Lori Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I kissed the fake tattoo, amazed that she had even thought of doing it. Pushing her thighs up and out, I gazed at her opening. She was so wet; her juices coated her thighs and everywhere between. Her lips were open and their normal shade of pink had turned a much deeper red with her arousal exposing her swollen clit. I realized that Lori was actually holding her breath in anticipation and briefly considered teasing her but there had been enough of that.

I flattened my tongue and laid it across her opening, slowly drawing it up towards her clit. Lori's hissed intake of breath confirmed I'd chosen correctly. Taking my time, I did it right. I licked and sucked and slurped my way back down before truly drinking her juices. She may love my cum but I loved her taste, too. The more she gave the harder I worked for even more, losing myself in her until I felt her hands clutching my head then grasping my hair. Lori's cries were echoing through the room when I looked up with a smile a mile wide.

Lori was breathing hard and sweating like she had been in a marathon. My jaw ached a little but I wasn't done. I put her legs together and pushed them up higher.

Lori tried protesting but I ignored her as I lowered my head. Her lips and labia were exposed between her legs but my target was lower. Her ass was open and mine!

She rolled over but I followed, pushing her onto her back and she might have been saying something but I couldn't hear. I was suddenly aware that Vanessa was standing behind the couch, behind Lori, and I saw her reach down, grabbing Lori's ankles. I grinned. Somewhere in my mind, I just thought 'One less thing' then grabbed Lori's butt, pulled it to me, and dug in. I chewed her cheeks and licked her crack, everywhere but 'there'.

Stopping, I looked at it. Tight and pink; virginal. I had barely ever gotten a finger inside.

Meeting Lori's eyes, there might have been a hint of fear before I told her exactly what I was going to do. I described how I was going to put my tongue in her butt. How I was going to make her cum so hard she was going to beg me to stop! Then I was going to fuck her. I was going to slide my cock into her butt and make her scream. The more I talked the more her smile grew to match mine and she was nodding her head in agreement.

Diving back in, I swiped my tongue across her hole. She stiffened on contact. I pressed my mouth against her asshole and sucked. Bringing my left hand in, I wet my middle finger before pressing it to her hole. I felt her tighten and grinned. I was going in but I took my time, pressing and pushing. My tongue and finger worked together on opening her exit. Lori panted and moaned until I finally managed to wedge my fingertip in! Shifting my attention north as my finger tried to worm its way past her second barrier, I attacked her cunt.

I chuckled as I heard her gasp "OH FUCK!" then she came again! Her asshole began to flutter about my finger; I took the opportunity to press deeper. I was suddenly in to my second knuckle before she seized up again. "Shit shit shit , fuck oh God, you... fuck. Pull it out!" I resumed sucking on her cunt but she screamed at me "NO!" Shaking me out of my lust enough to pull back. I noticed that she had wrapped her arms around her legs and Vanessa was no longer there.

I met her eyes, "Stop?" Her brows furrowed in indecision, she shook her head. My finger flexed. She clasped at it tightly. I withdrew my finger a little and drooled spit onto my finger and her clenched orifice. I felt her relax so I slowly drove my finger back in. Deeper.

I began to work my finger in and out as she continued to relax. "Two" she gasped. I looked up and she gave me a wicked grin. "Vanessa had two."

Lori pushed out as I slowly worked a second finger in next to the first. As soon as I pushed past her second ring she clamped down "HHSSSSSTTT!!" she gasped. I froze. After a minute, she relaxed but I didn't move.

She started to flex her ring. It was an incredible sensation feeling her muscle contract and release around my fingers; soft and firm but always tight. I continued to lick around her rim as she relaxed.

I was soon moving my fingers in and out with ease while Lori's breathing became more labored. "That feels soooo good." she said.

Lori gasped in surprise as I removed my fingers and rose up then smiled lazily at me and teased, "You had your tongue in my butt!" I leaned forward and kissed her. "You are so nasty!" she breathed but pulled me back for another smoldering kiss. She sucked on my tongue until, "I want you in me."

Yeah. It was past time. My cock was angry red and had been drooling in anticipation for what seemed like hours. I placed the tip at her rim and watched her face. Rubbing up and down, spreading my pre-cum and her juices, I finally leaned into her, gently pushing. Lori gasped and tightened so I withdrew. She flashed me a smile, taking a couple of deep breaths. "OK" I pushed forward again and she opened. I slipped in and stopped. Several deep breaths later, I was slowly sliding in. Lori had closed her eyes and was nodding slowly. About half way in I stopped and withdrew a couple of inches. Eyes still closed, she smiled and groaned "Yeeeaaah"

Looking down, I saw her rim tight around my shaft and pushed until I was almost all the way in, stopping when she gasped. It was so hot and tight and nasty. "Lori? I'm in your butt!" I exclaimed.

"It's HUGE!" she responded. "God! You're so fucking big!" Lori's normal bravado was gone as I moved in and out as slowly as possible. It seemed that she kept getting tighter as her ring kept contracting around my shaft. There was no way I was ever going to last.

Lori grasped my forearms "In. In. All in." she begged. I pushed until I was firmly against her cheeks, fully embedded in her ass. "Stop." She tightened her grip on my arms and tilted her head back before gently rotating her hips. Her mouth opened and her ring kept getting tighter. Very quietly, almost to herself "Yeah, there, there, mmmmmmm, oh oh oh oh!" then her hands relaxed. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Did you just cum?" I asked with awe.

Nodding her head, "Yeah," and giggled. "It was a really good one." and squeezed me one last time.

My eyes opened in surprise. "FUUUCK!" without any warning my dick swelled as much as it could in her tightest hole. Then my cock was like a hydrant as my cum flooded into her bowels. It just poured out of me. My balls drew up tight as every drop of cum spilled out into her ass.

"Oh my God! Mike! It's so hot!" gasped Lori. "I can't believe how good it feels!"

I collapsed onto her chest, drained! Lori put her arms around me, holding me close. I could have drifted off to sleep.

I could have. Until we heard Vanessa's scream.

Lori laughed! "Yep! That's what it felt like."

I smiled in memory. "I think you were a little louder. Still are, most of the time."

A few minutes later Vanessa began crying out again. We were both shocked as she started telling Eric to just shove his cock in and fuck her. There followed a tremendous scream.

"Oooh! She's going to regret that!" commented Lori. I agreed until we heard her cry out again asking for more. Lori yelled "GET IT GIRL!" and laughed. We continued laying there listening until I started to shrink and slide out.

"Mike?" Started Lori, "um, you're starting to, uh..."

"Yeah. I know." and pushed myself up.

Lori stopped me. "Can I ask you something? Before you pull out?" Curious, I waited. She paused for a long time, long enough that I prompted her. "We do some wild stuff, right? I mean, look at tonight in the limo!"

"Lori, what is it?" I knew she wanted something. I couldn't imagine that she'd be shy about asking me anything.

"If you say 'No.' I'll be OK with it. Really, I will!" she said.

"Lori, you know I'll say yes to almost anything we talk about. What's got you so uptight?" I soothed.

Flexing her butt, "You do! Well, I was tight. You are so fucking huge back there!"

"Lori..."

"Sorry. I just don't want...you, I...I didn't get to taste any of your cum tonight. I know it sounds funny but I've been thinking about it all week! and and you've given me so much." she said in a rush. "I want to suck you."

It was my turn to laugh. "Lori, you don't have to ask me to do that!"

"Clean. I want to suck you clean." she said in a whisper. My cock twitched. She closed her eyes and so softly I wasn't sure I heard her, "I know, it's so gross! and I don't know why, but I want to."

Yeah, definitely life down there as I started to get hard, again. "So, you want me to pull my cock out of your hot, tight ass and let you suck me clean?" I clarified.

"Yes." she squeaked.

"Did I fuck you senseless?" I asked jokingly.

Lori looked at me in confusion "...no."

I slid my now hard dick back into her butt hard enough to make her grunt. "Did you feel that?" and pulled back out a little. She nodded. I slid back in for another grunt. "How about that?"

"Yeah." she said with a smile.

I pulled almost all the way and thrust back in. "UUUUNNNGGGHHH! God! You are fucking HUGE!"

"Are you my Dirty Girl?" I asked continuing my short jabs.

"Uuunngghh! YES!" she responded.

I pumped her ass a little more forcefully and she just grunted each time I drove it in. Her breathing was becoming labored with each thrust and the occasional "Yeah."

Her ass started to tighten again. I grabbed her bouncing tits and held on.

"God damn it! You're going to do it again!" she cried. I just kept up the steady pace of banging into her backdoor. I could only thank the gods that I had already cum once or there was no way I'd make it.

"Oh shit! This is....Fuck me. God it feels so...do it, do my butt. I'm gonna cum." she grabbed my arms. "Fuck my butt! Harder. Fuck it. HARDER, Damn you!" I really started pounding her. I was worried I was going to hurt her but she kept begging for more! "That's it. That's it! OH FUCK MY ASSHOLE!! CHRIST ALMIGHTY! FUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her ass locked down on my cock so that I could barely move!

I lifted her legs to my shoulders and hammered into her. Lori went ballistic! She started screaming so loud that I knew there were going to be complaints but I kept fucking. I could feel it build in my balls and my groin tightened. It was going to be close!

Lori stopped screaming profanities long enough for me to ask her again "Are you my Dirty Girl?"

"Yeah...uh huh." she panted. "Always...I'm your little slut. God it feels sooo good!"

"Where do you want my cum?" I asked.

"Really? OH God. Please? In my mouth. Please. I want it so bad. Please? I want to suck my ass off your cock as you cum in my fucking nasty mouth!" she moaned. Then pushed me out and off of her!

I fell back on my ass as she lunged at my cock. "This is so fucking nasty." she said looking up at me. "Your cock's been all the way in my tight little...now I'm...Oh My God!" then she devoured me! She had done it before...opening her mouth and throat in one swoop. It was still amazing! Pulling back, her hand grabbed my balls and squeezed them so hard it almost hurt as her other hand wrapped around my cock, jacking me off into her mouth!

I put my hands on her head and began pushing her down. She moaned around my shaft as I kept pushing until her lips were at the base and held on as I fucked up into her throat. I was going to cum but I hoped...

She started to pound on my thighs then my stomach but I didn't stop or let her up. Suddenly, she stopped and grabbed my arms pulling them down! I stopped thrusting and I heard and felt a sound coming from her that grew in intensity.

I had time to tell her "Lori, you will always be my Dirty Girl!" before the dam burst! The first shot went down her throat but I knew she didn't want that so I pulled her up until just the tip of my cock was in her mouth. I took my hand and started to stroke my cock as I came in her mouth! As the second and third shots flooded across her tongue, it snapped her back in action! She pushed my hand away and began jerking with a frenzy! It felt like I came buckets in her mouth! When it was full, she pulled off to swallow but kept jerking me off onto her face. As I finished spewing my load, she kept at it trying to get every last drop out!

When it was obvious that I had no more to give, she began the job of thoroughly cleaning every millimeter of my cock and balls. Consuming and swallowing every drop. She was such a hungry cum slut. At last, she sat back against the couch and began shoving the cum on her face into her mouth until she was clean.

I crawled over to her and pulled her down next to me on the floor. I held her to me and began kissing her face. It didn't matter that my cum had just been splattered all over it. She was mine!

Lori smiled up at me, her face radiant. "Will you kiss me?" she sounded exhausted.

I didn't need to answer her. I just did it. It started slow then built. We were both tired but the passion was not. Finally, we lay back and just held each other.

"I wonder how those two are doing?" she said.

"We figured it out. Let them." I answered. Standing, I helped Lori to her feet and we leaned against each other as we walked to our room.

As we crawled into bed, Lori snuggled up to me, laying her head on my chest. "I'm mad at you."

I could tell she wasn't "Why now?"

"You promised to fuck me til I couldn't walk." she replied.

"Go to sleep."

Just as I was almost asleep, Lori looked up at me in the dark. "Mike? I lied tonight."

"Hmmm?"

"I lied to Vanessa. I really liked kissing her."

I didn't respond. I didn't know how to. She hadn't seen the look of hunger that had flashed across Vanessa's face before returning to Eric.