Losing Han Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No daughter of mine will act like this", he grumbled in an angry tone. Han felt the slap of the belt against her buttocks and cried out. And again, he stuck her with her belt. Again and again.

What the fuck am I doing? Han thought as she felt the pain of the strikes race the pleasure. So now she was getting into spanking. What new depths of sluttiness awaited her next?

After a few more strikes, Juan stopped. Han looked behind her and saw her buttocks glowing red and felt extremely sensitive. Juan dropped his briefs and she saw his hard on was raging. Juan grabbed her ass-cheeks and Han cried out as he squeezed.

"This is what naughty girls deserve", he angrily whispered. He plunged his red-hot cock in Han's well fucked pussy. Han cried out, more in pain than pleasure now as Juan's fucking was causing him to bump up against her swollen red ass.

"Please, daddy!" Han cried, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry! SORRY!!" Juan cried back, "PUTA! WHORE! Fucking all those men! In front of your father!!"

"I'm sorry Daddy! I just needed their cocks! Oh, I wanted them in me so much!!"

Juan sped up his pace, "You are just like your mother!! Is this what you want?!"

Han let an orgasm roll over her and cried, "Yes, yes!! Fuck me like mommy!! Oh, please!! Fuck me hard like mommy!!"

And Juan started pumping Han's sweet pussy with frantic abandon. Han's face screwed up in perverted pleasure, reveling at reaching this man's secret inner lusts. As she was being pounded from behind, she turned her head to where Dave was standing. His mouth was open in surprise. She closed her eyes and smiled. Finally, she thought.

Behind, she heard her 'father' let out a long grunt. He then held himself embedded tightly in Han's cunt as he climaxed in her. Han cried out, "Yes, daddy!! Knock me up like mommy!! Ohhhh yessss..."

And Juan finished in her. Breathing heavily, he withdrew himself from Han. As Han looked back, the lustful man looked surprised but satisfied. He reached across Han's back and touched her cheek.

"Hija", he spoke. He then turned around and shuffled away from her.

Han reached down and re-wiped herself with her soiled cloth. Then she looked around and saw the final man, Roland King. He was seated on a chair still clothed in his white dress shirt and black dress pants. Han strutted towards him. Tonight, he was her favorite person. With not only the biggest cock among the men but he actually seemed to give a damn about her. Or at least she could fool herself into thinking he did.

She stood before him and placed her arms on her hips. Knowing she looked quite roughed up, with her cunt still slowly dripping its contents, she still wanted him to drink her body in. With his cold blue eyes and a smile that did not reach them, he scanned his head from her high heels up her legs over her waist and breasts and to her smiling face. Geez, he's handsome, Han thought as she leaned forward, placing her left arm on his shoulder and offering a closer view of her upper body.

Han whispered, "Hey big boy. Can your friend come out play in my yard?"

For a second, she thought he might actually reject her silly request and she'd be standing there looking like the fool. Instead he leaned his head in and whispered back, "Your boyfriend's a fool to use you like this. Short sighted."

Han's heart skipped a beat. He was right of course, but what else did that mean? She had no time to think on it further as Roland grabbed her by the neck and pulled her in for a deep, sensuous kiss. She closed her eyes and started to feel a warmth not from her pussy but deep in her emotional gut. Steady Han, she thought, Remember where you are.

Roland finished the kiss. Han opened her eyes and saw the man in front of him with a different kind of hunger she had not felt in a while. She wanted more than to fuck his brains out. She wanted him to want her. So, her hands unbuckled Roland's belt and pants. And she pulled forth his monster 10 inch black cock. She stroked and kissed it a bit to feel its heat and give Roland a show. To let him know she worshipped his manhood. His slight grin sent her heart a flutter.

"Oh, I need this in me", she spoke softly to it. Her pussy was now overflowing with her juices, anticipating the feast. She could feel her body responding to this man more than any other tonight. Whatever the drug she had taken now was definitely working its magic. Her womb was very fertile now, she was certain. And she wanted this man's seed in her to grow.

Standing up, she straddled over Roland's cock, positioning its tip at the entrance to her womanhood. She then placed both hands on her shoulders and lowered herself on it. She made an effort to keep his penetration of her visible to his gaze. And she felt him, inch by inch, being swallowed by her hungry pussy. Han was slow and deliberate, wanting to draw out the scene and wanting to savor how his huge organ felt. She let out a slow groan until she had him balls deep in her. And then she slowly straightened her legs, pulling herself off of his lap until she was almost at the tip of his member again.

She repeated the process again, going faster as she got used to his length and girth. Soon she was bouncing up and down on his lap, fucking him like the cock hungry slut she was.

"Ohh!! OHHHH! OHHHH!!" she cried, "You're soooooo big! You're cock is sooooooo big!!"

She leaned in and felt her tits jiggling just below Roland's face. He grabbed them with his arms and began to squeeze them and pinch her nipples. This drove Han wild and she came hard on his member.

"Oh! OOHHH! OHHH GOOD, I'M CUMMING!"

And she brought herself hard down on his cock. He was fully embedded in her. She felt even fuller than when Frank and Ben double teamed her. Recovering, she withdrew her hands and arms from his shoulders and placed them behind her, bracing herself on his knees. She then began to grind into him. Roland was looking at her lustfully, watching as she fucked herself against his cock with her tits jiggling in time with the motion. Han looked back at him, half crazed with lust and whispered, "Please... please... knock me up... fuck your beautiful, black children into me... soak my womb with your cum..."

Roland started to grimace and grabbed Han's tits. As he bent his head back, he squeezed Han's tits painfully hard. As she felt him unleash his seed into her fertile womb, she threw her head back and came as well. Savoring this big cock fucking her senseless, she let out a groan that turned to a cry of release. She leaned into Roland's face and whispered to him, "I love you."

Roland just smiled back at her and replied, "Let me see your ass."

Han smiled and shuddered as she stood up, feeling his cock slide out of her. Their juices was dripping out of her pussy, sliding down her leg. She looked down at Roland, glancing down at his now unbuttoned shirt. She took in his taut chest and abs and his glistening rod. Roland then stood up and spun on her heels. He guided her to kneel on his cushioned chair seat. He bent her forward, causing Han to place her hands on the chair back. She was now showing off her firm ass to him. Han felt him grab her cheeks and squeeze tightly. She then felt him spread her ass cheeks and then felt the tip of his cock at her anal entrance. He then pushed his cock into her and she let out a groan.

"MMMMMMmMMMM!! Your cock... OHH GAWD! IT FEELS SOOOOO BIG IN MY ASS!! MMMMMmmmmm..."

She felt the exquisite pressure as his cock invaded her tight asshole. Her knuckles whitened as her grip tightened on the chair. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she groaned at his total domination of her body. When he finally bottomed out on her, she turned her head and looked into his fiery eyes.

"Ream me out, big boy", Han spoke to him lustily.

Roland grinned and began to pull back. Han faced forward and felt her own orgasm building. When Roland had withdrew most of his cock, he pushed forward again. The two of them began to settle into a rhythm. Han letting out a moan each time he bounced off her ass and Roland grunting as fucked her brains out. The group was now admiring Han's body as she was being fucked from behind. The way her tits jiggled, the contortions of her arms and waist. Her pretty face in beautiful agony.

Han felt the pressure build in her and then, she came. Hard. Her hair was alive in the air as she twisted and turned her entire body as if she was trying to escape but not wanting to leave.

"OHHHH GAAAWWWWWDDD!! I LOVE YOU!! OHHHHH OH I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK!! AAAAAAHHHHHH"

As she finished climaxing, she felt the warmth spread out all over her body. Roland was still fucking her ass hard, so she listened to the rhythmic beat of her ass slapping against his crotch. She started to be aware of the color commentary of the group.

"She fucks like a minx. I think the other tables are getting a bit anxious."

"I'm amazed her tiny body can take that thing. But I guess you've been training her up, Dave."

Han heard Dave's voice sounding with pride, "She's my star pupil. Her pussy of husband's cock left her almost a virgin, but we've put a lot of work into improving that, haven't we dear?"

Han opened her eyes and looked at Dave who was looking her in the eye. She figured he was addressing her, so she nodded.

Roland's pace began to increase, and she heard his breathing get more ragged. He was building up to an orgasm as well.

"Ohhhhh, baby!" Han moaned still looking Dave in the eye, "Please cum in my ass! I'm your cumslut, your playground!"

Dave looked annoyed now. Good, Han thought. She saw he was now looking at Roland, so she turned and saw Roland looking right back at him, with a wicked grin. A grin that seem to say, I'm going to take your girlfriend. Han could not have been more pleased. She felt another orgasm rapidly building in her.

Then Roland threw his head back and held his cock fully embedded in Han's tight asshole. Han felt him explode and was assaulted by another climax and she lost her grip on the chair. She almost fell off, but she felt a muscular arm brace her stomach and pull her back. She turned her head and was facing Roland's handsome visage. He leaned in to kiss her and she opened her mouth to accept his tongue. They tongued for what seemed like Han for a long while. Finally, Roland withdrew, both his tongue and his cock from her petite body.

When Roland released her from his embrace, she found her grip on the chair again. She watched as Roland cleaned himself up and redressed himself. No cuddle time, I guess, she thought sadly.

Han then felt a hand pull her face. Dave now had her attention.

"Don't rest up dear", Dave said cuttingly as he handed her a clean towel, "Clean yourself up. The night's just started."

Han glared at Dave and took the offered towel. When she cleaned herself as best as she could, she saw Dave conversing secretively with Rick. They appeared to reach an agreement and Rick walked off. Dave turned to the group, "Gentlemen, I think just about everybody is ready."

Han then heard Rick's voice on the speaker. "All right everybody! The girls are just getting started! SWITCH TABLES!"

Uh oh.

-

Dave was pleased with how the girls were performing. The combination of X32 and X69 was supposed to be a one two combo. Heightening the women's performance levels and increasing pleasure responses by a significant margin. He figured the women in the hall could take on a crowd of horny men ten times this size and still be good to go the next day.

And if the women were happy, they were more than making an effort to make his superiors happy. He was confident that most of the women would be entered into the program, including his beloved.

"Nice show, Dave. It seems that you know the tastes of your clients very well."

Dave turned and looked up to face Roland, who was about a half-foot taller than him. Normally, he would be fawning over such a senior member of the organization, but he was feeling somewhat angry towards this man. But he placed his work smile on and said, "Mr. King! I'm surprised you're not enjoying yourself like the others."

Roland gave a small wisp of a smile, "I've always felt that these ... indulgences that the other members of the board like to enjoy are distractions to our business at hand. And I don't like being distracted."

Dave replied, "We've all worked very hard to reach our positions. You can't fault the members for wanting to let off steam every now and then."

Roland nodded grudgingly. He then turned his head and smiled. "Your girl though. She is quite a treat. The men can't get enough of her."

Dave looked in the direction Roland was looking. He saw his beloved in ecstasy. On the carpeted floor, Han was lying on top of a black muscled man, who was pumping her cunt, while at the same time, another large, brown man, was drilling deep into her asshole. While she was being pounded from behind, another black, muscular man was feeding Han his sizable cock. She looked so tiny and frail compared to the brutes abusing her. And sitting in a chair next to the group, a thin, blond haired white man, was watching the scene. Dave saw that he was holding one of Han's hands tightly in his left hand. With his right hand, he was viciously jerking his member.

Roland spoke, "Why is that fool just jerking off when he could be fucking that nice piece of ass, instead of his men."

Dave smiled and responded, "That's Blair's kick. Likes to watch his woman being satisfied by hulky men while he whispers insults into her ear."

"Insults?"

"Oh the usual. 'Do you like that, whore?' 'Tell me what a slut you are.' That sort of thing. Then he jerks off on them."

Roland grimaced and said, "Well he seems to have taken an interest in your girlfriend. He wants to purchase her from you. To add to his collection."

Dave smiled and responded, "No, that women is mine. She's got a special place in my heart."

"I thought as much and told him so. Blair then said that once she was in the program, he wanted to reserve a breeding cycle with her."

Dave turned to Roland wide eyed, "You mean, we're in the program!"

Roland returned Dave's smile and replied, "Han is in the program."

Dave smile disappeared and he leaned in close to Roland. He whispered harshly, "You can't let that bitch in and keep me out. That's not how this works. I've busted my butt supplying the board members with their favorite toys and cleaning up after they've made their messes."

"Yes, Dave. You've built up at lot of capital in the organization", Roland quietly replied, "And you've spent a lot of it with your little pet project as well."

Dave looked at Han. She now lay on the soft carpet, with her eyes closed, savoring her sexual bliss. Blair's men stood way from her, their members all stiff, and shiny with her juices. Dave could see cum dripping from Han's pussy and asshole. Above her, Blair had pointed his cock at Han's breasts and was jerking himself rapidly. Finally he let out a groan as his member sprayed cum on Han's naked form.

"It's almost finished", Dave said.

Roland rolled his eyes, "Dave. It's not just about your little game. You've piqued the interests of some others in the organization. They seem to be enamored with what you are doing and want to try it themselves."

Dave smiled at the thought causing Roland to scoff, "I'm sure you're proud of yourself, but we cannot go about on a regular basis abducting high profile persons and torturing their spouses for sick thrills. It would not take that many to draw attention to us. It would be a distraction."

Dave muttered, "I'm sure you can rein them in."

Roland replied coldly, "Yes. But I might be so pre-occupied with the repercussions of that, we may not have time to approve any new members in the program. After Han."

Dave turned to Roland with a scowl, "Once, I'm done, I expect the organization to honor their agreements!"

Roland smiled and said, "Don't worry, Dave. It's nothing for you to be upset about. So long as I have your back."

Dave turned away from Roland. He thought for a moment and then asked, "What do you want?"

Roland was still looking towards Han. Another man had led his woman, a sumptuous, lanky redhead with skin white as snow, nicely sized breasts, and a closely shaved pussy, gaping and caked with semen. The man pulled the woman (Cindy, Dave recalled, a model who was one of the girlfriends of the European group) to where Han lay. He then had the woman lay next to Han and whispered instructions into her ear. The redhead nodded and leaned in close to Han's face and began to kiss her. The two women were soon in a passionate embrace, with the redhead's tongue exploring Han's mouth. Dave could see Han passively accept the woman's French kiss.

"I want Han's first breeding cycle", Roland said with a smile, "When she's in the program."

Dave glared at Roland, but the confident, blue eyed, black man just gave a satisfied smile, "Even if I'm the one that impregnates her after this shindig, I want her again. I want her for the week and I want her to bare my child."

Dave turned to look at Han, who was now in a 69 with the redhead. Han would be bred after tonight, he was sure of it. And he could not interfere to make sure he was the one that did it. Oh no, they would make sure to test for that once Han entered the program. The thought burned in him.

Dave now watched as Han sucked the redhead's cum soaked cunt. And the redhead responded in kind, enthusiastically lapping at Han's clit and drinking her mixed juices. He would still have his chance, he thought. Without looking back at Roland, Dave whispered:

"Deal."

-

"I fucking hate redheads."

Han had never been with a woman before. The fact her first (and definitely not last) was someone who reminded her so much of Jack's ex, made her feel a smoldering rage she had not felt in quite a while. And like all things in her life recently, the worst of it was she had loved it.

So there she stood, leaning head first against the tiled wall of the shower in her hotel room. The beads of hot water running down her skin was refreshing after such a long and embarrassing night. Though the water hit her hard and fast, reddening her skin, she felt so saturated with cum and sin, she thought she would never be clean.

Gosh, what was the worst part? She thought. The sex acts that those men wanted. The words they wanted her to say. Oh, fuck me in the ass and pussy while I drink cum out of this girl's snatch, please! Oh, she's a squirter and you want me to make her squirt in my mouth, yeah, sure! Oh, run a train on me, what's that?

Oh, she found out. Unfortunately she appeared to be one of the more popular girls so almost every man had a go at Han. She calculated, about 9 or 10 men to a table, maybe 15-20 tables. God! She had two lovers before Dave and in one night, now she was the corporate bicycle. She loved cum and the sex was addicting, but ... too much of a good thing, assholes? Annoyingly, the men's enthusiasm seemed to delight Dave to no end.

Of course, walking back into the hotel lobby was another humiliation. She had tried to clean herself as best she could in the bathroom but her body even underneath Dave's trench coat, still looked and smelled of sex. Thank god there was only a few men in the lobby, though they looked astonished and aroused at her sight.

But the worst, the worst of all of it, was how she hoped to do it again. Whatever darkness was in her soul had feasted on the debauchery. Though now satiated, she knew it would yearn to for more. She was losing herself, faster and faster.

She turned and leaned her back against the wall. She looked down at her body. She was still dripping from her sore vagina. She placed her hands on her belly. So much cum in her fertile womb. How long did fertilization take? Was she pregnant now? Which rich monster is the father of my baby?