Looking After Pop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever needs to be done, honey."

I pushed myself off Pop's body and then I was meant to kick my legs out from the chair and catch myself in a perfect dismount worthy of an Olympian. I'd done it many times before. But that didn't happen this time. Because I'd been straddling him for so long while sitting on top of my legs, I'd cut off the blood supply, putting my legs to sleep. I fell backwards on the carpet in a sticky, leaking, naked heap.

Pop's semen splattered to the carpet in a few different puddles. I landed on the shirt I'd planned to use as a cum rag.

I felt so stupid, but even I could see it was pretty fucking hilarious. I burst out laughing before Pop could even ask if I was okay. Of course, the laughter only made me push the cum out faster. Still giggling uncontrollably, I wrestled my shirt from underneath my body and started wiping up the cum puddles, waiting for the feeling to return to my legs.

Pop reached down and found his underwear, and used it to clean up the combination of our sex fluids from his cock, then started mopping up his cum from the chair.

"That...that wasn't what meant to happen, I swear," I said, still giggling. The carpet was mostly clean, so I was holding the shirt to my crotch to catch any more spillage. I kicked my legs and wiggled my toes, trying to speed up my sleepy legs' awakening.

"No, I figured not," he chuckled. "But it was quite a sight, let me tell you." He pulled himself up from the chair with an audible grunt. "So what can I get you - tissues? Paper towel? Bath towel?"

"Um, just a box of tissues should be fine. Thanks, Pop."

He nodded, and shufflewalked his way to the kitchen, completely naked. As I stared at his naked, kind of saggy ass, I wondered when was the last time was that he would've walked around his house naked. That poor old man; all those years of pleasure he missed out on. But how lucky I was that I got to reawaken his sex drive, long after he'd written it off. And just how lucky I was to have such a wonderful, caring, loving, kind, sweet, adorable, sexy, well-hung grandfather.

He came back with the tissues, his cock virtually back to flaccid. He handed me the box, and just stood there admiring me. It was a little strange and made me self-conscious about the cleanup, but I knew he was doing it from a place of love and affection. Once I finished wiping up the wet spots in the carpet and the chair, I shoved a couple of tissues up my pussy as a makeshift tampon to catch any further leakage. Sexy, I know. Pop helped me to my feet, and we embraced. Nude and temporarily spent, we held each other's body close to our own.

This time, I broke the silence. "Hey, Pop?"

"Yes, my dear?"

"Can we just order pizza tonight? I don't wanna cook."

He chuckled heartily. "Of course, Sarah. You can even choose the toppings." He patted my ass gently, then we broke the hug. "First, I suppose we should pick up our clothes and get dressed."

"I guess so," I agreed. We tidied up the lounge room and I threw my cum-covered shirt and Pop's cum-covered briefs in the laundry, then got into my pyjamas. I removed the tissues and just decided to let my underwear catch any further leakage. Pop just put the same clothes he had on. I ordered pizza on my phone - vegetarian for me, Hawaiian for him - and we sat in the lounge room, talking as though nothing had changed between us. I complained about my exhausting day, and he let me know how Nanna was doing.

"You know, I had an idea the other day," I told him.

"What's that, honey?"

"I'm going to teach you how to cook. I bet Nanna will really appreciate it when she gets out of hospital. And I bet you'll feel a lot less helpless, instead of relying on other people to cook your food for you."

"I know I should learn. I was just raised differently to you, where a man worked and a woman didn't."

"Look, I know all that. But it's never too late to learn. Especially something as basic and essential as cooking. And besides, it's easy, and..."

"And?"

"And maybe I can provide you with some...incentive to learn?" I smiled suggestively.

"Well now, that might make a difference alright." He smiled, then nodded. "Okay, it's a deal. I'd be lying if I said Emily doesn't resent me a little bit for never having learned."

I was ravenous, and all this talk of cooking probably wasn't helping. I checked my phone. Apparently, the pizza was meant to be "out for delivery," so it couldn't be too far away. Thankfully, it arrived a few minutes later.

I ended up eating five slices of the pizza, which is two more than my average. I guess I worked up a bit of an appetite. While we ate, a question popped into my mind.

"Okay, I know this'll sound weird, but...do you think we should tell Nanna about us? Like, I've never been in this kind of situation before, so I have no idea what's the right thing to do."

"Well, I'm glad you brought that up, Sarah. I spoke to your grandmother about our ...situation a couple of days ago, when you started wearing your revealing tops, and - I couldn't believe that she said this - she said that, as long as it was something you wanted to do, and that you were doing it for the right reasons, she was fine with it." I must've looked quite shocked, because before I even said anything, he said, "I know. It's most unlike her, I have to say. So I don't know if she was on some powerful painkillers or if Emily really is happy with the idea of us together. Maybe that's something I should clarify tomorrow. And based on how that goes, I might tell her about tonight."

I agreed that he should definitely find out if Nanna was on board with Pop and I fucking before he told her. Meanwhile, the whole idea stuck with me. What if Nanna got turned on by the idea? What if she wanted to watch when she got out of hospital? What if she wanted to join in? Would that be something I could do? I mean, I'm kind of bi-curious, but actually doing something with another woman - and my grandmother, at that? That's something else entirely. These thoughts and many others swirled around in my head for the rest of the evening.

The rest of the night before bedtime was comparatively uneventful. Sometime after 9:30, Pop let me know that he was going to go to bed.

"Would you like me to join you?" I asked. I sensed Pop's immediate hesitation. "Not for another round. Just for company. I'm not trying to fuck you to death!" I joked. "Remember, I was pretty damn exhausted after work."

"Oh, yes, in that case, that would be wonderful, my darling." He smiled at me, then took my hand to help me up from the lounge.

I was already dressed for bed, so I brushed my teeth while Pop got changed into his stereotypical old man pyjamas - light blue with checks, long sleeves, button up - and then we brushed our teeth together. When I bent over to spit my toothpaste out, he helped himself and grabbed a handful of my ass. I playfully scolded him, then spanked him when he was spitting his toothpaste out. Fair's fair.

Once we were in bed, snuggling into him and resting my head on his chest felt very natural. He held me close, lightly tracing his fingers up and down my back. He seemed happy to lie there for the moment with the light still on.

I swear I wasn't trying to be seductive. It's just that once something's in my head, it's very hard for me to let it go. So I asked him. "Hey, Pop?"

"Hmm?"

"So, you know at dinner, when you said that about Nanna being okay if we got together?"

"Yeah..?"

"Well I guess I was just wondering, what happens when everything's back to normal? Do we continue? Is Nanna okay with it because she wants to, I dunno, watch, or join in?"

"I guess these are the sorts of questions I'll have ask her tomorrow, honey."

"And what about you, Pop? Would you want her to join us?" It was only after I asked that that my crotch started to tingle.

Based on his reaction, I think I made Pop's crotch start to tingle too. He wriggled around in bed, then lifted one knee up, making a kind of tent in the bed. "I don't know, Sarah. We haven't really talked about that kind of thing - multiple partners and the like - so I don't know if she would like it or not."

"Would it be something you'd be into, though?" I lifted my head from his chest and looked into his eyes. Okay, so maybe it was around this point that I decided I'd try to be seductive.

"Sarah, please..."

"I won't judge, Pop. C'mon, you can tell me - would you like to see your wife and your granddaughter going at it?" I smiled teasingly at him. So what if I was getting horny by trying to turn Pop on again; he loved it.

"I won't deny the thought hasn't crossed my mind," he relented, a smile creeping into the corners of his mouth.

"Yeah? You'd like to watch me go down on Nanna? And I bet you wanna watch her go down on me too, wouldn't you?" I sat up and looked down at my grandfather, who nodded in agreement. "Imagine it: me and Nanna, both of us completely naked, making out, groping each other's tits and ass, tongues darting in each other's mouth, then me getting on my knees and eating her out, licking and licking her clit until she cums in my face." Fuck, I was even turning myself on now. Facing the reality is one thing, but the fantasy was fucking hot. I kept going, feeling myself get warmer and wetter as I kept teasing Pop. "Then Nanna lies me down and sucks on my perky boobs, then makes her way down to my pussy and she starts licking me down there, and she makes me cum so fucking hard, Pop, then we call you over, and you take turns fucking is with your big, fat cock. Would you like to see that, you dirty old man?" I probably went a little far with that comment, but I was so in the moment I didn't care.

"Oh god yes," he replied, then he motioned for me to lie down on my back. I complied, then he climbed on top of me. "You naughty girl," he fake-scolded me. We kissed, and I tasted his toothpaste's minty flavour on his tongue. I wrapped my arms around his body and held him close to me.

After a minute or two of making out with my grandfather again, I could tell I was getting quite wet. I thought Pop might like to watch me make myself cum, so I let my right hand drift from his back, then started to make my way into the waistband of my pyjama shorts.

Pop's hand grabbed my arm and moved it, pinning my arm down next to my head. He broke our kiss to tell me, "That's Pop's job tonight, sweetie." He let go of my arm, trusting me to keep still. He shifted his weight onto his knees, then started unbuttoning my pyjama top. His hands were trembling a lot less than earlier, and he'd undone all six buttons in no time. He parted the satin fabric, exposing my bare breasts. He grabbed both of my tits and squeezed them repeatedly, enjoying how my warm, soft, young skin felt in his cold, old, bony fingers. He loved my firm breasts, loved squeezing them, watching them bounce back into shape. I watched his gleeful face as he played with my boobs, and I loved knowing I was making him so happy.

Pop played with my tits for a while longer, then he shifted back down, lying on top of me again. He immediately stuck my right nipple in his mouth and sucked it, moaning in lustful delight. I caressed the top of his bald head, and told him in a soft voice that "It feels go good, Pop."

He soon switched to my left nipple, licking and sucking it until it was hard in his mouth. "You've got such a sexy body, honey," he told me before moving back to my right nipple for more attention. He sucked it harder, his tongue flicking my nipple back and forth inside his mouth. He released it with a pop, then whispered, "You're perfect, Sarah."

"Oh no, Pop, you are," I replied. "I love you so much. I'm so happy we've discovered each other in this way."

He nodded in agreement. "I love you too, beautiful," he told me, then we kissed again. This was definitely something I could get used to - not just the amazing makeout sessions, but especially the deep, genuine, intense, passionate love that we felt for each other. I considered myself so lucky I got to share it with Pop, and I was ecstatic at even the prospect that I could soon be sharing it with Nanna too.

Pop slid a hand over my chest, down my stomach and down to my satin pants. He found the waistband, dug his fingers into the left side and pulled down gently but persistently. I lifted my ass off the bed, helping him to relieve me of my pants more easily. We kept making out as he began work on yanking down my pyjamas from the right side now. Once he'd pulled them down to about my knees, he shifted his body so he was fully on top of me again. Seconds later, he broke the kiss and kissed my neck, down to the middle of my chest, then down my stomach. I opened my legs, and he kissed my inner thighs, making his way back up while he held on to my hips. He paused when he was a few inches from my pussy, and stared at my moist opening and my neatly trimmed pubic hair. He gazed at my womanhood for a few seconds, absorbing every detail of his granddaughter's vagina. He breathed in deeply through his nose, savouring my scent.

Probably 30 seconds passed, then he was moving again. He kissed my pubic mound, then stuck his warm, wet tongue out and licked at the left side of my pussy, then the other, licking up my salty juices from my labia. He swallowed, then stuck his tongue out again, and slowly licked up from my taint to my clit, sliding his tongue inside me, then back out, then up to my clit, where he started moving his tongue back and forth, slowly.

"Ooooh, oh fuck," I sighed when he licked my lips. "Mmmmm," I moaned as he started his accent from my taint. I started squirming in the bed when he slid his tongue inside me. "Oh fuck oh shit fuckshitfuck yes!" I squealed when he dragged his tongue over my clit, and my hips started to grind by themselves, rubbing my crotch in Pop's face, giving him a glistening goatee of my juices.

I felt a grin form on Pop's face as he zeroed in on my clit, running his tongue back and forth over my little pink button of intense pleasure. In that moment, I was totally his and I would've done anything he wanted me to. But, ever the gentleman, he just let me lie there and experience the crazy-good sensations his tongue was giving me.

I grabbed a hold of my tits, squeezing them hard so I wouldn't float away completely. "Oh shit, you're so fucking good at this, Pop," I exclaimed through gritted teeth. He picked up his pace a little, building speed to match my writhing hips. "Fuuuck" was my delighted response.

My grandfather kept building me up and up towards climax using nothing but his tongue. In no time at all, I was on the brink. "You're gonna make me cum," I moaned, in case he couldn't tell based on my body tensing up and my breathing getting faster. I kept repeating "Oh" in higher and higher pitches as the feeling of Pop's tongue licking at my clit drove me to crescendo and my eyes unfocused, and my body spasmed in time with the pleasure waves that radiated out from my genitals. My hips were grinding my pussy hard in Pop's face, covering him in my juice.

Pop slowed down his tongue while waiting for me to come down from my orgasmic high. When I'd stopped pleasure-shuddering, he lovingly licked at my labia again, then blew cool air on my pussy. The sensation sent a shiver up my spine, and helped bring my mind back down to my body.

"Oh holy fuck," I laughed while looking down my naked body at my grandfather, the entire bottom-half of his face glistening with my clear cum. "That was amazing, Pop."

He grinned up at me, wiped his face with the back of his hand, then declared "Well, I do like giving oral, so I guess I've gotten pretty good at it over the years." He climbed back up next to me, then reached to turn off the bedside lamp.

"Wait, you don't want to...do more?"

"Oh I'm sorry Sarah, did you want another?"

"I mean, I'll never say no, but I thought maybe we'd have sex again?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint, honey, but it's late, and I haven't taken a Viagra, and because I've already had an orgasm today, it'd take far too long before I can ...cum again." He really didn't seem used to saying that word.

"So you can't?" I suddenly became very embarrassed by my attempt at bedtime seduction. "Oh no, I'm so sorry Pop. I don't mean to be a cocktease, I just didn't realise you'd have such trouble cumming twice in one night."

"It's fine, you're not a tease, Sarah. You weren't to know - you're used to much younger guys, I suppose. But I'm happy just with giving oral to you tonight, if that's okay with you?"

"Maybe I'm just not used to guys being happy to give and not receive afterwards." I couldn't believe that a guy - let alone one from Pop's generation - could be such a selfless lover. What guy is happy to just go down on you and then call it a night? "But if you're happy, I'm happy, Pop. I love you so much." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then lay my head back on his chest.

He flicked off the light. "I love you too, Sarah baby. Sleep well."

"You too, Pop. You've certainly earned it tonight."

Apart from waking up in the same bed, the next morning was like any other. Just before I left for work, Pop asked if I had a couple on minutes to chat.

"Sure thing, Pop. What's up?"

"When your parents pick me up and take me to visit Emily at the hospital today, are you happy for me to talk to her about everything that happened between us last night?"

"Uh, yeah, if it's just the two of you in the room, I guess."

"Of course, sweetheart. I think your parents would kill me if they found out. But when it's just me and your grandmother, I'll try to find out that she's definitely okay for us to continue having relations." No pun intended, I'm sure, Pop. "Because I'm still not sure if she quite understood what I was saying the other day."

I gave him a hug and a not-too-brief kiss on the mouth. "Good luck, Pop. Maybe you could also let her know my idea about teaching you to cook? It can't hurt." I shrugged. "Whatever happens, I can't wait to see you again tonight."

"Me too. Have a good day, beautiful. I love you."

"Love you too." I turned to leave, then paused in the doorway. "See you tonight, Pop." Whatever answer he'd receive from his wife, at least we had last night.

The entire day at work was agony. I couldn't stop thinking about Pop's visit to the hospital - what was happening? Did he ask her? What did she say? Are we going to hell? When I finally got home, Pop was in his chair (our chair).

"Hello, beautiful," he smiled.

"Hey, handsome," I smiled, then knelt in front of his chair. "Fuck, I've been thinking about it all day. What happened? What did Nanna say?"

"Well, I asked her if she remembered what I said about being attracted to you, and that I wasn't sure if you were trying to tell me that you desired me too. She said she did, and repeated that if you were interested in me for the right reasons - not trying to get a better inheritance or anything like that - then she shrugged and said 'Then I don't have a problem with you and her together.'

"I told her about how I questioned you about your motives, and told her about me still having a libido but hers fading, and how you said you could help us both if we slept together, and she said 'Oh, that's so nice of her.' So I told her that we did have sex, and she was pleased for us. God, my hands were shaking. I couldn't believe I was telling her, or that she was fine with everything!" After almost 60 years together, it was sweet to see him still discovering new things about Nanna. And that he felt felt marriage was strong enough to survive a bombshell like that.

"Shit, I can't believe it either," I confessed. "So she's cool with, like, everything? You didn't ask her about the, um, the threesome idea, did you?"

"No, I didn't want to overwhelm her," he said. "We might not mention that for a while yet."