Looking at the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep pushing that big cock into me, Sienna."

"Oh my god Sasha," Sienna's clit jumped at Sasha's words. She had not expected to react so viscerally to penetrating Sasha like this. Sienna hips pushed a little more, and felt immediate resistance.

"Hmmmmm..." Sasha squeezed her eyes shut.

Sienna froze, and looked at Sasha with concern. "Sa-"

"S'okay. Keep going..."

Sienna didn't know how hard to push without hurting Sasha more. She applied as much pressure as she dared. Sasha tilted her hips at just that moment and the angle for Sienna improved. Without meaning to, Sienna felt herself surge forward until the harness hit Sasha's entrance.

Sasha grunted. It was less painful than she'd expected, but it was uncomfortable.

Sienna held her breath, not moving at all.

"You are all the way in?" Sasha whispered.

Sienna nodded. She leaned down and kissed Sasha, "You okay?"

"Yeah. Mmm," Sasha breathed out, "It's... wait... okay... hang on... try moving a little."

Sienna pulled out a little, and pushed back in. She felt the nub of the harness on her clit for the first time. "Oh fuck!" She yelped.

Sasha smiled, knowing what had happened, but she was too captivated by the sensations that were shooting around her body. "Again."

Sienna pulled out, this time a little more, before thrusting forward again.

"UNGHHH" they both said together. Sasha's eyes popped open. It was starting to feel good. "More."

Sienna started thrusting harder, the tempo increasing as she felt less need to be gentle.

"Yes... ungh... Yes, oh fuck!" Sasha was adjusting to the overload of sensations inside her that she had never felt before. She wrapped her legs around Sienna, gripping her lover's hips. Sienna was thrusting and grinding, watching Sasha take the cock's strokes in and out of her. Sasha's moans told her to keep going. And she did.

"Ahh! Oh my god Sienna, keep fucking me like that!" Sasha bent her knees towards her shoulders. Sienna gripped them, using them as leverage to thrust even harder. For Sasha, the view of her girlfriend thrusting into her was sexier than her visual senses could take, but she couldn't stop looking. Sienna's breasts were bouncing as her hips moved, her entire upper body was flexing in a way Sasha had never seen before. Sienna reached down with one hand and rubbed Sasha's clit as their bodies moved together. Sasha just gave into to it all, and clung on to the bedsheets as she and Sienna moved with each other.

Sienna was close to climax too. Her strong, handsome Sasha was taking every thrust Sienna was throwing at her; the fact that this was the first time Sasha had experienced this, and that she wanted Sienna to be the one to experience it with was making Sienna's heart soar with joy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuu-ck!," Sasha came, and Sienna collapsed onto her, their bodies heaving and sweaty.

The two women were tangled up with each other, their breaths deep and loud as each came off their orgasms. Somewhere outside, a distant siren blared until it was drowned out by the grumbling of a New York City bus engine, laboring down 7th avenue. A car honked.

Sienna stirred first, gently pulling out of Sasha and discarding the harness. She returned immediately to Sasha's side, planting soft kisses on Sasha's face. Sasha smiled. She turned and inserted her leg between Sienna's and moved in closer until they were lying on their sides, facing each other.

"Hey, dork." Sienna whispered. She kissed Sasha on the nose.

"Not bad for your first try... you definitely have potential," Sasha said lazily.

"'Not bad?' I seem to recall someone shouting 'keep fucking me like this!' just now..." Sienna leaned over and kissed Sasha's eyebrow.

"I did say that, didn't I?" Sasha mused dreamily, her face breaking into a huge grin.

"That and other things that I didn't expect would turn me on as much as it did. You are incredible, you know that?"

Sasha suddenly felt very shy. She buried her face in Sienna's neck, "I'm glad it was you."

Sienna held her tight, her heart thumping with love, lust, and everything in between, "Me too."

Chapter 15: The Visit From the Parents (Senior Year -- Christmas Weekend)

"Honey!" Barbara Logan leapt out of the cab and rushed to give her daughter a hug.

"Hi mom!" Sienna had been waiting outside Alex's condo building for her parents' arrival. Sienna's dad pulled four suitcases out of the trunk and wheeled them over.

"Hey dad -- where are Mike and Maria?"

"They are meeting up with a friend of Maria's from Med School for lunch. They should be done around four. We have their suitcases."

"Great. Come on in!" The three of them wheeled the suitcases into the lobby of the building, where Sienna introduced her parents to the doormen.

Barbara looked at Sienna as they stepped into the elevator, "This is fancy! Did they know we were arriving today?"

"Annie gave them all of our names; they know you guys are staying for the long weekend. Here we go -- this is the apartment."

The apartment was bright and spacious. The front door opened into a living-dining room; there was a galley kitchen, flanked by two bedrooms, each with a bathroom attached. Barbara stuck her head into the two bedrooms, "George -- they're both nice, but first come first served -- take your pick!"

Sienna walked around the apartment. It felt funny to be poking around Alex's place, only because she'd spent so much time trying to imagine what Alex's life was like outside of school.

Sienna spotted a couple of framed photographs on the bookshelf and walked over to talk a closer look. There was a small 3x5 frame with a faded photo of Alex as a child, with a bowl cut, scowling at the camera. Sienna smiled and moved on to the larger photograph, this one of Alex in a tux, laughing, but with her hands held up defensively as a bunch of friends tipped over what appeared to be a bucket of confetti over her head. Jess can be spotted in the background, laughing and clapping her hands. Jess was wearing a simple white gown. Each wore a tell-tale ring on her fourth finger.Awwww. It worked out for them. Sienna felt nothing but happiness for Alex. Feeling like a chapter of her past had fully closed, Sienna took a deep breath and turned to see how her parents were settling in.

"Who's Lucy Cheng?" her father asked when she walked into the master bedroom, "I thought this belonged to your friend Annie?" He had spotted a couple of Lucy's bills on the bedside table.

"Uh, no. It belongs to Alex. Alex is working in the UK right now. Annie is her friend who's helping manage stuff for the apartment. Lucy is the woman renting the apartment from Alex while she's gone."


"Where's Lucy?"

"Annie said she's spending Christmas in Singapore. I think."

"Real jet-setters, eh?"

Sienna shrugged, "How about some lunch? We can walk around a bit before coming back here to meet Mike and Maria. Sasha said she'll try to leave work a little early to we can all go out for an early dinner."

"Let's go!" George nodded.

Sienna really enjoyed playing tour guide for her parents. They'd visited her on campus before, but it was always for a Parents' Weekend or some other prescribed event where free time was short. It was an unseasonably warm day, so she took them for a walk along the Highline, pointing out a handful of other spots they could check out over Christmas weekend.

"How are things with Sasha?" Barbara finally asked.

George Logan scoffed and looked at his watch, "Three hours, Barbara. You managed to contain yourself for three whole hours before you asked that question."

Barbara lightly hit her husband with the back of her hand. Sienna blushed and laughed.

"No, really, how are things with Sasha?" George repeated when Sienna didn't answer.

Sienna laughed even more, but acquiesced, "Things are great. It's going really well."

"No surprise there. You know that you said you and Sasha were going to get married in kindergarten, right?" Barbara looked knowingly at Sienna.

"Mom, you've told that story nine hundred times."

"The message didn't seem to have sunk in... Not until six months ago, that is."

Sienna rolled her eyes, "Let the teasing begin. Come on, let's head back, the Jameses should be headed to the apartment soon."

Sienna's timing was perfect. Maria and Mike got an opportunity to settle in, and the five of them set out on a leisurely walk to the restaurant. Sasha got held up at work, but promised to meet them as soon as she was done.

They picked a cozy Italian restaurant nestled next to a church in the east village; it was full of tables of families getting together for the holidays. The Jameses sat facing the Logans, all of them happy to be spending Christmas together again. The only person missing was Erik, who had just started his Astronomy graduate program and couldn't fly home for the break.

Maria loved seeing Sasha so happy in love. It was a different Sasha in comparison to all the other times she'd brought girlfriends home. It was a different Sasha... Oh! Maria stared at her daughter, instinctively knowing that something had changed. She stole at glance at Sienna. Sienna met her eyes and blushed. Maria looked away, knowing she'd just intruded into a memory Sienna shared with her daughter that she had no right walking in on. She looked at Sasha again, and felt her eyes tearing up. She stood up and excused herself.

Sienna knew that Maria had guessed what had transpired between her and Sasha the other night. Maria seemed upset and Sienna didn't know what to do. Moments later, Maria returned to her seat next to Sasha. Maria leaned in and said something in her daughter's ear. Sasha whipped her head around and stared at her mom, who pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead.

Sienna tried to focus on her dessert. Hannah had nailed it: Maria's magical sixth sense was eerily accurate and it had struck again.

Someone's phone started ringing.

"Hey!" Sasha was looking at her phone, "It's Erik -- hold on, let me..." Sasha answered the video call and panned her phone around the table, "We miss you bro!"

Erik waved enthusiastically at everyone, "Merry Christmas!"

"By the way, no one is at all jealous that you are doing your graduate degree in Hawaii," Sasha noted sarcastically.

"Hey, this is where the big telescopes are. But definitely no complaints. You guys doing okay?"

Sasha nodded, and then passed the phone around so everyone got a chance to talk to Erik without shouting.

By the time dinner was over, both sets of parents were fading fast after a day of travel. After dropping them off at their apartment, Sienna and Sasha headed home.

"My mother knows." Sasha confessed as they hung up their coats.

"About your early Christmas present?" Sienna raised her eyebrows meaningfully.

Sasha nodded.

"I saw her staring at you at dinner. You know, when you were telling your dad about the program you just finished debugging -- and she just got this look on her face. Then she told you she knew, right?"

"How could you tell?"

"You had that guilty-I'm-busted look on your face."

Sasha looked confused, "What?"

Sienna smiled and pushed her lover towards the mirror in the bathroom. Sasha looked even more confused.

"Okay, handsome. Keep your eye on the mirror, okay?"

"Okayyyyy." Sasha stared at herself, her eyes shifting every now and then to Sienna's reflection.

"Okay. Now watch: Hey Sasha, have you been working out more because when you googled Alex Mak you found that photo of her with Bruce Lee muscles from Nationals four years ago?"

Sasha's face contorted. Sienna cracked up, "See! That face. That's the face!"

"You are evil." Sasha shook her head, truly embarrassed, "In my defense, it was a little intimidating to see how buff your crush was... is..."

Sienna snaked her hands around Sasha's chest and squeezed her possessively. "Honey, Alex was a mirage. And mirages are captivating because they don't have any flaws... but they always disappear when you get closer."

Sasha turned and frowned, "Are you saying I'm flawed?"

"Did you go out with Anastasia when you could have had me?"

"Point taken. Wait, do I have you?"

"You will always have me, dork."

+++ The Future +++

Chapter 16: The Crossword Puzzle (Four Years Later - March)

"Couldn't sleep?" Sasha shuffled sleepily into the kitchen.

Sienna smiled as Sasha pulled her into a hug. Sienna buried her face in Sasha's rumpled t-shirt and shook her head, "It's either the nerves or the coffee. I should probably stop drinking coffee. This is, like, my fourth cup since 9pm."

"You'll do great tomorrow. I know it. Sorry I fell asleep."

"It's just so illogical. They give you a week to stew between telling you that you've been matched and telling you where you've been matched. Just... WHY???"

"When do we need to get there tomorrow?"

"We get the news at noon. We should probably get to school by 11 latest. Oh god, what if they made a mistake and I wasn't really matched?"

"Sweetheart, you'll be getting a spot in an awesome residency program somewhere. They'd be lucky to have you, Dr. Logan."

"Ugh, that makes me sound like I have a stick up my ass," Sienna slouched into a chair and laid her head on the kitchen table.

Sasha leaned down and kissed the nape of Sienna's neck. "I can testify in a court of law exactly what you sound like when you have something up your ass, and it's definitely not 'Dr. Logan,'" Sasha mocked in a monotonic baritone.

"Perv." Sienna sat up and gave Sasha's butt a healthy thwack.

"Oh, Dr. Logan," Sasha sighed as she reached around and grasped Sienna's breasts, "Guilty as charged..."

"Sasha, you know that you've ruined it all now, right? No-one can call me Dr. Logan again without me thinking of you making me come," Sienna winked when she saw Sasha's worried face, "And you do that so, so well..."

Sasha grinned.

"Seriously though Sasha, what if I get matched to a program in a state that hates gay people?"

Sasha sat down, and grabbed one of Sienna's legs. Sasha lifted it onto her lap and started massaging Sienna's foot, "We'll go to Plan D. None of the pediatric programs you listed in your top five is anywhere near Plan D. Which you've made us talk through a hundred times already. And, in the unlikely event that it happens, remember that I am in the "can code, will travel" camp, so we'll infiltrate enemy territory together... 'The Lavender Menace' kinda takes on a whole new meaning in this context..."

Sienna didn't look convinced, "What if it's so terrible you decide to leave me?"

"Now you are talking crazy. Want to take your mind off it?" Sasha raised an eyebrow.

Sienna shrugged.

"Ok. Hold on a sec," Sasha disappeared into the bedroom and came back with her laptop, which she set on the table.

"Here you go," Sasha's fingers flew around the keyboard before she swiveled the laptop towards Sienna, "New crossword -- give it a go. Your brain will appreciate the distraction, I promise."

"Alright fine. But then you need to dose me with sleeping pills... Hey, what happened to the foot massage?" Sienna looked at the grid and started picking out clues that yielded obvious answers. Sasha smiled and returned to kneading Sienna's foot while watching her land her first couple of answers.

[1-Across: Prudence, to Lennon.] "Hmmm... Song? Nope. 'Dear.'"

[5-Across: J.M. Barrie's Family Name?] "Easy. 'Darling.'"

[17-Across: 'Edge of Love' Actress.] "No idea."

Sasha chuckled, and moved her chair closer to Sienna, who had proceeded to tackle another five 'down' clues, solving the upper right quadrant of the puzzle easily.

[23-Across: Refrain of Bruno Mars Hit.] "Hm. 'Don't believe me just'... Too long. I'll have to come back to this one."

Sasha rested a hand on Sienna's thigh and started brushing her fingers up and down. Sienna slapped her hand away as she typed in several more answers.

[49-Across: Meldrum / Di Franco collaboration.] "Oh, it's that song.. what is it... 'Please Say Yes.' YES!"

Sasha stood up and moved behind Sienna. She started giving Sienna a shoulder rub. Sienna filled in 25-Down, 52-Across, 55-Across, and 58-Across in quick succession. Sasha's heart started beating a little faster, her eyes focused on the bottom left hand side of the puzzle, which was where the remaining empty squares resided.

[56-Across: Alexander the Small in Russia?] "What the hell? Small... King? Tsar? No, it's five letters. Shit. What's another Bruno Mars song? Needs to Have a W, double-Rs, and an O."

Sasha shrugged, "He's had a shitload of hits."

"Got it! 'I Wanna Marry You.'"

Sasha took in a breath. Three more clues.

"Sasha -- search IMDB for 'Edge of Love.' Answer ends with an 'A' but it doesn't really help me. "

"Honey, that's cheating!"

"Just do it. What the hell is this Russian clue though. Russia... small... small... tiny? Mini? Oh! Dimunitive. Russian diminutive of Alexander is 'Sasha!' Hey sweetie -- you're in the puzzle!"

Sasha handed Sienna her phone, with IMDB pulled up. "Kiera Knightley! Duh. Oh wait, it has to be 6 letters. Who else is in the movie? Sasha, hold the phone steady for the love of god. Oh -- ok. Sienna Miller. Hey! I'm in this one too! Ha!"

One more.

[60-Across: Peter Chiarelli 2009 Screenplay, or Combination of 1-Across, 5-Across, 17-Across, 23-Across, 49-Across, 56-Across] "God, I hate these... let's see... 'Dear... Darling... Sienna... I Wanna Marry You... Please Say Yes... Sasha...' WAIT! WHAT? SASHA JAMES WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Sasha fished out a ring from her pocket and went down on one knee, "Please say yes, Sienna."

"How? How did you do that? Sasha!" Sienna grabbed Sasha and smashed their lips together.

"Id dat a yefff?" Sasha asked, wrapping her arms around Sienna and holding her tight.

"Yes, you dork, that is a yes. Yes. Yes!" Sasha slipped the ring on.

Sienna stared at the ring, "For how long have you been planning this?"

"Since kindergarten," Sasha carried Sienna towards the bedroom.

"Liar," Sienna sunk into the bed and pulled Sasha on top of her.

"Nope. It's true. I mean, I didn't know exactly how it was going to happen... but I knew I wanted it to happen."

"How did you do that with the crossword?"

"I'm a genius, that's how. You just insist on calling me otherwise," Sasha grinned, "It's not really the Times crossword, by the way. I used some software to create it and embedded it in a webpage that I made up to look like the Times Crossword page. I faked you out."

"Dream bigger Wolfy, you should have spent that time hacking a couple extra zeros onto my bank balance so I can pay off my med school loans."

"My only dream is to be with you. I don't care if it's in the most conservative state in the country, or if we were penniless. I want to be with you. The rest is just logistics."

"Sasha James, you really do say the nicest things."

"I'm going to kiss you now, Dr. Logan," Sasha whispered.

Sienna felt a happy jolt in her stomach as she anticipated Sasha's lips on hers. The surge of arousal sparked by the touch of their tongues surprised Sienna. Wow.

"What?" Sasha paused and looked at Sienna, who had gasped with wonder that Sasha could take her to yet newer heights of desire.

"I... You just took me by surprise," Sienna smiled. She grazed her fingers down the side of Sasha's face, "I love the way you kiss me. It makes me want you to devour me."

Sasha's blood pumped with primal lust as she kissed Sienna again, this time, with more force and authority. Sasha moaned as she felt Sienna reciprocate. Sienna pressed against Sasha hungrily. Their lips clamped tightly together, the two of them managed to -- fairly efficiently -- discard the clothing that they had on between them.