that's fine shama. After all, it's only for a night,' sara interjected.

'ok, so let's get our things then,' I said.

We went in, changed the diapers on the kids. We all changed into easier clothes in the bathroom. As is custom, both me and appu changed into mundus (dhotis). The women did not change, since we had to go down to the basement for our dinner.

The room was pretty big, with a 7 foot by 6 foot master bed in the centre.

We went down to have dinner, and to tell the caretaker to put in the extra folding bed.

So far, so good, I thought. I had told appu to check for lodges that allowed four people inside one double room and had a big bed. The 'festival', however, was his own invention.

When we came back, sara was the first to get into the bathroom, even as appu took a 'sandow banian' (the roopa ka underwear types) and was sitting on the edge of the bed. 'you can change here,' I said.

'ok,' he said and pulled off his shirt, revealing his hairy chest. He was more muscular than me, though by no means a rambo.

He put on the banian and started looking for a place to rest.

Now came the problem with the bed. The folding bed was only about two and a half feet wide and about 5.5 feet long.

Sara came out a little later, wearing a red, shiny two-piece nightie with a trouser-like bottom. The bottom piece stopped just above her knees.

My wife changed into two-piece cotton dress, meant for nursing mothers. The pant reached all the way to the ankle, but the shirt had buttons on the front all the way to the bottom. It was not very sexy, as it was made of cotton and was moderately loose, unlike sara's piece which was not very tight, but she had tied it in such a way that it seemed tight.

'you can take the folding bed.. It's too short for me,' I told appu.

'ha ha.. In your dreams. The kingsize is for me,' he said, and hopped on to the main bed.

I looked at shama in despair. 'we can adjust on it' she suggested.

'you know I won't be able to sleep on it. One of us will fall off' I said.

'ok, you guys take the main bed then,' sara said.

'what are you saying sara,' appu said.

'let's do one thing' I said. 'let's put the folding bed between the main bed and the wall and put the babies on it' I suggested.

'the main bed is big enough for four people' I added.

Now it was my wife's turn to look puzzled.

'it's ok. Me and appu will sleep in the middle, you guys sleep on the edges' I said.

Seeing no other option, everyone got round to the idea. Appu jumped in first and went face first on the pillow. Sara got in on the right side while I got in on his left.

ideally, the bed was good only for 3 people. I peeled off the blankets and gave the thin one to appu and sara and took the thicker one for ourselves.

after a while, shama also got in, turning off the lights.

appu turned on the tv as it was still quite early by our normal standards.

We watched an english movie on low volume. It was a 21 inch old fashioned tv kept on a wall stand, up, and the room was fairly dark. I could see appu and sara cosying up to each other. Under the blanket, I too put my hand under shama's shirt, on her belly.

'stop it.. They'll see,' shama said. 'so? it's my wife.. Anyway, they look like they are busy too,' I said.

After about half an hour, sara said 'please turn off the tv.. I'd like to sleep'

appu turned it off, plunging the room into total darkness.

As planned, appu and sara started getting more active. We could hear the rustling of the sheets and hear the two as they seemed to be struggling to remove their clothes.

Not wanting to be left behind, I kissed my wife her on the neck and moved my hands to up to fondle her breasts.

'stop it sometta.. What are you doing? they'll hear' she said.

'as if they have nothing better to do,' I said.

In between I felt appu's back hit my back, perhaps as he was maneuvering himself.

after a while, I moved my hand down her belly, into her panties. I realized I couldn't get a good 'angle', so I put my hand from behind her, taking it all the way to her hole.

surprisingly, she was already slightly wet. Normally, it'd take a lot to get her wet. But today seemed different. Perhaps the excitement of lying 2 feet away from a copulating couple, and the associated noises, had aroused her. I rubbed my fingers just inside her outer lips, but not inside the vagina.

she caught her breath. I had a feeling she had closed her eyes too. 'stop please sometta' she pleaded into my ear and tried to drag my hand out of her panties.

I continued to rub her just inside her lips, culminating each stroke at her tiny clit.

she was starting to sweat now, though she was whispering 'no, no sometta.. No'

after about two minutes, I moved my finger in to her vagina proper. Here I had to put in two fingers to adjust the girth.

as it is for sara, my wife too enjoys it more if I occassionally move in to the main 'hole' but concentrate most of the rubbing on the outer lips and clit. Every time I moved my fingers in, she'd catch her breath, arching herself.

Finally, I indicated to her to lay flat, so that I could climb on her. Till now, she was on the edge of the bed, with me lying between her and appu.

'no sometta, stop' she said. 'they'll see'.

Going by the sounds, they too were busy enjoying themselves. Just then, the cot began to shake slightly, as appu seemed to be roughly at the same stage as where we were.

'it's ok even if they see. They know what we do' I whispered back, and climbed on top of her.

my member was about 80% erect, as erect as it would be for my wife these days. I had pulled off my dhoti as soon as we put on the blanked on top of us. Now I pushed down my underwear and lowered my member. I used my right hand to make sure it went in the right place. We took a few strokes, but since I was on top, I knew only i'd get satisfaction.

Anyway, after about two minutes, I pulled it out and lay back on the side.

Normally, we'd get up and clean up. But today was different, so we just lay there. Going by the noise and creaking, appu and sara were still at it.

in another two minutes, the noise at appu's side also subsided.

I pushed down shama's pajama's from her knee level and pushed my thigh between her legs, forcing her to put one of her legs on top of me. We were still under the blanket and the room was pitch dark.

All seemed peaceful again as we slipped into a sleep with out naked bodies intertwining.

the next thing I know is someone shaking me. It was appu. Both our wives were still sleeping.

appu had turned on the scenery-painted night bulb and it was not pitch dark as before.

Shama was still sleeping with her leg on top of me and had also put her right hand over me. I moved aside the blanket and pulled out my leg from between her thighs. Then I gingerly moved my body from under her hand, placing it on the bed.

I turned around to appu's side. Like me, appu was totally naked. However, his cock was already fully erect.

I indicated him to slide under me, while I moved over him into his place.

My wife was wearing only the flimsy cotton shirt, that too in a crumpled fashion, and pushed up on to her breasts, and was sleeping on her side, facing us.

Appu lifted the blanket. Shama's right hand and leg were placed on the bed where appu was supposed to sleep.

He slowly lifted her hand and moved the upper part of his body close to my wife.

He then slowly lowered her hand on top of him, at the same time, pushing his hand under the blanket and over her. He moved his naked body close to my wife's own body. Slowly he lowered his hand, drawing her close to his naked body.

She stirred, and I caught my breath. Appu froze. Then she drew appu towards her, still asleep.

Now appu slowly started moving his right leg, trying to slip it under her left leg, which was lying on the bed on our side. Slowly, he moved his leg in, with his cock erect and up in the air, but increasingly in touch with my wife's stomach.

My wife moved her leg again, pushing it on top of appu's leg. Appu immediately put his left leg on top of my wife's right leg. In effect, they were intertwined with their legs between each other's thighs.

appu was now fully turned to the other side, away from me, and he tightened his embrace of my wife. My wife too adjusted her position, and I could now see appu put his face right in front of my wife's face. I bet he could feel her breath on his lips which were within 'licking' distance of my wife's lips. My wife's rather large boobs were now tightly pressed against his hairy chest.

I pulled the blanket over him, and reached out to turn off the night lamp. I didn't want her to wake up in the middle of the night and realize that the person she was cuddling with was not her husband.

Then I moved in with sara, hoping for some warmth and comfort.

END OF PART 9

PART 10

(this is part 10, part 9 has been pasted in page 3) I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 7 am and the rising sun was trying to make its way through the window curtains.

I had gone to sleep face down on the pillow, instead of trying to get naughty with sara, appu's wife. For one, she was fast asleep and besides, it would have been awkward to have sex with her when appu was lying next to me without doing much.

I had told him very clearly not to try to be smart as I wanted to break in my wife slowly, instead of forcing the pace.

Sara was still asleep. Of course she did not look as glamourous as before as she lay there, sleeping.

I turned my head and looked at appu.

My wife was sleeping on her back, with her face upwards. I could only see the back of appu's head as he was facing towards my wife. The blanket was still on.

I looked down and through the blanket, I could make out appu has his left leg on top of my wife.

my wife was lying with both her legs open. Her pussy must be open as well, I thought.

Then I realized why she was in that position. Appu's left hand was moving under the blanket, where her pussy would be.

So he was not asleep.

because appu's head was on the bed and not on the pillow, I had a direct view of my wife's face.

Suddenly I realized she too was probably not asleep. I could see minute changes on her face as appu played with her thing. Whatever he was doing, it was very subtle. The blanket was moving only slightly and he seemed to be focused only on her central organ, while leaving everything else alone.

I was intensely turned on by the scene and did not make any noise and kept watching my wife's face. She was still faced upwards, so I could only see it from the side. After about two minutes, I could see a change of expression on her face -- a mix of tension, pleasure and impatience.

Appu now seemed to be moving his hand faster.. Suddenly, she turned away to the other side, forcing appu to withdraw his hand from between her legs.

I closed my eyes just as appu was stirring, perhaps to look at me. After about two minutes, I heard a slight rustling of the blanket from their side and opened my eyes slightly. Shama was now again turning back to her original flat position, forcing appu to move back towards me, giving her space.

she again opened her legs and I could see appu moving his hand towards the 'centrepoint'.

before the evening, I had told appu that tonight was only meant as a test to see if she was comfortable with him, and not as a full blown experience. As such, he was only supposed to sleep with her and not have sex with her.

It looked like appu was not able to get much sleep since 4 am, when we had changed positions, and seemed to have been playing with her pussy for some time.

It was after 7 am and usually, by now, shama would have woken up, especially since we went to sleep early yesterday.

Today, however, she was still lying there, with her legs splayed apart for appu's hands to play with.

She also has a habit of half-sleeping. When you look at her, she would seem asleep, but if you asked her a question, she would answer it as if she was awake.

now I saw appu take his hand off and position himself on top of her, but without touching her body.

the blanket had lifted on appu's side and I could see some of what was going on. He was standing on his knees and hands, hovering over my wife's creamy white body.

Both his knees were placed inside my wife's thighs on the bed and he was supporting himself by placing his arms on both sides of my wife. I thought he was going to break the law and insert his thing. I could see a strand of precum stretching from his penis to my wife's thigh, where it had fallen.

Instead of lowering himself on her as I expected, he brought down only his head and took shama's right nipple in his mouth -- forcing shama to catch her breath with a slight and quick 'hm' noise and forcing her to arch her back upwards.

appu was careful not to touch any other part of her body, perhaps to make sure that he did not 'wake' her.

He continued to suckle at her breasts and seemed to be drinking her milk, moving from one breast to the other. By now, it was clear that shama was awake. Her face was a scene of torture, she was biting her lips, and an occassional 'hmm' escaped her mouth. She'd sometimes lift her chest up and then again relax.

I realized that appu need not wait much. I opened my eyes wider and slowly put my hand under my pillow and took out a condom, opened the cove and poked appu with my finger.

he gave a shudder, as he was fully busy in drinking milk and kissing her breasts.

he took the condom with a quizzical glance and I indicated with my head that it was ok for him to go ahead now.

He moved his body upright, thereby removing the blanket entirely from my wife's body. Her facial expression again froze in expectation. I raised my head slowly and looked at her pussy. Since she had kept her legs open, her pussy was open too, revealing the red inner lips and, I am sure, from appu's angle, the dark hole inside as well. The white bedsheet under her pussy was completely soaked and there were water droplets on her brownish pussy hair.

Appu put the condom on his member and again lowered himself on top of shama.

He slowly maneuovered himself so that his penis was hanging just above my wife's open pussy and his upper body was only two or so inches away from her body -- not touching.

He then slowly lowered his hips and moved about so that the tip of his penis grazed her pussy lips. The tension on my wife's face relieved a bit.

After about 30 seconds, appu was able to get his penis roughly at the entrance of her vulva and he pushed slightly, drawing a sudden gasp from shama. Shama closed eyes tightly now, unlike earlier when her eyes were closed normally.

The top portion of appu's member was now inside. He waited, looking at shama's face. His face was looking very strange -- a mix of fear and excitement.

He lowered once again, again drawing a gasp and 'arching reaction' from shama. I could see tiny sweat beads coming up on her forehead now.

Appu looked at me. My own feelings were mixed. On the one hand, I was turned on, and on the other, I would be lying if I said I felt no pang of jealousy and sadness, perhaps also anger.

perhaps that's why he looked at me. I put on a fake smile and showed the thumbs up sign to him.

He then lowered his hips full, fully going in. Almost involuntarily, shama raised both of her hands and gripped appu's back with them. She was trying to draw appu's body close to hers.

I saw her nails dipping into appu's skin as he began to thrust in and out and shama started moaning.. 'ah.. Ah.. Hm.. Hm..'

appu managed about 2 minutes and then collapsed on top of shama. Shama continued to hold him tight, digging her nails into the flesh on his back. I knew how painful that was, from experience. Appu convulsed four or five times as he emptied himself into the condom.

as appu's face landed on my side, my view of shama's face was interrupted. I have a feeling that she must have opened her eyes at least once to see appu. Appu himself was now looking down at the pillow, exhausted.

He lay lightly on her, with support from both his arms. After about a minute, appu raised his head from the pillow. Shama was now back to her 'sleeping mode' but there wasn't much tension on her face. She seemed kind of happy.

her hands fell off appu's body as he raised himself and pulled himself out of my wife's pussy. He was then about to get off the bed through the other side when I caught hold of him.

He looked at me and I indicated to him to lie there with her. So he came back to his original position. I nudged his elbow to indicate that I wanted him to put his hand on my wife. He complied. After about a minute, I nudged him again and indicated it was ok to leave.

He went to the bathroom and I could hear the sound of a tap being opened.

END OF PART 10

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 11 I pulled the blanket over my wife's body and she turned herself to the other side.

I now looked at sara. I wondered if I should wake her up to have sex. On the one hand, seeing appu fuck my wife had caused a big erection. On the other hand, I was emotionally shaken up as well, and did not really want to have sex immediately.

However, I realized that to completely help my wife get rid of any guilt complex, I will have to let her know that I had sex with sara, just as she had sex with appu.

So, with mixed feelings, I removed the thin blanket from sara's body. She was sleeping on her stomach. I pushed the blanket down, first to below her butts and then below her knee. She stirred, but remained in the same position.

I really didn't know how to start. Usually I would start on the neck, moving down to the breasts, stomach and the centrepoint. However, this was the first time I was faced with a sleeping body turned face down.

I first put both my legs on the sides of her thighs and lowered myself on to her. I then slowly landed a kiss on her right shoulder blade and then moved down to her back. I slowly bit her right buttock and then gave small bites on the back of her thighs.

I parted her legs with my hands.

I was not sure if she too was pretending to be asleep or really asleep. My intention of opening her legs was to explore the possibility of waking her up with my tongue on her pussy. However, when I opened it, I realized my mistake.

There was still some marks from appu's sperm from yesterday night. So I decided to use my finger.

Interestingly, the minute I put my finger in, I realized she was probably not asleep -- her cunt was pretty moist.

I started work with my fingers. Her natural wetness meant I didn't have to spit on my fingers. After about two minutes of rubbing she started stirring and turned over to the middle of the bed, just as I moved my leg out of her way.

now she lay open and exposed in front of me and it was smooth sailing from then on. I was still on her stomach when appu opened the door and walked in. He was surprised, and embarrassed. He looked like he wanted to just vanish from there.

He said 'sorry' and went back inside.

I took a condom, attached it and went in with my sword. She opened her eyes when I pushed my condom clad penis in and we kissed, tongue and all. The kissing must have been loud because suddenly my wife turned her head to our side, eyes still closed.

1...34567...13