Lori Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my woman, my Dirty Girl, and saw her chest moving as she breathed. I kissed her face tenderly and smoothed the hair away. She was so beautiful. I was still erect and amazed that I hadn't cum but I withdrew. She moaned and smiled at that. When she spoke, it surprised me. "You, Michael Anderson, are my Man."

It was my turn to crack up. I leaned back against the seat and laughed until my sides hurt. When she lifted her hand, beckoning me to help her sit up, I did so, hugging her to my heaving chest.

When I was finally able to regain control and calm down enough, I told her how much I loved her. We kissed slowly and deeply, tenderly. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and took a shuddering deep breath.

She surprised me again when she wrapped her hand around my shaft and said "My pussy may be sore but you haven't even touched my butt, yet. I did not forget my promise."

"You want MORE?!?!" gasped Vanessa.

We looked up to see the shock on their faces. Yeah, that never gets old.

Lori giggled "Yeah! If he can keep it up, I want it. Besides, he promised to fuck me til I can't walk and I can damn sure move my legs!"

I squeezed her tight then noticed we weren't moving. "Are we at the hotel?"

"No, sir." Tony answered. I looked over my shoulder and he had turned around and was perched in the window. "Sorry, sir. I uh, I pulled over. I, uh..." he was a total loss.

Thankfully, Lori wasn't. "Tony, I'm really sorry that you had to look at Mike's ass but I do hope you enjoyed the show."

He smiled "Ma'am, if I live to be a thousand, I'll never see a better. You are something else!"

Laughing, "Yep, I sure am. I'm Mike's"

"Yes, ma'am!" he agreed. "Well, I guess I better get you folks to the hotel, it's just down the road."

I took the hint and got dressed while Vanessa struggled to pull her dress on. Lori just laid back down on the floor saying "I'm going to need your coat, Mike." Then glancing over at Vanessa, "Hey, Vanessa, I dare you to just wear Eric's coat!"

"I'm not as..."she stopped and looked at Eric. "OK"

Eric's "YES!" was not lost on us.

Tony parked and opened the door for us. Lori and Vanessa, wearing only their shoes and our coats, got out first. Lori was whispering to Vanessa when I got out. Vanessa had a scandalized look on her face but nodded. "Tony," she called. "Would you like a picture with us?" I wasn't sure if I heard that right. Vanessa?

Tony looked at Eric and me, we both shrugged. "At your service, ma'am."

The girls walked over to stand on either side of Tony. I pulled my phone out and launched the camera, calling, "Ready?" Vanessa nervously looked at Lori and nodded. Both girls dropped their coats to stand there naked but for their shoes. They had Tony wrap his arms around them as they leaned in to give him a kiss on either cheek. Lori's large breasts and Vanessa's massive rack were squished against him, then they turned towards the camera, posing for a few more.

"OK. Just the two of us!" Lori put her arm across Vanessa's shoulders and they stood side by side. Then they faced each other. Lori grabbed Vanessa's boobs and bent down, sucking on her nipple. Vanessa's look of surprise and lust was priceless. Lori then wrapped her arms around Vanessa, pressing their tits together before Lori moved her hand down to Vanessa's ass to caress and squeeze it. Vanessa, overcoming her shock, started hugging back. She even boldly moved one hand to between Lori's legs causing her eyes to widen in surprise. The last couple of pictures were of Lori and Vanessa in an embrace and kissing passionately before they hurriedly put the coats back on.

I asked Tony for his email address and promised to send him the pictures, maybe a little blurred, before slipping him a crisp $100.

"Mr. Anderson, you do not need to tip me. This night has been...I'll never forget it." He stood there a minute as he struggled with something then said "Sir, come with me, please." and led me to the rear of the car where he opened a cabinet inside the trunk. "We have this so if a customer tears something up...the uh..." He ejected two DVDs. "The worst thing you did tonight was, well, you didn't damage anything. I appreciate the pictures. I just don't think this needs to end up, somewhere."

I took the DVDs and shook his hand then walked off to collect everyone. "OH! And Mr. Anderson?"

I laughed, "Tony, you've seen parts of me that my Mother hasn't seen since I was a baby. You can call me Mike."

He smiled at that "Yes, sir. I mean, Mike. It's just, if you ever need a driver..."

"Tony, I have your number and email address. I'll call you, personally, to book my next limo, wherever you are." I assured him.

"Thank you, sir, Mike." and walked off.

I walked over to Lori and showed her the DVDs. "Looks like we have some movies to watch!"

Lori looked at them, "Is that us? From the limo?"

"Yeah, Tony gave them to me."

She looked over at Eric and Vanessa "Them, too?"

"I think so." I said.

"We better get to the room before I do something!" she breathed, rubbing against me.

We made it to the elevator without incident but Lori dropped her coat as soon as the doors closed. Vanessa just looked at her then shrugged before doing the same. When the elevator doors opened at our floor, I pointed out the camera in the corner. Lori waived and Vanessa tried to cover up until Eric reminded her that she had already shown everything.

Lori spun as we entered the suite. "Honey! We're home!" and laughed. Walking to the bar, she grabbed a couple of bottles of water before joining the rest of us. Vanessa and Eric were on the couch and I had picked a chair.

She approached me, holding up a finger "One, you need lick my pussy." Another finger "Two, I have yet to taste your dick. It's been a week and I. Am. Thirsty." Wiggling a third finger, "Third but probably not last, you need to pop my butt cherry."

"EWWW!" cried Vanessa. "You are such a nasty tramp! 'Butt-cherry' my...well, whatever."

"You mean to tell me that Eric hasn't licked your butt, yet?" she seemed amazed!

"That's not the point!" protested Vanessa.

"That's exactly the point." Lori redirected. "Eric? Have you licked Vanessa's butt? Maybe slipped a finger into her tight little asshole?"

Eric blushed but nodded, holding up two fingers.

"ERIC!" cried Vanessa.

Lori pounced "Twice? That's all?"

Vanessa turned crimson everywhere!

Eric shook his head and realization struck! I got a stupid grin and Lori gasped. "You little butt-slut! You've had two fingers in your butt and you call me a tramp?"

"It feels really good!" Vanessa defended.

"I know!" she agreed, "That's why my man is going to try to cram his big dick up there!"

"You talk so, so..." she tried.

"Mike likes it when I'm naughty." Lori explained.

"It just seems so weird to say 'butthole' or 'asshole' or 'pussy' or any of those things!" she complained. "I mean, I saw you damn near pass out! And you were still talking like that!"

Lori seemed to understand. "Mike, get naked. You too Eric." I did, without hesitating. Eric looked to Vanessa first then slowly took his clothes off. Lori sat me on the other end of the couch. "OK. Vanessa, get between his legs like I am with Mike." She directed, kneeling before me. "Now take his, uh, what do you call it, again?"

She seemed ashamed but answered, "I don't really call it anything. I guess it's just his 'thing'."

Lori smiled, "I see that we've lost some ground. OK. This might really surprise you." she giggled, "Take his 'thing' in your hand like I am." wrapping her hand firmly around the base. I was standing tall and proud!

Vanessa followed directions well and it was obvious Eric was ready for the experiment.

"OK. Now, look Eric in the eyes....like this" and lowered her head so it was resting on my thigh. Mouth inches away, looking up at me. She smiled and winked. Then raised her head to check Vanessa. "Now look at him and say 'thing'"

I have to give her credit. She did it. And it was pretty funny.

"Notice anything?" Lori asked.

"I feel stupid." she said.

"OK. Same position. Ready? Say 'dick'."

I could hear her take a breath then, distinctly, "Dick." followed by "Wow!"

"See? OK. Now, one more time. Ready? Say 'cock'."

Long pause. She took a couple of breaths then softly "cock'. Then sat up "Oh my God!"

Lori laughed. "Last time. OK, you're going to say it again but with more emphasis on the 'aah" part and hard 'k' at the end.

Eric had that stupid grin on his face like he'd just won the lottery. Vanessa noticed it as well and took the initiative to lick him from base to crown, saying, "Eric, I'm going to suck your cock."

"OH Shit!" were the first words he had uttered since the lesson began then she attacked him. They had obviously practiced this because she was going mad on his dick.

Lori gave me a quick lick then stood up, whispering that she would be right back and she walked in our room. Seconds later, I heard the water running and remembered the hot tub.

Returning, she straddled my legs, facing away. My dick was throbbing against her back as we watched Vanessa at work. She was good. Licking and sucking his balls while jerking his shaft. When she rose up, wrapped her tits around him, and just sucked on the head while moving her tits up and down it made even ME groan.

Lori looked back at me "You like that?" I just nodded. I could see her file it away. She started moving her butt in circles. "Hey? Look at your dick. Do you see where it is on my back?" How could I not? She handed me a pen. "Mark it." Curious, I did as she asked then, in her most innocent voice, she told me "In a little while, after you rip my tender little butt open with your mean angry cock, it's going to be that deep in me." I closed my eyes, struggling not to shoot my cum across her back.

Grinding against me, she continued "I want you to know how deep it is when you're fucking my butt, slamming it in there and abusing, NO, brutalizing my tightest little hole." pausing, she looked back at me, "Except it won't be that tight after your huge shaft is done stretching me open, will it?" she asked with a frown. "But that's OK. All my holes will finally belong to you. And each time you ram your cock up my ass it's going to be THAT far in my dirty little hole. That's how deep your cum is going to be."

I let my head fall back on the couch, knowing I was going to lose it at any moment then glanced over at Vanessa, she had stopped to listen to Lori. Naked lust was clear on her face. I'd seen that expression before. She looked at the three of us then got up and ran to her room. Eric, confused, followed.

CRAP!

Lori knew that look as well.

"What does she want?" I asked her.

Lori shook her head. "I think." and stopped. She knelt beside me and took my hands saying, "I love you, Mike Anderson. You have protected me, loved me, and helped me. You make me...me." she paused then asked "Do you trust me?"

I looked at the love of my life and answered truthfully, "The only time I don't trust you is when you have that look. I know what it means. The night I first Loved you. The night I stopped you from ruining a friendship. Tonight after Prom. In everything else you have my trust."

She kissed my hands and took a deep breath. "That night, when I almost lost it with Vanessa? It made her curious. We've talked about it and she's tried to be casual but when we found out about Brittany and Brooke... I probably shouldn't have felt her up at the limo or kissed her. Although, I have to say she has a very talented tongue!" Looking at the door, "If I didn't have you there to understand and bring me down, I think I'd go crazy." Shaking her head, "She Likes Eric. Cares for him but there's no commitment there like us and he doesn't understand what she needs. Hell! She doesn't know what she wants except" deep breath, "she thinks she wants me." then very softly, "and maybe you."

She crawled up in my lap where we held each other. "I really would do almost anything, for you. Making it good for you makes it better for me." Lori paused and took a deep breath, "I don't think I really want to have sex with a girl. I've thought about it but if it was anyone it would have to be either Brittany or Brooke. Vanessa is just too close of a friend and it could really fuck things up if we did it wrong."

We could hear Eric loudly trying to talk to Vanessa, asking her to open the door; it helped me make the decision. "We need to talk to them." I said, "If we woke something in her then he needs to know about it and what he may need to do about it." I got up and grabbed a couple of towels. If I was going to talk to another guy, it wouldn't be naked. Lori went and got a robe. The mood hadn't been totally broken but it was definitely on pause.

Eric answered when I knocked. I handed him a towel and he covered up.

"She's in the bathroom and won't come out." he said. There was concern in his voice. Good. That was something.

"She's your girlfriend but can I have a minute?" I asked. After a long hard stare, he nodded and walked back to the main room.

I knocked on the bathroom door "Vanessa, you need to let me in."

"GO AWAY!" she cried.

"You know I can't. It's just you and me." I waited, then "How long have we been friends?" I asked.

About a minute later, "Since sixth grade, when you helped me after I broke my leg."

"And who did you tell that you were freaked out when your boobs got big?"

Sullenly, "You." She opened the door and flung her arms around me crying. "Mike, I don't know what to do!"

I held her until her tears ran dry, then, "Stay here." and got her a robe to put on. "We need to talk. All of us." Panicked, she shook her head. "Think about it a minute. It's passed, right?"

She closed her eyes and with a shuddering breath, "Yeah. It's...yeah."

I led her back into the main room where Lori and Eric were talking softly but I could still hear the anger in his voice. Clearing my throat caused him to spin around. "We, all of us, need to talk." I put Vanessa in one chair and Eric, I directed to the other. He glared at me. "Do you care about her?" I asked. "Besides the physical?" He finally nodded and kind of shrugged but sat down. Lori chose the couch and, on purpose, I did not sit next to her.

"So, this is how it is for us: Lori and I became best friends because of our parents. We've maintained that friendship and built on it. If we were to never have sex again, Lori is still my best friend. She trusts me. I mostly trust her." Vanessa's mouth dropped open; Eric's face was still clouded in anger. Lori shrugged and nodded.

"The only area I don't fully trust her is when it comes to sex. I know that she would never cheat on me but when she gets worked up...well, you guys saw it Sunday night. If I hadn't stopped her..."

I let that hang in the air.

Eric looked at Lori who shrugged and nodded. "I get so worked up. Mike had to stop me from stripping at Prom tonight."

"WHAT?" from Vanessa. Eric looked like he had started to think.

"I had been so worked up all week wondering what Mike had planned and then I chickened out on the tattoo, kinda glad I did that, NOW I get to fuck him as soon as it's done!" she stopped and shook herself. "See? I was standing there tonight, terrified what Brittany or Brooke might say but it made me so hot thinking that....well. It just hits in a flash. Ten more seconds and the entire school would have seen my bare ass climbing into that limo. Mike saw it. He helps me through it until I can control it."

Eric was looking from me to Lori then Vanessa. He didn't quite know what to think yet but his expression told me that at least he wasn't still ready to throw a punch.

"You two started dating recently and then we came alone and...well." I shrugged. "Lori and I, we moved at 'Lori' speed. But we didn't have another couple having sex in front of us every time we got together." I looked at Eric, "Eric, Vanessa is a little confused right now."

Looking at Lori, she nodded. Vanessa was tense and gripping the arms of the chair, I saw fear on her face. "Vanessa, look at how much you've changed. Three weeks ago, you would have been horrified to let someone see your boobs. Now? You've been practically naked most of the night. Add to that what Lori's told me, you need to tell Eric. If he's going to help, he has to know."

Vanessa closed her eyes as she gathered her courage then moved so that she was sitting in Eric's lap. In a shaky voice, she told him "I like you. I really do, but watching her with Mike, they're so awesome! I want..." she looked at Lori then back to Eric, "I don't know what or where or anything about us but I made a decision while talking to Lori this past week." I could see Eric was trying to put on a brave front.

"Do I really want to hear this?" he asked.

Finally, her smile returned. "Yeah, I think so. I'm on the pill. I have been for a few weeks now."

"Oh." was his reply.

"Eric?" I cupped my hands and shouted. "Did you hear what she just said?"

"Yeah!" he yelled back "She said she's on the pill!" then his eyes widened.

Yeah, it didn't sink in when Lori told me either.

"But there's more." she said, taking a deep breath, "I saw the look in Lori's eyes that night. I don't think you heard her but she," Vanessa blushed and so did Lori, "she said I looked delicious."

"Well, you are and you do." he agreed.

Vanessa gave him a long deep kiss. "Thanks." Then she looked nervous. "I know you're a guy. And most guys see with their thingys." She looked at Lori, grinning, "their cocks."

"Atta girl!" cheered Lori.

"But have you seen those two!" she asked Eric.

"Sure, It's fun to watch but I have you."

"I guess I have to say straight out." Vanessa sighed. "I like sex. A lot! I mean...and I," she looked back at us before, "I really want to, to explore and... I want to have sex with Lori!" and she copped out. Crap. Somehow, I just knew this was going to bite me in the ass.

"I thought..."

"Mike? EWWW" she said.

"Wait. So that means...Can I watch?" He asked.

"Down boy!" cried Lori. "The real problem is that she just thinks that's what she wants."

"I really do." she protested.

Lori looked at me, silently asking permission. I know I should have said 'no' but I nodded instead. Standing, she walked over and grabbed Vanessa's hand, pulling her off Eric, then, putting her arms around Vanessa, she kissed her. Lori looked to be trying to make it as passionate as possible with Vanessa responding until they broke apart. They looked at each other until Lori said, "See?" Reluctantly Vanessa nodded.

"So, what? That's it?" asked Eric.

Vanessa threw herself on him and said "What do you mean 'That's it'? What were you hoping for?"

"I bet if you were both naked and did it again, you'd like it." Eric looked at me. Lori tossed a pillow at him. "I'm just sayin', you know, if you were naked. Rubbing together. Maybe if we had some oil?"

"Oil would be fun." agreed Lori, "but just so I can make Mike all slippery. I've read that you can never have too much lube for butt sex."

"Are you really going to let him do that to you?" asked Vanessa.

"Nope! I'm going to MAKE him do it." looking at me "I've really wanted to do it since that first night when you licked me back there." She took off her robe and opened my towel before straddling me again. "I thought it would be so gross! Then, it felt sooo good when you were licking me. When you slipped your tongue down there, right across my little butthole, I knew at that moment I wanted it to happen."

"First, there's something I need to do." I pushed her off me on to the couch. I began at her tits. Kissing, biting, pinching. Lori squealed in delight! I pulled on a nipple until she cried out. "I need to lick your butt."

"You are such a pervert!" she told me laughing. I didn't disagree as I kept working my way down. I sucked and nibbled across the flat plane of her stomach. She laughed as I swirled my tongue in her belly button; then gave her long slurping kisses from there down, hearing her murmur, "I have needed this for DAYS!"