Living as Four Bodies and One Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son sucked at it eagerly as the other baby sat on the bed saying incoherent things.

Then I realized one more person was hungry. I went off to the fridge to see what was there. There were apples, bananas and a half-eaten bar of dairy milk. I took an apple and the chocolate and went inside the room. I put the chocolate in her mouth and she took a bite of it. I then proceeded to finish it in two bites and then attacked the apple. After taking a bite, I offered it to sara, she just licked it.

so I took it back and bit off the part that she'd licked and resubmitted it to her. My son, who was in her lap, reached out for it, trying to grab it. But she managed to lick it again, and I ate the part she licked.

Soon, the apple was also finished. I went to the kitchen and buried the dairymilk cover under some of the other trash and threw the apple stuff on top.

I looked at the clock. It was 12:30.

END OF PART SEVEN

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 8 After about five minutes, we were both cuddled on the divan. She was wearing a short flower-patterned crumbly skirt that reached only to her knee -- something i'd never seen her wear before -- and a tight yellow t-shirt. I had seen such skirts for sale at 100 rupees on commercial street.

Despite not intended to, we ended up making love once again, this time on the divan.

This time, I let her ride, since I get much more control when I am below than when I am above. I can hold it in longer and really enjoy when the woman's on top. Also, frankly it's much less work.

The fact that i'd blown my load just half an hour earlier also helped. That is one thing my wife also did very well. She was very good at riding, she knew how to keep the pace optimum so that i'd enjoy, but i'd also last long enough for her.

in fact, I was really surprised when I saw for the first time how really good she was at riding. She didn't need to be told much, except, 'now you go up' before she started riding my pony like a pro.

But sara wasn't far behind. She knew the angles, the side-ways moves and the to-and-fro. In between, I told her to rest a bit, so that I could 'calm down' and last longer. She lay on my chest, while I enjoyed being inside her. I hope she came too, though with women, it's slightly difficult to tell, especially when they are sitting on you and you can't really feel their body shudder.

we again cleaned up and I told her to wear a jeans, instead of the short skirt, I didn't want appu to think she was trying to seduce me. We also decided that we'd not get naked again before the other couple came back. We were still frolicking with little kisses and bites when someone rang the bell.

it was them and they were about half an hour early. Both seemed relaxed and happy, like two teenagers returning from a day out.

'how come you guys are early?' I said.

'she didn't want to see the movie, so we decided to go the ulsoor park. We sat there for an hour or more.. And then we had dinner at this place on church street,' appu said.

'ok'.

The ulsoor lake park is a lovers' hangout. You can see many couples there in all the corners, necking and kissing and cuddling. I remembered appu had taken a girl from his office to that park once, and told me about how he totally groped her out.

Anyway, I couldn't complain. Chances are he could not have done in the park what i'd done to his wife, certainly not twice. Anyway, there were no bite marks or anything on my wife's body. I could easily make out if someone had bitten her, because of her light, creamy complexion.

At one look my wife would look more attractive. She had nice shapely hips, full breasts, was very fair in complexion.. While sara was thin, boyish and of medium complexion.

however, sara had her own personality while my wife was a typical bhartiya housewife, with all the failures and qualities.

even if some one says my wife is chocolate and sara is only pop-corn, I am fine with it. Because, after living on chocolate for three years, pop corn is what tastes better.

They came in and appu sat on the sofa. I noticed that my wife too sat on the sofa, next to him. This was different. Usually she would have sat on a different chair or the divan.

'so what did you do in the park?' it was sara who asked the question that was playing on my mind.

'nothing. We just sat and looked at all the crowd,' my wife quickly said, before appu had a chance to reply. I looked at sara. I don't think she realized what sort of 'crowd' would have been there in the park and what sort of sights there were to look at.

Anyway, I was happy they didn't come back fighting with each other. Perhaps that happens only after three years of cohabitation.

suddenly my wife seemed to remember something, and said 'oh, I totally forgot, did you feed kuttan?' she asked me. Kuttan is the nickname for our baby boy.

'yes, sara gave him some cerelac,' I said. It was my turn to reply quickly, before sara opened her mouth.

'hm' she said and got up and to go to the bathroom. Appu was already inside, so she went to the other bedroom.

sara had, by now, started setting up lunch for me and herself, as the other two said they were full.

after dinner, I said 'now we'll play a game'

everyone looked at me quizzically. I said 'first we'll blind fold one person and then i'll announce the rest of the rules'.

Appu and sara realized it was part of the plan. Sara promptly came with a cloth to be used as the blindfold. 'i suggest we start with shama' appu said. My wife protested much, but finally relented.

'we have to go to the bedroom' I said 'sara, can you give something to my wife to wear? the saree will be spoilt, and I haven't forgotten how much I paid for it'.

Sara opened the cupboard and the skirt she'd just discarded was right on top. 'this'll do?' she asked holding it out, looking at everyone. My wife would never wear something that exposed her leg, especially in front of others.

predictably she said, 'no'. I said, 'that's fine. Give it to her. Do you have a t shirt or anything'

my wife looked at me pleadingly and said 'i can't wear that!' I said, 'why not? do you want to wear jeans?' I knew she hated wearing jeans because she felt her butts were very big and so she did not have a 'jeans body'. She looked crestfallen.

'it's ok, what's the big deal? when i, as your husband, have no problem, what do you worry about? trust me,' I said. She reluctantly took the skirt from sara's hands I and appu stepped out to give the girls some privacy. I told sara to also tie the blindfold and that my wife should be seated on the bed when we come in.

after about ten minutes, sara opened the bedroom door and led us in.

once near the bed I said -- 'the game is this -- we'll poke you with our finger, and you have to name who it is. If you've got five correct answers in a row, your turn ends,' I saw appu and sara stifle their laughs, while there was a look of alarm on my wife's face. 'the touch should be brief, otherwise she's figure out easily who it is.' I told my wife to sit with her back against the head of the cot and her legs stretched forward. Her legs were naturally hairless. Actually, unlike most mallu women, sara had very little body hair. I hated body hair, and I was happy she didn't have any naturally. Her legs were shapely, with her smooth yellow-golden skin unblemished by even a slight scar.

If I hadn't been her husband, I would have found it difficult not to stare at her legs. She had pulled down her skirt as much as possible. However, you could still peer in a bit.

Her breasts really stood out in the tight black t-shirt which seemed to be big enough only for children. Perhaps sara chose it intentionally, but you could also see the top portion of her white creamy breasts, as only one of the buttons were fastened.

Some of her midriff was also visible, especially on the sides and the back, as it was not that long either.

The sight of a voluptuous young woman in (relatively) skimpy costume is something people would look forward to. However, when you see a blindfold over her eyes and realize you could be naughty and she couldn't even see it, it can really turn on anyone. Even I was getting turned on, seeing her like that. She was distinctly uneasy, but I could also see that she was very excited and was breathing rapidly.

I indicated to sara to touch her first.. She sat on the edge of the bed and poked my wife on her leg, between her knee and her angle. 'somettan' she said. Somettan is short of soman-jyeshtan or soman-elder. Elder is a suffix used to indicate respect. Most mallu wives would add it to her husband's name to denote respect.

It is also added to denoted respect for others also, including for strangers. She calls appu, appuvettan. Sara, however, called me soman or somu.

'wrong' sara said gleefully.

Now I stepped forward, and to make it more fun, I touched her on her stomach, where more of her skin was showing because the t-shirt had rode up in the back when she crawled back to lean against the bed-head.

'she jumped and said 'this has to be somettan'' I said 'ok. You got one right'.

Then appu moved forward, but I held him back and motioned to sara again. She touched under her jaw. Now my wife was confused. She wanted to say appu, but she was not sure appu would touch her on her face. So she said 'somettan' again and sara jumped in joy, saying 'wrong again'.

Now I indicated to appu. He sat on the edge of the cot and touched the inside of her leg, near the knee with his finger' he took his time taking his finger off.. And dragged it a little before taking it off. 'appuvettan' she said.

'ok, one point', I said.

I told him to touch again. This time he used the back of his finger and gently caressed her neck, taking a few seconds to do so. 'somettan' she said, I said wrong.

'then who was it,' she asked, I said 'appu'.

'i knew it' she said.

'oh really' appu said.

I looked at sara, she came to the other side of the cot, sat down and put her hand on my wife's calf and dragged it along to her feet, before taking it off. 'sara' she said.

Now I used the same technique as appu and used the back of my fingers and dragged them on her stomach -- in the gap between the skirt and the t-shirt. She said 'somettan' I said 'fine'.

'now let someone else play,' she said.

'no, you have to get five correct ones', I said. She made a face.

As sara was moving for the next touch, I went out to the living room and got mine and sara's phones. I tip toed back in and gave sara's phone to her and indicated her to call me.

She called and after it rang twice, I cut the call, but pretended to my wife like I was on a call. 'yeah mom.. What.. I can't hear you.. What? .. Hey appu, I can't her anything here yaar'..

'you've to go out on to the corridor' he said.

'ok', I said, and walked out with loud footsteps.

from the corridor, I called sara on her phone.. She picked up. I said 'you come out, pretending like you are talking to someone on the phone'.

After about 15 seconds, she too walked out. I banged the door shut, so that my wife would hear her going out as well.

'not bad, somu' sara said. 'thank you', I said.

My wife knows that when I talk to my family, I am on the phone for at least ten minutes. So we stood outside for ten minutes, and I told sara how to go forward in the next 'phase' of the plan, and told her to tell appu to act accordingly.

She agreed.

after about fifteen minutes, I opened the door, making sure it banged against the wall as it did so, and called out to appu, saying 'appu.. Sorry man.. Mom called'.. And walked in.

I thought by now she'd have taken the blindfold off and the two would be chatting or something. Surprisingly I found the two as i'd left them, with him sitting next to her. However while he was sitting facing her when I left, he was now sitting alongside her now.

her blindfold was still on.. Though they were not doing anything when I walked in. I said 'you know how parents are'.. 'uh huh' he said.

So is the game still on?

'yeah' I said. This time, she cracked the five-question thing in about two minutes and I was also trying to end the game now.

'i have to go to the bathroom, one sec' shama said and lept off the bed when we'd untied her blindfold. I told appu to go out and talk to sara. I heard the sound of a tap being opened inside the bathroom and then splashing water.

After two minutes, she came out and I said, come, we'll watch some TV, and went to the living room.

sara and appu were in the other bedroom and the door was closed. After another minute both emerged. Appu said he'd got an urgent call from his office and there's been a crash in the software application that he is in charge of at a major client. He had to log in and try to troubleshoot the thing, he said, and started opening his laptop. He was immersed in his laptop from then on.

'this is how he is,' sara said, 'sometimes I think I am a hindrance to his love affair with his work,' she said. 'somettan is also like that only,' my wife said.

'what do you guys want to have for tea' sara asked. 'let's have adai' appu said. Adai is basically rice flour steamed with a filling of sweet inside -- usually jaggery and coconut. It would take about half an hour to cook and would keep the girls busy.

So I turned my attention to the tv.

after half an hour, as promised, the girls appeared with adai.. 'don't disturb me.. I really need to concentrate' appu said when sara asked him if he was not having anything.

So the three of us started eating. As we finished, sara looked at the clock and said 'oh shit, I totally forgot. Appu's supposed to take me to the hospital.. Appooo.. C'mon, let's go.'

'shhhh.. ' appu said from his perch on the sofa, still buried in his 'work'.

'but appu, you know the doctor wn't have another appointment this month.. We made the booking nearly a month ago. You knew I had to go there today. I even reminded you yesterday. He will be really angry if I miss it.. Come no..'

'i can't.. It's an emergency. You go alone..' he said.

Sara looked at me. I looked at appu and said 'how long will you take' 'about an hour... Can you do me a favor, can you take her to the doctor's. I have no idea when this is going to be over man. It's kind of far though, about 15km,' he said.

I looked at my wife. She said 'let's all go then.. Appuvettan will sit here and work'.

'go? who will take care of the kids?'

'we'll take them along with us'

'i am not taking two infants to the hospital. They'll catch some infection' I said.

'i don't want to put you guys into trouble' sara said.

'no no, it's fine.. Let's see what we can do.. How long will this take?' I asked.

'see.. The doctor's appointment is at 5.. He comes after making his daily rounds. We have to reach by about 4:45.. So we have to leave in about 10-15 minutes.. I think we can be here by about 6:30 or so,' she said.

'ok, if it's that urgent.. Let's go,' I said. "you stay here with the kids,' I said, looking at my wife.

'what if I also come' she said.

'look I don't want the children to catch some disease there, can't you understand' I said, showing some anger.

'ok ok. I'll stay. But come fast,' she said.

'get ready then,' I told sara.

'ok.. Thanks a lot.. Thanks a lot shama,' she said looking at my wife.

In about 20 minutes, me and sara were riding out of the building in my car. 'so what's the plan.. Sometta' sara said, leaning over and cupping my jaw with her hand. She said 'sometta' mockingly, as if she was my wife.

'you'll find out. Are you scared to ride with me' I said.

'you can't even scare a lamb' she said, pinching me on my arm. 'but tell where we are going no?'

'we are going some place where we can watch some more tv, like in the morning' I said. 'oh..' she said, smiling naughtily, as she understood what I meant. I took the turn that led straight to my house.

END OF PART 8

Living as four bodies and one mind - a tale of love and wife swapping PART 9 After about two hours of fun with sara at home, I called appu.

"How is it going? do you want more time?"

"No," he said, curtly.

"It's not worked?"

"No."

"Ok, then we'll come now," I said.

I conveyed the news of appu's misfortune to sara and set off.

Later that night, back at home with shama, I wondered what to do. According to appu, she didn't show any 'initiative', even though he gave a lot of signals.

'i sat close to her.. Touched her hands and even her thigh. Once I moved her hair from her forehead. She seemed to enjoy it, but I didn't get the signal that it'd be ok to pull her to me and kiss her,' appu told me as we sat at the coffee shop in his office complex the next day.

I didn't fully blame my wife. Appu was not the bold sort. Being a gentleman, he was severely restrained in his ways. On top of that, I had warned him strongly against trying to force the pace and spoiling his chances forever.

naturally, he was nervous. On top of that, he was frustrated.

'i don't know what shama wants yaar,' he said. 'i know she is excited and all that, but somehow, she seems to keep herself withdrawn away from me,' he said.

I thought about it. I realized that for the other three of us, it was easier because we knew what was going on. For my wife, however, it was an agonizing decision. She, in fact, thought she would be cheating on me by getting physical with appu.

But how do I tell her she won't be? if I tell her to sleep with appu, she'll think I am crazy, or she'll think I am testing her to see how loyal she is.

while we are normally frank in our discussions, our relationship also has certain limits -- imposed primarily by her conservative nature. I can be sexually very open with her, and we watch all sorts of videos and stuff, but adultery is a difficult subject to broach.

So my requirement was this - I had to let her know that it was ok for her to sleep with my friend and that I was sleeping with sara. At the same time, I couldn't say this out in so many words.

Also, I was not sure if she was sophisticated enough to take it if she saw me having sex with sara. So the idea of a foursome was difficult. On the other hand, if I was not there in the room, she would think I didn't know what was going on and would feel guilty about cheating me and appu was finding it difficult as well.

So there had to be a solution where I was in the same room, I was having sex with sara and appu was making his advances with her -- all this, without her seeing me.

Initially I thought of extending the blindfold game -- this time, taking it to the full sex level.

It wasn't a bad idea, but I wasn't totally sure if she would go along with the plan, or object in between.

So I decided to go in for a more nuanced approach.

'we are going on a trip to goa next week,' I told her. It was a long weekend, with monday also off due to may-day. Though it would be horribly hot in goa, we did not really plan on doing much sight seeing.

All four of us packed up our stuff and set off on friday morning, kids in tow.

From bangalore, we went to see belur and halebidu - the historical temples. By evening, we were in chikmaglur and planned to make our stop-over there.

By about 6 pm, we started hunting for lodges. After pulling up outside one, which looked neither too expensive nor too cheap, I told appu to go on and find out if they had vacancies.

he came back and said they don't. There was some big festival and all the rooms were booked. It was unlikely that we'll be able to find any rooms in the city, the lodge-owner had told appu.

At the third lodge, appu came back sort of relieved but also tense.

'they're also out of rooms' he said. 'the good news is that there is a suite available. It's probably costly and it's got a big bed. They'll also provide a folding bed.'