Lost in His Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she didn't see him, then in the mirror, reflecting her image back to him and as well his toward her. Suddenly she froze, her body stiffening visibly before her arms reached to cross in froth of her as she darted away from the sink toward her bedroom.

William felt ashamed for watching. He knew he shouldn't have, but he couldn't help himself. He shook his head and tried to tuck his hardon back into his pj bottoms before turning and walking to his own bedroom, turning the light off behind himself.

*******

It was as busy a day as any, but she was glad it was over. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before walking into the bathroom. She did look pretty sexy in that dress, she thought to herself, as she kicked her shoes off toward the bedroom. She pondered taking a quick bath, maybe a long soak in a hot tub. She looked at the tub and shower combination standing, waiting, against the far wall, the sliding patio door butting up perpendicular to it. She had to admit it was a strange arrangement to have the entrance to the shower immediately in front of a full length glass door, not to mention having the sink directly across from the door. She pondered if the guy that designed the layout had some kind of voyeuristic tendencies as she slipped her dress off, bending down to pick it up and toss it towards the bed. "Maybe he was an exhibitionist?" she asked herself out loud as she undid her bra and shrugged it off. "I gotta get some curtains for this door." She said as she squeezed paste onto her toothbrush.

It didn't take long to brush. It was a mindless task that allowed her mind to roam into places she wouldn't otherwise have time to think about. For some reason that roaming took her back to this morning, seeing her neighbor in his boxers while he looked out. She wondered what had him so transfixed every morning that he didn't even see her standing half dressed.

"I wonder if he'd see me if I was naked?" She asked herself with a chuckle after rinsing her mouth. She looked at herself in the mirror, getting ready to pull the clips from her hair and brush it out. Something didn't look right, but she couldn't quite make out what. Then it struck her, she could see back out the door behind her and clean across to her neighbors sliding door. There, standing with his cock sticking out of his pants, his hand sliding slowly back and forth across it was her neighbor, staring straight at her naked back and backside.

"OH SHIT!" she squeaked in surprise, quickly crossing her arms in front of her chest and darting into the bedroom. She stood by her bed panting, her whole body trembling slightly. It took nearly a full minute for her to get her body back under control, the whole time the image in her mind was the size of his long fat cock being slowly stroked. His hand barely fit around the fat cock as it slid slowly back and forth along its full length. It was so much bigger than ex's had been. Suddenly she wanted to see it again.

She peaked around the corner, looking out the door of her bathroom toward her neighbor's house. The windows were dark. He had gone, probably to bed. She was surprised at how disappointed she was as she shook her head and turned her own bathroom light off.

She climbed into bed and flicked the bedside light off. She lay there awake for a long time, trying to sleep, unable push away the image of his cock. With a sigh she rolled over, turned the light on and then padded quietly to the closet. It had been a long time since the box had been opened, but she knew exactly where it was and what it contained. She opened it and the corners of her mouth turned up in a slight smile, the large fat imitation cock lying in the top of the box, beckoning her like an old friend. It had indeed been a long time.

She slipped off her panties before laying back on the bed, the pink cock glistening with the lubrication she had just spread on it. She turned the light off and then lifted her knees, spreading them wide. She had used this for satisfaction after the birth of her second son and wondered if she were still large enough inside to take it all in. She closed her eyes and gently rubbed the tip up and down between her lips, moaning softly as it rubbed across her excited clit. She used the silicon appendage to tease her clit for several long minutes, allowing more of her own juices to build up in anticipation, not that her already wet pussy really needed any additional lubrication.

She eased the tip down to the entrance to her vagina and pressed against it. She sucked in a breath as the pressure stretched her, almost painfully, but she continued to press, the bulbous head finally slipping into her, easing the pressure ever so slightly. "Oh god yes. Push it into me." She moaned as she fed the fat cock into herself, imagining it was the cock he had been stroking earlier. It had been so long since she had a man between her legs and she suddenly wanted it very much, in particular she seemed to want HIS very much!

"Hell I don't even know his name!" She moaned as she began stroking the fat cock in and out of her pussy, the large mushroom shaped head teasing the walls of her vagina as she worked it slowly in and out. Her other hand gently drew circles around her clit as her finger went around and around the sensitive nub. In her mind's eye she could feel his hands on her breasts, stroking them, cupping and squeezing them. She felt his hands close on her nipples and squeeze and twist them in just the way she enjoyed so much. Back and forth, tugging and pulling as his cock pumped quickly and deeply into her soaking wet pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK!" she cried suddenly, her whole body dissolving into shudders and jerks as her extremely powerful orgasm washed over her body. She could feel her pussy contracting around the dildo, her mind wishing to feel the surge of cum flow up into her from a real cock again. Her body trembled and shook on the bed for some time, little tremors running up and down her body as her orgasm slowly faded away. "God yesssss." She sighed as she let her mind drift away, her climax soon lost from her body and her mind lost to sleep.

She stood in the darkness, the moon illuminating her skin with a slight bluish tint, his hands around her waist from behind. She felt him slide them slowly up her body, cupping her breasts, contained only by the slick satin material of her dress now between her bare nipples and his large strong hands. She sighed softly as his hands slid over the front of her breasts, his finger tips touching the soft tender skin of them where they pressed together in an extremely deep V of visible cleavage exposed by the dress top. She felt his fingers gently grasp one edge of the dress top and pull it away, his large hand, warm and slightly rough, slip between the smooth material and her tender breast.

"Yesssss." She hissed softly as his bare hand slid further, her rock hard and extremely sensitive nipple rubbing against his bare palm. He closed his fingers around her breast and massaged it, as well as the material would allow, while his other hand slid back down her front, gliding over her stomach and continuing further. She knew by the sounds around her that they were far from alone, but she didn't want to stop his touch as his fingers pressed across her mound, the slit up the front of the dress spread enough to allow his fingers to stroke across her freshly shaved mound.

She was already excited by his touch, the strength of his body pressing against her from behind, his obvious erection pressing against her firm ass, trying to nestle between her cheeks, but the sensation of his fingers stroking her bare mound caused her mind and body to cry for more. She used her own hands to coax his lower, pressing them down between her bare thighs, feeling his fingers press against her wet bare pussy lips. She felt him stroke them slowly, working a finger between her lips, the side of his finger stroking against her clit. She pulled her hands from his and began undoing the short row of buttons that extended from the extremely deep cleavage to the equally high split in the front of the dress. One by one she undid the buttons, uncaring of the sounds around her, or who might see, but concentrating instead on allowing his hands to have free range over her entire body. She wanted to feel his hands stroking her up and down, from stomach to neck, cupping and teasing both her large breasts and her sensitive nipples.

"Ohhhh yes." She moaned softly as she pushed the dress open in the front and pulled the back around, sliding the material from between the two of their bodies until she could feel the heat of his engorged prick pressing between her now bare cheeks. She wormed a hand between them, grasping his cock and trying to stroke it. She knew where she wanted it, and stepped slightly forward to make room for her to push his fat cock downward. She felt his head press against the bottom of her ass as she tried to feed him between her legs, her body bending slowly to help aim his fat engorged head at her wet lips.

She wiggled her ass as she worked his dick between her pussy lips, engaging it into her tunnel as she pressed back against him. She felt him slide his hand from her mound up her body, cupping both her big soft round tits as she pushed back, his own hips pushing forward, increasing the pressure at her tunnel entrance.

"Ohhh god yes," she moaned as she reached out for the fence in front of her, her hands pressed to the bare rough wood as she pushed back against him harder, his hands gripping her tits like handles to pull the two of them together. Suddenly the pressure changed and he slid into her, her pussy enveloping his long fat cock, his head caressing her insides as his short strokes inched it ever deeper into her. "God, so good." she moaned loudly. His strokes lengthened, his head beating a tattoo against her cervix and her clit rubbing along the length of his shaft with each stoke. "Oh god, I think I'm going to come!" she groaned to him as she felt her orgasm start to build deep within.

It took long seconds for her to place the incessant beeping, but finally rolled over to slap the alarm clock off with a groan. "God what a dream!" She sighed to herself, her body still feeling the effects of the erotic dream. She slid a hand down over her dark brown curls, her fingers teasing between her legs, surprisingly finding the dildo still trapped deeply inside her from the previous night. She smiled to herself at the thought of both her orgasm before she fell asleep and the sensations still so fresh in her mind at the extremely realistic dream.

Almost of their own will her fingers began to tease her clit, her hips rocking gently at first as she closed her eyes and tried to bring the sensations of his cock back to the forefront. "Yes, there. Just like that." She moaned as her own finger pushed her orgasm closer, her other hand searching for the fat dildo to start pushing it in and out of her sopping wet pussy. "Oh yeah. Fuck me. Feed me that cock. Do you like how my tits feel in your hands? How I feel around your prick?" She asked the room quietly as she teased her own body closer to climax. "God yes. Take me. Take me all the way!" She squeaked louder than she intended as her orgasm hit its peak, her legs trembling and her hips jerking spasmodically on the bed.

"Ohhhhhh yeah." She sighed as she pulled the fat cock from her pussy, a gush of her own cum leaking onto the sheets as she rolled over and set the device on the table. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed she got up and walked to the bathroom, looking out the glass doors on the way. The sun wasn't up yet, but the sky had started to lighten. She lamented the fact that soon she'd be getting up for work in the dark as well as going to bed in the dark.

She turned on the water and adjusted it, taking a quick glance out the window at her neighbor's house, the lights still out in his bedroom. She stepped over the edge of the tub and into it, pulling the shower curtain closed around herself. She let her mind wander as she washed herself with the fluffy sponge, the fragrant floral scent of her body wash wafting over her in the shower. She wondered what it was that was attracting her to him. Certainly not his age, she was much younger than he was, but she wasn't sure just exactly what that difference was. He was widowed and she was divorced, at least that was a good thing. She doubted that at his age he was overly interested in raising more kids. Had he even raised any? Did he have kids? Was he good in bed? Could he treat her body the way she wanted? "Where did that come from?" she asked herself as she rinsed the shampoo and conditioner from her hair.

She turned off the water and pulled the towel into the shower with her, using the big pink fluffy towel to dry her body. Mostly dried she stepped out into the bathroom, standing with her back to the door as she finished patting her skin dry. She set the towel on the toilet seat and stepped to the sink. She picked up her brush and started brushing her hair, pulling the hair, which went well down her back, over her shoulder to work the snarls out that the shower had put in.

She glanced in the mirror and froze for a fraction of a second and then continued to stroke her hair with the brush. He was there, standing in the middle of the deck, staring, not at the deck, nor at the rising sun, but at her through the window. She was determined this time not to run away, but to stand her ground and allow him to see her, all of her this time.

********

It wasn't a shock that he was awake before the sun. He had seemed to have an internal clock after all those years of his wife watching the sun rise. He stepped to the bathroom door, looking down at the spot where she so frequently stood, a habit that had grown on him. He thought about his loving wife, their life together and how each day she had stood there and watched the sun rise, while he stood at the bedroom door and watched her watch the sun. It had always turned him on knowing that she was standing in only skimpy PJ's or a towel or robe with nothing under it where someone in the neighborhood might accidently see her. She never stood naked, but he had often wondered if she would. He chuckled to himself as he thought of what her reaction would be and raised his eyes to the distant hills and the rising disk of orange sun. The sun seemed to warm him and he pushed the door open and stepped out into it, basking in the warm rays, almost as if he were feeling them for the first time.

He was about to turn back and go in, the sun now nearly clearing the last hilltop and continuing his journey high in the sky. He froze, realizing that the bathroom light was on at the neighbor's house and she was standing, completely naked, brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

He knew he shouldn't watch, but he was also unable to turn and walk back into his own house. Instead he stood and stared, watching her brush the long hair, extending down her back almost to the sexy curve of her ass.

As he stood and watched she put down the brush and turned sideways, lifting one foot and setting it on the edge of the tub. She bent and shook some powder onto her leg and gently rubbed it in, bending farther to reach all the way to her foot, her big tits hanging down and swinging freely as she worked. She changed legs and repeated the process, working the soft looking powder into her skin. With her legs done she stood and sprinkled the powder on her chest, setting the bottle aside on the sink before her hands began to circle and tease her big tits. He really couldn't help himself as he reached down inside his pj pants and stroked his quickly growing shaft.

He didn't even realize that the snap had come undone, almost of its own will, allowing the light pants to slide down and pool around his ankles, his attention riveted on her body as she lifted each breast in turn and ran her hands around it, spreading the powder, but also clearly teasing her own body. He watched, his hand stroking the full length of his now rock hard cock, as she leaned back and sprinkled some powder on her stomach, her hands quickly working it down to her thighs and between her legs. She turned away from him again, facing the sink and bent over, her ass pushing out at him as she spread her legs apart, her hands sliding between them and spreading the powder on her thighs.

"OH fuck!" He grunted suddenly as his cock burst forth with the first strong surge of cum. The rope of thick white cream lanced out toward her spread and exposed pussy lips, splattering on the wood deck and railing several feet in front of him. Time and again he grunted, shooting more cum out onto the deck as his hips bucked, trying fruitlessly to push his cock forward toward the pussy he suddenly wanted to be deeply embedded in.

He continued to watch as she turned to face him fully nude yet, as she shook out the pink towel, finally wrapping it around herself. She stepped out onto the deck wearing nothing but the towel, and continued toward the railing and him.

"Oh shit." He gulped as he realized he was standing with his drooling cock in his hand, his pants around his ankles and no effective way to gracefully cover himself. He quickly bent and pulled his pants up, trying to stuff his still half hard cock into them as he snapped them closed again.

"Good morning." She said pleasantly.

"Um yeah. It is." He said stupidly, his face and neck still feeling the heat of his embarrassed blush.

"So..." She started.

"I'm really sorry." He said as he turned to retreat back into his own house. "I'll try not to peek at you any more."

"Hey wait!" She said urgently, stopping him before he could step all the way in and close the door. "Wait." She said more softly. "Come back and talk to me a minute."

"Okay," he said nervously, turning and walking back, noticing that her eyes were fixed on the puddle of cum where he had been standing. By now he was convinced she thought he was some kind of pervert.

"I wanted to apologize." She said quickly and softly.

"Apologize? You? For what?" He asked in confusion.

"For running away last night." She said with a little shrug. "You kind of startled me."

"Yeah, I suppose so. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to spy on you. Last night or this morning."

"You didn't spy on me, and as far as this morning goes, I wanted you to watch. I wanted to kind of make up for last night."

"You wanted me to see you naked?"

"Yeah, anyway. We've lived next to each other for a couple months now and I don't even know your name."

"Oh, William." He answered quietly.

"Hi, I'm Shelly." She said with a large smile on her face.

"Well, good to meet you Shelly. I suppose I need to go shower for work now."

"That's' fine. If you don't mind, I'll just stand here and enjoy the view." She said as he turned to walk toward the bathroom door. He turned to look back at her, realizing that she meant watching him shower. He stepped into the bathroom and left the curtain over the door pushed back, a place it had been since his wife passed. He unsnapped his pj's and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them before stepping the short foot to the shower. He reached in and turned the water on, feeling the temperature and adjusting it as he stood naked in full view of her.

He was about to step into the shower when he stopped himself. He turned the water back off and turned toward the window, finding her still leaning on the railing watching him. Boldly he slid the door open and stepped out onto the deck completely naked.

"You know, it's supposed to be pretty hot this weekend and the pool guys are supposed to be here next week to close the pool up for the winter. If you wanted to come over with your boys and use it one last time for the year, you'd be more than welcome." He said to her barely loud enough for her to hear him.