Losing Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited from the events in the bar and feeling her body that I wanted more and I wanted it immediately. Charlotte jumped into the back without hesitation and I quickly followed grabbing her and resuming our embrace. This time, my hand began pulling her dress up and without prodding she raised her butt to help fueling my lust which became so intense that my hand immediately sought out her thong and pushed it aside to finger her sweet, shaved pussy. I expected to find her wet but, was surprised and excited to discover she was absolutely soaked. I knew this wasn't just from the kissing and fondling we had been doing, and that like me she must have become aroused from the events in the club.

"Hurry," she whimpered seconds later, and her hands furtively began working on my belt.

She forced my pants down to my knees, with my boxers, then took me in her hand, straddled my waist and worked me into her opening while holding her thong to one side.

"Ohhh..." we gasped in unison as my dick slipped into her opening.

She started riding me fast making all kinds of wonderful moans and whimpers, and I pulled the straps off her dress off her shoulders working the top down along with her strapless bra until everything was bunched at her waist. Finding her nipples, I began rolling and then pinching them causing her to push into me harder.

"This is so wild," she announced through her labored breath.

"You're incredible," I answered, while gasping for breath.

Just then headlights swept across the parking lot and a pickup truck went past, parking several spaces away.

"Damn," she cried out in frustration, starting to pull off me.

"Just be still for a moment," I whispered and pulled her head down against my shoulder.

I watched an older man get out and proceed down the walkway next to the building with his feet making a shuffling sound. He was smoking a cigarette and when he reached the corner of the building, just to the left of our car, he stopped. Charlotte could hear the sound of his feet stop and I felt her body shaking against me.

"Is he watching?' she whispered.

At first I thought he must have noticed us but, after a bit I realized he was just finishing the smoke and if we stayed still we would be fine.

"Be still baby. He's just finishing his cigarette," I said.

"I can't believe we are doing this," she answered with a soft giggle.

After several minutes of holding Charlotte tight against me, the man shuffled towards the door.

"He's gone," I told her and immediately she began moving again.

"Finally," she answered.

"God you're horny," I said huskily into her ear.

"Very," she replied.

We got into rhythm again and this time there were no interruptions as we mated until finally Charlotte's body got tight, her moans became more pronounced and she released with a strong finish that had her thrashing on top of me. I was only a bit behind her but she had cum so fully that when she was through I had to use my hands to move her on me until I filled her.

As soon as we were through, reality descended and we scrambled into our clothes and left. All the way home, we laughed about it with her frequently leaning over the console to kiss me or squeeze my thigh.

The parking lot adventure proved to be just the start of the night. We attacked each other as soon as were in the house and later I woke to find her playing with my dick which brought yet another round of sex. I knew that the dancing must have excited her and several times I wanted to bring it up, to probe for her thoughts, but I decided to stay silent and just enjoy the outcome.

Kids and work have a way of consuming your life leaving little time for anything else, and although the evening had proved to be a great adventure, days then weeks went by and slowly it retreated into the world of fond memories. Our sex life did pick up for a while but, even that was eventually overcome by the constant demands of Charlotte being a working mommy.

Fast forward six months. Charlotte's best friend from high school was getting married for the second time, and we arranged to have dinner with her and the fiancé on a Friday night to get introduced. Her parents had been begging to take the kids, as it had been a long time since they had slept over, so we obliged them and had the night free.

We met at the restaurant at seven and the new man turned out to be a pretty good guy so we ended up imbibing heavily throughout the meal. Things started to slow down just after ten and we said our goodbyes and headed for home but, as we drove down the freeway, a strange thought raced through my head no doubt helped by the alcohol.

"Want to go do some dancing?" I asked, holding back a grin.

"We haven't been dancing in ages. Where would we go?" Charlotte replied eagerly.

"I was thinking that strip club," I said, hoping I wouldn't get hit.

She gave me one of her looks that was impossible to read then answered sarcastically. "No, I'm not dressed for it."

Charlotte had been delayed at work so she had to race home and didn't have time to change. She was dressed in a black knee length pencil skirt and a white long sleeve blouse. Complimenting the outfit were low heels and her grandmothers long strand of pearls. She looked amazing although I had to admit it wasn't something you would normally see in a strip club.

"All you need is your thong," I replied after a brief hesitation.

"Baby, is there something I need to know? Are you short on cash?" she asked, trying to be cleverer than me.

"We could do it in the parking lot again," I said ignoring her jab and trying to invoke a good memory.

"Are you serious?" Charlotte pointedly asked after looking at me silently for several seconds.

"Maybe. Yes. I mean we could go for a drink. We had fun last time," I replied, suddenly feeling foolish.

"Go if you want," she answered while looking straight ahead, after an uncomfortable silence.

That kind of response wasn't exactly empowering and as I drove I thought about what I truly was expecting. Maybe a little more playfulness, some more adventure I thought but, I knew that last time was serendipitous which is much different than a premeditated action. The split in the freeway approached at 65 mph - left would take us home and the comfort of Charlotte in my arms while right would lead towards the club.

I had to think hard to remember the exit we had taken before. It had been a long time and this was not a part of town I frequented so it was with a bit of faith I slowed and took the ramp. It took another ten minutes to find the club and in the process I made two wrong turns while my wife remained completely silent which made me fear she was seething next to me, although I was too nervous to look.

"We're here," I announced when we pulled into a parking space on the same row we had previously used.

Turning, I saw she had a strange look on her face that didn't give any specific information about what she was thinking or feeling but, as we walked towards the door, I was pleased she let me take her hand. After paying the five-dollar cover, we sat at the same table we had been at before and saw that the crowd was about the same as last time. I recognized one of the dancers too and the same waitress came up and took our drink orders although, if she recognized us, she didn't say anything.

"Now what? You just going to jump up and announce I'm dancing again?" she asked in a mocking way.

In reality I had no plan and no idea what to do. It wasn't amateur night and I had no idea how a girl got to work for the club. I thought about asking the bartender but, now it all seemed pretty silly.

"Okay you're right. It was a stupid idea," I said admitting defeat.

"I came to dance baby. Figure it out," she answered.

I knew her words and attitude were intended to make me squirm. However, it actually provided me with motivation, and after a bit of thought I got up and went to the bar. It was the same bartender and he recognized us as well which helped with the conversation, and after talking for a few minutes I returned to the table.

"Is everything arranged?" my wife asked sarcastically.

Charlotte can be very cocky when she thinks she is in control and she was acting more so than I could ever remember. However, when the DJ's words came over the speakers I almost started laughing when I saw the surprised look on her face.

"Charlotte, you're up next. Charlotte!" the words filled the room while I fought back a smile.

Our eyes locked and despite her penetrating stare I didn't back down. It seemed like a long time but, was in reality only twenty seconds or so before she rose from her chair and, breaking our gaze, began to walk towards the bar. The previous time she had spoken with the bartender about the music but, this time he directed her to the back where the unseen DJ was no doubt set up. She disappeared from my view, and at the same time, much like before, a buzz began to build in the small club. A couple minutes later she reappeared moving purposefully towards the stage and with a quick step lifted herself onto the lighted platform.

Her selected R&B music began and she immediately started swaying to the heavy bass beat. The next couple minutes were almost a perfect reminder of our last visit as I became very focused and anxious while I watched the patrons move and take up positions directly in front of the stage. In fact, when everyone was settled, from what I could see, I was the furthest person from the stage.

Charlotte looked incredible as she danced but it was quickly apparent that her tight skirt restricted her movements. I expected, like before, that she would tease the crowd with her seductive dancing without removing any clothing so, I began contemplating the fun we were going to have as soon as we left. It quickly brought a smile to my face and I was still grinning when the first song merged into the next.

The second song had just barely started when I saw one of the club dancers, scantily dressed, walking towards me. She had to navigate her way between the tables but, was soon next to me and with a naughty smile she leaned down.

"How about some company?" she asked, while giving me a great view of her small, natural breasts.

"No thanks. I'm waiting on my wife," I answered, gesturing towards the stage in case she wasn't aware of the connection.

"I know baby but she's busy," the young dancer replied, smiling at me in a slutty way.

Glancing at my wife, I could see her eyes directed my way and she looked annoyed but, I couldn't maintain eye contact for long as the dancer was still talking and demanding my attention.

"Buy me a drink baby?" the girl asked, pulling a chair up and sitting next to me.

"No, not right now," I replied, trying to shoo her away.

Regardless of my intent, the brief interaction that had taken no more than thirty seconds had somehow registered with my wife as an interest in the girl. By the time I turned my attention back to Charlotte, I was shocked to see that she had unbuttoned the sleeves of her blouse and was working on the front.

Slowly, and in keeping with the heavy beat, she released each button until her shirt hung open, exposing her lacy, white bra. It was only the fact that the shirt was tucked into the waist band of the skirt that kept her from being even more exposed. Her actions excited the small crowd gathered around the stage, and there was now a din of whistles and indecipherable words of encouragement coming forth.

I was now faced with a dilemma. Tell the dancer sitting next to me to leave and maybe see Charlotte's aggressive actions stop or let her stay and see what my wife might do. Of course, the longer the girl remained next to me the more intense the retribution from my wife would be later but, since I knew already that I wasn't going to get out of it unscathed, I decided to let things progress.

The second song ended with no more exposure. She now seemed content to dance seductively to her small, enthralled audience receiving their verbal support while avoiding looking in my direction. Just as it looked like she was moving to step off the stage, her supporter's voices groaned in unison and she stopped. Their sounds grew louder which energized her to continue and she moved back to the center of the platform.

The bass in the next song was even heavier and just as Charlotte was starting, a waitress brought the girl next to me a drink and I could see she had noticed. Enough, I thought to myself, and turned to the girl to tell her to leave but, as the words were coming from my mouth, I heard a small roar and turned to see Charlotte pulling her shirt off her shoulders. She removed it until it was hanging around her waist and then with a tug pulled it free and tossed it onto the floor on the side of the stage. Applause erupted from the men as they now anticipated that they might actually see some skin although, she was still in her bra and long skirt.

"Would you mind leaving?" I asked the young dancer.

"Just when it's getting fun?" she replied, no doubt understanding her role in the unfolding scene. My response was a silent nod and with a shrug she stood and walked away.

Now alone, I turned my attention back to my wife just in time to see her pull her bra straps off her shoulders. Either she hadn't seen the dancer leave or she wanted to rub my nose into it and make a point. Still expecting her to stop, I was soon truly stunned when she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra leaving it loose and dangling on her shoulders but, still covering her breasts.

"Off, off, off..." a repeating chant rose from the excited men. I think they instinctively knew that this was more than just seeing a pair of tits.

In one quick movement it came off and was flung next to her shirt which brought a crescendo of cheers from the men many of whom were now glancing at me to gauge my reaction. I remained outwardly stoic although, my emotions were racing with my desire to see where this might go outweighing my rational mind.

Charlotte's breasts are very nice C-cups with tiny nipples, but after breastfeeding two kids, they are nothing like what they had once been. Still, the men, as if gazing at forbidden fruit, were ecstatic to see them and the room had become extremely raucous to the point that I wondered if it had gone too far but, when I looked at the bartender and saw his grin I knew he had no intent to try and calm things down.

A woman must have an instinctive knowledge of how to present herself because my wife began moving and arching her back in a way that put her breasts and small nipples on erotic display, and the strand of pearls, just reaching the top of her breasts, provided a lustrous highlight to her creamy, smooth skin.

It had been several minutes since she looked towards me but, finally she did with a defiant look that I guessed was intended to signal that I needed to purposefully put an end to the show or she would continue. I knew this meant going to her and collecting her from the stage, which would demonstrate to her and the others that it was my limits that were reached. For a moment, I contemplated doing so, thinking it was right and her victory was well deserved but, something stopped me and as the song began to come to an end I stood and with my hand signaled to her that she should unzip her skirt.

The DJ, working to keep things going, cut into the song and began another before it had finished, and like the others, it had a solid beat. Charlotte gave me a confused look when I mimicked unzipping her skirt and started to move towards her clothes but, I waved my hand and showed her again. This time she understood the meaning and her look went from confused to shock to anger in a second. However, with just a brief hesitation, she started moving again much to the delight of her fans.

It took another minute until I saw her hand reach to the zipper and while looking at me she pushed it down but, held her skirt in place with her other hand. The men, realizing what she was doing, started a cacophony of yells and then ever so slowly it began to go down over her hips then dropped around her feet giving us an incredible look at the small red thong which barely concealed her mound. I knew that garment well and knew that it was partially see-thru, and the men closest to the stage were likely getting a good look at her smooth pussy that if aroused would be wet and shimmering in the stage lights.

I was instantly assaulted by a renewed mixture of emotions - shock, fear, pride, confusion, and arousal all fired into my brain like spark plugs powering a car. Here was my beautiful, educated wife practically naked in front of a room full of working class strangers who were all lusting for her. The men were now making sounds to each sway of her body encouraging her while at the same time acknowledging their own lust. On top of it all, I knew she was wet and that the men upfront could see through the lacy thong and see how excited and ready she had become. It was a clear signal she was ready to be fucked and I wondered if these men viewed it as an invitation.

I became so focused on the stage that I actually got tunnel vision and it was only when the music ended and Charlotte was picking up her clothes that I realized she had finished the dance. The men certainly wanted more and several tried to approach her with bills to stuff into her thong but she avoided them and briskly walked towards our table covering her front with her clothes, while the room filled with applause.

"Wow!" I forced from my mouth when she arrived.

Although there were many thoughts running through my head, I was smart enough to know that right now I needed to be supportive.

"Yes, wow," she replied with a nervous smile.

"You were incredible. I bet they have never seen a woman as beautiful as you before," I said to her which made her roll her eyes but, I could tell she liked the compliment.

"I'm going to the bathroom to put my clothes on," she announced and left.

As Charlotte disappeared, our waitress approached the table with a thin smile and said, "Your wife really woke the place up. Les wants to know if she'll dance again later."

"No, I don't think so. But you can bring us another round," I replied, and with a nod she left.

The drinks had been delivered when Charlotte returned a few minutes later, once again looking like a stylish mom. I took her hand and kissed her cheek and we laughed about what happened while we quickly downed the liquor. Constantly, the men in the club would stare in our direction with many openly turning in their chairs to get a look at my wife. Charlotte noticed it too and while she expressed some nervousness I think in a way she also liked it.

I had expected that, like before, Charlotte would be approached for a table dance so I was surprised that we were left alone, and as soon as the drinks were finished, we bolted from the club. For a brief moment, I thought about taking her in the SUV again but, decided I would rather get her home as quickly as possible. All the way back, we talked about her performance with me providing a litany of compliments, and both of us breaking out in giggles several times as we thought about the adventure.

As soon as we were in the house, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom where it took no coaxing from me to get her to strip, and in seconds we were under the comforter entwined like snakes in a passionate embrace. Neither of us needed foreplay and with mutual sighs I entered her which started a long lovemaking session that left us both spent but satisfied.

"Don't you dare tell anyone," Charlotte said softly, as we cuddled and kissed in the afterglow.

"Of course not sweetie. I don't want to ruin my deal," I whispered back, pleased with my clever selection of words.