Losing Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still mouthing her nipples, his hand went to her hip and after a bit of fumbling I saw he was trying to pull the zipper to her skirt down. She must have been focused on his mouth because he got the zipper down and with a firm pull had the skirt over her hips and bunched at her feet before she realized what was happening.

Both his hands went to her ass which released Charlotte who stood, separating her nipples, now wet from the attention, from his aggressive mouth. Her hands went to his arms and tried to push them away but, he wouldn't let go. Finally, she turned towards me but, when she saw Crystal rubbing on my crotch and my hand now on her tits her mouth fell open and she turned away.

Not only did she quit fighting him, but she stepped out of the skirt and used one of her heeled feet to kick it out of the way. She was now standing just a few feet away from him nude except for her see through thong that looked a great deal like Crystal's. For the next thirty seconds, she swayed her body some while Frank held her ass until the song ended, and with no fuss she dropped onto his leg making no effort to cover up.

"Your wife is hot!" Crystal exclaimed.

"Dance. And be nasty as hell," I said to her, as my head throbbed.

Crystal delivered on my request and by the time she was finished she had unbuttoned my shirt and rubbed her tits over my chest, pushed my hand into her thong, and used her mouth on my dick through my pants. I was way too aroused by now to turn back even though I was going to pay mightily for it later. What my occasional glances told me was Charlotte was watching and Frank's hands were now freely roaming her luscious body.

"She's not going to quit unless you do," the dancer said to me, slurring her words a bit when the song was over and she was back on my knee.

Crystal was having a good time drinking champagne, making some money and participating in this exhibition and voyeur thing that was playing out between husband and wife. I suppose the time she spent figuring out how to get money from men had made her something of a reader of people.

"There's nothing more to do," I replied.

"Oh hell yeah there is. He can play with her pussy. Maybe even fuck her," Crystal stated.

"She's not going to have sex with him," I said in a condescending tone.

"Don't be so sure. I bet she's wet as hell. Look at her legs all open," She spoke into my ear, and I did see that Charlotte had her legs partly open which must have given Frank a nice view.

"Let her have a good time. Frank's a good fuck," she said.

"Have you been with him?" I said in a surprised voice, before I realized I shouldn't be surprised at all.

"Yeah. Couple times. He's big too. Fat," she explained, lowering her voice as she spoke as if she was imparting top secret information.

For just an instant, I had a vision of my wife on her back, her dark hair splayed out around her and Frank's large body on top thrusting hard and forcing from her sounds of sexual excitement.

Just then a new couple came into the room. It was a man I hadn't seen before and with him was a slightly overweight Hispanic looking girl with too much makeup. They walked us and when they reached the end the man pulled back the heavy dark curtain revealing an alcove. Together, they stepped inside and disappeared from view.

"What's back there?" I asked Crystal, instantly curious.

"The special rooms," she answered, with a now drunken smile.

"What happens in the special rooms?" I delved but, suspected I knew the answer.

"Anything you want," she explained then quickly followed with, "If you have the money."

My wife had noticed too and was having what I suspected was a similar conversation with Frank. Soon an odd look crossed her face followed immediately by a shaking of her head and I guessed that her aggressive customer had just asked her to join him back there.

"Want to go back? There are two rooms," Crystal explained but, I shook my head.

"Have you watched your wife with another guy before?" The dancer asked.

"No, never. Of course not," I said after a few seconds.

Her question had made me flash in anger but after thinking I knew she wasn't trying to be inflammatory and it was a legitimate question given the circumstances. It also made me consider what was taking place once more. By now I was drunk and I knew that my wife must be too. I was excited by watching Charlotte and the bizarre sexuality of what was taking place but, I knew that at some point we would have to leave and deal with the reality of what had transpired. My intelligent, thoughtful brain told me to stand, approach me wife, help her gather her clothes and leave. That this was the right thing to do wasn't even in question, as I knew it was far better to let her win some husband-wife game of one upping than risk our marriage. Several times I felt my muscles tighten in preparation of standing. But, each time, the thought passed, my body relaxed and I found myself staring at my wife wondering how far she would go, how decadent she would become.

It had only been a short period of time since the couple had passed us and disappeared behind the curtain when they re-emerged from the room. With the girl in front, once more they moved between us and went into the bar.

"That was quick," I said to Crystal with a questioning look.

"Blowjob," came her immediate, simple reply. And, just like before I saw Frank and Charlotte talking. No doubt, he was explaining the same thing to my wife.

So far, everything my wife had done had been in response, real or believed, to what Crystal and I had done. Thus, I was surprised when I saw her stand and take a position between Frank's legs as a new song started. She put her hands on his shoulders bringing her breasts close to his face and started to move seductively. She stayed that way while his hands moved over her taut ass then moved up until he was massaging and teasing her breasts. Halfway through the song, he flipped her around and pulled her onto his crotch. Her movements didn't stop and now she was grinding her ass against his cock. I had begun to think that things were winding down so this turn of events caught me totally by surprise.

"She wants to fuck him," Crystal whispered.

"No, no way," I responded. It sounded like a statement of denial.

"I bet she is so wet. She wants his big cock," the dancer replied while her hand felt my hard dick. I felt so guilty as I knew she realized that watching Charlotte was turning me on.

Frank's hand, which had been on my wife's hip moved slowly to her firm tummy and then slowly started to work lower and when he reached the thong, I noticed two things. Charlotte's eyes were squeezed shut and Frank was staring at me. With his fingertips, he lifted the edge of the thong and with blurry eyes, a pounding head and a dry mouth I watched as very slowly his fingers disappeared beneath the fabric.

The bulge from his hand distended the material but the loud music kept me from hearing any sound from Charlotte. It was her body that finally told the story. When her back arched and her feet raised off the floor, I knew that Frank's fingers had found her clit.

"That is so fucking hot. She's going to cum hard," Crystal stated in a grunt like whisper, and for some reason I felt betrayed by her. She was supposed to be on my side making me happy but she had started empathizing with my wife.

"I want a blowjob," I announce to Crystal, and started to stand.

"It's $80," she responded, letting me lead her to the back room.

It was going to be anger driven sex. I knew it and Crystal knew it but neither of us cared. I would get pay back for the sordid actions of my wife and she would make some cash. As soon as I was seated on the bench, that was similar to the one in the main room, Crystal went to my button and, with her practiced hand, quickly had my pants at my knees.

"Shit!" I cried out when her warm mouth engulfed my leaking dick. Her fingernails started teasing beneath my scrotum causing me to raise my legs and groan in joy.

Crystal launched into a sloppy, wet blowjob using her hand to stroke the bottom half of my dick while her mouth concentrated on the head. She was clearly well practiced and knew what she was doing. It wasn't long before she had my head spinning.

"Go ahead and cum baby. It will be okay. Let her have her fun," Crystal coached me. One again, I was amazed at her understanding of the dynamics of the situation.

Despite her efforts and her words, it took a while before I felt my balls start to tingle and tighten. Then, with one hand grasping the bench and the other on the back of her head I grunted loudly as my semen fired into her waiting mouth. Crystal accepted my fill and when I finished, she dropped her head and spit it onto the floor.

"It's $80 honey," she reminded me, and after pulling my pants up but still feeling weak, I pulled the money from my billfold and paid.

"Thanks Crystal," I told her, feeling I needed to say something.

"Don't go all crazy on your wife. She's just looking for some fun," the dancer counseled me again.

Her words brought me back to the moment and I slowly stood to check on Charlotte. Now, my idea of sneaking behind the curtain with Crystal seemed much less sound than it had fifteen minutes ago. Peaking out, the room we had been in was empty, and I assumed my wife had returned to the main bar and was probably waiting to destroy me as soon as I showed up.

"If you see my wife, don't tell her about this," I told Crystal. She nodded at me with a smile.

"Are we done?" Crystal asked. I'm sure in 99 percent of the cases a blowjob marked the end of the interaction but, I was impressed she bothered to ask.

"Yeah, I just need to face my wife," I replied, with a concerned look.

Crystal opened her mouth to speak but at that exact moment we heard a faint but recognizable moan that made us both go quiet. As we faced each other in silence trying to locate the source of the sound, it appeared again.

"Shit!" I exclaimed recognizing the voice.

"Told you," the dancer replied with a smile that aggravated me.

"Fuck me," I said and pulled the curtain back to leave the room.

"Don't. Just...I mean just don't. Calm down," Crystal said. Here was a girl who had just sucked me till I climaxed and was now trying to give me direction on how to react to the sound of my wife's arousal.

For some very strange, very bizarre reason I listened to her and stayed in place while I collected myself. More sounds filled our ears and I looked towards the young dancer for guidance.

"They're in the next room," she announced.

With that, I walked to the curtain and slowly pulled it back then stepped half way out and pulled the next door drape back slightly until I had a sliver of a view into the adjoining room.

The scene before me made my body go numb. Charlotte was on the bench naked with her legs pulled back and Frank, who was naked too, was between her spread legs with his mouth on my wife's pussy. Her head was tilted back, her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was partly open leaving no doubt about what she was feeling. Her hands rested on the padded bench but they were flexing as if she was struggling to keep them still. I stared in shock for several seconds but, when I felt Crystal bumping against me I quietly moved to one side so she could see too.

"She's going to fuck him," she said making my brain explode with emotion.

Could I really watch another man sink his cock into my wife? Could I watch another man ride her and give her his seed? Plus, this wasn't someone like us, a professional guy our age, and it wasn't sex with another couple where we were experimenting. Instead, it was a large, older working man who just wanted to sport fuck her.

"Christ, what do I do?" I said, mostly to myself.

"Baby, just calm down and watch. She wants it bad," Crystal replied, thinking it was a question for her.

Just a few seconds later, we saw my wife's body jerk and her hands went from the bench to Frank's hairy shoulders. In fact, his entire body was covered in hair particularly, his broad ass and thick thighs where it was heavy. Her hands rested there for a while but when her body jerked once more, suddenly she was using them to try and get him to raise up.

He got to his feet, still positioned between Charlotte's legs, and just for a moment turned enough that I got a look at his heavy cock. It was uncircumcised and had to be seven or eight inches long with a very thick base that tapered to the head and he had a thick nest of dark pubic hair that extended partially up the length. The head was fully extended but, whether it was age or heaviness, his shaft protruded almost perpendicular to his body rather than point upward but, despite this, I knew he was certainly hard enough.

My wife had her hands back on the bench but her eyes were glued to his cock. Frank moved closer and started to bend down to penetrate her but he needed to stoop to get at the right level. It was an awkward position and before he touched her he stopped, turned and sat next to her on the bench then lifted Charlotte until she was straddling his waist.

I still had thoughts that she wouldn't go through with it so I was stunned once more when it was she who lifted herself up, found his cock with her hand and brought it to her wet opening.

"Uggghhhh..." came a clear, loud cry as his cock penetrated. Her hands went to his shoulders and instantly her nails dug into his flesh while his hands went to her ass. My wife was now an adulteress riding this stranger for nothing more than her carnal pleasure.

"Fuck that's so hot," Crystal said in a breathy exhale, "I knew she wanted to fuck him."

I turned quickly to look at her and saw that she had a hand under her g-string and was rubbing rapidly. It also made me realize that my cock was again hard.

"Fuck it," I said to myself and ignoring Crystal's pull on my arm I stepped into the small room. Charlotte had her back to me riding the heavy cock and Frank's face was buried in her breasts so it was several seconds after I sat against the opposite wall before I was noticed. The heavy drape acted as a sound barrier so once inside it was far easier to hear.

"Don't stop," I said when Frank's eyes met mine.

"Wasn't going to," he instantly replied.

Charlotte, hearing my voice, flinched and turned but Frank's hands kept her moving. Our eyes locked and in an instant all kinds of emotions passed between us. I could see fear and guilt but, also an intense arousal.

"Let me up," she said turning back to her lover.

"Don't stop Charlotte," I said before he could respond.

"Oh...are you? Are you sure?" she asked.

That's when Crystal walked in and sat next to me. Instantly, the regret my wife was feeling vanished. She turned back to Frank and when he started licking her nipples she whined in pleasure.

Crystal was still rubbing her pussy but with less urgency. With her free hand, she reached over and started working to get my pants down again. My concentration was on my wife and I neither helped nor tried to stop her but, in just a few minutes she had them down to my ankles followed quickly by my boxers. Her hand found my hardness and started jerking me off in time with the fucking my wife was getting.

Charlotte looked over her shoulder and when she saw the dancer with my dick in her hand it seemed to relieve her of guilt because she turned back and started to become more interactive with Frank. In addition to her lusty sounds, the movement of her body, particularly the rocking of her hips, became more pronounced.

The working man's mouth was all over her breasts licking all around the globes and sucking her nipples eagerly. She loves being suckled and likes some nibbling too if it's done with just the right amount of force, and somehow she had communicated this to her lover who was apparently doing it just right.

A new sound started in the room too. It was the wet slurping and slapping sounds of my wife's open and soaked pussy against the man's heavy cock. From all this, I could tell that she was as excited as I could ever recall, and when she looked down and lifted his head, then kissed him in an open and wanton way I knew that she had lost all control.

"Baby, you are hot," he grunted when the kiss ended. When there was no response he added, "This is the best pussy I have had in a while."

"Just don't stop," she groaned in reply.

"I want you to cum all over me," he answered and pulled her head down for another sloppy kiss. Even though my wife was naked fucking a stranger it was the kissing that felt most unnatural.

"Uggghhh...ohhh...it feels good..." Charlotte began whimpering.

Frank started to whisper to her so that we couldn't hear what was being said. But, my wife's head nodded up and down indicating her acceptance.

"Fuck her good Frank," Crystal suddenly called out, and from the feel of her hand and her tense look I could see she was close to reaching her climax.

Charlotte too had the look of an impending orgasm. She was pushing back against his thrusts fully and her moans were getting louder. It seems it was going to be a race between the two woman to see who got there first.

My wife won.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...please...please...yes...oh please..." she cried out. She was now pushing hard against his crotch, holding herself there for a moment while she breathed heavily, then repeated the movement. Her entire body flushed a bright red while her fingernails dug into Frank's large biceps.

It was a huge orgasm for her and it lasted a long time. Every time it seemed to be waning she would slam against him and make it continue. He let her do the work and watched with a smile on his face as he fully conquered my beautiful wife.

Just as Charlotte was finally starting to slow Crystal exploded. She lost contact with my dick and fell to her knees at my side with her hand between her legs and a high pitch squeal coming from her mouth. It didn't last long and when she was done she turned and rested her upper body on the bench while she recovered.

Frank started a whispered conversation with my wife again and I could tell he was getting close too. Charlotte, somewhat recovered, tried to help him by grinding her pelvis into his cock. But, apparently it wasn't enough because suddenly he stood, while still connected to my wife, and with her wrapped around his waist pushed her against the back wall and started hammering hard.

"Yeah...you want it...you want it don't you baby..." he spoke as his thrusts became urgent.

"Yes...yesss..." Charlotte whined with abandon.

"Oh yeah there it is...fuck yeah...take it...take it all..." he grunted loudly with his cock buried deeply into my wife.

I knew at that moment he was shooting a huge amount of his semen into my wife. Her sweet, married mommy pussy had been totally ravaged and was now receiving her lover's offering.

He kept her pushed against the wall and when his breathing slowed kissed her again. It was a long, soulful kiss with her arms wrapped around his neck. Their embrace would end but seconds later start again and it was probably five minutes before she finally slipped from his arms and her feet found the floor.

"I want you again," I heard him whisper to her, as she stepped towards her pile of clothes.

I stayed seated just long enough to see a streak of cum rolling down the inside of her thigh as she stepped into her thong. Then, I began pulling my pants up and getting straightened, finishing just as Charlotte was buttoning her blouse.

"Fucking great night," Crystal laughed from her place on the floor, as we turned to say goodbye.

"We've got to go," my wife said in an awkward voice. I knew she was at a loss about how to deal with this sordid situation.

We left and walking through the main bar that was now almost empty and just as we reached the SUV, Frank caught up with us.