Lori Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori crawled over and climbed into my lap, straddling me. "We are so going to fuck, later. I have a special surprise for you, too." We made out for the rest of the drive with my hands and fingers exploring everywhere they could reach. I assume Eric and Vanessa did too.

"Mr. Anderson! We're coming into town. Thought you should know so, uh, um, yeah."

"I guess I have to put my clothes on." Lori said as she reached for her dress.

"You could try going in like that." I suggested.

"No way! If I get arrested, NO sex! There is no way you not going to..." she cut herself off. I was growing more curious as to what she had planned.

We made our entrance, Lori dressed and looking almost as good with clothes on as off.

Pictures were taken then we ran into Brittany and Brooke. They couldn't have their picture together so the four of us took one. Lori and I were bookends with the girls together in the middle. I made sure that we stood in a way that Lori and I could be photo shopped out later.

After pictures, we found a table in the back where all of the girls huddled together. Brittany asked about the limo and if they could take a ride in it with us. Lori readily agreed. The music started and we all took turns dancing. I was right; no one cared about Eric's dance moves as Vanessa danced with abandon! I was sure that her dress was going to fail at any time.

We all made sure we danced as a group to allow Brittany and Brooke to dance. 'Slow' songs were the challenge. Getting the B's a change to dance together was next to impossible under the chaperone's watchful eyes.

Breaking away, I got us some punch: great stuff. Rehydrated, we mingled. We danced with several of our classmates and even a few Juniors. Lori was having a great time. Then I danced with Vanessa while Eric sat out. She damn near molested me with her tits. When I commented on it, she laughed and said that Lori told her to do it; I guess Eric was OK with it. I guess I was as well. However, her hand rubbing against my dick was something I don't think Lori approved of and I quickly pulled away.

Towards the end of the night, the Bs each asked me to a slow dance. It was fun for the three of us but I knew it was for them. Lori danced with Eric and I could see she was making him extremely uncomfortable. I laughed at the sight. Then, scouting out the guards, and seeing they were all engaged in the pre-cleanup, I pushed Brittany into Brooke. With a furtive glance around, they held each other for the first time and finished the dance. Brooke kissed Brittany long and hard as the song ended. Lori, Eric, and Vanessa joined me in blocking the view.

The last song was one we could all dance to together. Prom was over and we'd had an incredible time!

Lori was laughing and spinning as we gathered up our coats and our collection of knick-knacks. Brittany hugged Brooke and they gushed about how awesome it was going to be to get their first limo ride. As we waited for the car, Lori told them how it was like a club on wheels with all the lights and mirrors.

Vanessa is the one who brought it up. "Uh, Lori? Are you forgetting anything?"

Eric snickered.

Lori was still high from the dancing and laughing with Brittany. "What?"

Vanessa was so innocent. "Yeah, didn't Mike have some sort of rule or something?"

She went deathly pale and Brooke caught her as she staggered. She shook her head. "Mike, no. Please?"

Eric and Vanessa both piped up "Rules are rules!"

I just shrugged as Lori clutched my arm. "Do I have to?" she pleaded.

"Well, I did only have one rule." I replied.

"But..." she closed her eyes and she blushed, I think all the way to her toes. Deep breath. "OK. But remember you ..." and stopped. "Don't forget your promise."

"Never." I assured.

Brooke and Brittany were both confused but the limo arrived and it wouldn't be a mystery much longer.

Tony hopped out and opened the door. He had the lights and music going and the TV's were showing the videos. There was no doubt where the party was going to be!

We waited to be last in the limo. Lori said "You first."

I started to get in but something in her voice caused me to pause. I noticed her hand drifting to her zipper. "Inside. You go first." she didn't respond. "Lori? Go." Nothing. I looked at Tony. "I'll meet you over there and pointed to an empty part of the parking lot.

Grabbing Lori's hand, I led her away. Standing in the empty lot, away from everyone else, I pulled her to me. "Hey. Where are you?" I asked.

She seemed to come out of it a little. "I was so close." she smiled. "If you had gotten in, I would have done it."

"Yeah. It would have been a sight. But you remember how you said being arrested limits our together time?" Some other day or place I might have let her but not in our hometown.

She began rubbing my chest. "Remember...you promised to fuck me silly."

I laughed. "I promise to fuck you and make you cum until I can't get it up anymore and my jaw falls off."

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned and leaned into me.

"You don't have to follow the rule, if you don't want to, at least, not with anyone besides Vanessa and Eric." I told her.

"I think we can trust them. Vanessa thinks so, too, or she wouldn't have brought it up." The limo pulled up. "Besides, I'm getting soo hot thinking about getting naked in front of them!" Kissing me fiercely then biting my lip, she said, "I can't wait much longer."

Tony opened the door, I asked him to drive around for a while then we both climbed in. We were greeted with a cheer! Lori and I sat in the front, Vanessa and Eric sat on the driver's side and Brittany and Brooke were across from them.

Vanessa looked at me and said "Well?" I just shrugged and looked to Lori.

Brooke spoke up "What the hell is going on?"

Everyone looked at Lori, who shrugged. "Mike has a rule that when I'm in the limo I can't wear my dress." standing, she unzipped, and began taking her dress off.

Brooke said "No way!" at the same time as Brittany's "What?"

Lori, with her dress off, sat next to me. Vanessa started laughing at their reaction. Lori tried to maintain but she started laughing as well.

"You guys are fucking with us!" said Brooke.

"I'm naked, aren't I?" asked Lori, stretching to show off.

"These two are something else!" added Eric. "When she gets going...WOW!"

Vanessa nodded. "She is such a slut!"

"Vanessa! I can't believe you just said that! She's your friend!" cried Brittany.

"Damn it! I already told you I'm not a slut!" Lori sounded angry. Spreading her legs wide she pointed to her tattoo. "It says right here I'm Mikes Dirty Girl!"

Brooke and Brittany both leaned forward then Brittany gasped "Oh my God! You are a slut!" then, embarrassed at what she had said, looked around.

Lori got up and walked over to them. "Read it!" she commanded Brittany.

Brittany didn't know what to do. She looked to Brooke, whose eyes were openly, and hungrily, taking in Lori's naked body. When she looked to me for help, I shrugged.

"Brooke, Brittany, we all have secrets. This is ours. Lori likes to, uh, show off." I explained.

Brooke, still openly looking at Lori cried, "See! I told you it was them; that night at the movie!" Twenty-something people in that theater and two of them were the B's. What were the odds?

"No way! Was it really?" asked Brittany.

"I, uh I can get a little loud." explained Lori then returned to her seat next to me but she left her legs parted and draped her hand across my thigh.

Eric laughed "A little? I think you shattered a window at my house!"

"What? You guys have sex parties?" asked Brooke.

Vanessa explained our first night "Eric and I were making out and then we heard something in the kitchen."

"It sounded like Lori was being killed, what with all the screaming and cussing!" Eric interjected.

"Anyway," she gave him a look then continued, "We looked in the kitchen and they were going at it like animals!" Lori started rubbing in lazy circles around my extremely obvious erection. "I think Lori actually passed out from Mike, uh"

"Fucking me?" supplied Lori "I wish! I saw the two of you...You had your big ole boobs out and Eric was grabbing and squeezing them!"

"Wait! So you guys actually, uh did it in front of them?" asked Brooke.

"Oh, yeah! And the next night was even more incredible." finished Vanessa.

"I still think she was getting ready to..." Eric cut off, as he seemed to realize what he was saying.

"Apparently these two" I pointed to Lori and Vanessa, "got the idea that Lori should teach Vanessa how to give a blowjob."

"No way." gaped Brittany.

I explained what had happened and how I had to pull Lori back.

"So you would have..?" and "You almost..?" from Brittany and Brooke. Brooke looked ready to pounce on someone.

Lori answered. "I didn't but it was close." She looked at me. "I'd do pretty much anything for Mike, if he asked me, but I trust him to not let me do anything I shouldn't."

Vanessa said, "I think I might like to try it sometime but I know what I like." she grabbed an embarrassed Eric's crotch before continuing with what happened.

"WHOA! Did you just say Mike had his tongue in Lori's BUTT?" asked Brittany.

Lori got up and straddled me, ass to the rest, and began kissing me. "Oh yeah. I have never cum as hard as I did that night." I put my hands on her ass and started rubbing.

Brooke laughed, "See, Britt? I told you it would feel good! I don't know why you won't let me ..." then looked around in sudden embarrassment.

"Brittany, I swear you'll like it." said Lori between kisses "and if you don't...don't do it again." then with a low growl "I love it!" Lori's hand snaked down, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my hard cock, smashing it between us.

I looked over at Vanessa and Eric and they were making out as well. Vanessa had her top down and Eric was busy working on a nipple.

Brittany was leaning back into Brooke, who was caressing her arm. Occasionally she would slip a hand across Brittany's chest while kissing her neck and shoulders. Brittany finally gave in, turning to Brooke, kissing her back. I caught Brooke staring at Lori's ass and gave her wink.

Lori had looked back and was watching too. "That is so hot." Brittany looked up and smiled shyly then moved to copy Lori by straddling Brooke, returning her passionate kisses. It seemed their roles were reversed, Brooke was normally the shy one of the group and Brittany was the more outspoken.

We rode around listening to the music and making out until Lori unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. I glanced around the car and saw Vanessa watching us before whispering something to Eric and sitting up. I watched as he unzipped her dress and helped her pull it off, fully releasing her tits. It seems she was also missing her underwear.

My focus returned to Lori when she unbuttoned my pants and whispered, "I need you, now." Lifting my hips, I pushed my pants down and off. My cock was straining to penetrate my Dirty Girl but she kept teasing by rubbing her pussy along my shaft. I had her tits in my hands kneading and pinching them. After several long minutes, I warned her "It's been a week! Ride me or I'm going to throw you down on the floor and fuck you!"

With incredibly poor timing, Tony knocked on the glass. He rolled the privacy divider down a crack saying "Mr. Anderson? I'm sorry to remind you of the time but it's after one-thirty. We need to be back by 2:30, sir.

"Thanks, Tony!" Crap. "Brittany? What do you girls want to do? We have a two-room suite and hot tub in the City. You guys are welcome to join us."

Brittany paused in her kissing on Brooke "We'd like to but I think we'll pass. Thanks for everything tonight." Brooke chimed in her agreement. "Thanks for making Prom really special." Then, looking from Lori over to a naked Vanessa "and everything else too."

I gave the address to Tony and we drove to Brittany's.

"We'll see you guys later...and Brook? Brittany?" called Lori, "Have a good time tonight."

As we drove away, Lori commented "Damn! I was hoping they'd come with us."

Vanessa voiced her regrets as well.

"You just want to watch them." I teased.

"What? And you don't?"

Kissing her, "I didn't say that I wouldn't watch."

Lori's eyes flashed as she quirked her lips. "I still have a surprise for you." and finally, slowly, lowered herself onto me. She had barely taken in the head before taking my face in her hands. We shared a sensual kiss as she dropped herself, taking me to the base in one smooth move. AAAAAAAAHHHH!! GLORIOUS HEAT enveloped me. I gripped her waist, holding her in place as she shuddered through her first small orgasm. Soft gasps escaped her lips as she remained still.

"If I ever stop you from fucking me again, you have my permission to tie me up and then fuck me." she slowly moved her hips and cried out "Christ!! I love how you feel inside me." then grabbed my hands and moved them to her ass. I squeezed her cheeks and pulled them towards me as I thrust up. "FUCK ME!!" she cried then bit her top lip as I repeated the move. Pretty soon, I was lifting her up only to let her slam down on me! I felt her walls contract and grow tighter. Lori began her steady stream of "fuckmefuckmefuckme" as we got closer.

I leaned forward and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and gently bit it. Lori came hard! "YESSS! aaaaaaAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! FUCK ME! FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE HOLE!! FILL IT! CUM IN ME! UUUUUUGGGGHHH!!!!FUCK!!!!" The last came out as a scream that I'm sure rattled the windows! At each word, grunt, scream, and thrust she grew tighter and tighter as my cock swelled to fill her every crease and crevice. She suddenly put her hands on my chest "Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop ohfuckdon't!" she pleaded.

There was no way I could stop. My cum had been boiling for days waiting for release into my woman. "Fuck you!" I growled and slammed up into her. Lori erupted in wordless shrieks as I continued hammering up into her.

My cum was rising fast. I wrapped my left arm around her, crushing her to my chest and then my right pushed her ass down onto me as, with a final thrust, I exploded; shooting a week's worth of cum into her womb! Lori screamed again as I jettisoned my load deep into her! Pulse after pulse sent streams of cum into her. She ground herself into me as we came together.

It seemed all the energy had been sucked out of me as I fell back in the seat.

We lay there panting and recovering, oblivious to everything else. Finally, Lori sat up again. I stared at her heaving chest. Her deep breaths caused her breasts to rise and fall in the most wonderful way and I felt a slight stirring in my dick.

Smiling she said, "That's my man!" and gyrated her hips. "Hey, wanna know my secret. Are you ready to hear it?"

"Mmmmhmmm." I responded.

Lori grabbed my hands and put them on her ass, again. She leaned down, whispering, "I'm going to give you my last virginity tonight." I tensed and my dick started to swell. "If you want, you can have my anal cherry." grinding against me, "What do you think? Do you think your big cock is going to fit in my tiny butthole?"

"I think we're going to find out." I responded.

We heard Vanessa groan. I looked over to see her writhing and squeezing her own huge tits as Eric was giving her a tongue-lashing. Lori glanced over "I want you to do that."

I deliberately misunderstood "What? To her?"

"No, silly. To me!" she laughed. "Although, it would be awesome to see you go down on her."

"I thought you were the one who wanted to do that." I reminded.

"Not with Vanessa." Lori slid up and down my rapidly re-hardening cock. Then, looking back "Unless you want me too."

"Who would you choose?" I really didn't know if she was in 'Lori mode' or not but...

"MMMMMMMMMM you're getting hard! Hang on." She knocked on the divider then rolled it down. "Hey, Tony? How long before we get to the hotel?"

"About 15 minutes, ma'am." was his reply.

"Thanks! OH, hey, Tony? Do you have a cell phone?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Do you mind if I borrow it for just a minute?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure." and handed it back.

She looked over at Vanessa and Eric; they seemed to be cuddling after her orgasm. "Hey Vanessa?"

Sleepily, she answered, "Yeah?"

"Can you do me a favor? Can you take a picture of me? Just like this?" I was still in her but she leaned forward so that only half of my dick was inside.

"You are such a slut, Lori." she said taking the phone.

Lori told me to spread her cheeks so Vanessa could get a 'really good shot'. "Vanessa, you might need to take several, you know, to get a good one."

I took the initiative and slid the middle finger down her crack to her littlest hole. I rubbed and pressed against it firmly. "GOD! That feels great! I can't wait to see how it feels to be stretched open with your huge cock!"

Vanessa gasped "You aren't really going to do that, are you?"

Lori laughed! "You better believe I am!" then softly, "Have you told him?" Vanessa shook her head. Lori gave me a big toothy grin then leaned down to whisper in my ear "Vanessa is going to give herself to Eric, tonight."

Vanessa handed me Tony's phone and crawled back to Eric. She has a magnificent ass! I scrolled through the pictures and picked out several that I forwarded to my phone. Then I handed it to Lori. She also looked them over then showed me that she had chosen one for his screensaver. "Hey, Tony! Here! Thank you very much!"

"No problem, ma'am. It was my plea—HOLY! Uh, I mean, thank you, ma'am!"

Lori started laughing so hard she began snorting which caused her to laugh harder! Each snort also caused a contraction around my dick. I pulled her all the way onto me and ground myself against her clit. Her continued spasms were almost orgasmic and then they were! Lori was laughing and snorting one second then she was "OH! FUCK! HAHAHAHA FUCK FUCKhaFUCK FUCK FUCK OH SHIT! FUCK ME! OH MY GOD! FUCK!" Her fingers dug into my shoulders as she came! She was wide eyed with surprise! "shitshitshitshit OH! FUCK! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! FUCK ME!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Oh God!"

She became extremely quiet and began grinding down onto me as a low moan started and grew to a full wordless shriek as she slammed herself up and down my cock. She stopped to inhale then abruptly everything stopped. Her whole body was rigid with a grimace on her face. Her head began to slowly move back and forth then stopped. There was no other sound in the car until she gasped "Fuck me." She sucked in more air. "Fuck me." Out. "Mike." Breathe. Her head slowly bent to mine. "FUCK. ME." Breathe out. "Mike!" I rocked my hips down, withdrawing from her clenching walls and her head nodded. "Fuck me." I slid in. "Fuck me!" she pleaded.

I pushed myself off the seat and lay her on the floor of the limo. Lori's hands grabbed the sides of my head and she looked up at me. "FUCK ME! DAMN IT!" I started slow but she shook her head "NO! Faster! Harder!" I sped up. "Harder!" I began slamming into her! "YES! HARDER!" I began hammering at her savagely. "YES! MORE!" I didn't know what more I could do! I already felt like I was brutalizing her. "Fuck me fuck my cunt fuck it fuck it fuck my cunt make it hurt fuck it fuck it shit! FUCK! Shitshitshit! FUCK IT FUCK ME!!!" she screamed.

Her legs wrapped around me and pulled me tight. I could barely move but did what I could. Her eyes met mine "Thank you." she whispered. Then a full-bodied screech that started in her toes ripped from her throat as she collided with her orgasm! Screaming until she was out of breath before sucking in a lungful of air and let it go again. It seemed to last forever then in mid-howl, she went limp. The sudden quiet was deafening.