Losing Han Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tasted different", she said.

Dave replied, "A new formulation for tonight. It is an extra special event", Dave saw the worry in Han's eyes, "Oh don't worry dear. I'm sure you will enjoy the effects."

"What effects?" Han asked.

Dave looked away and said, "Oh, I don't want to spoil the surprise. Now put on your wedding ring and don't ask me any more questions."

Han continued to frown but obeyed Dave as she always had and, she figured, always would.

From their hotel, they took a limo to an extravagant high rise building. The ride was uneventful, in fact Dave had not even touched her. Instead he had rambled on about the important people Han was going to meet and how they were going to shape society for the next fifty years.

Dave and Han walked into the building lobby and past two guards in formal were who appeared discreetly armed and capable. They let Han and Dave pass into an elevator, which rocketed them to the top floor of the 100 story building. At the top, more formally dressed guards stood by the elevator. Dave was greeted by a short, balding man also dressed in a tuxedo.

"Ricky!"

"Davey! Great that you're here. We have everything prepared. We pull off this presentation and we are in easy street. Oh, how rude of me. You must be Han. I'm Rick Nessmen. Dave has talked a lot about you."

Han examined the man. He was not much taller than Han and seemed to have a friendly face. But the quick glance up and down her body told Han that he was probably cut from the same cloth as Dave. Nevertheless, Han smiled graciously, "Thank you, Rick was it. Unfortunately, Dave has never done me the courtesy of mentioning you. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh the pleasure is mine", he replied and then turned to Dave, "Unfortunately, Dave, they need you on the stage. I can take Han to her table and introduce her to her dinner companions."

Dave smiled, "Thanks Rick. Don't you two let me down."

With that, Dave walked away from Han and Rick. Rick led Han by the arm into a large ballroom with a dozen or so round tables set up with tasteful dining settings and flower arrangements. There was a large stage that had an orchestra band playing some classical music. Waiters and barmen scurried to and fro. It looked to be an extravagant affair. As she entered the ballroom, she felt her steps get softer. She looked down and saw the floor had been layered with some thick carpeting, which struck her as odd.

A lot of the tables were filled with men and women dressed in formal wear. As Rick led Han, through the rows of tables, Han saw that while the men appeared to vary in appearance and dress, the women appeared to be wearing the same black outfit that she wore. In addition, all the women were very beautiful. It worried Han that the tables all seemed to have a nine men to one woman ratio.

Finally, Rick stopped at the table closest to the stage. The gentlemen at this table appeared the higher ups of Dave's company. Rick began to introduce Han to them. The tallest and apparently most senior was a pale skinned silver haired man named Anthony Reed. Though he appeared to be in his sixties, he had the trim, muscular, figure of younger man.

"It's so nice to meet you Han. Dave has talked you up around us and I can see not one word of it was a lie. You are a young beauty. Don't you think son?"

Han looked at Anthony's son, Bobby Reed, who appeared to be in his forties. Although he had his father's face, his build was that of a slender, slightly shorter man. He also had a nice tan that gave him a healthy glow. Bobby looked Han over, and flashed a boyish smile, "Yes dad, she's gorgeous."

Rick then introduced her to a portly, brown man, even shorter than Bobby, who was named Juan Cueva. Holding each of her hands in his own, he leaned and kissed Han on one cheek and then the other.

"Han! My goodness you are young. You remind me of my youngest daughter. Oh, such wonderful age". The man spoke in slightly accented English and had a jovial air.

Next was Sergey Petrov, a severe eastern European man, who flashed a grim smile to Han. Han shuddered as he grabbed one of her hands by the finger tips. He lifted her hand and kissed the back of it. She thought she felt him lick her. He then moved in closer and spoke in a clear, slightly accented English, "Han, I look forward to getting to know you more intimately tonight."

I bet you do, Han thought, but she just smiled graciously.

Rick then brought forward Ben Lee, a tall dark fellow, who spoke perfect English and had a smile that did not reach his eyes. He appeared about as old as Rick and Dave and he seemed pleased that Han had arrived. Moving away from Sergey, Han introduced herself to him, "Hello Ben. Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine. Tell me Han, are you Chinese?"

"No, I am Vietnamese."

"Lovely. I lived in Hong Kong for a while but never got around visiting Vietnam."

Stepping out from behind Ben was Frank Ross, a wide, bland, balding man, with serious tone. He seemed to be unimpressed by everything going on around him, as if he were at some school recital.

"Han", Frank gruffed, "Good to meet you. I like that you're from Vietnam. While I was working in Thailand, there were some girls from Vietnam I liked to visit at one of our whorehouses. They were always my favorite."

Han nodded at the offensive compliment. For senior fellows in Dave's organization, these men struck Han as a rather uncouth bunch. Han reflected this may be how they talk to whores rather than equals.

Then there was Tom Stamp, an arrogant blowhard who was almost as tall as Anthony but lacked his dignified countenance. Amusingly, he appeared to be wearing some sort of I'll fitting toupee. Han thought she might have recognized him from her previous life as some sort of ostentatious business mogul she had seen on TV. Tom moved close to Han and grabbed her hand. He then bent forward and gave the back of her hand a sopping wet kiss. "M 'Lady, delighted to meet you."

Han replied with an awkward smile, "Likewise."

And finally Roland King, the only one who appeared to be Han's age. A tall, well-built black man who had shaved his head, he was an imposing figure. But what struck Han the most was his piercing blue eyes that seemed to shine out of his handsome face. His intent stare made Han's legs quiver. Roland took Han's hand, leaned in and gave her a kiss on her right cheek. "Han, you are a vision", he said with a confident air.

"Same to you", Han said herself feeling awkward now. Perhaps this evening would not be so bad.

Feeling she was settled in, Rick excused himself to assist Dave on their presentation.

So there she sat and conversed with the men at the table. She learned a lot about them. Anthony and Bobby were heads of a major corporation, Juan had a Telecom business, Sergey would only say he was in 'human resources', Ben was following his family business though what that business was, he was being purposely vague. Frank had important contacts and relationships in Africa and the Middle East. Tom admitted to being a head of a criminal organization with a bravado that he apparently thought made him a sophisticated, worldly man, rather than the petty thug he came off as. And Roland...

"I head the organization's security. If there are problems, my division fixes them."

Han fluttered her eyes at Roland, "That sounds dangerous. What sort of problems?"

Roland hesitated, "I'd rather not say during dinner."

Roland then flashed a smile that made Han's blood rush. She was definitely in lust with this fellow.

Towards the end of the meal, the orchestra left the stage and curtains dropped down. As the dinner guests finished their meals, the waiters began cleaning up. When the last waiter left with the last plate, the hall lights began to dim.

"Han", Anthony Reed whispered to Han, "Sit closer to me."

Han gulped and obliged. The two were sitting side by side as Anthony moved his right arm around Han's shoulders. Looked her up and down admiring her form when his eyes stopped and focused on her left hand.

"Han, my dear. Is that a wedding ring? Don't tell me Dave has made an honest woman of you?"

Han blushed and answered, "It's from ... my previous marriage. Dave prefers I still wear it."

Anthony nodded and said, "Yes, I've been hearing about Dave's extracurricular activities. It sounds rather low brow... but some other members of the organization have a minor fascination it. You two might a couple of trendsetters."

This made Han's stomach churn with revulsion. But she smiled and hid her discomfort as best she could.

The stage lights came on. Dave walked into the certain stage spotlight. A video with generic marketing music popped up. The SynTeck logo appeared on the screen.

The future! , Dave began, The future is what we are looking at today. We are at a crossroads that, if we have the courage, we can seize and take control of humanities evolutionary course...

As Dave began to launch into his presentation, Han felt Anthony's hand begin to move. Slipping his arm under Han's armpit, he began massaging her breast outside of her dress. Han looked up and saw Anthony looking at her with lust.

"You are so young and beautiful."

Anthony then leaned over and started kissing Han. His tongue invaded Han's mouth as his right hand continued to feel Han's breasts. He then brought his left hand under the table and felt between Han's legs. Feeling her legs part to allow him better access, Anthony invaded Han's sex with two of his fingers. Under the effects of X32, within seconds of his stroking her clit, she came on his hand.

"Uhhh.. UHHHHH...OHHHHHH", Han moaned as quietly as she could manage.

Throughout the hall, Han heard the sounds of other women stifling their moaning. It appeared Anthony was not the only one taking advantage of the darkness.

"Dad", Bobby said, "Pay attention to the talk. At least keep your eyes on it."

Anthony looked up at his soon and smiled. He turned to Han and said, "Well, dear, if what Dave told us is true, I think you might be able to do something that would make us both happy."

Han stared at him, flush with post orgasmic bliss, "Whatever you say Mr. Reed."

With that, Han lowered herself under the table. As she unbuckled Anthony's belt, she caught part of Dave's speech:

...As some of you are quite aware, ReWaken is just the crippled version of the X32 base drug. The potency of the complete X32 is unparalleled in bringing women into a state of pleasurable to both parties. This we are keeping off the mainstream market as it is more lucrative for other uses, not the least of which is resource management and keeping the products happy and healthy...

As Han pulled Reed's cock from his pants, she was pleasantly surprised by its thickness. Though nowhere near as long as Dave's, it was still an impressive 6 inches and almost as thick. She could feel the warmth of it in her hand and smell the pre-cum. She placed her mouth around the head and started suck off Reed for all he was worth, which was probably a lot.

Up and down, Han's mouth went on Anthony's white cock. She banged her head on the table a few times, causing the group of men to chuckle. Anthony place his hands around Han's head protectively and Han continued to service him. She began deep throating him, which was easy enough as Dave had her practice that maneuver on him with his 10 inch cock many, many times. In fact, it was an almost delightful change of pace to fellate someone new. Han appreciated that Anthony was a well-kept man and his scent and body were intoxicating to her aroused state.

After a few minutes, Anthony gripped Han's head tightly and forced her entire mouth and throat down his cock. Han now took such actions in stride and this 6 incher could not overwhelm her. She felt his cock throb as he emptied himself down her throat. Han did not spill a single drop as she expertly swallowed his cum and savored its taste. Sweeter than Dave's, she thought. As she allowed the feeling of satiation flow through her body, she heard Anthony speak:

"God damn son, this girl. Han, show my son what you can do."

Han shifted over to Bobby's lap. As Anthony wiped himself with a napkin and pulled up his briefs and pants, she unbuckled Bobby's pants and pulled out his cock. Han was struck by how similar the father and son's cocks were as she began to run her tongue down the shaft. As Han repeated her performance on Bobby, she heard Dave presenting:

...And it's the super-rich who we can exploit. With this new treatment, their scars and stretch marks can be removed without surgery. Body manipulation that previously required dangerous cosmetic surgery, can now be addressed without any cutting instruments. The control we can exert on a person's growth, both mentally and physically are in our hands. This Program Therapy will make men and women pay through the nose to look the way they've always dreamed but knew they could never achieve. They would even pay their souls which is always what you want from a client...

Bobby started grabbing Han's head. Apparently, he wanted control, so Han gave it to him. He pushed and pulled her head up and down his cock as she made squealing noises. She hoped she was loud enough to make him think she was in his power, when she knew the opposite. However, Juan became concerned and chastised Bobby:

"Easy, son. You're going to break the poor girl's neck."

Anthony laughed, interjecting, "I think she can handle it."

Finally, Han felt Bobby's cock throb and Bobby brought her face against his crotch, though much tighter than her father had. Han barely had time to position her nose so she could breathe as Bobby came down her throat. Still, she swallowed every drop.

"Fuck. Fuck you suck cock good", Bobby gasped.

Bobby released her head and as Han pulled away from his cock, a string of saliva dangled from her lips to the tip. As Bobby gasped, Han smiled unseen under the table. She heard Juan Cuevas start to unbuckle his pants excitedly. The thirst still overriding her she repositioned herself towards him and felt Juan's cock. Not as thick or as long as the Reeds, it suited Han's needs as she began to blow him.

...But the civilian market is about popular mindshare. To back up our consortium's goals, we are looking at military applications as well. With new drugs like P40 and P50 series, we can initiate an arms race the world has never seen on a biological scale. These drugs can be administered at any time and their effects can be triggered in the battlefield among individual soldiers or units as well, in the civilian population among sleeper agents. The following videos detail what we can do with this weapons grades drugs...

As Han was licking her tongue up and down the shaft of Juan's penis, she heard the 'oos' and 'ahhs' of the audience as each demonstration played. She almost wished she could see the video. As Juan was about to come in her mouth, she heard the audience collectively gasped. And as Mr. Cuevas came and Han slurped his gooey essence, he heard him murmur not in pleasure but in fright.

"Dios Mio."

Sergey Petrov spoke, "I'd heard of this one. But to see it in action, the possibilities for terrorizing populations."

Cuevas patted Han on the head like a dog and muttered, "Gracias cariña."

When Han began to give Sergey a blow job, the man just stroked her cheek as she went down on his 5 inch cock. He then gently grabbed Han's hand into his and placed it on his balls. He then tightened his hands in a gripping motion. Han got the hint and began squeezing the life out of his balls as she bobbed her head up and down his warm shaft. Sergey came shortly afterward so quickly and powerfully, it took Han by surprise and she was unable to swallow it all. As cum leaked from her lips and down her chin, she heard Sergey release a satisfied sigh.

When Ben's turn came, he pulled back his chair and looked down at Han. Seeing her chin tinted with semen, he smiled at her and said, "Aren't you a sight. Listen dear, I want to come on your face if you would."

Han smiled and nodded. Ben drew his chair in and Han pulled his pants down. Ben's cock was smaller yet at around 4 and half inches (she chided herself for getting so good at guesstimating), and it was thinner as well. But she wanted its juices on her and blew him enthusiastically. And when he was about to come, Han pulled her mouth off of him and began giving him a hand job with her face close to the tip of his cock. And as he came, his semen spread across her face. Though she found the feel of warm cum on her face thrilling, Han was also annoyed. This was a waste of good semen to her and she wondered, other than the debasement of Han's beauty, if guys got anything else out of facials. But when Ben looked at her with a lusting smile, she opened her eyes and returned her own smile through her cum stained face.

When Frank's turn came next, he also looked at Han and then scowled at Ben, "Damn it Lee, she's not finished yet."

Ben just smiled and said, "It looks good on her."

Frank handed Han a cloth napkin, "Here dear, wipe your face and give me the best hand job you got. Spit on it if you'd like."

"Thank you, sir", Han said demurely, responding almost childishly to Frank's patronizing tone. So she wiped her face and began stroking his cock, which was about as large as the Reeds, but a lot thinner. She kissed the tip of his cock and let her saliva run down it. This extracted a pleasurable sigh from Frank, as she stroked his now wet cock with her hand. Her arm moved up and down at a steady tempo as she earnestly sought to bring this perverted old man off in her mouth.

...And on the horizon, we are looking into new exciting worlds. Stimuli and simulations to dazzle the users. Enhancements out of science fiction made real. I dare say we could bend the will of entire populations...

Han felt the heat of Frank's cock under her hand. She imagined she could see his balls swelling for release of their contents. Finally, Frank grunted as his cock began to throb. Han positioned her open mouth close to the tip of his cock and cum splashed into mouth and across her luscious lips. She allowed his seed dribbled down her chin and onto her dress.

"Oohhh yesss... I luuuuuuvv asian girls", murmured Frank.

After wiping herself again and discarding the cum soaked cloth, she moved to Tom's lap next, who bragged, "Honey, wait 'til you get a load of this. I think you will be pleasantly surprised."

As Han pulled down the mogul's expensive looking pants, she was indeed surprised. He was just about three inches and the thinnest yet.

As she gripped the cock in her fingers she cooed, "Oooooo! I'm going to enjoy this."

She felt the man stiffen in her hands. Han smiled. Some men with large egos just could not hear sarcasm. Still it was a cock, and she needed his cum. With her drug addled body, she needed ALL CUM. So she set about blowing his brains out.

For a person she held so much contempt, she worked her damndest to pop his cork. In thirty seconds of slutty, frantic cock sucking, Tom let out a bizarrely loud groan. As she felt his cum hit the back of her throat, she heard the audience titter and chuckle. Even Dave acknowledged it.

Han honey! Try not kill the committee heads. My lovely lady fellows. I prime specimen of the X27B and X32 drugs, gentlemen.

As Dave went back on topic, Tom just grabbed Han by the chin and forced her to look up at him. "Honey", he said to her, "The things I'm going to do to you tonight."

Han bristled at this, though Tom probably thought it was with anticipation. Han than shifted her attention to Roland. Before she could unbuckle his pants, Roland reached down and touched the side of her cheek. The two stared into each other's eyes and Han felt herself become self-conscious as if this man was staring into her soul.