Looking at the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
careythomas
careythomas
1,672 Followers

"Oh, Dr. Logan," intoned Sasha as she moved lower, "I'm going to have to skip the foreplay tonight."

"Oh good. Because I want you so..." Sienna lost her train of thought; Sasha's tongue was thrusting inside her and Sasha's hands were expertly fondling her breasts.

Sasha heard Sienna's breath hitch, and homed in on Sienna's clit. Sasha's tongue swirled around it, her lips enveloped it, and Sienna had to remind herself to breathe. "F-f-fingers..." Sienna pleaded.

Sasha trailed her fingers around and over Sienna's nipple; she was enthralled with Sienna's physical manifestations of lust -- the stiff, erect nipples under her fingertips, and the throbbing, swollen clit under her tongue. It was only when Sienna groaned with impatience that Sasha finally indulged Sienna's request and plunged into her lover.

Sasha's dexterous manipulations transfixed Sienna. "Oh my god, Sasha..." she repeated as she got closer and closer to climax. As she tipped over the brim of ecstasy, Sienna barely managed small and periodic coos of pleasure before her body shuddered with release.

"Hmmmmm," Sienna smiled as she felt her body recover.

Sasha rested her cheek on Sienna's thigh, her nose next to Sienna's mound, breathing in the intoxicating scent of Sienna's orgasm.

"Come here," she whispered to Sasha.

Sasha scooted up towards Sienna, who immediately pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"You've either been holding out on me, or you keep getting better at this. Your tongue is lethal."

A supernova of prideful satisfaction blazed in Sasha's chest. She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows, "And I don't even think I've peaked yet..."

"Jackass!" Sienna pushed Sasha onto her back and straddled her, "I think I need to wipe that smirk off your face..."

Sasha reached over to the bedside table and pulled open their drawer of toys, "Be. My. Guest."

Epilogue: The Wedding (Two Years On - June)

Maria James paced the entrance hall of the farm house, and glanced quickly into great room where all the wedding guests had gathered. Waiting.

Barbara Logan came striding out of the great room and closed the door behind her. She looked at her watch, "Where the hell are they?"

Maria raised an eyebrow knowingly, "Where do you think?"

"What?" Barbara looked out onto the lush green field outside, where six concentric circles of chairs had been set up in quadrants, all facing inwards towards the center, "I don't see 'em. Where are they? We are supposed to have started 20 minutes ago!"

"SORRY!!!" Sienna came running downstairs, holding up her dress. Sasha followed closely behind, adjusting her tie and tucking in her shirt.

"GO!" Maria shooed them out the door, "AND STOP TOUCHING EACH OTHER!"

Sasha laughed and defiantly landed a long, languid kiss on Sienna's lips.

"SASHA ANDREA JAMES -- get going!" Maria looked over at Barbara, completely exasperated.

Barbara's mouth dropped open as she figured out what happened, "Oh my god. They were having sex."

Maria nodded, "We should have separated them," her irritation was quickly replaced by the warm glow of happiness as she watched her daughter and Sienna make their way to the center of the circle.

Barbara laughed, "Yeah, like that would have worked. Come on, let's go become in-laws."

Maria opened the great room's doors and nodded to the officiant.

"Hello everyone!" the tall, elegant woman shouted out. The room immediately quieted. "My name is Alicia and I am the owner of this estate. I will also be the officiant at today's wedding."

Alicia pointed outside, "Sienna and Sasha request the pleasure of your company outside. Please follow me."

Sienna noticed the bustle of activity inside the farm house and let out a deep breath.

"Nervous?"

Sienna placed her hands against Sasha's chest and shook her head. "Not when I'm with you. Are you nervous?"

"Nope!" Sasha leaned in and nipped Sienna's ear, "I'm still in a daze from what you did to me in our room just now."

Sienna shivered, "Sasha, stop."

Sasha licked the edge of Sienna's earlobe. Sienna chuckled, "Stop licking me, jackass!"

"Everything ok?" Alicia asked as she came up.

The two women laughed and nodded. They started waving to friends and family members as everyone settled into their seats.

Alicia looked around her and began, "When I first met Sasha and Sienna, I asked them about what they wanted in terms of the ceremony. I asked them if one of them was going to walk down the aisle, they said 'no.' I asked them if both of them were going to walk down the aisle, they said 'no.' I asked if they were going to exchange rings, they said 'no.'" Alicia paused, allowing the laughter to die down.

"They said they already had rings. I gave up and asked what they wanted. And this is what they envisioned. As I got to know them, it all made sense."

Sasha took Sienna's hands, both grinning at each other.

Alicia smiled, "Here we go. You guys ready?" With nods from the couple, Alicia continued, "Before Sasha and Sienna exchange their vows, they seek the love and support of everyone here. For the past six years, and really, for the almost twenty years before that, the two of them have loved each other. As they reflected to me when we met, this celebration marks yet one more way in which they want to commit to loving each other: as soul mates, as lovers, as friends, and now, as life partners. And in taking this next step, they are seeking your vows of support and love. If you are ready to commit to supporting and loving Sasha and Sienna as they embark on this new chapter of their lives, please stand up."

The entire circle stood, each person smiling broadly.

"Do you promise to be faithful and steadfast champions for this couple, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?"

A loud and resonant "We do!" came bursting forth, with a few people adding exuberant cheers as well.

Alicia nodded, "And now, Sasha and Sienna, your vows."

The two women took a deep breath, and said, together, "I will hold you and honor you; I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you; I will be your most honest critic and your most ardent supporter. I will defend you, protect you, depend on you and love you. All this, I vow to you, from this day forward."

The rest of the world fell away as they looked at each other.

Alicia smiled, "By the power vested in me by the great State of Massachusetts, and as witnessed by all of us gathered here, I declare you lawfully married. And now... a kiss, as a seal of your vow to each other."

As their friends and family clapped and whooped, Sasha and Sienna leaned in to each other and kissed.

"Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind..." William Goldman, The Princess Bride

+++ The End +++

careythomas
careythomas
1,672 Followers