Long Term Nudity Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers

"Do you have a full length mirror anywhere in the house Sandy?"

"Upstairs. In the bathroom."

The three women climbed the stairs, Mrs. Aames leading the way, Miss Green in the middle and Zoe bringing up the rear, watching the hypnotic sway of Miss Green's backside and her tail as she climbed the stairs in front of her.

"Ohhh!" Zoe exclaimed and had to stop in her tracks.

"What is it?" Mrs. Aames turned to see Zoe looking up with a bright red face. She had just experienced one of those involuntary orgasms that Miss Green had been talking about.

Sandy smiled when she realised and went and cuddled her daughter for a second, before taking her hand and leading her up to the bathroom.

The three women stood facing the full height mirror, Zoe still blushing as the after effects of her humiliating orgasm washed away from her body. Mrs. Aames noticed the wet slickness on her inner thighs and noticed too that Miss Green was suffering from the same affliction. They caught each other's eyes in the mirror, just a quick glance, but each knew what was on the other's mind.

"Say Sandy, I think Zoe is feeling a little bit embarrassed about her orgasm. Why don't we show her that it's nothing to be ashamed of and that we're just as close as she was."

Zoe looked up at the two women in the mirror, her mother and Miss Green, all three of them naked, with collar and tie and this insane butt plug tail up their bumholes.

Eva Green began to stimulate her clit and Sandy cautiously followed suit, looking toward her daughter almost for approval.

"Oh God, God yes, oh my God, oh my God, oh, oh, ohhhhh! Ahhhh!" Miss Green climaxed within just a few seconds of beginning her manipulation.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Mrs. Aames.

"Mom!" said Zoe, shocked to hear her mother use such a coarse word.

"Fuck! Me too! Oh fuck, fuck. Fucketty fuck fuck. Ohhhhh!" she roared. "Ohhh... boy, that was a whopper!"

Embarrassment. Humiliation. Contentment.

That was the absurdity of the whole situation that had befallen women in recent years, brought about through a militant feminist agenda gone awry. It was like the vegetarian-slash-vegan thing from a few years back, their slogan of 'rather go naked than wear fur'.

The popular actress from The Big Bang Theory, the adorable Kaley Cuoco, who by merely mentioning in passing that she considered herself just an old fashioned girl at heart, who enjoyed taking care of her husband and was hardly a feminist at all, had caused all hell to break loose.

Of course, the media was the first to pick up on this, the immediate backlash, all the idiot commentators on the internet with big mouths and little else, they'd all jumped on the bandwagon to condemn her for daring to setback the feminist movement. It was just symbolic of the whole shambolic mentality of militant nutters, often doing things just because they were the opposite of what men did.

Well sadly, they just went too far in the end, extreme became the new mainstream and no one dared speak out anymore. It wasn't the men who had done this to women, it was the women themselves, female empowerment, the woman's body, the temple, the goddess within.

Of course the government were afraid of them, the sheer momentum of the movement, all swept along on a climate of fear. Don't speak out, don't have an opinion which differs from the mainstream, you'll get labelled and harassed by every loud mouth in the land.

And in the early days, it was those who had spoken out that were targeted. Those women at the very beginning had been given a choice. Persist with their unpopular opinion and be shunned from society, in the process becoming a target of militant smear campaigns, or repent and show to the whole world that they were feminist and proudly so, so proud in fact, they'd rather go naked than cling on to dated patriarchal beliefs.

Now, three years later, after the first woman strode out in public completely naked, except for her collar and tie (the perceived symbol of male bias in the workplace, now reclaimed for women) and the tail (a phallic symbol that had to be reversed so as not to resemble a penis and stand tall and proud at all times unlike the wilting penis of 'the man' after he's got what he wanted and just rolled over and left the woman completely unfulfilled), the project had finally been opened up to include the under twenty-ones.

And seeing as Zoe had turned 18 in September, right at the beginning of the school year, she was a perfect candidate. And her mother was enrolled as were all mothers of candidates in the 18-21 age bracket.

To refuse entry was to be unfeminist. Yes, that was a word now. We'd had racist and misogynist, homophobe and anti-semite. Being branded as one of those could ostracise members from society and open them up to hate-crime charges, fines and maybe even prison sentences. So the women just had to go along with it. Pray that it wouldn't happen to them, but grin and bear it, if it did. Anything else would be unfeminist.

Public nudity laws had been struck down and the Second Amendment to the Declaration of Female Empowerment had stated that at any given time, one percent of all adult women should be naked, to prove to one and all that the female was superior in every way to the male. Initially, all women between the ages of 21 and 65 were automatically registered and if selected would have to complete a mandatory twelve months of nudity.

One percent of the adult female population, 1 in 100, that was 1 in 200 of all adults, when both male and female were counted, or 1 in 300 of the whole population when under 18s were factored in too. That's how rare a sight a naked female was in the street. If you were to see 1500 people in a typical day, five of them would be naked women.

So that was how three women came to be standing in a bathroom, naked, wearing a collar and tie and, of course, a tail, all three of them wet between their legs from orgasm, all three of them destined to live naked for the foreseeable future.

The bathtub had a shower nozzle attachment and Mrs. Aames was the first into the bath. If her husband and son were going to be seeing her dressed like this, they would not be seeing, or indeed smelling, the dried cum that was all over the inside of her upper thighs.

"Do you mind if I join you, Sandy? Freshen up?"

"Of course Miss Green, I'm sorry, I mean Eva."

Miss Green stepped into the bath and Sandy Aames handed her the nozzle so she could wash between her legs. Sandy grabbed a bottle of liquid soap and squirted it liberally onto her palm and passed the bottle to Eva, then began to massage it into her pubic region, building up a frothy lather.

As Zoe stood there watching the two older women washing their pussies, she felt her own pussy tingle again. She hadn't actually touched it, like the others had done and she was fairly certain that if she did, she would have a bigger orgasm than the one on the stairs. She huffed heavily and darted out of the room.

"Zoe?"

Zoe ran into her bedroom and shut her door behind her, leaning back against the door, feeling the hairs of the tail rub against her back. She tugged on both her nipples that were bigger than they'd ever been in her life and shut her eyes.

Letting one hand drift down to her clit, she continued to play with her nipples while simultaneously pushing her backside into the door, shifting her butt cheeks from side to side to bring the butt plug inside her to life.

In the bathroom, alone together, it gave Mrs. Aames a chance to speak in confidence to Miss Green.

"I worry for her, Eva. Going to school naked. It's going to be very hard."

"You can't help but worry, you're her mother, it's only natural. But I think she'll surprise you. Zoe is the youngest woman I've ever had to initiate into the scheme and I can tell you Sandy, she's handling it better than so many women, twice her age. And beautiful women, confident women, strong business women, women with big breasts. I've seen all kinds just fall into a heap and not want to get up. She's already ahead of those women, Sandy. But you know what else?"

"What?"

"I make the follow up visits, as I will be doing for you and Zoe. I've witnessed first hand the changes in those women, women who got broken down like soldiers in boot camp, but who built themselves back up stronger and more determined than ever. You wouldn't believe the sheer number of women who thank me and continue to write to me long after their involvement is over and they've gone back to wearing clothes. They don't go back to their old life, just dialling it in anymore, they want more. And this scheme gives them that. It lets them know they can be more than they ever thought they could and they don't have to settle for less."

Mrs. Aames smiled as she switched off the hot water.

"She'll be fine. And you know something else? The women who go through this, who complete their twelve months of nudity, their earning potential is actually greater than that of their male counterparts, in every vocation. They get promoted faster, they get taken more seriously and they command greater respect. Greater respect than women who don't partake and greater respect than men."

There was a thud. The two women jumped out of the bath and ran dripping across the hallway to Zoe's room. Not even bothering to knock, Mrs. Aames turned the handle of her daughter's door. They stopped dead when they saw Zoe lying slumped on the floor, all twisted and flushed and sopping with her hand in her vagina and a smile from ear to ear.

Zoe opened her eyes. "Oh, hi Mom, hi Miss Green. I hope I didn't scare you. I think I may have passed out then for a second."

"Are you okay sweetie?"

"I'm fine Mom," said Zoe, her voice dreamy and content. "Are my legs still there? I'm not sure I can feel them, I'm not sure I can feel anything except the electricity up my spout."

"Zoe!" Mrs. Aames was shocked at her daughter's choice of words. "Come on, let's get you up and showered. Your Dad will be home soon."

"Oh that's nice. I like Dad. Do you like Dad, Mom?"

"I like him very much, Zoe. Now come on, up sweetie."

"Oh Mom, you need to relax more. Take things easy." As she said that, her pelvis began to spasm once more. Her fingers were still stimulating herself inside and she'd found a new spot, just a little ways back on the roof of her vagina that was just a little spongy and a little more ribbed. It sure was a nice spot, they really should give it a name, she thought to herself.

Miss Green had to cover her mouth with her hand to stop from laughing, but the more she tried not to, the more she began to shake and the more she tried to stifle the laugh, the stronger the urge felt until she reached a point where she really couldn't prevent it. She burst out laughing.

"Mmm, you sure are pretty Miss Green. You should laugh more often."

"Thank you," she said, still chuckling. "Zoe, you're very pretty too."

"I am?" She thought about it a second. "I am, aren't I?"

Mrs. Aames got down on her knees and leant over her daughter. "You certainly are, my love." She went to kiss her daughter on the cheek but Zoe turned and kissed her mother on the lips.

"Mmm, so soft. You have lovely lips, Mom, I should kiss you more."

"Come on, my dreamy little angel, let's get you washed up."

Miss Green helped Sandy get Zoe to her feet and then walked her to the bathtub, helping her step in. Mrs. Aames sprayed the nozzle between her daughter's legs and then squirted the soap into the palm of her hand and washed her daughter between her legs for the first time since she was a little girl.

Holding her mother's hand to step out of the bath, Miss Green was standing by with a towel to help dry Zoe.

Since they were upstairs, it was time to go sort through their clothes. Mrs. Aames went to her room and began emptying her closets and drawers onto her bed and Zoe did the same in her room. Miss Green stepped outside and returned to her van to fetch some storage bags.

Mrs. Aames looked at the clothes she wouldn't be seeing for some time, stroking the fabric and smelling them, to give her a memory to cling to. Opening her underwear drawers, she just scooped everything right out and plonked them down onto the bed.

She looked over her shoulder and saw that Miss Green had brought her some vinyl bags with zips and handles.

"Eva? What about my shoes?"

"Oh, they can stay, Sandy. They're not the comfort blanket that clothes are. I know they can be tempting, but I'm sure no one will mind if you try them on in your bedroom every once in a while."

"Oh, okay. That's good because..." She opened up her wardrobe for Miss Green to see inside. "I don't think you brought enough bags for all of these."

"Oh my goodness!" Miss Green was shocked to see there must have been at least 200 pairs of shoes and boots in there. "You like your shoes, Sandy, I'll say that."

"I love my shoes. They're like a second daughter to me."

"Well, don't let Zoe hear you say that."

"Say what?"

Miss Green turned to see Zoe standing behind her.

"Oh, you mean Mom's shoes! Yeah, she gives some of them names, you know!"

"I do not!" Sandy playfully gave Zoe a slap on her bottom.

Zoe laughed. "Are those for me?" she asked, pointing to the bags Miss Green was holding.

Zoe disappeared off into her room again and Mrs. Aames remarked at the change in her daughter's demeanour from an hour earlier. From the pits of despair to an apparent high.

"It'll wear off, I'm afraid. It's not unusual for her to breeze through the five stages of loss so quickly... denial, anger, bargaining, depression, then acceptance, but that's just to the news really, that she's had to absorb. It'll sink in later this evening, when she's in bed that this is really happening to her and that tomorrow she is going to have to go out into the world naked and interact with people she knows, students, teachers, boys, members of the public. Then it will hit her harder and these first few weeks will be rough. As they will for you too Sandy. But just as she's breezed through the five stages today, she'll do it again, only it won't just be to the idea of living naked, as it is today, it will actually be acceptance of naked living."

"So, this is an artificial high right now and she's going to crash?"

"You both are. And while I will be there for you both, this is something that basically you and you alone are going to have to come to terms with. You forget, I've been there myself, I speak from experience."

"I just don't know how I'm going to face my husband and son."

"How old is your son?"

"He's twenty-five."

"And he still lives at home?"

"He likes his home comforts. Here, he has the roof over his head paid for, he has a chef, a maid, a nurse and a mom all rolled into one. I don't think he'll ever leave, not while he gets to see his mom and baby sister naked all day."

"He may surprise you too, Sandy. In my experience, the men of the family really step up to support their women. They become extra protective. They just don't realise, that after being out there, naked in the world, we just don't need it. But it's nice all the same."

Mrs. Aames looked at the time, they'd be home soon. "What about a watch? To keep track of the time?"

"You mean, to wear? That's fine. That's jewellery, that's fine, wedding ring, watch, earrings, any piercings really, all fine, just so long as they are not overpowering and being used to cover your nudity in any way."

"But what about winter? When the weather gets colder. Or when its raining."

"Outside, you're just going to have to make a run for it. Spend as little time out in the cold and wet as possible. The place where you work and Zoe's school have both been informed and will have facilities on site for you to dry yourself and get warm."

"They knew? Before I did? They took delivery of a full body drier last week. I had to sign for it."

"They did know, but they didn't know who. Tomorrow... they will know who!"

"So it's just going to be me naked there?"

"I'm afraid so, Sandy. But I'm sure you'll do fine. You're a strong woman and I have absolutely no doubt, that no matter what you're going through, your thoughts are going to be for your daughter and not yourself. You'll do it, because you'll know that she's doing it."

Mrs. Aames reached out to Miss Green and the two women hugged.

"I know I've only known you a couple of hours Eva, but I feel like we're old friends already."

"We are Sandy. We are friends now. And I think we always will be."

Zoe burst into the room dragging two full bags of her clothes behind her. "I'm done. How about you Mom?"

"Just finishing up sweetie. Will you give your Mom a hand?"

"Sure Mom."

As the three women filled five large bags with Sandy Aames' clothes, the minutes ticked by, inching ever closer to six o'clock, the time that the men of the house usually got in.

Standing by the kitchen table once more, Miss Green ran through her checklist. The spare collar and tie for Zoe to wear to school was on the table, so too the catalogue. Both women had made a note of Miss Green's phone number in their mobiles and the seven bags of clothes waited by the front door.

"Okay then, I guess we'd better get these out to the van."

"Outside?" Zoe asked, the realisation dawning on her that she wasn't going to be spending the next year inside the relative safety of her own house.

Mrs. Aames took hold of her daughter's hand. "We can do this baby. You and me, one step at a time, in it together."

Zoe clenched her mother's hand and took a deep breath as Miss Green opened their front door to the outside world. Picking up her briefcase, she also caught hold of one of the clothes bags and stepped outside, walking around to the back of the van, passing Harold and Ray on the way. She put the first bag in the van and then opened the door and handed her briefcase to Ray, then went back into the house.

"There's six bags left. That's two each ladies. Are you with me?"

Letting go of each other's hands, they each picked up two bags and Miss Green strode out of the house with her head held high. As she reached the front gate, she turned and waited for Sandy and Zoe to follow her lead which, tentatively, they did, Sandy leading, Zoe following. Two brave women.

As they reached the gate, Miss Green spoke. "Heads up ladies. We are not ashamed of who we are or what we have. Just think of Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music... 'I have confidence in confidence alone, which as you can see means I have confidence in me.' Just keep saying it to yourself as you walk down the street. It's incredibly effective."

Mother and daughter took her advice and kept their heads high as they noticed the two men in the parked van watching their every move. Their tails swished as their hips sashayed and they carried their clothes to the back of the van, hoping they wouldn't be seen by their neighbours, although they'd all see soon enough. They placed their bags inside and said their goodbyes. Miss Green added the final two bags and closed the van doors.

Taking them back into their house, all that was left was to wish them good luck and give them a hug goodbye.

"Would you like me to wait until your husband and son return home, so that I can answer any questions they may have, or is that something you'd prefer to handle as a private family moment?"

"I think we'll manage Eva and... well, if my son sees you, I don't think he'll leave his room all evening. He'll be in there masturbating as if he was thirteen all over again! At least with just his mother and sister, there's a chance, he'll find that a bit more unappealing."

"Again Sandy, he may surprise you. And you him!"

Eva wrapped her arms around Sandy and gave her a firm hug, pressing her mammoth breasts into Sandy's more modest offerings. "Call me if you need me, day or night."

zoejoey
zoejoey
246 Followers