All Comments on 'Lone Adventure with the Work Wife'

by Seamus007

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realife Intrigue

We have known each other since early childhood. We rediscovered each other 9 years ago. We text each other daily. Her husband does not know. I live 90 minutes away. I know the most minute detail about her, details that even her husband does not know. Intimate secrets. I am the man in your wife's life you know nothing about. I give her sexual pleasure that she has given up hope of getting from you. I enjoy her body more than you do. And, the best part, is that you don't even know I exist.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Who are these people?

Why is their relationship? Ex-girlfriend, ex-wife, simply workmates who fuck when the opportunity permits? Are they married to other people? Without some sense of context, it is just a mysterious sexual encounter of little interest to readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is there a story somewhere that I couldn't find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agreed

Agree with previous commenter...NOT romantic at all....should be in Erotic Couplings where it still would score a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a romance

Not a romance, definitely more a erotic coupling or as it involves cheating in the loving wives section (where it would also probably bomb score wise)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous