Looking at the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha sat up and lifted her shirt. Can you see me now? she mouthed.

Sienna flipped her off and turned away, tuning back into what her mother was saying, "... maybe we can come down and visit?"

"You want to come visit? All four of you?" Sienna looked at Sasha, who shrugged. "Yeah sure, but Sasha's place is basically two rooms with a latrine in the middle, and my dorm room is tiny..."

Sasha narrowed her eyes as she watched Sienna listen to whatever it was that her mother was saying.

"Uh-huh. I guess that could work..... yep, that could work, too," Sienna opened her eyes wide with mock horror, "Mom, why don't I talk to Sasha, and then we can call you back. You want to come down for that long weekend, right? Great! I'm sure we can figure something out."

"Let me guess. They want to do Christmas here. And they want us to stay up in your dorm room while they bunk here." Sasha went back to her puzzle.

"Not bad, Sherlock. That was her first proposal, and then she said she would look at holiday rentals."

"That one. Push her towards that option."

"Okay, let's do the search..." Sienna opened her laptop as she sat down next to Sasha. She scanned the crossword Sasha was working on, "25 across is Denali, by the way. 'North America's highest peak.'"

"Freak."

"16 down is Raisa. And 5 down is Green Tea. You're done. Now come help me find a place to stash our parents over Christmas."

"You know, it's really no fun doing these if I spend 40 minutes doing 95% of it and you swoop in at the last minute and finish the last few clues in two seconds."

Sienna planted the computer in front of Sasha, "Sasha, FOCUS. These are the search results for our zip code. Question one: do we want them in our zip code?"

"I don't know. Most options around here will be walk-ups and I don't think dad's knees would like that. Maybe go north to Chelsea or south to Battery Park?"

Sienna updated the search parameters, "No way! Look!"

Sasha looked at the listing Sienna had clicked on: a two bedroom condo in Chelsea. "Yeah, what about it? Looks too expensive."

"Look at the name of the owner of the listing... Annabelle Frye."

Sasha looked at Sienna, puzzled, "I am not following, sweetie. Sorry."

"Annie Frye -- from FAC. It has to be her. This is her apartment! She's listing it. Maybe we can get it for a lower rate! I'm emailing her now."

Sienna smiled as she sent the email, hoping that this rare real estate fluke would come through. "Oh, this would be amazing if it works!"

Sasha was brushing her teeth twenty minutes later when she heard Sienna give a yelp of joy.

"Sweetie -- I just heard from Annie," Sienna tried to open the bathroom door, but Sasha was in the way. She stood outside impatiently as Sasha finished brushing.

"Lay it on me, Logan," Sasha thought Sienna looked adorable as she bounced around with excitement.

"It's actually not Annie's apartment. It's Alex's. Long story short, Alex said it'd be fine for our parents to stay there for free!!!! Annie is taking down the listing now, and I just emailed my mom."

"It's Alex's apartment? This is the woman you had a crush on?"

Sienna stopped whirling when she caught the edge in Sasha's tone, "Yes. Why?"

Sasha frowned, "Why what?" An unhappy surge of jealousy caught her unprepared. She wanted desperately to never hear the name 'Alex' come forth from Sienna's lips again, to never be beholden to this woman who had captured Sienna's attention.

"You are being a bonehead."

"Me? You are the one spinning around with joy because of Alex." Sasha stomped to the fridge and opened it. She starred angrily at the food inside.

"Sasha, oh my god, I thought you were joking around... oh honey." Sienna wrapped her arms around Sasha from behind and placed her hands squarely on Sasha's chest.

Sasha took a deep breath.

Sienna gave her a squeeze, "How about not airing out the fridge quite so much?"

Sasha closed the fridge and turned to face Sienna, "I don't like thinking about her... and you..."

Sienna touched her forehead to Sasha's, "I haven't told you about my dream, have I?"

Sasha shook her head, the roar of the green-eyed monster now a low, uncomfortable hum.

"Right before I started at FAC, I started having this recurring dream. I had a lover in this dream. It was the same woman every time. But I never saw her face. She had dark hair, a masculine build, and always approached me with a greeting in my ear before bringing me to orgasm.." Sienna watched Sasha's eyebrows rise.

Sienna continued, "It was you. But I didn't know it. I had assumed that you didn't want me in your life any more and I'd blocked out the possibility that it could be you. And like Titania awakening and falling in love with Bottom, I attached the dream to Alex..."

"Alex doesn't look like a donkey though," Sasha protested.

Sienna frowned, "How do you know?"

"I googled her. After Hannah told me."

"I kissed her, last year... at a party."

Sasha mouth dropped open. She liked the idea of using Alex's apartment less and less.

"And do you know what happened?" Sienna pushed Sasha against the fridge.

"I don't think I want to..."

"Nothing happened," Sienna said, looking into Sasha's eyes. She took Sasha's hand, "And do you know what happens when you kiss me?"

Sasha shook her head.

Sienna put Sasha's hand right between her legs and squeezed, "Whoosh. From here, to everywhere in my body."

Sasha pulled Sienna into her and smothered her with a kiss. Sienna kissed back with equal fervor. "Is it happening now?" Sasha asked between bites of Sienna's bottom lip.


"Oh yes, Sasha, oh most definitely yes..."

"How much time do we have?"

"The meet starts at 11. I need to be there by 10:30 latest. We have... shit. We need to fucking leave now, Sasha."

Sasha tilted her head back and groaned with frustration. But she allowed herself to be led out of the apartment by Sienna, both of them throwing their coats on as they trotted down three flights of stairs. "Quit complaining Wolfy, we decided to have loud sex here instead of in my dorm room, so the commute this morning is the price to pay."

"You got me all rev'ed up and now I have to go inhale chlorine fumes for 3 hours while you scoot up and down a pool." Sasha stomped down the stairs of the subway station.

"You've been on my case to have you come to one of my meets... stop grousing." Sienna leaned backwards against one of the steel columns of the platform and pulled Sasha towards her.

Sasha smiled as she sunk into Sienna's embrace, "Fair enough. I'm going to kiss you now, Sienna Logan."

Sienna felt a familiar quake of happiness as the kiss landed. She held Sasha tighter, letting go only when the train rumbled into the station and the doors opened.

Not long after, Sasha found her way to the spectator stand at FAC's Aquatic Center, a big beaming smile plastered on her face. She and Sienna had locked themselves in an equipment room and finished what their kiss started on the 14th Street subway platform.

Sienna walked out onto the pool deck with the rest of the swim team not long afterwards, her eyes immediately finding Sasha in the stands. Sienna blew her a kiss. Sasha melted.

Mel saw the gesture and sighed.

Keith, the assistant coach looked up, "What's up?"

"Sienna's new girlfriend is in the stands."

"So?"

"So -- one of two things could happen: Sienna swims personal bests because her girlfriend is watching... or, she chokes because she's too distracted by the girlfriend watching. And that would be bad because she could make the A-cut for Nationals this meet... "

Keith turned towards the stands, "Which one?"

"The tall one with the short dark hair. Blue shirt."

Keith nodded with a wry smile, "Not too shabby! Sienna did well for herself!"

Mel thwacked him on the shoulder with her clipboard.

Sienna was slated to swim the first relay, the two Fly events, and the 500 Free. It was a monster line up for her, but she felt ready. Didn't hurt that she had adrenaline pumping through her veins knowing Sasha was in the stands.

By the time Sienna finished her leg of the first relay, Mel's concerns were largely eviscerated. The Senior posted one of the fastest splits she'd ever swum in a medley relay. Sasha, in the stands, watched with pride, feeling a mixture of awe and raw arousal as Sienna flew through her race. Swimming the Butterfly is a complicated orchestration of technique, strength and rhythm; Sienna made it look easy. Sasha and Sienna did age group swimming together when they were kids, and she thought back fondly to the day Chip Arnold told Sienna that 'no girl ever got good at the fly'. Sienna said nothing, but trained like hell until she consistently beat Chip's race times during time trials at practice. That was more than ten years ago, and now, Sienna was on the verge of breaking a couple school records and qualifying for Nationals for the third straight year.

Sienna was standing behind Lane 4's starting block as she waited for the race official to invite the swimmers to step onto the blocks for the 200 Fly. Sasha sat forward. Sienna rolled her head around and stretched her arms. She cracked her knuckles and it made Sasha's heart quicken, knowing where Sienna's fingers had been earlier. As if she heard Sasha's thoughts, Sienna looked up at Sasha and winked before lowering her goggles. Sasha melted - again.

In both of Sienna's Fly events, she managed to forge leads of half a body-length from the start. The 100 Fly was more of a sprint than the 200, but her peers could not keep up with her in either race. The power and beauty of her strokes were an almost perfect balance of mechanical efficiency and graceful movement. Sasha chuckled and wondered whether Chip Arnold was still swimming. I bet Sienna would kick his butt... with one arm tied behind her back.

Mel was chuckling too, but for a different reason: Sienna finished the 200 Fly comfortably within the A-cut time for Nationals. "Maybe we should invite the girlfriend to Nationals..." she mused to Keith.

After the meet, Sasha stood waiting outside the locker room. Mel and Keith walked out first. Sienna was not far behind, and leapt into Sasha's arms. "Nice swims, Wolfy," Sasha grinned. Sienna, suddenly shy with her coach looking on, gave Sasha a chaste peck on the lips.

"Are you going to introduce us?" Mel asked.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Sienna took Sasha's hand and gestured between the three, "Mel, Sasha, Sasha, Mel. And this is Keith, assistant coach and weight room torturer."

Sasha shook hands with them both, "I've been trying to get Sienna to let me come watch her swim for ages... glad to finally meet you."

Keith smiled, "We're glad you came to watch! Obviously had a positive effect... Mel and I were just saying how Sienna should just repeat all the pre-race stuff from today and have you in the stands for all meets going forward."

"Repeat all the pre-race stuff, huh?" Sasha asked slyly. Sienna squeezed Sasha's hand hard.

Mel nodded, "Swimmers can get pretty ritualistic about pre-race routines... but it's worth it if it means making the NCAA A-cut!"

Sienna cut in quickly, "I'm starved. Sash, want to grab something to eat?"

Sasha nodded as she stared at Sienna, completely pre-occupied with the prospect of repeating what happened in the equipment room.

Sienna said goodbye to her coaches and dragged Sasha out of the Athletic Center. Once safely outside, Sienna pummeled her girlfriend with amusement, "You were fucking me with your eyes and it was SO obvious. PERV!"

Sasha blushed, "Sorry. I can't think of anything else but your pre-race routine. And that equipment room." Sasha pulled Sienna towards her for a long, deep kiss. "I've been dying to do that since the moment you walked onto the pool deck."

Sienna arched an eyebrow, "You should dream bigger, Wolfy. I was hoping you were dying to do something more than just kiss."

Sasha brushed a thumb across one of Sienna's nipples, "Oh, I was, I just didn't think you'd be up for copulating in public."

Sienna's whole body tingled, "Sexual degenerate."

"Fair," Sasha grinned. Both of them started walking faster.

The moment they crossed the threshold of Sienna's dorm room, Sasha reached for Sienna's crotch and squeezed. Sienna ground into Sasha's hand and untucked Sasha's shirt. The pile of clothing on the floor grew quickly as the two women fell into bed. Sasha interrupted their kissing to start up some music, in an effort to be considerate of others within hearing distance.

Sasha held Sienna's breasts in her hands, "Oh, you poor babies, flattened and crushed by that cruel racing suit." Sienna moaned, happy to have finally returned to Sasha's arms, and delighted by Sasha's talented hands and mouth. By the time Sasha's tongue made its way to Sienna's inner thigh, Sienna was throbbing with need. Sasha mouth descended onto Sienna's clit, which elicited a series of shrieks.

"Oh Sasha, turn around. I want to taste you, too."

Sasha grinned and fumbled for the controls to turn up the volume. It was a prescient move, because the moment the women settled into position, the moans and screams were unremitting.

"OH FUCK! GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!" Sienna's orgasm pulsed through her, flames of pleasure crackling all over. Sasha's release came not long after, both of them panting in recovery; their breathing masked by the thump-thump-thump of the bass from the song that was blasting out at top volume.

Sasha rotated back up towards Sienna and gently lifted some hair off her face. "I think we just found the perfect bookends as your pre- and post-race rituals, sexy."

Chapter 14: The Early Christmas Present (Senior Year -- The Week Before Christmas)

It was late one Friday night when Sasha and Sienna returned to the Perry Street apartment after a dinner out with some friends.

Sasha kicked off her shoes and hung up her coat, "PRESENT OPENING TIME! I'll be right back." Sasha ducked into the bedroom as Sienna went into the living room.

"Happy early Christmas, baby," Sienna offered up a big box wrapped in red paper when Sasha rejoined her.

"Genius idea, having this thing to ourselves before the parents descend." Sasha ripped open the red wrapping, "Oh holy shit, Sienna, a slow cooker! This is awesome!"

"Yep. It's your kind of cooking! D'you like it?"

"I've been eyeing this one for a while. It's perfect. Thank you. Here. This is for you."

Sienna took a small rectangular box in her hands. She shook it. Sasha arched an eyebrow. Sienna carefully undid the wrapping. "Headphones! Wow, these are heavy-duty awesome... and really fucking expensive!!! Sasha!"

"Got a great bonus this year. Merry Christmas, sweetie," Sasha leaned over for a kiss.

"I love it. Hey, what are you doing?"

Sasha grabbed Sienna's hand and led her to the bedroom. There, on the bed, was another present.

"Sasha! What the hell is this? We agreed. One present each."

"This is for both of us."

"Ok, Wolfy, not quite the letter of the law, but I grant you an exception..."


Sienna peeled off the wrapping paper and opened the box, "Did you stuff this with the apartment's entire inventory of toilet paper or something? Or is this eruption of TP what you are gifting us?"

Sasha leaned against the headboard, blushing, "Sorry. It's a bit of an awkward shape and I'm really bad at wrapping stuff..."

Sienna pulled out another ream's worth of tissues before her fingers felt a soft band of fabric. She grabbed it and pulled. Out popped a harness and a green cock. "Oh!"

Sasha looked on nervously.

"Is this for me?" Sienna shuttled the cock between her hands, testing its weight and firmness. "A little smaller than our other friend, isn't it?"

Sasha nodded.

"Hmmm... Interesting." Sienna shifted closer to Sasha and held it against Sasha's crotch, "It's a good look on you."

Sasha turned red, "Uh, I actually got it for you."

"Oh, I'm going to love it... wait, what?" Sienna looked at her lover, now shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

"I want you to use it on me," Sasha turned and buried her face in the pillows.

Sienna's heart burst open, "Honey... hey, Sasha..." Sienna ran her fingers through Sasha's hair, "I love that you got this for us. Thank you," she whispered. Sienna was surprised, and excited. Sasha had been making pointed jokes about this for a while now, and Sienna always responded positively, but never pressed the issue.

Sasha tilted her head and opened one eye, "I don't know if I'm going to like it, but I want to try and see."

"Okay."

"Is it going to hurt?"

"It might, but it might not. It's not like you have this thing inside that breaks."

Sasha sat up and raised an eyebrow.

"Sasha. I'm pre-med. Give me some credit when it comes to anatomy, ok?" Sienna made a circle with her thumb and index finger, and pushed the dildo through, "The way it's going to feel depends on how naturally flexible you are in accommodating this. For some people, it doesn't feel painful, and for others, it does."

Sasha stared at what Sienna was doing.

"Sweetheart?" Sienna lowered her hands and put the strap-on to the side.

Sasha sat back up, "Kiss me," she said simply.

Sienna straddled her and gave her the gentlest, most loving kiss she could muster. She cradled Sasha's face in her hands, reveling in the movements of Sasha's jaw as they kissed.

"I love you." Sasha murmured.

Sienna nodded, "I love you too."

Sasha sought comfort in Sienna's arms for several long moments before finally saying, "I want to try it now."

Sienna nuzzled into Sasha's neck, "Okay. We'll take it slow."

"This feels right to me, you know," Sasha said.

"Feels right to me too, honey." Sienna reached under Sasha's shirt and caressed her breasts. "These feel particularly right to me," she smiled as she felt Sasha's nipple stiffen.

Sasha took her shirt and pants off, "Test drive time."

Sienna looked at the green dildo next to them, "Don't we need to clean it or something first?"

"I boiled it already."

Sienna laughed, "That seems so cruel! But it appears to have weathered the ordeal." She disrobed, shimmied into the harness and tightened the straps.

"How does that feel?" Sasha could feel herself getting wet just looking at Sienna.

"Not bad. This harness is more comfortable than the other one I tried."

"Tell me more..." Sasha raised her eyebrows.

"Sydney and I fooled around with one. But I couldn't get it to sit correctly on me. This feels better. How are you doing?"

"I'm nervous. But you look really hot. I've had this image in my head for a while now: of you fucking me with that. It's even better in real life."

"Oh, you say the nicest things, Sasha James," Sienna smiled as she spread Sasha's legs open. She leaned down and showed her appreciation with a long, slow lick, stopping just under Sasha's clit. Sienna continued her worship of Sasha's sex and was rewarded for her efforts as it glistened and swelled with arousal. Sienna gently stroked Sasha's wet puffy lips with her fingers.

"Sienna."

Sienna looked up. Sasha's face was flushed, "I want my present now," she whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Sienna. I'm sure."

"You know I have no idea what I'm doing, right?"

"Practice makes perfect. Now please give me my early Christmas present."

"Guide me in..." Sienna positioned herself over Sasha.

Sasha placed the head of the cock at her entrance and looked at up Sienna, "Ok."

Sienna slowly pushed forward. She looked up at Sasha as she sensed herself move inside.

"Feels big."

Sienna blushed. She held herself steady, letting Sasha get used to the cock's girth.