Looking After Pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I stayed in bed for a while, reading my phone and generally just savouring the only morning of the week I didn't have to get up early. I tried to fight the urge as long as I could, but my need to pee got the better of me, forcing me to get up and start the day. 'Oh well,' I thought. 'The sooner I get up, the sooner my plan goes into action.'

After I finished in the bathroom, I shuffled my way down the hall and into the kitchen - still wearing my old pyjamas. I certainly wasn't expecting to see my parents chatting away with Pop. I guess the plan would have to wait.

"Nice of you to get dressed up for us," Dad joked.

"Yeah, well, if I knew you were coming at the crack of dawn, maybe I would've brought my goddamn ball gown here, too." I've never been a morning person, and Dad repeating the same lame joke he'd made every day of my teen years didn't help my mood. I poured myself some apple juice and slumped down at the table with everyone else. "Sorry," I sighed.

"If there's one thing I've learned about Sarah the past few days, it's that she is not a morning person," Pop smiled and patted my hand. I smiled back briefly.

"So what are you doing here, anyway?" I asked. It seemed like my mood was going to hang around for a while.

Mum explained that she and Dad were wanting to check in on Pop. "And I thought maybe we could take him to the hospital today, so you get a day to yourself, if you want."

"They think you could be getting sick of me," Pop translated, only half joking.

"Or vice-versa," I joked back. "Like you said, I can be a grump of a morning."

"Well, whoever's sick of whom, your Pop's coming to visit your Nanna, and visiting hours start in 15 minutes." Dad stood up, keen to get going. Everything has to be done on a schedule with him.

Mum sighed. "Yes, okay. Goodbye, sweetheart." She kissed me on the cheek. "Love you. Have a good day, honey."

"You too, Mum." I stood up and kissed Dad on the cheek. "See ya. Love you. Sorry for snapping."

He kissed me back. "Forget about it. Have a good day, babe. Thanks for looking after Dad lately."

I nodded in response, then kissed Grandpa on his cheek, too. "I hope the visit goes well, Pop. Say hello to Nanna for me."

After they left, I had some cereal and showered, then left for my house to gather some more clothes. I was going to need a slightly different wardrobe for my plan.

When my parents dropped Pop off that afternoon, I'd gotten changed into a tight denim skirt, high heels, a button-up shirt with the first two buttons undone, and I'd left my hair down, rather than putting it up in a bun like I always tend to do. Maybe it's the glasses, or maybe it's just me, but of all the "sexy" looks I've tried throughout the years, Sexy Librarian is the only one I think I can successfully pull off.

I greeted Pop with a kiss on the cheek, and a tight hug. I asked after Nanna and generally acted like normal. He didn't comment on my outfit, but honestly, it would have been unlike Pop if he had.

As Sunday afternoon progressed, we spent it together just like Saturday, me listening to Pop talk about his life, and filling him in on mine. I mean, yes, I was playing with my hair and leaning forward a little more than the day before, and I might've been crossing my legs a little more than I needed to, but it was nothing too outrageous. I made him cups of tea and cooked dinner, as had become our routine.

While we were eating, I suddenly remembered Pop mentioning something about the bathroom lock being broken. "Hey Pop, I've been meaning to say, of a morning, you don't need to wait for me to leave if you want to have a shower. I've noticed you're always up well before me, so I feel guilty for making you wait."

"Oh. It's not that big a deal, Sarah, sweetie."

"I know, but I just feel bad. Honestly, you won't disturb me if you want to shower before I get up. If you're still in there, I'll just have my breakfast first. You won't run me late for work. Promise."

"Okay, well, I'll see how I go tomorrow."

I squeezed his hand. "You're so sweet. I wish guys my age could be more like you." He squeezed back and smiled. I waited until he'd finished eating and took our plates to the sink and started washing up. He stood up to help wipe up, but I insisted he stay sitting. "Honestly, there's not much tonight, Pop. I'm happy to wash and dry. You just sit there and keep me company, okay?"

He reluctantly agreed, and he told me about the book he was currently reading until we retired to the lounge room. He sat in his chair and I lay down on the couch, facing him. "Given the circumstances and everything, I'm surprised, but I've really enjoyed spending the last few days here," I confessed.

"It's been nice having you here, too, Sarah," Pop said.

"And if there's anything I can do for you - literally anything - let me know, okay, Pop?" I smiled at him over the top of my glasses.

He cleared his throat and nodded. "Right. Okay, thank you." He switched on the TV and started watching whatever was on. At that moment, I knew my plan would work.

The rest of the night was fairly boring, though. When he went to get ready for bed, I kissed Pop goodnight and said I'd see him in the morning. As usual, I stayed up for about two more hours before I went to bed.

About five minutes after I turned off my light, I heard Pop shuffling out of bed, getting up for one of his trips to pee. I kicked the blankets off, slid my pyjama pants and my underwear down to my knees, grabbed my little purple vibrator, turned it on, and started masturbating. Lying on my back in the small bed, I ran the vibrator up and down my slit, coating its tip in my juices, then focused it on my clitoris, sliding it back and forth. I had the vibration on higher than was necessary, and let out an "involuntary" moan. I persisted, running the loud, almost unbearable vibrating bullet over my clit, squirming in bed from the intense sensations. Fuck, I was so sensitive and I was pleasuring myself right on the border of "overstimulated" territory, but eventually I got used to it. I moaned softly, and my mind raced with perverted thoughts about Pop, who could no doubt hear me.

The other night, thinking about Pop next door was a turnoff. Now I deliberately tried to imagine him next door, listening to my moans, getting hard and stroking his old cock, thinking impure thoughts about his slim, young, horny granddaughter.

I don't know if it was the taboo nature of my thoughts, the intense vibrations, or a combination of the two. Whatever it was, before I knew it, I was cumming. Hard. The orgasmic tsunami washed over my body, flooding my mind with delightful static. My free hand squeezed my breast hard, I threw my head back and arched my back, my toes curling, my mouth open wide in an O of pleasure as I let out a long squeal, feeling my body spasm, my pussy contracting and relaxing rhythmically, until the waves of pleasure subsided.

As tempting as it was to cum again, that orgasm really took it out of me. After I switched off the vibrator and pulled up my pants, I can't remember anything else that night.

Monday morning, I woke up early and quietly rushed off to the shower. Oh good - it was empty, and dry. Pop hadn't had his yet. Although I really needed to pee, I didn't want to alert Pop that I was awake, so I held it. I stripped completely naked, and waited. Because I knew I couldn't wait all day (and it was cold in there), I set myself a limit of 5 minutes before I would turn on the water. Thankfully, after only about a minute or so, I heard Pop shuffling down the hallway. He opened the unlocked door and stepped into the bathroom, and I studied his gaze when he saw me - his granddaughter, completely naked. He very likely heard me masturbating last night, and now I was standing nude in front of him, my firm C cup breasts with cold-hardened nipples pointing straight at him, my trimmed pubic hair catching the morning sun through the skylight. In the space of five seconds, he quickly looked from my face, to my tits, to my bush, to the bathroom floor.

I covered myself with my hands, and he closed the door as quickly as he could. "Sorry!" He called out.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Pop," I called back, trying to hide the smile in my voice. "I'll be real quick. Sorry!" I turned on the water and had my shower. I went out to the kitchen once I'd gotten dressed for work and saw Pop sitting at the table. I joined him. "So..." I started.

"I'm sorry for walking in on you, Sarah. If I'd have known-"

I grabbed his hand and squeezed. "No, it's my stupid fault. I said you could have the first shower last night, but I'd forgotten all about that when I woke up. Anyway, it's nothing you haven't seen before, right?" I joked.

"Uh, I guess so?" He still couldn't quite look me in the eye.

"Honestly, Pop, it's fine." I squeezed his hand again. His eyes met mine. "It was an accident. And besides, we're family; forgive and forget, right?"

"All right, if you say so."

"I certainly do, Pop." I stood up. "Now, how's about a nice cuppa to take your mind off all that?"

"Yes, thank you, Sarah. That sounds great."

I lightly ran my hand over his back as I walked past. "No worries. Love you, Pop!"

"I, uh. Yes, you too." I felt bad he was still feeling so uncomfortable, but took it as a good sign that everything was going according to plan.

I made his tea and continued the morning as normal. When I was ready to leave for work, I gave him a hug. "Have a good morning, Pop. And seriously, I'm not mad about the shower thing. It's funny more than anything else." I pecked him goodbye on the lips, and afterwards, he pecked me on the cheek. "I love you. See you later, Pop!"

"Love you too, Sarah. Have a good day, sweetheart," he called back.

At lunchtime, I walked to my grandparents' house to eat the salad I kept in the fridge, and offered to heat up Pop's leftovers. We ate together in the kitchen, chatting about how my day had been so far, and I asked when he was going to see Nanna today.

"Your mother's coming by to pick me up in about an hour or so, I think." He seemed to be getting over his awkwardness from that morning. That was good.

It's hard to be too sexy while wearing scrubs, so at lunch, I focused on chatting with Pop and doing little things for him, like making tea and getting some biscuits out for him to take to the hospital. Before long, it was time to head back to work.

"I guess I should be heading back. As always, it was good to see you, Pop." I kissed him goodbye on the lips again. "Say hi to Nanna for me. I hope she's getting better."

"Yes, I hope so, too. Have a good afternoon, beautiful."

"You're still calling me that, even after seeing me naked this morning?" I teased. "Maybe you should get your eyes checked, Pop!"

Fuck, he's so adorable when he blushes. "No, I didn't mean-"

"Jeez, I'm just joking! You're so cute when you're embarrassed."

"You're so wicked, Sarah," he joked. "And you are beautiful, inside and out. You're the best granddaughter a fella could ask for."

I was not expecting that. "Wow, seriously, Pop, thank you." I hugged him again, then kissed him on the lips for the third time that day. It felt more and more natural each time. "And you're the best granddad a girl could have. I love you so much. But I should really go now. Send my love to Nanna. You guys are amazing."

After work, I changed into more of my Sexy Librarian style clothes and joined Pop on the lounge for a chat before I started dinner.

"So, how was Nanna?"

"Well, she's okay, but I really do hate seeing her like that."

"I'll bet. It was bad enough for me when I saw her. I can't imagine how it must be for you."

"It's not just seeing her in hospital, though. I think..." he sighed. "No, it'll sound silly."

"No it won't, Pop." I put my hand on his knee. "Tell me, please."

He put his hand on mine and squeezed gently. "This whole thing has made me feel so old. Don't get me wrong; I know how old we are, but in my mind, people who 'have falls' have always been older than me. And this has been a bit of a wakeup call, I suppose."

I nodded. "This probably isn't quite the same thing, but all I could think of when you were saying that was how I feel when I hear about my high school and university friends getting married and having kids - old people are meant do that, not people my age." I patted his knee. "I'm sorry, that probably just made you feel worse. But I don't think of you as an old man, if that's any consolation? You seem so much more with it than a lot of people your age. Makes you seem much younger."

"You've gotta keep the mind busy," he insisted. "Once you get bored, everything catches up to you." He smiled sweetly at me. "Thanks for letting me vent, Sarah, honey. It's helped a lot, I think."

"Any time, Pop. Like I keep telling you," I began, leaning forward slightly, and saw him steal a glance at my cleavage, "if there's literally anything you want at all, I'll do it for you, Pop." I kissed him on the cheek, and stood up. "But I guess I should get dinner started now, huh?"

He shifted in his seat. The telltale squirm of a guy with an erection he's trying to hide. "Um, yes, that sounds good. I'll just watch some TV for a little while, maybe."

I smiled. "Whatever you want, Pop. I'll let you know when it's close to ready."

I'll be honest, that's kind of how the rest of the night went - with me alternating between flirty and loving - and Tuesday morning was a lot less eventful than Monday. Pop stayed in his room until after my shower. I didn't come home for lunch that day, because work was so busy I barely had time to sit down, let alone eat. So I was pretty exhausted when I came home to Pop that night.

"Hello, beautiful," he greeted me when I got inside. "How was your day?"

"Ugh, exhausting, honestly. Hey, Pop, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm really dying to get out of these clothes, so we can chat in a sec, okay?" Fuck, I hope he didn't think I was angry with him.

"Oh, yes, take your time, Sarah. Sorry." Goddamn it.

"I'll be really quick, I swear." I went to my room, ripped my hair out of the bun I'd made that morning, threw my handbag on the bed and then joined it for a few minutes. I collapsed face-first on the bed, and really wished I didn't have to cook dinner after the day I'd had. Instead, I intended to just lie there forever.

After maybe five or ten minutes had passed, I stood up, took off my pants and my top, then picked up whatever was on the top of my clean clothes pile - a t-shirt and a tartan skirt, apparently. I turned towards the door and realised it was wide open - I was so damn tired, I'd forgotten to close it - and Pop was standing there, looking at me wearing nothing but my mint green boyshort underwear and matching bra. How long he was there, I have no idea.

Before I could react, Pop spoke first. "Oh. I'm sorry, Sarah, I... I came to check if you were okay, because you had been gone for a while, and..."

I put my clothes on and tried to reassure my grandfather. "No, it's okay, I should've shut the door. I'm just so tired, I wasn't thinking."

"Oh geez, after yesterday, and now this tonight? You must think I'm some kind of pervert."

I laughed. "No, Pop, don't. These things happen. It's fine."

"You keep saying that, but I don't know. I mean, I'm happily married, and then there's you...but you're my granddaughter, and..."

Oh, shit. This conversation was happening a lot sooner than I'd planned. And after the day I'd had at work? Fuck!

I took a breath. I still wanted this to happen, but I was so tired, I'd have to choose my words carefully. "Pop, what's wrong? Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I don't want to tell you what I really mean. It's ...not right." He looked down at the floor.

I stepped towards him as though he was a sacred animal - no sudden movements, talk in a soothing voice, smiling at him. "I think I know what you mean, Pop, and it's fine. Really and truly. I keep telling you - if there's anything you need help with, I'm more than willing to help." I was about three feet away from him, maybe less.

"Sarah, I don't think you quite know what we're talking about," he patronised.

I answered by closing the remaining distance between us. My lips met his, and stayed there. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my body into his. I breathed in his scent - Brut aftershave, Old Spice deodorant - and had about a thousand sensory flashbacks to my childhood. All the times he made me giggle uncontrollably, the times he consoled me after Jenna was mean to me, the times he'd sneakily give me lollies when my parents weren't looking. Oh god, how I loved him then, and oh god, how I loved him now. The kiss immediately felt familiar, natural, and right. I moaned softly when I felt his surprised, slightly chapped lips soften against mine. My crotch felt warm and began to tingle slightly. His arms remained rigidly by his sides for a little bit longer, then he placed his hands on my hips.

He let the kiss continue for a moment longer, then I felt his hands pushing me away, and he broke the kiss. "Sarah, what is this?" I was surprised by how mad he looked.

I looked deep into his eyes and confessed, "I want you, Pop. And I can tell you want me, too."

He couldn't lie while maintaining eye contact. "Well, perhaps, but I'm married, Sarah, and I'm-" I cut him off there.

"I'm not doing this to hurt or, like, replace Nanna, I swear. I want to do this to help you both, Pop." I held his hands in mine. "You said you miss the physical part of your relationship, and that Nanna hasn't been into it for a while. And besides, even if she was, after her fall, she won't be able to do it for ages until she recovers."

"So you thought that-"

"I thought that, because I love you both so much, I could kind of step in to help you with your ...needs. That way, you can be satisfied, and also Nanna doesn't feel pressure to do something she doesn't want to do." I paused and took a deep breath. "But saying it all out loud just now, I'm realising how fucking dumb it all sounds. Look, I completely understand if you want to pretend this didn't happen."

"I think I need a moment," he said, then turned away. Less than a second later, he turned back towards me and asked, "Wait. So you don't care that we're...related?"

I thought for a second before replying. "I wouldn't be doing any of this if we weren't related."

He smiled awkwardly and left. I closed the door and had to fight hard to resist the urge to slam my head against it repeatedly. Fuck, I was so goddamn stupid. 'Oh, here's a good idea: why don't you try to convince your granddad to fuck you, Sarah? You know, he's just the sweetest, most caring man in the world, so maybe you should try to fucking destroy his life. Great idea.'

A couple of minutes passed, then there was a knock on the door. Pop's voice quickly followed. "Sarah, honey, maybe we could chat in the lounge room?"

I swallowed hard. "Okay. Be right there," I replied, failing at keeping my voice steady. He shuffled away, and I was able to get the door open once my hands cooperated enough to stop trembling.

I got to the lounge room just after Pop had taken a seat. I sat in the chair opposite him. I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eye. Instead, I stared intently on a bit of the carpet between us.

"Sarah," he began. "Let me get this straight. You... desire me?"

I nodded. I didn't trust myself to speak sense anymore.

"And you were hoping for a physical relationship with me; one that wouldn't have any impact on my 61-year marriage."

Again, I nodded.

He sighed. I could feel the lecture coming now, beat by beat - I'm immature, I'm a harlot, sex isn't something to be thrown about willy-nilly. Instead, Pop asked, "Is now too soon?"