Losing Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny," she answered but, in doing so I noticed she hadn't said no.

Like before, that night emblazoned our love making for months as we returned to our normal, conservative world. Oftentimes, I would see her with the children and my mind would jump to a vision of her mostly nude on stage. It was like a split screen TV in my brain and the contrast of her as a woman never failed to excite me.

The biggest problem with the whole thing was what to do next. How do you repeat a night of sinful excitement like that? It was certainly something that stayed in my head but, with work, kids and the daily demands of life there never seemed to be any free time. Plus, the previous adventures had been largely unplanned, crazy moments where alcohol had been a factor. Planning something, even if Charlotte were to agree which I knew was highly doubtful, might feel too contrived and forced.

It was eight months before another opportunity presented itself. We were meeting another couple early for dinner and then going to a concert. The venue for the concert was the NBA arena which was located in the industrial part of town not too far from the strip club. It didn't take much prodding to convince Charlotte to let the grandparents take the kids so, I was hopeful that if the evening went well I might be able to convince her to swing by.

Since our last visit, there had been a few times where I could have pushed a visit but, I passed on these as the timing didn't seem right and I didn't want to link our time alone with the fetish that had developed in me to see my wife naked in front of other men. Now though, several things were lining up. First, going to a concert would hopefully be energizing and set a good mood. Second, the summer time change had just occurred so the days were long and the evenings warm. That time of year always seemed to make people feel a little better. And finally, Charlotte had several months ago become more deliberate in her workout routine and her body showed it. I thought before she was close to perfect but, with the new emphasis on training she had lost four pounds and toned up more too. In truth, she looked spectacular which made her feel very good about herself.

We drank all through dinner and I made sure she kept it up during the concert, volunteering to be the one from our group to run to the bar. It was a good concert and Charlotte was in high spirits so, when we were finally out of the parking lot just after eleven, I decided to give it a go.

"You want to go dancing?" I asked using the same tease as before.

My wife instantly understood the meaning of my words and looked at me with feigned annoyance.

"I was wondering when you would try again. I'm actually proud of you for making it this long," she replied trying to sound condescending but, I could tell she wasn't really irritated. The fact that she hadn't flatly said no encouraged me to continue.

"Just a thought. We aren't that far away," I offered, while fighting back a smile.

Without waiting for her reply, I crossed a major thoroughfare and continued in the direction of the club. With my peripheral vision, I saw her eye brow arch but, she said nothing and we continued in silence. Three blocks away the lights of the club came into view and less than a minute later we were turning into the parking lot. There were more cars than before but, we were still able to find a parking spot in the back.

"What exactly are your expectations?" my wife asked. After her long silence, the sound of her voice startled me.

"Uhhh...let's just get a drink," I stammered in reply.

"Just a drink," she repeated as a statement that I knew was meant as a confirmation.

With that, we both got out and I put my hand on her back as we walked around the building to the door. She was wearing a denim skirt that came to mid-thigh and a long sleeve shirt that was tucked in with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. On her feet she had on simple, everyday white sandals. While there was nothing particularly sexy about the outfit, with her natural beauty and slender, toned body I knew she would attract lots of attention. Plus, I suspected that by now she might have something of a reputation amongst the regulars.

We found a table in the same area we had sat before and after ordering drinks settled in to survey the crowd. There were definitely more people than the other times we had been in but, it still wasn't completely filled. A dancer was on the small platform swaying to a loud Rock & Roll song and surprisingly, she actually looked fairly decent. I saw one other girl sitting with a man but, other than that, each table had one or two guys who appeared casually engaged in the show.

At that moment a figure came around the bar that looked vaguely familiar. As he drew closer, I realized it was the same large man that had wanted Charlotte to do table dances for him over a year ago. The only difference in his appearance was an un-tucked work shirt in place of the t-shirt. He openly stared at my wife as he went towards the bathroom, and looking at her I saw that she recognized him too.

"Your admirer," I teased when he disappeared.

"Yes, Frank," she responded with a smile. The fact she remembered his name surprised me.

"Well that sounds chummy," I replied in a teasing voice.

"He seemed nice enough," she answered teasing me back.

It wasn't long before "Frank" exited the bathroom and started walking past us on his way back to his seat, and he stared again, this time with a big grin, as he passed. He disappeared around the bar but, shortly thereafter reappeared and came directly to our table.

"Been a while," he said mostly to my wife. I caught a smell from him that I guessed was a mixture of cheap cologne and sweat.

"Yes, it has," I said trying to take control.

"It's not amateur night tonight," he said looking at me briefly then returning to my wife.

"Oh, too bad. I was looking forward to dancing," Charlotte said. I knew she was doing this to play with me and I gave her a fake annoyed look.

"There was a rumor going around a while back that you put on a hell of a show," Frank stated.

Surprised by his statement, I saw my wife blush and go quiet.

"Yes, it was a fun night," I answered for her, unable to hold back a smirk.

"Well I still would like a table dance sometime," he replied, and it looked like he was about to leave.

"Maybe we can get her to dance later," I said throwing out a challenge, and phrasing my words in a way that brought Frank into the conversation.

Charlotte's teasing and playful look was replaced with real annoyance, and I knew she felt I had violated the agreement we had made in the car.

"I think I'm more interested in the table dancing," she said, now throwing down the gauntlet. For several seconds there was silence as all of us, including my wife, were stunned by her words. I knew she expecting me to say no and, although I knew it was the right thing to do, I didn't speak.

"Whatever you want lady," Frank finally replied.

"Where do I do the dance?" she said, looking immediately from me to Frank.

"On the other side," he answered and gestured past the bar to a part of the club I hadn't visited.

"That's all there is to it?" she asked, and I knew her words were meant as a verbal line in the sand. She was giving me a final chance but I remained silent.

"Follow me and bring your drink," he said and held out his hand.

She took it without even looking at me and then with the other picked up her drink from the table. Frank stepped back to let her by and directed her through the tables.

"Charlotte," I called out after she was halfway to the bar realizing she had called my bluff but, both of them kept going without looking back.

He towered over her by what looked like a foot and she looked completely out of place with her beauty and fashionable clothes. Heads started turning as they walked and even when they disappeared from my view around the bar I could see people looking in their direction.

"Shit," I thought, trying to stay calm and cursing myself for letting it go too far.

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and moved to the end of the bar where I could see Charlotte at a table maybe thirty feet away sitting with Frank and another man.

"Miller Lite," I said to the bartender as I sat on a stool.

"No trouble, okay?" he said when he returned with the beer, and I gave him a nod.

From my vantage point, I could see that all the patrons within view of my wife were watching with interest what was transpiring at the table. In some ways it was embarrassing, but Charlotte had done this on her own and I didn't want to play the jealous husband and make a scene. I suspected that before long she would come to her senses, feel she had made her point and come looking for me, and since the three of them just appeared to be chatting, I thought maybe she was explaining how she was teaching her husband a lesson.

I was just finishing my second beer when I saw them stand and walk towards the back of the building then disappear through an opening that was covered in a black curtain. Set against the dark wall I hadn't even noticed it before but the thought of my wife being paid to dance for this stranger out of my view made me suddenly very nervous.

"Excuse me. What's that room?" I asked the bartender, pointing towards where they had vanished.

"VIP Room." he replied loudly enough for several others at the bar to hear.

"How do you become a VIP?" I asked.

"$300 yearly membership or buy a bottle of Champaign for one night for $125," he explained. Then quickly followed as if reading my mind, "And you need a girl too."

I knew I could pay for the Champaign with a credit card but I only had about $30 in my billfold and knew that wasn't going to last long so I left the bar and quickly went to the ATM, that was close to the front door, and pulled out $200. It had old fashioned dial-up technology and seemed to take forever but, finally I had the cash and returned to the bar and bought the bottle. Now all I needed was a dancer and on the other side of the bar, sitting against the wall, was a skinny, dirty blonde with big fake breasts. With barely a hello, I directed her back with me to the VIP room.

Several songs had been played by the time I opened the curtain and I wasn't sure what to expect but, was pleased to find my wife fully clothed dancing in front of Frank with her back to me. The room was simple with a row of three mini-booths on each side that had separation walls of about four feet on either side, a low bench against the back and a small round table. Along the far back wall hung two heavy, dark curtains which helped make the room feel like a cave. There was no real privacy between the booths except for the fact that it was very dimly lit. Frank and Charlotte were in the last booth on the left so I chose the middle one on the right.

Frank spotted me quickly and his look caused Charlotte to look as well, and when she turned I realized that the top two buttons on her blouse were undone and I could see part of her bra. She glanced for just a second before turning back but, made no effort to close her top. Frank's stare lasted a bit longer and I could see the annoyance on his face. No doubt he had assumed he would have the room to himself and perhaps have some fun. I noticed there were several feet of separation between them which gave me further comfort that nothing had happened.

As soon as we sat, the blonde was pouring Champaign and let me know her name was Crystal. She was dressed in a thin red lace teddy, through which it was easy to see her breasts, and a matching lace thong.

The song soon ended and I expected Charlotte to move to the bench but instead she sat on his knee and one of his hands began stroking her lower back. Crystal must have been aware of the dynamics because she made no mention of this classy woman fully dressed across from us.

A waitress came in and took an order from Frank and returned quickly with two shots of tequila and the fixings. My wife needed some prodding but, finally swallowed the liquor grimacing as it went down. I could see them talking, but with the music it was impossible to make out what was being said.

My goal was to keep Crystal engaged with the minimal amount of interaction and, when she started getting antsy, I handed her a $20 which settled her down. There was no further dancing from Charlotte and I thought my prescience had likely put a damper on Frank's intentions.

It wasn't long before Crystal was eager to dance again and unfortunately she started while I was concentrating on my wife.

"I love this song," she announced, and when I looked towards her the teddy was already coming off.

"Wait," I whispered hoarsely, trying to stop her but it was too late.

She moved close quickly and I found her large fake breasts pushed into my face. Now normally, this wouldn't bother me but, I knew Charlotte wouldn't be happy at all, and when Crystal turned and began grinding her ass into my crotch, I could look over her shoulder and see that my wife was giving me a disgusted look while Frank sported a wide grin. When Crystal finally finished, she started to sit on my lap with her top off and I had to tell her to sit on the bench and get dressed; something I'm sure she had never heard before.

My wife had turned so that her back was to me which made it impossible to see her expression and gauge her feelings. More songs went by without her dancing but, just when I thought it might be over for the evening she stood and moved between Frank's open legs. Noticeably closer than before, she began swaying to the beat and within seconds Frank put his hands on her ass, which she made no effort to remove.

I was sure it was in response to Crystal's dance but, it didn't keep my dick from getting hard. Following on what she had witnessed, my wife leaned against the back of the booth with both hands bringing her covered breasts within inches of Frank's face. He quickly moved one of his hands to her back and pulled her to him until his face appeared to go between the open folds of her shirt.

"Your wife would have more fun if she got undressed," Crystal said, turning to me with a knowing smile.

Charlotte pulled away then turned with her back to him facing me but kept her gaze directed towards the floor, and through the opening in her shirt I could swear there was a wet spot on the top of her left breast which made me think his mouth had been on her.

My wife's rough customer placed his hands on her hips and tried to pull her into his lap, and at first she resisted but he persisted and I watched her slowly relent and lower her bottom. He used his hands to grind her against him and she gave me a look that started out as worry but turned into defiance. He pulled her shoulders back until her head was tilted back next to his and one of his hands went to the remaining buttons on her shirt. There were two showing and I expected her hand to grab his and stop him but, the first one came undone with no reaction. Certainly, she would stop him on the next I thought but, it too was released without protest followed by him pulling the tail from out of the skirt revealing one final clasp. To my surprise, it too was quickly undone and I watched dumbfounded as his large beefy hands pulled open the shirt so it was just barely on her shoulders fully revealing her bra covered breasts, and even in the dim light, her small nipples, which had nursed our children, could be seen through the gauzy light blue material.

At this point, it had turned into more of a disrobing than a dance and I was happy to hear the song come to an end thinking she would put her shirt back on. That didn't happen. Instead, she returned to sitting on his knee with her now opened shirt and her patron put one large hand on her waist inside the shirt. Despite the odd circumstances, unlike Crystal and I that remained mostly silent, in between dances they talked continuously, and I wondered what he could possibly be discussing with her that would hold her interest.

"Do you want me to get nasty?' Crystal leaned close and whispered.

I immediately shook my head telling her no. At first, my mind told me it had gone far enough and it was time for us to leave and return to our normal life but as I continued to watch Charlotte chatting and laughing with Frank with her shirt open a fresh wave of emotion suddenly washed through me. And, moments later, when I saw his large hand begin to stroke her back under the shirt I knew where he was heading. I didn't have to wait long when suddenly her bra became loose on her breasts. Charlotte clamped her arms to her side and glanced my way but, I was quick enough to avert my gaze pretending I hadn't noticed. Sneaking peaks, I could see that she had turned some so that I could no longer see her front but was making no apparent move towards re-snapping her bra or buttoning her shirt.

"Fuck it," I said to myself. If she wanted to play the dirty girl I wasn't going to intervene. I knew that it was very likely that if I let Crystal "get nasty" that my wife would take it as another challenge. It was another "moment of truth" but, I only waited a couple seconds before deciding.

"Think it's time you get nasty." I said to Crystal. The way she looked at me made me think that she knew what was in store.

As soon as the next song started, Crystal peeled off her teddy throwing it on the bench then pulled her thong down until it was half off her ass and just barely covering her slit. She straddled my waist and began humping me while pushing her tits into my face. It was only after she climbed off and turned, leaning against me with her head next to mine that I could see my wife. She was staring straight at me with her eyes burning with rage, and when Crystal pulled my hands to her tits, I thought she might jump from her chair but, instead she turned away having apparently seen enough. Crystal ended the song with the top of her head rubbing into my crotch and her right hand massaging my balls.

During the middle of the dance, the waitress had returned with two more shots ignoring Crystal's actions, no doubt having seen it all before, and before she had even left, they downed the shots.

"Did she watch?" Crystal asked, after taking a position on my knee. This time, I let her keep her cover off.

"Yeah," I replied.

"This is making me so horny," she giggled, while pouring more Champaign.

At that moment, Charlotte stood, looking at Frank without moving and I could see that their eyes were locked. When a new song started, without hesitation I watched her take off her shirt tossing it next to him, and she tried to start dancing with one hand on her bra but, Frank lifted slightly from his seat and with his left hand pulled it from her body putting her beautiful creamy breasts on public display. I was instantly rock hard and I realized that Crystal was now squeezing on my dick while we both watched.

Charlotte had taken a step back but, the working man took her by the arms and pulled her closer. I could tell she was still very self-conscious and was barely moving to the music but, he had a huge smile on his face. Frank let go of her, as if to see how she would dance in front of him however, when she still wasn't moving much after a few seconds, we watched his beefy hands rise and take hold of her breasts. I expected a reaction from her, in truth I desperately wanted one but, she only stopped moving for a moment and never turned my way.

Frank started using his thumbs to tease her small nipples while he continued to hold her breasts and it seemed to have the effect of getting her hips to sway more. His hands left her breasts and took her arms pulling her forward until her chest was in his face much like Crystal's had been in mine. However, unlike my embarrassed response to Crystal's tits, he was happy to have them in his face and quickly found a nipple with his mouth. That proved too much for Charlotte and she tried to pull back but, his grip was too strong and he was able to hold her still until I saw her body give up. I watched as he suckled on each nipple and tongue lashed them while she stared straight ahead.