All Comments on 'Lone Adventure with the Work Wife'

by Seamus007

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a romance

Not a romance, definitely more a erotic coupling or as it involves cheating in the loving wives section (where it would also probably bomb score wise)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed

Agree with previous commenter...NOT romantic at all....should be in Erotic Couplings where it still would score a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is there a story somewhere that I couldn't find.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Who are these people?

Why is their relationship? Ex-girlfriend, ex-wife, simply workmates who fuck when the opportunity permits? Are they married to other people? Without some sense of context, it is just a mysterious sexual encounter of little interest to readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realife Intrigue

We have known each other since early childhood. We rediscovered each other 9 years ago. We text each other daily. Her husband does not know. I live 90 minutes away. I know the most minute detail about her, details that even her husband does not know. Intimate secrets. I am the man in your wife's life you know nothing about. I give her sexual pleasure that she has given up hope of getting from you. I enjoy her body more than you do. And, the best part, is that you don't even know I exist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous