Losing Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I talk to your wife for a minute?" he asked suddenly acting courteous.

"Why?" I responded rapidly with annoyance. At that moment I just wanted to return to our world.

"It's okay honey. It will just be a second," Charlotte interjected and together they moved out of earshot and spoke for about a minute.

Finally, my wife returned to the car and we climbed in and headed towards home. We drove in silence with Charlotte curled up in the passenger seat with her legs under her.

"What did he want?" I finally asked when we were almost home.

"Nothing," she answered then with a quick look at me and seeing my reaction said, "He wanted me to go home with him."

I didn't respond and we drove the rest of the way without speaking. Once inside, Charlotte bolted for her bathroom and I used the kid's bathroom to clean up then climbed into bed. It was another fifteen minutes before she joined me. She had put on a long t-shirt and panties and curled up looking away from me.

"Charlotte?" I called out softly.

"Yes?" was her even softer reply.

"Come here," I said, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her to me.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

For some reason, I had an incredible desire, a need really, to cum inside her. I suspected it was some evolutionary best male passing of genetic material code programmed in my DNA but at that moment I wasn't interested in the scientific basis. Still, I knew I needed to tread carefully and not just jump her body.

"Do you want to make love?" I asked.

"Do you?" she replied defensively.

"Yes, very much," I answered. First, it was true and second I thought she needed to know I did.

She turned towards me and we began kissing. I love kissing her and, even though my thoughts went back to her passionate embrace with Frank, we did so for several minutes. During this time, I pulled her t-shirt off as well as her panties, noting that she had put on her most conservative pair. With her nude body against me, I let my hands wander, lightly stroking her breasts and the soft, sensitive spots on the insides of her thighs.

"Did you fuck her?" she suddenly blurted out, and by the way she said it, I could tell how much the thought was weighing on her.

"No," I replied then thinking full disclosure would be best I said, "But, she did give me a blowjob."

Charlotte's body stiffened for an instant then she replied, "Really?"

"Yes, really," I said. Another period of silence ensued during which I continued to let my hands explore her body but I purposefully stayed away from her pussy.

"Then why...I mean why didn't you stop it. Why did you let him?" she spoke trying to carefully pick her words.

"You were already with him when I found you," I told her. This time I lied but I felt like she was being at least partially dishonest in her attempt to make it seem her actions were because she thought I had fucked Crystal.

"You should have stopped it," she replied after another short silence.

"You didn't look upset. I thought you wanted to," I answered. I knew my words were putting the monkey on her back and I was very interested in seeing how she responded.

Her response was to go completely quiet and we stayed that way for several minutes until I was certain she wasn't going to speak without some prodding. However, I decided the best prodding would be to make love to her so I let my hand drift to her pussy where I found it just slightly wet. My teasing fingers soon had her lubrication flowing and I rolled between her legs and entered.

Charlotte always feels heavenly and even with Frank's cock taking her just hours before I couldn't tell a difference. It took a dozen strokes to get her fully wet and then I started a very slow and deliberate movement.

"You feel so good," I said softly to her.

"You're really not mad?" she asked in a whiny voice.

"I don't want to be mad. It is what it is but I don't want to be mad," I explained.

"Do you still love me?" she said in an even more whiny voice.

"Of course, Charlotte," I said then kissed her gently.

This calmed her greatly and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. For the next few minutes we rocked gently, not speaking but giving loving sighs until our movements slowed and finally stopped all together. Exhausted, physically and emotionally, I slipped to her side and was soon asleep.

The sun was beaming through the gaps in the curtains when I woke the next morning. Charlotte was beside me with her eyes closed and a peaceful look on her face. The night before suddenly felt like it might have been merely a dream. However, when I stepped into the bathroom and saw the folded wad of $20 bills on the vanity and her thong filled with Frank's cum on the floor I knew it had been very real.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories