Long Term Nudity Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers

Sandy Aames, sensing her daughter's acute embarrassment at their mutual predicament, went first, reaching around behind her to snap the clasp on her bra, letting the straps slip down her arms, helping the cups to fall away, exposing her B cups to her daughter and Miss Green.

"There. Boobs. No big deal." She let the bra drape over her dress on the back of the chair.

It was Zoe's turn next. She felt for her collar and undid her top button, then without pausing just continued with the next two. She reached behind her head with both hands for the back of her collar and began to pull her blouse up over the top of her head, revealing her bush for both her mother and Miss Green.

When Zoe's head was free of her blouse, she pulled it off her arms, taking no care and letting the arms turn inside out as she freed it from her blushing body. Sweeping her hair back with one had, she reached in to each sleeve in turn to pull them out the right way, knowing that in doing so, her blouse obscured her genitals from view.

As she was doing this, Sandy followed suit and reached inside her panties and dragged them down her thighs, beyond her knees and down to her ankles, crouching with her knees together to pick them up off the floor.

Standing up, she held her arms to the side. "There. Bush. No big deal." She was trying to put on a brave face to reassure her daughter, but also hoped she might fool herself into believing it too.

Zoe dropped her blouse with the rest of her school uniform to stand there in just her bra. She then crossed her arms over her chest, covering her boobs and dropped her head. She looked like she was about to cry again.

"Come on Zoe babe. One more and then it's all done."

Zoe grimaced. "Mom..."

Mrs. Aames hugged her daughter again, pressing her now naked body to her daughter's almost naked body. If she hadn't been so concerned with her daughter's well being, she would no doubt have felt that the hairs on their bushes were touching. She kissed Zoe on the cheek again.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you are so incredibly brave."

"It's not fair."

"I know."

"Noooo! Mom. Not that."

"Then what baby?"

"Look at Miss Green and look at you," she grizzled. "You have boobs. I don't."

Mrs. Aames pressed her hands to her daughter's face. "No sweetie, you have boobs. You have beautiful boobs."

"They're so small, they're tiny."

"Oh baby love, it takes all kinds. And yours will grow, just like mine did. I was a late bloomer, just like you. I was in my twenties before I started to fill out. And even then, it took getting pregnant to get anything up there that I could actually jiggle. When I stopped breastfeeding you, I thought they'd go away again, back to an A cup, just like they did after your brother. But they didn't sweetheart, you gave Momma her boobs. And one day, after all this is over and just a distant memory, you'll have a little one who'll give you boobs too. And we'll sit and watch him or her play and smile and have this unbreakable bond between us, that without this traumatic shared experience, we might never have had. Zoe my darling angel, I feel closer to you than ever. I love you, I'm proud of you, I think you're so brave and strong and ever so beautiful."

As Mrs. Aames was talking, she had placed her hands behind her daughter's back and unsnapped her bra. She pulled it away and Zoe didn't resist. Mrs. Aames placed the bra on top of her own pile of clothes and held her daughter's hands, one each in her own, stepped backwards while still facing her, so they could look at each other. In all their nude glory.

Mother and daughter, both seeing each other naked as adult women for the first time. Zoe with barely any soft breast tissue at all, just flaming red nipples that must have been an inch if they were anything. Her areola remained tightly drawn around her nipples and were it not for the slight puffiness of her breast buds, her chest could easily have been mistaken for that of a boy, albeit one with huge nipples.

In contrast, her mother's areola were large like Miss Green's, though her breasts were closer in size and colouration to her daughter's than the naked woman from the L.T.N.P. Even so, Mrs. Aames had boobs and was visibly feminine in outward appearance. For a forty-five year old, she was definitely MILF material, having a very good slimline figure and pleasant facial features.

As expected, there was nothing to separate their pubic regions. Apart from Zoe having less body fat than her mother and an obviously teenage flatness to the whole area, a bush was a bush and the two ladies were very similar on surface looks alone, if not the shade. Zoe thanked God for small mercies as over the previous summer vacation she had experimented with shaving her pussy clean off and was so glad that it had grown back in full. She wasn't sure she could face standing in front of her mother and then tomorrow the whole school with a bald pussy and her tender pink lips on display.

All of a sudden they heard clapping and turned to see Miss Green with a smile on her face.

"Very well done, ladies. That was a very courageous thing you just did. This morning when you woke, did either of you think you could ever do what you just did? Already you are getting stronger, more empowered. And that's only going to grow from here on out. Please, have a seat."

As mother and daughter sat back down at the table, Miss Green again lifted her briefcase onto the table and opened it. She removed two white shirt collars, just the collar and nothing else. She also pulled out two ties, both of them grey, but short of length, much like the one she wore herself. Then she pulled a further collar and tie from her case in the same colours as Zoe's school uniform. She placed a small booklet to the far side of the six items.

Before she closed her briefcase, she removed from it two tails and placed them down alongside the collars and ties. Both Zoe and Mrs. Aames' eyes grew wide at the sight of the tails, each resplendent in its own right, both protruding from a large silver butt plug.

Again, Miss Green placed the case at her feet.

"There's one each of everything for you. There's also a catalogue. Ladies, shopping just got a whole lot easier for you for the next year! In the catalogue are collars in all colours and a plentiful supply of colourful and not so colourful ties. We start you off with the basics, white collar, grey tie. And Zoe, a pale blue collar and red tie for you to wear to school. You also get a white one with a different colour tie because you won't want to be stuck in your school uniform all day!" Miss Green smiled as she patted the red tie with her hand.

Was that another joke? School uniform? Changing out of a collar and tie were going to be the least of her worries after spending the day naked at school with a butt plug tail shoved up her jacksie.

"There's a number to call on the back of the catalogue and you can order up to ten different collars and five different ties each. They are free of charge and will be delivered to you within one working day, so you might want to have a browse through that later on and get your order in. After that, you'll find that prices are reasonable if you'd like to further accessorise your wardrobe."

She hesitated. "Ahh, speaking of which, we need to discuss your wardrobe. Obviously, it is going to be best to remove all temptation from the house. It will be too easy for you to go put clothes on after I leave, if your clothes remain in the house. So, I think we should go around the house later, packing up all of your clothes. We can load them into the back of my van and we'll see to it that they are safely locked away so they can be returned to you a year from now. That is, if you ever want them back! After mine had been locked away for eighteen months, I just gave them away. It's unlikely I'll ever wear them again."

"Oh my God," said Zoe. "You want to take away my clothes?"

"Zoe. You do realise you can't wear your clothes anyway. You will be breaking your contract if you are caught wearing clothes at any time. First infraction, you will receive a warning. If there's a second..." Miss Green raised her eyebrows as if to drill it into Zoe, that second time, there would be consequences and in this instance, the consequences didn't bear thinking about.

"There will be a number of surprise visits that will be made over the coming year, but especially over the first couple of months, both to your school Zoe and your workplace Sandy and of course to your home. Any infractions will be recorded, I really have no leeway in these matters. If you are caught wearing clothes, or even using a towel or blanket to cover up when you should reasonably be expected to be naked, that will count against you. Of course you may use a towel to dry yourself and you may sleep under whatever covering you like, duvet, sheets, blanket, whatever you are comfortable with. But at any other time, you are not to cover your bodies with your hair, your hands, bags or any item of clothing besides your collar and tie. And they must be worn at all times when you leave the house to identify you as part of the L.T.N.P. along with your tails. Indoors, at home, in the evening, you can just remain naked if you prefer. No need for the accoutrements."

Zoe and her mother just sat looking down at the table and the items assembled on top of it. They had listened closely to Miss Green's instructions and had understood them. Basically, if they were humiliating themselves in public, they weren't breaking any rules. Anything else and prostitution awaited.

"So, shall we get started?"

"Packing up our clothes?" asked Zoe.

"No. There's plenty of time for that later. I meant, are you ready to learn how to dress to leave the house?"

"You mean..." Mrs. Aames pointed to the items on the breakfast table.

Miss Green nodded, sliding one white collar each to Zoe and her mother.

They picked up the collars and looked at them. Nothing out of the ordinary, they were just shirt collars without the shirts. They undid the only button holding the two sides together. Mrs. Aames pulled her hair into a pony tail and then reached for a hair clip to hold her hair up, then wrapped the collar around the back of her neck and fastened the button. She looked at her daughter who was doing the same.

Next Miss Green handed them each a light grey tie. While Zoe had no problem threading hers under her collar as she had to wear one to school everyday, her mother had never actually worn a tie before, although she had tied them for both her children when they were small and occasionally for her husband. Nevertheless, she managed it, but it had been so long, she needed reminding where to begin.

"Twice over Mom, then under and thread it through." Zoe tied hers without thinking and checked on her mother's progress before slipping her own knot up under her collar.

Eventually Mrs. Aames caught up and slid her knot up tight too. For both women, their ties, like Miss Green's, were only half length and ended in line with their nipples. Zoe looked at the table and saw the blue collar and red tie she would have to wear tomorrow, but far more frightening than that, were the tails, or more appropriately, the silver butt plugs to which they were attached. There was no way that was ever going to fit up Zoe's virgin butt hole.

"They look pretty scary first time, don't they?" said Miss Green.

"Oh my!" said Sandy. "Will they fit?"

"They will. And don't you worry, they have been ergonomically refined over many years and these new models, you won't even know you're wearing them after a while, they are so comfortable."

Zoe gulped as Miss Green picked one up. The silver plug was shaped sort of like a toadstool. It was maybe an inch in diameter at its trunk, then splayed out like a mushroom cap or, perhaps more precisely, the glans of the male penis. The splay was the widest part, probably two inches in diameter and then it quickly tapered off into a blunted point, itself necessary for initial aim.

Miss Green stood up and, seeing the wet patch she had left on her chair, placed one foot on top of it and reached around behind her as she expelled her own tail from her backside cavity. It was clean.

"Ladies, I expect at this point you are wondering how this is ever going to be inserted. Well, I can tell you, the last thing you want to use is bottled lubricant. It just makes everything too slippery. You'll be popping it out every few minutes."

The thought of that just made mother and daughter blush profusely.

"I recommend nothing more than saliva. It has the benefit of making the insertion area pliable, it provides ample lube for insertion and it dries quickly and lets everything else return to normal. I will demonstrate to you now, the optimum process for insertion. Ladies, if you do as I do and place one foot on your chairs."

Mrs. Aames and Zoe did as they were instructed, feeling ill at ease with their new found nude predicament. Even so, as Miss Green was in just the same predicament, it wasn't as bad an experience as it could otherwise have been, perhaps if those two men were involved somehow.

Miss Green put one finger in her mouth and licked it with her tongue, generously coating it with saliva. Popping the finger out of her mouth, it was glossy down to the first knuckle. "I'm now going to massage the insertion point, at first just around the outside."

The two women did the same; they couldn't believe how their lives had changed in such a short space of time. From sitting around the breakfast table as a family that morning with absolutely nothing out of the ordinary going on in their lives, to eight and a half, nearly nine hours later, being nude without possibility of wearing clothes again for a whole year, massaging their butts with their own finger. It was insane.

Eva took her finger back to her lips and made a show of licking it again.

"Eww!" said Zoe. "That's been up your butt."

"Get used to it Zoe," said Eva. "It will be one of the first of many thrills you will experience each day from now on. The first is waking up nude and getting out of bed and not putting on a robe. Opening your curtains and stretching in the window, walking across the hallway to the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door as privacy for you is a thing of the past from now on. Then walking into the kitchen for breakfast, seeing the rest of your clothed family, putting on your collar and tie and then the exquisite show of inserting your tail. I can tell you now for a fact, I suffer an involuntary orgasm at least one morning a week before I even step outside my front door. Just the morning ritual and the anticipation of the day to come is enough to do it to me."

"But that's so dirty," quipped Zoe.

Miss Green took her foot off her chair and walked over to Zoe. She licked her own finger again and felt back for Zoe's bumhole, making Zoe jump. She gave it a quick massage, then licked her finger again and found Zoe's hole, this time giving a gentle push inside. Licking her finger again, the next time she pushed harder until she found her way in up to her second knuckle.

"How does that feel Zoe?"

Zoe just quivered. Goosebumps had broken out all down her arms and her chest and anus positively tingled with heightened sensations of the kind she had not known before.

"Okay ladies, once you've managed to insert one finger in up to the second knuckle, it's time to use two fingers. Would you like me to help you again Zoe or do you think you can manage it yourself this time?"

"No, no, um, I think I'm getting the hang of it now."

"How about you Sandy, do you need any help?"

Sandy smiled. She was not an anal virgin and was well versed in anus to mouth play, having stuck her own tongue up her husband's backside just the other week and he had done it to her just last night. That was the one small benefit to all this; she was sure her husband was going to get such a thrill when he saw her and their sex life was going to skyrocket. But then she thought that her husband was going to see his daughter and that idea scared her a little. Then she realised her son was going to see her and his sister alike and that frankly scared the crap out of her. Not only that, but it was approaching five o'clock and her son and husband would be arriving home in a little over an hour. And neither one knew anything about the visit from the L.T.N.P. They were going to have such a surprise.

Eva Green went back to her own chair and raised her foot once again, working two licked fingers into her butt hole. "Okay, once you can work two fingers inside, try to prize them apart." She then put her own silver butt plug inside her mouth and let her tongue lick it. The Aames women followed her lead as by now it was far more sexual than dirty.

"Right then girls, line up the blunt pointed end with the centre of your anus and try to work it inside. If it doesn't go, don't force it, just try twisting it a little to find the right angle. If you need more lubrication, just give it another lick."

Sandy gave hers a lick and Zoe watched on, thinking hers was never going to fit. As mother had a second crack, the expression on her face told Zoe that her mother had been successful. Indeed, Sandy returned her hand to her side and stepped down from the chair. "Tada!"

Zoe smiled and decided to give hers a second lick. She could tell that Miss Green had pushed hers up her own butt successfully and was showing Sandy how to rotate hers so that the sturdy upward part of the tail lined her natural crevice. It also ensured that the plug was seated correctly inside.

"Try walking now Sandy. Does everything feel fine? Comfy?"

Sandy paced about the kitchen and was surprised to discover that it wasn't half bad. Her bum clenching tightly around the silver intruder felt ever so naughty and walking with it, feeling it push against her glutes made her feel like she was having a good seeing to by a fat, stumpy cock. The feel of the tail hairs swishing back and forth across her backside cheeks was hugely arousing and she knew that she had become quite slick between her own legs at the show on offer and the realisation that this was her life now. She was going to have to see her friends and colleagues like this.

"How are you doing back there Zoe?" asked Miss Green.

"I don't think it's going to fit. It's too big. And I'm too small."

"Let me see." Miss Green knelt down on the floor behind Zoe and placed one hand on each of her butt cheeks.

Zoe felt even more humiliated than she thought it was possible to feel. A woman was parting her butt cheeks and looking at her most intimate area from behind.

Miss Green licked her fingers and massaged Zoe's bumhole again, much to Zoe's continuing unease. Seeing that Sandy was familiarising herself with the feel of her tail and facing the other direction, Miss Green seized on the opportunity to wipe her fingers between her thighs and sweep up a generous helping of her own vaginal juices to massage Zoe's tight hole. In the process, accidentally on purpose, she grazed over Zoe's pussy lips. Then when she inserted two fingers up Zoe's bum to try and spread things apart, the teenage girl involuntarily clenched down on the invading fingers as shivers ran up and down her whole body.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt the tongue on her anus.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you Zoe."

"I don't want that sort of help, thank you very much. I can do this."

Again Zoe licked the silver butt plug and felt around back there to line things up. Then with a twist her anus seemed to suck the butt plug inside and Zoe was astonished that the thing even fit up there. Eva helped twist it into alignment and then she had Zoe pace back and forth across the kitchen to see if she was comfortable, which surprisingly, she was.

zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers