Looking After Pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That certainly got my attention. I was too shocked and tired for eloquence. "Huh?"

"To...begin? I hope I'm not being crude, but I really, really desire you, Sarah. I've done nothing but lust after you this past week. I love Emily with all my heart, but, Christ, you're irresistible." He blushed, and found the same spot on the carpet I'd found so interesting moments ago.

Still unable to believe this was really happening, but not wanting to take any chances, I walked over to him, and knelt in front of his chair. "Now is perfect, Pop."

"He looked down at me. "Oh good, because I've already taken a Viagra," he admitted, chuckling. "I hope that wasn't ...presumptuous of me?"

My reply was to stand up and straddle him in the chair, then once again kiss him deeply on the lips. Quite different to how I'd sit on his lap as a child. I couldn't get over just how natural and right our kisses felt. There was no hesitation, no gut feeling of "this is wrong", no guilt. Pop must have felt the same way - he grunted in delight and placed his hands on my hips again, gripping me firmly. The Viagra was already working - I could feel his hardness through his pants, pressing into my crotch.

I opened my mouth, prying his open too, and slid my tongue into his mouth. His lips tightened around my tongue and I moaned as my grandfather started sucking my tongue. I held him tight in my arms, pressing my torso into his, my soft breasts flattening against his body. I held his head in my hands, running my fingers over his almost-bald head.

Pop began to explore my body. He slid his hands from my hips, around my back and lifted my skirt before moving his hands down to my ass. Ever the gentleman, he left my underwear in place, content to fondle me through my underwear. He squeezed lightly, feeling my flesh give way to his bony, old fingers.

"Nnnnnn," I moaned in encouragement, my tongue still firmly ensconced in Pop's warm mouth. Through all my planning for this moment, I never imagined that making out with Pop would be so genuinely pleasurable - I felt my crotch growing warm with lust, tingling and growing moist. I started grinding my crotch against his, rubbing myself on his hard cock. I knew I wanted him, but until that moment I didn't realise just how much.

I liberated my tongue from my grandfather's mouth, then pulled away from Pop's body. I lifted my t-shirt off and let it fall to the floor, then immediately unhooked my bra. I pulled it off and dropped it on top of my shirt, exposing my breasts to my grandfather for the second time that week.

His eyes lit up, and grinned up at me. "You look incredible, Sarah," he informed me. "I'm such a lucky ma-"

I thrust my left nipple in his mouth. I've never been great about taking compliments on my body. He moaned happily with my breast in his mouth, and I joined him. Pop's warm, wet mouth latched on to my nipple and sucked, his tongue running laps around my areola. I cradled his head in my hands, holding him close to me. I kissed the top of his balding head tenderly. He caressed my bare back with his cool, trembling fingers, then moved back down to massage my ass before moving up to my back again. He switched from my left breast to my right, and sucked it with just as much enthusiasm.

"Feels so good, Pop," I encouraged, moaning quietly.

He stopped sucking my breasts after a little while, then started kissing my torso all over. Between my tits, up to my neck, then back down to my breasts. "I love you so much. God, Sarah..." he trailed off.

I climbed off him and stood back up in front of his chair. "I love you too, Pop. I do, so much." I unzipped my skirt at the side and let it fall to the floor at my feet. I hooked one thumb into the side of my underwear and slid it down my thigh a little way, then did the same for the other side, then let them slide down my legs and to the floor. I caught a glimpse at the crotch of them - specifically, at the dark patch of wetness that had formed there. I can't remember the last time I got so turned on just from making out and having my tits sucked.

For the second time that week, I was now standing in front of my grandfather, completely nude, save for my glasses. Only this time it was no cruel, scheming prank on my part. This time, he knew I wanted him, and I knew he wanted me. The air in my grandparents' lounge room was electric with our lust.

"Oh my God," Pop exclaimed. He reached for his corduroy pants with shaking hands, eager to be rid of them.

"Allow me, Pop," I offered, dropping to my knees, and slid my hands up between his knees, up his thighs, toward his crotch. He let his hands fall to his side, and I ran my hand over his hard dick. I couldn't find his fly, then realised. I reached into his waistband and found the drawstring for his pants. I pulled it, undoing the bow, loosening his pants. I pulled the waistband out and down, and saw the outline of my grandfather's penis through his briefs. The tip had oozed enough precum to make a small wet patch in his white underwear.

Pop lifted himself up, and I pulled at his pants, sliding them down past his knees. I hooked my index fingers into the sides of his underpants and pulled them down, freeing his rock-hard cock. A clear, thin trail of precum, running from the purple tip of his penis to the wet patch in his underwear, glistened in the light briefly before snapping in two. Pop dropped back into his seat, kicked off his slippers, socks and pants, then spread his legs. I caressed his hairy thighs, slowly bringing my head down closer to his hard, wet dick. Without even thinking, I actually licked my lips with anticipation. Soon, I was mere inches from my grandfather's manhood.

I stared intently at the surprisingly thick, hard penis that was half responsible for creating my father and his siblings. It was crazy - this dick was responsible for creating an entire generation of my family. This was the cock that Nanna had no interest in anymore? How?! It was so thick, and hard, and at least six or seven inches long (although his unkempt, wiry grey pubic hair made it look a bit shorter). But fuck, it was a legitimately nice cock. His balls sported a few scraggly hairs, and they were definitely hanging lower than the ballsacks of guys my age. Like every boy born back in those times, he was circumcised, but it was still nice looking - the precum that covered his entire head made it look warm and moist, rather than the dried-out scaly look a lot of cut cocks can get.

I admired my grandfather's cock for about 30 seconds before I succumbed to temptation and welcomed him into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his thick purple head, which filled my mouth with warmth and the salty-sweet taste of precum. I pressed my tongue against the underside of his tip and slid my lips down his shaft, swallowing my grandfather's cock.

He moaned loudly and put his hands on my head. I braced myself for him to take control and facefuck me like so many guys have done, but instead he just ran his fingers through my hair and left me in charge. That was a welcome change from giving BJs to younger guys. Happy to be getting anything at all, Pop was grateful for what I was doing for him, instead of trying to do some shit like proving his masculinity by dominating me.

"Oh God, Sarah, it's been so long..." he groaned. "You feel so good, honey." And he tasted so good. Without releasing his cock from my lips, I swallowed the combination of my saliva and his precum that had built up in my mouth. I kept sliding my mouth up and down his delicious dick, savouring the taste and sensation, as well as the knowledge that I was giving my grandfather so much pleasure - more than he'd had in decades, perhaps. And I was just getting started.

After a couple of minutes of slow, non-stop cocksucking, I slid my lips off the tip of his purple head and sat back on my feet. I had no idea how Pop felt about dirty talk, but I took a small leap of faith that he'd like it. "Your cock tastes so good, Pop. And it's so big, and hard, too," I smiled up at him.

"I...I don't know what to say, Sarah. I never thought this would ever happen."

"But you'd hoped it would, right?"

"Well, yes. I..." he blushed and looked away. "I've ...fantasised about you a few times this week."

"Mmmm, that turns me on, Pop," I confessed. "My own grandfather, thinking about fucking me... It just makes me want you even more. So, how about I help you out of your shirt?"

"No need, sweetheart." He slid his shirt off, revealing his naked body. He had a bit of a gut, and he was much less hairy than I thought he'd be - really only his chest, and a bit of trail down his stomach that met with his pubic hair. Sure, he wasn't traditionally "sexy" like the guys I've hooked up with, but he was fucking adorable, honestly. He smiled up at me with equal parts love and lust (and perhaps a hint of intimidation), admiring my body as much as I was admiring his. "Can I ask a favour before we go any further?"

"Anything for you, Pop."

"Can you turn around for me, honey? I'm dying to know what your ass looks like," he laughed.

I giggled, then stood up and turned around, showing my ass off to Pop. It's not something I've ever done before, so I didn't quite know what to do. I looked back over my shoulder towards him and asked, "So, like what you see, Pop?"

"Good God, yes. I can't believe my son could help make a body as fantastic as yours, baby." He reached out with both hands and squeezed my ass cheeks. Then he leaned forward and kissed each cheek all over. He parted my cheeks and licked down my buttcrack, running his tongue over my asshole, then back up to the top of my crack again. I'd never been licked there before. Hell, nobody had even seen or touched my asshole before. But Pop just dove right in and licked me lustfully, sliding his wet tongue up and down my crack, flicking at my asshole. It was a strange sensation, but I'd be lying if I said it was unpleasant. So I let my grandfather probe my ass with his tongue. He did so for less than a minute before he groaned, "I can't take it anymore, baby. I want you so bad."

I turned back around and pushed him gently back into his chair. "That's all I wanted to hear, Pop." I straddled him again, and once I was in position, I slid his warm, hard, wet cock inside myself. His thick head parted my pussy lips and entered me, filling me with his warmth and hardness. I slid myself down his shaft; right down to the hilt. Fuck, I wanted to ride it so hard, driving him deep inside my body, as hard and fast as I could go. But I wanted to savour this moment, and I could tell Pop did, too. I kissed him deeply, passionately on the mouth. We moaned in unison. He opened his mouth, parting mine with it, and our tongues danced their wet dance in our sealed mouths.

Yes, what we were doing was incest, but I hate how the word and the act have such a horrible reputation, tainted by abusive and immoral evildoers. There was nothing but love for each other in our hearts and our minds in that moment. As long as it's consensual, why does society demonise those who express their love for their family members in a physical way? Nothing felt wrong or unnatural when I welcomed my grandfather inside me - quite the opposite. Sex had never felt so loving or so right before in my life.

Pop held on to my ass for dear life as we kissed with him deep inside me. I could feel every beat of his heart through his cock, which throbbed inside my body with a vitality I never predicted he would have. My breasts pressed into his chest, my hard nipples poking into him. We stayed that way - motionless apart from our vigorously kissing mouths - for ages. We could've been making out for ten minutes, maybe more.

Eventually, it got to be too much for me. I needed to make him cum, to feel him cum inside me. I started grinding my hips, sliding up and down on my grandfather's cock, squeezing it tight inside my pussy. He responded by massaging my ass in time to my rhythm - squeezing when I was closest to him, releasing when I was furthest away. I moaned with pleasure, feeling his hard thickness slide in and out of my body.

Like all good things, our furious kiss had to end some time. Pop gently pulled his lips away from mine, and groaned in ecstasy, "You feel incredible, Sarah. Jesus."

"Fuck, you do too, Pop. So thick and hard. I do love you, Pop. So much." My breathing grew faster as I picked up the pace I was riding him.

"I love you too, my wonderful granddaughter. Even before this." It was nice of him to clarify.

I leaned back and started bouncing up and down on his cock, picking up in speed, my hands on his shoulders for support. Pop moved his hands from my ass to my boobs, squeezing them and rubbing my nipples. My mouth was open in a small O, and I was making constant grunts of pleasure, my eyes locked with Pop's.

All I could think about as I rode my grandfather's cock was how much he was enjoying the pleasure I was giving to him, how grateful he looked, and how glad I felt being able to make him so happy. He was enjoying my young body, satisfying a need he'd been forced to carry for a long time. I was enjoying his sweet old body, his thick, hard cock, and Pop's desire for my body made me feel far sexier than I had ever felt in my life. He wanted me - needed me - and I felt the same for him.

As I fucked my grandfather, I started to feel strange. My breathing got more intense and shallow, and I felt my face go warm and my eyes widen. I started to zone out, my mind giving way to pleasure. The muscles in my vagina clenched tighter, clamping around Pop's thick dick. The feelings grew more and more intense as I fucked Pop harder and faster, trying to chase this sensation. In the back of my mind, I knew what was happening, but didn't want to jinx it. I just gave in and let my body take over, following the feeling.

A bomb exploded inside me, causing a massive tsunami of pleasure to wash over my body. My toes curled. My stomach muscles spasmed, causing my whole body to convulse. My head threw itself back so I was looking at the ceiling. I somehow moaned and squealed at the same time. My pussy clenched around Pop's cock while it slid in and out of my body. The whole thing lasted maybe 30 seconds, but as someone who'd never cum from cock-in-pussy sex without having my clit played with before, it was fucking life changing.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," I squealed when I could control my mouth again. "I just came, oh fuck, I've never cum like that before, Pop," I informed him with a manic grin on my face. I slowed down the sex so I could lean forward and kiss him again. He let go of my tits and grabbed onto my butt again. I let his warm tongue slide into my open mouth, and I latched onto it, sucking his tongue like I'd sucked his cock. "Mmmm," I moaned as I writhed in circles, stirring his cock with my hips.

Pop grabbed my ass hard and lifted my body up several inches with an energy I didn't know he had, leaving nothing but the very tip of his cock still inside me. He held me in place, then thrust his hips up, driving his cock deep inside me again. I grunted from the unexpected force of his thrust, and let go of his tongue. He slid back out of me, down to his original position, then thrust back up again, gradually building up a steady rhythm. He looked down and watched himself as he fucked me, his old cock disappearing into my eager, young body.

Clearly, it wasn't enough that he was getting fucked by me - to prove to himself that he still "had it," he needed to give it to me as good as I was giving it to him. And I was only too happy to help - that's why I started all this, after all.

"That's it, Pop," I encouraged. "Fuck me, just like that," I smiled down at him, my eyes locked on his sweet, wrinkled, simultaneously adorable-yet-handsome face.

He grunted in approval and agreement, his eyes staring at our combined genitals with steel-eyed determination.

"Your cock feels so good, Pop," I moaned. "I love watching your face while you fuck me. You're so much bigger and harder than I hoped."

He was fucking me pretty hard now, driving his cock inside me almost as fast as when I was in control. He was breathing hard and fast, and a small sheen of sweat was breaking out on his forehead. He was moaning with pleasure, making deep, manly "nnnh" noises in time with his thrusting. Similarly, I was making involuntary "uuh" pleasure noises each time he rammed the full length of his manhood inside me.

We'd been making love for about 20 minutes now, excluding the 10 minutes or so where we stayed still kissing when I first let Pop inside me. Either Pop was building up to an incredible, huge orgasm, or he was having trouble getting over the line. Whichever it was, I wasn't sure how good Pop's heart health was, so I didn't want him to keep going much longer. For his sake and mine, I needed him to cum soon.

Fighting against Pop's grip on my ass, I thrust my body down, timing with one of Pop's upward thrusts, then kept fucking him back while he fucked me. I clenched my pelvic wall muscles, gripping his cock tight in my pussy. I started the dirty talk again, telling him how much I wanted him to cum inside me, how much I loved feeling his dick inside me, as well as how much I loved him.

He looked up at my face for the first time in quite a while. "I love you so much too, Sarah, but I don't want to risk anything happening to you," he moaned, panting through gritted teeth.

"Birth control, Pop," I informed him, almost as breathless as he was. "You can cum inside me all you want," I smiled, then leaned forward, shoving my tits in his face again. He latched on and sucked my nipple hard, alternating between left and right. "That's it, Pop. Just like that. Fuck, your mouth feels so good!" Seriously, nobody's brought me as much pleasure from breast-sucking as my grandfather did that night. He moaned with delight, fucking me as hard as he could. It couldn't be long now, surely.

Thankfully, I was right. He stopped sucking my boobs long enough to exclaim "Oh Sarah, I'm gonna-" before a goddamn volcano erupted inside me. His whole body jerked and spasmed as his cock exploded, shooting me full of the same warm cream that he'd been filling Nanna up with for over 60 years; the same cum that made my own father, my aunts and my uncle. His bony fingers dug into my ass cheeks, and he groaned uncontrollably while he shot rope after hot, sticky rope deep inside my body, filling my pussy up with incestuous, intergenerational DNA.

"Cum for me, Pop. Fill me up," I cooed. I kept fucking him, hoping to prolong his orgasm and make it even more intense. Before long, my grandfather's cum spilled out of my pussy, down his cock, over his balls, and pooled onto the chair near his ass.

Pop came nonstop for 30 seconds, maybe more. When he was finally finished, he slumped back in the chair, exhausted. "Oh Jesus, Sarah. I've never had sex like that," he admitted.

"Oh god, me either, Pop." I kissed him tenderly on the forehead. He responded by hugging me tight against him. I tilted my head and nuzzled my cheek against the top of his head, rubbing his arms slowly. I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly.

After a few seconds, Pop asked tentatively, "Sarah, baby?"

"Mmm?"

"I don't mean to spoil the moment, but..."

I'll confess, I really didn't want that moment to end so soon. "Yeah..?"

"I'm afraid we've made quite a mess here."

"Oh, right." Now that Pop's cock had begun to deflate, I was suddenly very aware of all his cum that was slowly avalanching out of my very full pussy. We'd have to be very careful about how we approached our next movements. Still perched straddling my naked grandfather, I looked around the room. "Any tissues in here?"

"Um, I don't believe so, no."

Fuck.

"Okay. Hold on a sec..." I twisted around, and saw my shirt was just out of reach. "Right, I'm not gonna be able to do this without making more of a mess, but I'll do my best, okay?"