Long Term Nudity Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers

"I will."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

She turned to Zoe and took each of her hands in her own, stepping back to admire Zoe's body.

"You are a beautiful young lady Zoe Aames and you are going to have a lot of teenage boys drooling and fantasizing about you by the end of the week. I bet there won't be a single boy in your year who won't have beat one out to the thought of you in your collar and tie and your pretty little tail."

Zoe blushed at the thought.

"Don't let any of them manhandle you Zoe. If they try to touch you, tell them to stop, go tell a teacher or call me. They will all be handed a leaflet about what's happening and will be made fully aware of the consequences of their actions if they step out of line. You'll be safe Zoe, but don't be afraid to speak up if you feel threatened."

"Okay Miss Green, I will."

"Would you like to know which of your fellow students will be joining you tomorrow?"

"You know?"

She nodded. "Grace Simpson."

"Grace! She's my best friend. She has tiny boobs too."

"Lucy Ackwood, Tracy Fleet and Marie Gordon."

"Marie? And she's in my class. The other two are in upper 6B."

"Well, I wish you all luck Zoe. And remember, I'm only a phone call away."

"Thank you Miss Green. You've made the best of some awful news. I'm glad it was you who gave it to us."

"You're very welcome Zoe," she said, giving her a warm hug. "You are an inspiring young lady, whom I have every confidence will go far in this world."

The two women bid Miss Green farewell and returned to the kitchen and sat down at the table to await the arrival of Dad and brother.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetheart."

"I'm scared."

"I know sweetie. I am too."

"Of what? Dad's already seen you naked."

"Is that what you're afraid of baby? Of Daddy seeing you?"

"He's my Daddy. What if he can't handle seeing me like this? What if I... you know... what if I make him uncomfortable... down there."

"Zoe, your father loves you very much. It's going to come as a total shock to him seeing us like this, but your father is your father and he only sees you as his baby girl. You don't have to worry about... you know... down there. That's my job. If he gets a boner, it'll be for his wife, not his daughter."

"If?" Zoe smiled and began to giggle. "Mom, you're a knockout. And in this get up, Mikey's going to have a boner for you too."

"Mikey gets a boner from any girl with a pulse. Actually, come to think of it, pulse is optional. I've seen him get boners for cartoon characters! He can't help it, he's a boy and boys are not like us. Could you imagine if it was them who had to be naked in public? We'd be stepping in semen everywhere!"

"Mom!" Zoe continued to giggle. "That's so naughty."

They heard the footsteps on the front porch and the keys in the front door engaging the lock. This was it - the moment of truth. Would it be her son or her husband who was first through the door and first to see them? Mrs. Aames squeezed her daughter's hand. And waited...

***

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed this story, feel free to vote and comment if you did (or even if you didn't!)

I know there's a wild anti-feminist viewpoint in the middle. It's not meant to be taken seriously, it was all a bit tongue in cheek - there simply are no legitimate ways to build up to a society that is accepting of mandatory female nudity unless you take a few leaps away from reality and this was the only semi-original idea I could come up with at the time.

I would just like to say thanks to Cassie Brooks (if that's her real name) for looking so cute and adorable in a white shirt collar and a short red tartan tie (and nothing else), that it gave me the idea for that part of the story. Don't ask me where the tail came from, I literally have no idea!

Anyway, that's all for now

Love Zoe.

zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers