Losing Han Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into those eyes, Han thought, He's so beautiful. Then she began to unbuckle his pants. When she brought out his cock, she gasped. He was as large as Dave.

This time she spoke, "Ohhh, you're so ... beautiful."

Roland just continued to stare at her with his bright, almost unnaturally, blue eyes. Han worked his black cock with both hands at the base while she took all she could from the top. Again, being with Dave so many times had given her much practice. From their very first time, Dave delighted in forcing his cock down her throat, so she was now practiced at taking in such a monster while suppressing any gag reflex. With each stroke, she allowed more and more of the beast down her throat, careful to breathe through her nose when pulling back up. Finally, she took one deep breath and brought herself fully down to the base of his cock. As she squeezed his balls, Han felt them pulse and she could feel Roland's monster of a cock throb as it dumped semen down her throat. When she could hold her breath no more, she pulled herself off in one swift motion. She panted heavily as she stared at the softening monster in front of her. Roland continued to look down at her, this time with a little wonderment in his eyes.

"Well aren't you something", he whispered as his mouth widened into an open smile. Han returned the smile with one of her own. Her first honest smile of the night.

-

She sat on Roland's lap for the rest of the presentation. Though Roland was monopolizing her, Han got the feeling none of the others felt they could call him out on it. The two kissed like chaste lovers, with Roland gripping Han by her waist with one hand and probing her nether regions with the other. She was cumming like crazy but was restraining her reactions so as not to draw attention. Han continued to push her long dark hair out of his face as she leaned into wrestle tongue to tongue.

Finally, Han heard applause throughout the hall. The lights came on and she saw that the men at all the tables were enraptured by what they had seen. Han also noted that the women at their respective tables looked like hot messes. One blonde buxom lass was busy wiping cum out of her cleavage. Another lanky redhead was frowning at her hair and began sucking on some strands.

"Gentlemen."

Han turned her head and saw Dave looking at the table. Han worried about Dave finding her entwined in Roland's arms but he seemed to pay no mind.

"That was an impressive presentation. If even half of what you said was true of our recent aquisitions, we could really expand our organizations power to all spheres of influence", the elder Reed said.

"Yeah, Dave, Dad here thought you were just a really good pimp", Said the younger Reed teasingly.

Dave just took the backhanded compliment in stride, "I think you'll find both my and Han's talents are much wider then you'd expect. Han dear, could you come here a second."

Han disentangled herself from Roland. As she went to his side, Dave wrapped his arms around her.

"Gentlemen, as you are aware, we are moving to the next phase of this project. For this phase, I think my lovely lady here would be a perfect candidate. But I understand she will need to audition for you all here."

As Han wondered where Dave was going with this she saw some sort of ceremony take place at each table. The men had stepped back in a semi-circle and were holding shot glasses up in the air like they were about to propose a toast. The women were beginning to disrobe, pulling or stepping out of their dresses.

Rick showed up with a nondescript bottle and shot glasses. He poured into each of the nine glasses a shot of ... something?

"As you are aware, Y28 is a drug that is like Viagra times ten. Well this new formulation was made with a special kick. With this you will start to generate large productions of semen right away with your ability to maintain an erection indefinitely without the discomfort that comes along with such a state."

Ben looked alarmed and spoke, "That sounds ... dangerous."

David looked at Ben a bit condescendingly, "You know Ben, for someone who risks his neck supplying us volunteers for drug testing, you seem rather cautious."

Ben grinned, "Hey, I just like taking risks when it's the other guy's neck on the line."

Dave smiled, "Well, no need worry, we've tested it out thoroughly and we can guarantee none of you will be disappointed."

Han was horrified. Not for just for herself but for the crimes this group of men were bantering about so casually. So these were the new lows Dave had sunk to.

"A toast, gentlemen", Dave said as he raised his glass. The other men followed suit, "To our future."

As Han looked around the circle of men downing their formulations, she heard the groans of men and women. She looked around and saw women bent over tables, lying back on tables, women positioned on chairs, and on men's laps. They were all rutting, banging, sucking, fucking. And the men of each table not engaged watched intensely, with their pants down and their unending erections up.

Dave walked up to Han and grabbed her by the waist from behind, "Also, gentlemen, Han, like all the women here, is providing a special treat tonight", Dave put his hand on Han's belly and stroked it, "She has come off the pill recently. So she is now, shall we say, fair game. And for an extra special treat, she has also ingested a special fertility drug, X69. If you are not familiar with its effects, it improves fertility rates significantly in women with certain categories of pregnancy issues. But in a healthy women of child bearing years with no fertility issues, impregnation is 99.99% guaranteed, 24 hours after taking the drug."

Dave lifted Han's chin to face his smirking grin, "Even if the woman is not ovulating."

Han's eyes widened dramatically as Dave said with a flourish "Which one of you gentlemen will be planting a seed in this fine specimen of womanhood?"

What the hell was Dave saying? She attempted to get his attention but her view was suddenly blocked as he pulled her tight black dress over her body. She now stood before them only in her high heels, showing all her naked glory. The men admired her tan skin, her firm breasts, her shaven pussy, her tight ass, and her slender legs.

Tom stepped up, looked her up and down and said, "I'm going first. I want you fresh while I plant my flag."

He lowered himself to her face, and forced his tongue into her mouth. As he wrestled with her tongue, his hands molested her body. He squeezed her ass as he used his body to push her against the table. As he lifted her bottom onto the table, Han recovered from her surprise and began fiercely responding, running her hands across Tom's chest and through his scalp. She felt him work his pants down and she looked down and saw his exposed member near sex. He positioned himself at her entrance to her womanhood and pushed himself in. Han was wet with her juices so Tom slipped in with ease. Though not the largest cock, he was the first of the night and she was so sensitive that she came just the same. Tom began frantically fucking her.

She cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! God! That feels so good!"

Tom ever the braggart responded in kind, "YEAH SLUT! TAKE THAT YOU SLUT! I GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!"

Han was now in a delusional state. She would say or do anything that would make the man using her get to off to get her off. She arched her back in closed eyes crying out.

"Ah! Ah! Please! Cum in me! Cum inside me!! I need it!"

Tom was now red faced as he thrusted with abandon. For what he lacked in size, he made up in enthusiasm. He started making weird grunting noises. He placed both hands on each of Han's tits and squeezed as if holding on for dear life.

Tom cried out, "OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

And Han responded in kind, "Yes! Please fill me! God! You feel so gooood!"

Han felt him release himself into her pussy. As he did, she trembled with another fierce orgasm, her body vibrating underneath the corrupt businessman's weight.

In daze, Tom stepped back and looked stricken in drunken stupor. Dave and Rick braced him as he almost toppled over.

"Whoa, easy there partner. I think you need a drink."

Tom was quiet for once. He wandered to a chair and slumped down in it.

Up stepped the elder Reed. He grabbed Han's legs and felt along them with the back of his hands. His hands moved along her naked skin, across her stomach, brushing past her heaving breasts, up her neck, and across her cheek. She passively watched him as he reached for her arms. With a sudden yank, he pulled, he then pulled Han into a seated position, and brushed aside her long, black hair. Eye to eye, he smiled at her dazed face and started kissing her. As he and Han locked tongues, Anthony unbuckled his pants and let them and his briefs drop to the floor. He positioned his 6 inch cock at Han's dripping wet entrance, placed his hands on her hips, and started to slowly push into her. Han wrapped her arms up around his shoulders and moaned into his mouth. She felt a slow burn of pleasure as he parted her folds. And then he bottomed out and held himself there.

Han opened her eyes and looked into the elder Reed's face. So much older than her, she thought, so not my type, but he's bringing me off. And then her thoughts were obliterated as he pulled back from her. And forward. And back. In a steady rhythm. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the fucking this man was giving her.

"My, you are hot for it."

Her eyes still closed and her mouth quivering she nodded.

"And you're really not on any birth control", he said.

As she nodded again, Han could almost hear his grin.

"Yes, ..ah.. Dave wanted .. ah .. to get me .. ah pregnant."

"And yet here you are, letting another man fuck you bareback. Is that the drugs or perhaps it is really who you are?"

She began to move her hips back forth as best she could and continued to moan quietly, "Ah .. ah.. Ahh..."

"Welll?"

Han opened her beautiful brown eyes with a flutter and responded, "Ahh.. I'm .. ah .. just your ... oh .. fucktoy. Please... ah give it to me!"

The elder Reed exhaled and she felt his breath on her face as she saw him smile.

"I think I like you a lot Han."

With that, he picked up his pace. Her breasts jiggled as she arched her back and tried to squeeze Anthony's cock with her pussy. She could hear the appreciative murmurs and comments of the men watch her and Anthony. High class, she thought she heard.

Suddenly Anthony's pace quickened dramatically. Then he leaned his head back and grinded his crotch to Han's holding his member in place as he gushed into her soaked womb. Han let out a cry of orgasmic relief as she milked his cock for all it was worth.

"Come on Dad! It's my turn!"

Han leaning against Anthony's chest she saw the younger Reed, Bobby standing there, with his pants down.

"Son, you've got to show patience. I high quality slut like this will be worth the wait."

The elder Reed than pulled out of Han. She felt her sex partially empty itself of its contents. As cum trickled down her leg, she leaned forward with her hands bracing herself on the table. She then felt a hand around her arm and she was pulled off the table. She almost faltered but was held up in Bobby's arms. Standing, he was over a head taller than her. As she looked up from his chest and into his eyes he whispered, "Aren't you a sweet little thing."

Han stared back at him. He's only a bit older than me, she thought, He has his father's eyes.

"Let's see if you look as good from behind."

Bobby than unwrapped himself from her and spun her around. Han braced herself against the table. She felt his hand behind her back push her forward on the table so that her naked behind was exposed like an offering. Han felt Bobby's hands squeeze her butt cheeks and the heat of his cock at her entrance when he declared, "Perfect ass."

His invasion of her sex was sudden. Han let out a cry and then settled in. Her third man of the night, and she was still dripping wet with her juices mixed with the men's cum. As, the younger Reed fucked Han from behind, she had her palms flat out on the table.

"You like that, you like that, you like that", Bobby repeated over and over. And Han responded each time, "Yes! Yes! Oh GOD YES!"

Like father, like son, the younger Reed ended the same way, holding himself inside Han's sweet cunt, unloading his cum into her fertile womb. Han reveled in the feeling of being used in a depraved manner.

"OHH, GOD!" exasperated Bobby, "Your pussy milked me like a cow. I've got to get your number."

This is getting to be too much, Han thought. Yet she felt her body's craving all the more. It was like she was having an out of body experience, watching from afar as her sweet, treasure was being plundered again and again.

As Han lay breathless on the table she felt another warm cock had placed itself between her butt cheeks. She looked back and so Sergey had moved in. He stroked Han's naked back with his left hand. He then reach into Han's hair and grabbed her by the roots. Han felt a painful jerk as he yanked her up.

"Are you afraid, milaya?" he whispered into Han's ear as she struggled to brace herself so she wasn't being held up by her hair. When Han did not answer, she saw something flash in his right hand and felt something cold and sharp at her throat.

"Sergey. That's enough."

To Han's surprise, it was Roland, not David, calling the psychotic man out, "You go any farther and your done for tonight."

Sergey did not turn to face Roland but spoke to him, "I just wanted this shlyukha to feel something other than ... arousal."

Roland did not answer but when Sergey turned to look at the man, Han saw a dark shadow had clouded his face. Sergey seemed to, if not fear, then respect that and pulled his knife away from Han's neck. Han was shaking with fear now, so that appeared to satisfy him in any case.

Still having a grip on her hair, the man entered her. Despite her frightened state, Han's body responded to this man's cock like the others. He gave quick, hard thrusts as he fucked her silently. Han worked hard to keep her cries from escaping her lips, the fear racing the pleasure. She felt another build up in her body and after a few more thrusts, Han orgasmed on Sergey's cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what I want", she moaned with a slight smile.

This seemed to please the man as he began to pump in and out of Han faster and faster. Han felt her breasts jiggle with each thrust. Finally, the psychotic man grunted, and emptied his seed into Han's thirsty womb. Han let out her breath as the man withdrew from her. The intensity of this encounter left her even more emotionally worn out than before.

"Frank! Want to have a go at her with me at the same time?"

"Just like in Bangkok. Yeah, why not, we got all night to solo."

Han felt the two men help her up. She was really leaking cum down her leg now. Ben gently moved Han's hair out of her face and looked her in the eye.

"Hey beautiful. You feeling up for taking two of us in you?"

Han looked him dreamily in the eye and nodded. Frank smiled at her dazed state.

"All right. I've left enough bastards in enough whorehouses. I'm taking the rear", he said with a lecherous tone as he dropped his pants, "You, Rick, give me some lube. I don't want to get carpet burn."

With his pants around his ankles, he began to lube up his cock that Rick provided him. Ben was also nude from the waist down. Han allowed the two men to position her body between them, with Ben in the front and Frank in the rear. Ben spread Han's legs apart and slipped into her cunt. Han closed her eyes and felt his fullness as he entered her. Ben leaned back, exposing Han's cute, little asshole to Frank, who stuck his lubed finger up it. Han gasped into Ben's ear as Frank wiggled his finger around. He then withdrew his finger, grabbed her butt cheeks, spread them wide, and positioned his cock at her rear entrance. He began to slowly enter into her. Han felt her nerve endings explode with pleasure. It did not take long for him to bottom out. Now, bracing Han from both ends like a sandwich, Ben and Frank started moving together in practiced unison.

Han had never been doubly penetrated before. Another first, thanks Dave, the dwindling sane part of mind thought. She was moaning continuously now. As she was being fucked and sodomized, Frank pulled her hair from one side of her face and whispered into her ear.

"I love Vietnamese women the best. They're always tight as virgins and fuck like whores."

One part of Han was lost in the reverie of another orgasm. Another part wanted to turn around and punch the old bastard in the throat. As always, that part lost and she leaned her head back into the old man who was pounding her ass.

Han was bouncing up and down on two cocks. Her body was covered in sweat and filled with cum. Ben started shoving his tongue down her throat as Frank groped her tits from behind. As she felt her orgasms roll through her young, taught body, she turned to glance at David. In her sexual haze, she was bewildered to see that far from being jealous at her having just banged four men and now was being double teamed by two at once, David looked pleased. Not ashamed or angry or even aroused. Just smugly satisfied. This drove Han even crazier than before.

"OH GOD!!" she cried, "OH YOUR COCKS ARE FILLING ME!! OH FUCK MY PUSSY AND MY ASS!! MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR COCKS!!"

And she felt herself cum. Her body tremored with that now oh so familiar sensation of overdriving pleasure. But as she recovered and turned to look at Dave, she saw he was not even looking at her. He was talking to Roland.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum in this tight ass!" Frank said loudly as he pumped her from behind.

Han answered him, "Yes! Yes! Cum in my ass! I need it up in my tight, little, asshole!!"

And Han felt his hands squeeze her tits almost painfully as she heard him climax in her anus. Han felt another orgasm begin to rise in her as Frank withdrew from her. Now, Ben grabbed Han by her upper legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was so small and light, Ben did not seem put out by continuing to fuck her while holding her up.

"Christ!" Ben cried, "Here I cum! Hope you like mixed kids!!"

And as he came in her soaked womb, Han held on with all her might and came at the same time. Their mixture overflowed out of her stretched pussy, down the sides of Ben's cock. Ben pulled Han off of his cock. Her cunt was now dripping with her juices mixed with the men who had finished fucking her.

While still holding her in a hug, he whispered into her ear, "Wow. You are something I want to taste again."

He pulled away from her and went for a cloth on the table to clean her cock. Han stood there watching him wipe himself down as she was recovering. She saw another cloth held in her view. It was Juan offering it to her.

"Please. You look a little dirty. Please, before we begin."

Han obliged the older man. She grabbed the cloth and wiped her face and her naked upper body, staring at him with bored eyes as she wiped her damp skin. And she continued to stare at him as she cleaned her wet pussy and cum stained legs. She noticed he was drinking every inch of her nubile body as she wiped herself down. When she finished, she dropped the cloth and strode up to him. She grabbed his tie and held it as she looked up at him with her fuckme eyes.

Juan stared at her and said, "Ohhhhh, you remind me so much of my daughter."

Han licked her lips and flipped her hair out of her face. She then said to him, "What are you going to do... daddy?"

Juan began to sweat and his face went red with anger. "Puta!" he spat. He then grabbed Han by the arm and angrily led her to a chair. He had her kneel on the chair while holding herself up with her arms on the back of the chair. He then undid his belt and pulled it out.